Ah Superintendent Chalmers, welcome. I hope you're ready for an unforgettable luncheon!

Ah Superintendent Chalmers, welcome. I hope you're ready for an unforgettable luncheon!

hehehe

hehehehehehehe

wait for it

hehehehehehehehehehe

SNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

sneed

Don't be such a Chuck.

Sweetie, this isn't the thread for dead neo-memes.

a thread died for this normie bullshit, fuck off back to simpsons shitposting you shit

You know what to do boys!
It's time to
S N E E D
on em!

S N E E T H I N G

Whats the context of this shit? I havent seen the Simpsons episode and I can't be arsed to see it.

sneed

ah Sneedintendent CHUCKmers welcome. i hSNEED you're ready for an unCHUCKgettable whatdidhemeanbythis

Sneedmour invites Superinsneednant Sneeders to Suck and Fuck at his friend Chuck's store, which will soon be rebranded by the mysterious Sneed. Sneedmour's brunch however, disappoints and the Superinsneednant leaves without proper seed or feed

Go fuck yourself, worthless kid. Whenever something happens you go up to your little Cred Forums folder, pick up sneed.jpg and post it here, thinking you are the best, laughing behind your screen, flapping these adipous cheeks of yours while your wawa chocolate milk drips all overy your XXXL t-shirt. Fucking pederast. You rotten, disgusting slug, bucephalus leech. I hate you and your entire body smells like feces. Do you have any idea of how long you have been there, sitting on this same chair that because of some unknown miracle managed to withstand your massive weight? You have been there for weeks, months, locked up in your room that smells like Doritos and Wawa milk, jacking off to your Haruhi wallpaper and posting sneed.jpg. I don't even know how you manage to type with your thick, greasy fingers, or how you still manage to find your tiny penis among all the fat flaps on your belly and groin area. You pile of shit, bipedal sperm-whale.

sneed

Sneed

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little sneed thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Cred Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" simpsons store, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Cred Forums posting about a '90s sitcom throwaway joke. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic sneedposting NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "SNEED." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

SNEED FUCK AND SUCK CHUCK'S SEED AND WEED FUCKY SUCKY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SNEEEEED FEEEEED MY FFFFUCCCK HEHEHEHEH SUCK ON MY CHUCK FUCK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
FEED ON SNEED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I WANT TO DIE LIFE IS PAIN SNEEEED FEEEED FUCK AND SUCKY HEHEHEHEHE

Sneed's Feed and Seed
Formerly Chuck's

sneeded digits

>Sneed-Ai (Formerly Chuck-Ai)

A Chuck falls in love with a Sneed.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the man's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the male, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the bear's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the male's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FEEDS and SEEDS.

absolutely sneedthing

FINDS

Plant the seed of Sneed, watch the Chucklehead feed. Like clockwork.