Best new meme?!

thicc does not mean fat tho

This is the most innocent burn i've ever seen

She looks like she eats ALOT of tater tots

OOO MASSA

SHE THIIIIIIIICCCCC

UNGGGH MUH DIIIIIICK

>woman president

I feel like they were doing with this meme what anti-smoking commercials do with the image of smoking teenagers: They kind of get a vague resemblance but then make it look as lame and uncool as possible. Like this fake meme has a loose algorithm-y resemblance to a Cred Forums meme, but I suspect they made it look as unfunny and subtly grotesque and mean as possible. The idea is to characterize Cred Forums as just these totally unfunny, nasty jerks.

but that's exactly what you are
Cred Forums has stopped being funny for years now, its just white trash complaining about race mixing all day every day

Imagine the guys studying the BRAAP meme

Haha. Farts!

Thank fuck retards like you haven’t infested the smaller boards yet

I find a lot of the shitposting funny, it's the only reason I come here. All that 'complaining about racemixing shit' on Cred Forums is forced by a couple of leftist pedophiles. I don't care about it and I suspect most other posters don't either.

(sameposter)

And by calling the guys out as leftists doesn't mean I'm right wing. I just mean to point out that it's pretty telling that all the racebait threads, and all those forced pedo threads, are by a few leftist English guys who I know the identity of (they come from a music board somewhere else, and are middle aged).

Does anyone know who this is?

why are you lying on the internet? you now that you are seething and are obsessed about "leftists"

btw as a communist i would hung both you and all the fat tumblrwhales you hate so much. Fucking rich american fagggots

I'm leftist myself in a lot of ways, technically.

And no I'm not 'seething' against leftists in general, just calling it as it is, I happen to know the identity of the guys posting the worst shit on Cred Forums every day. It's a few guys. I know their names, everything.

Thicc is not an insult faggot

>btw as a communist
>a communist

>Brainlet

dk, are you fed?

for the love of christ get those cunnyposters v&

> Fucking kek

They're in London. One guy connected to it lives in Pasadena, California, though.

Whats 'dk" mean in this situation? "Do Know"
Who the fuck speaks like this.

Literally a Israeli show

dumb writers
don't understand a simple meme

THICCFAGS BTFO

Dont know.
You sound like a fed. I am.just a ci cerned xitize .wit h a broken keyboard plaz respknd f