What do you wanna see tonight?

What do you wanna see tonight?

Final frontier all the way

>not calling the theater directly

pleb

They didnt have cell phones widely available in the 90s retard

haha, oh god.

Batman was the first movie I saw in the kinothèque

it's called a home telephone, retard. the newspaper was delivered to your home not when you're in the drive thru of mcdonalds

uhhhhhhh

>Foster Drive-In
>Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade + Naked Gun double feature

I won this

>all these movies starring white people

What a cringe worthy list of films, not a single minority to be seen. I'm glad I wasn't alive back then.

I'm old enough to vaguely remember seeing Ghostbusters 2, Batman, Little Mermaid, and Last Crusade in the theater. I remember being carried out of the theater screaming when the Nazi guy picks the wrong grail, and turns to a skeleton.

kino overload

Why of course Scenes from the Class Struggle in Beverly Hills, it is a rowdy romp that is sure to make me piss myself in the theater

The first movie I remember seeing in the theater was Home Alone 3. Loved it

fuck me i miss that shit
i remember when they started taking them out of new papers because of turbo plebs like >mommy daddy why don't we get a news paper
>el creaturios can't read

Calling them for what?
>top left
>Clinton Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown

>glad i wasn't alive back then
hahaha undera-
>1989
>February 19, 2018

for movie times. they'd have an automated list and it was the most accurate since the times the newspaper had were days or even a week old

Look at all these dirt cheap matinees at all these independent second run theaters. Nowadays a decent size city is lucky to have AMC and either a B&B or Cinemark.

The Incredible Hulk, because I'm torturing myself.

>not a single minority to be seen
it was a good time to be alive

I didn't know you could do that, I've only seen about 5 movies in my life though

I have a feeling you're not being ironic.

lets see in July 1989 I'm one month old so probably the K-9 / Roger Rabbit double feature

You weren't alive in the 90's?

.. ffs.

what the fuck am I doing here

>wasn't alive in the '90s
if you weren't alive in the '90s, then you've never truly been alive

Dirty Rotten Scoundrels at the 104th St. drive in.
>1989
I was 16.

>>February 19, 2018