Homeland

What did you think of the episode?

Will Dar Adal be in this season?

Is Homeland really shit now? I stopped watching aroud the end of s4 I think. From what I've read it's gotten pretty ridiculous though.

Do we see her tatas?

>now

I would say the last two seasons rivaled the first two in quality. It's just not about Islamic terror anymore. It's more domestic-focused, "Americans are the REAL evil" type of stuff.

About to watch the new episode. The last season was the best season since the first, and I also liked the premier, so I'me pretty hype.

Nah, I still like it.

she doesn't have any

>I would say the last two seasons rivaled the first two in quality. It's just not about Islamic terror anymore. It's more domestic-focused,

This is what "fuck-drumpf!" posters actually believe.

The show was more on point than it had ever been during s5 but then because of this decided to just not be that anymore because "Muh poor discriminated against muslims".

>Predict a wave of islamic attacks on mainland Europe in your espionage show, consciously decide to change show into "muh evil white intelligence agencies" because muslims may only be portrayed as victims in the (past few) current year(s).

>This is what "fuck-drumpf!" posters actually believe.
Er, isn't Trump's whole thing that the American intelligence agencies are corrupt and evil?

>Hurr muslims must be the villains in every single season

Yes

How do you know?

Brody and the Muslim kid are dead, who's she fucking now? Quinn never got to fuck her, did he?

>continuing this show without Damian Lewis or Rupert Friend

Mandy Patinkin is pretty based as Saul, but he's not enough to keep me watching.

>>continuing this show without Damian Lewis or Rupert Friend
for me it's Morena Baccarin.

Look. I only clicked on this thread in the hopes of nudity. Is there any of her?

She better be heading for full on mental breakdown because none of her actions in this episode make any sense otherwise.

Just terrible decision after terrible decision with zero regard for proper tradecraft.

>continuing this show without Damian Lewis

Billions is better anwyay

she looks like she eats a LOT of tater tots

>it's another Axe and Chuck in an alpha-male-but-secretly-actually-pathetic-cuckold pissing match episode

He should have exploded in S1 and the show should have ended then. It would have been regarded as a TV great.

Not enough if those disappointing anti-tits are any indication.

I think that was the point, because it was in total contrast of the first episode

Like with every showtime show
They have a great idea and then only make one good first season, and the rest is shit because they have to milk it.

It's odd that they have the budget to milk so many shows for as long as they do.

>Saul and "the 200" released
>reporters suddenly lose interest in General McClendon´s death, despite the juicy facts that have not yet been fully investigated (camera footage erased to hide the highly unnatural death spasms, and the obviously suspicious timing of the event)
What did they mean by this? Did the writers really waste one episode on a dead end, and another on Carrie shitposting on Cred Forums?

>milk
not really
that cameron crowe show was cancelled
as did the jamie foxx one
but the fucking smilf got renewed.
they keep renewing certain shows because it gives them golden globe/emmy nominations. that's IMPORTANT to them.

>not a single mention of the use of Cred Forums in this episode
it's almost like you guys dont watch it at all

What episode did you watch? Because they mentioned "Cred Forums Pole" in the last episode and showed Cred Forums in this one.