curiouscat.me/MrWhelan101
twitter.com/KatieBePhoto/status/965418221758107648
twitter.com/Jamti/status/964582947884904448
youtube.com/watch?v=wisnG1AMG-Y
curiouscat.me/GeorgeBaker87/post/328294947?1519052572
doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/451
youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
curiouscat.me/GeorgeBaker87/post/328336461?1519061466
radiotimes.com/news/tv/2018-02-19/could-we-be-getting-some-exciting-doctor-who-news-this-week/
twitter.com/MrWhelan101/status/965647636677251072
face.book.com/story.php?story_fbid=1640929885947607&id=100000918337436
twitter.com/time_lordy/status/965311230641623041
twitter.com/time_lordy/status/965364099684208642
twitter.com/Gorminator1979/status/965324242937139200
twitter.com/lewiisjefferies/status/965639715218223104
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Woodham
strawpoll.me/15102516
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Previous thread

Finally. A thread for chads like me.

You disgust me, 14percenter.

Post more kino vfx

This is now a celebration thread of Lym leaving.

>mfw a Moffcuck posts

Feel free to make your own thread about it. This thread is for discussion of the television series Doctor Who.

kino

twitter.com/GeorgeBaker87/status/965596681881387008
What did he mean by this

Colony sarff did not fit the episode
Why would davros hire a snake man?

FOR GALLIFREY
FOR VICTORY
FOR THE END
OF TIME
ITSELF

bit underwhelming IRL

youtube.com/watch?v=mZ0BHtWSWMg

This

curiouscat.me/MrWhelan101
REMINDER

Reminder Jenna is cute. CUTE!

*was
She's aged like Matt Smith.

nth for Jodie.

Honestly I agree but faulting Cred Forums for hating on a trip is pretty retarded. That's like faulting redditors for downvoting opinions they disagree with: it shouldn't happen, and it's unfortunate, but you should expect it, and if you can't handle it, you shouldn't post/trip. ESPECIALLY if you have a preexisting mental condition that might make it difficult for you to ignore the hate.

Lym getting upset about trip hate, no matter how vicious, is like someone getting mad on reddit about getting downvoted: cringey, and inviting more of the behavior that's making them upset. And Lym hasn't exactly done anything to stop the flames from growing, what with his literal feeding of the trolls by getting upset on stream. Remember a few months ago, when the Lym hate began? A lot of trips were getting casually shit on back then. Lym was the only one to feed the hate. And now he's the only one to get hated on. So it goes.

#notmydoctor

You have a more negative effect on /who/ than Lym ever has.

>jenna uses bose qc15 headphones

The most based of all headphones

I think Matt has aged quite well tbqh.

why are all the female Doctors fucking BLONDE

user... Matt Smith is dead.

whos this semen deamon?

How does it feel to completely lack empathy?

When will #NotMyDoctor posters be irreversibly BTFO and why is it the s11 premiere?

You use a reddit metaphor as if you expect us to be familiar with that culture

BEEP BOOP EMOTIONS ARE ILLOGICAL

>twitter.com/KatieBePhoto/status/965418221758107648

Cute.

*click* *whirr*

CANNOT PROCESS HUMAN FEELINGS

IT DOES NOT COMPUTE

*beep*

Doctor Who is dead.

arabella weir wasnt blonde

Is this some sort of bizarre summoning ritual?

Joanna Lumley isn't canon. But she should be.

They already did when most of the previous Doctors publicly supported her.

Lurking quietly.

Opinions on Nacho saying Gracepoint>Broadchurch?

Show bobs and vagene

I haven't seen it, don't really understand why they remade it in the first place.

I love Olivia and David's broteam too much.

I haven't had the energy to really pick up anything new, but when it comes to Tennant I'm mostly interested in the new season of Jessica Jones, Bad Samaritan, and Good Omens.

I don't even have one of those things.

twitter.com/Jamti/status/964582947884904448

>Did meet with Mr Chibnall, lovely man, pitched a few ideas but it didn't pan out. Got flavour of what he has planned - Who is in good hands.

Show whatever you got

Here's your 15 doctor
>What do?

Here's your 14th Doctor. What do you do?

I definitely empathize with Lym! I would absolutely crumble under the kind of bullying he's being subjected to. Which is why I don't trip, despite wanting to.

All about intended audience. Lym's a redditor.

The First Doctor will save us from whatever terrible garbage the new era of Who brings.
youtube.com/watch?v=wisnG1AMG-Y

Are Big Finish fans really this deluded?

>will save us
What do you mean, that audio sex is already out

audio set, my bad

The fact that it's unexpected and arbitrary is what makes it cool and interesting and worth doing, user.

10 is literally worse than AIDS and I say this as a born-again african

>audio sex

>that audio sex
Something on your mind Neo?

WHAT PURE HISTORICAL WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE

Go to bed, Briggs.

user. No matter how good the tranny is, there's still gonna be some bad stories in there.

ROSA PARKS

The First Doctor IS garbage from NuWho

every episode is technically a historical, some of them just take place in the future

Feudal Japan.

Not the same user but he probably posted that since the official DW youtube channel posted that promo only today
Also nice lapsus

Oh interesting
It's a decent boxset, the second story is pretty cool and I like the premise

Now i want a Feudal Japan episode with the Sea Devils

that logo isn't coming today is it
that logo isn't coming this week
why live

Some VNA's get an audio adaption - which do you choose?

>Easy Mode - 6
>Medium Mode - 4
>Difficult Mode - 2
>Hard Mode - 1

If you could have a Doctor Who docudrama produced with roughly the equivalent of An Adventure in Space and Time's budget, what period and players would you like it to cover? Any period of Who history you want, including Wilderness.

Fuck I'm retarded, I meant to only include Difficult mode.

The Tragedy of Colin Baker

I think that's the one that would work the best as an actual film.

>No matter how good the tranny is, there's still gonna be some bad stories in there.
What did he mean by this?

This. Feudal Japan is too cool and at the same time not cool enough for a pure historical. They'd have to put an alien or something there.

On topic: Brazil's Cangaço period.
DB Cooper would be cool as well, but he's more for a supernatural history episode

The Tragedy of Mad Larry. Colin Baker can have a cameo as Gareth Roberts dropping the Christmas on a Rational Planet manuscript down the back of a filing cabinet.

t. Lymerence

curiouscat.me/GeorgeBaker87/post/328294947?1519052572

When will Whelan wake up and answer his questions.

I know Christopher Eccleston. He lived in a richer area of New York at one point. I bumped into him in a sandwich shop. He was shooting the shit with the sandwich maker when I came up to give my order. I got a standard turkey on wheat with mayo and pepper jack. It was something very simple. All the while Chris was laughing to himself and pointing at me occasionally mumbling, "Is this guy serious?"

I wasn't sure why I guess he was displeased about me ordering or what I ordered. After I got my sandwich I sat down and ate while he just leaved back into the windowed meat display and watched me. When I got up to throw the trash away he stopped me and offered his hand. I was shy because I knew who he was but he introduced himself anyways. When I shook his hand the other hand came out of his pocket holding a tazer which he used on my neck. When I fell to the ground tense I soiled myself. He laughed, "This guy." And started kicking me in the face quoting Doctor Who over and over, "STUPID APE STUPID APE."

I woke up in the hospital next to a vase of broccoli labeled, "From Chris."

Now every year he shows up to my families Thanksgiving dinner, uninvited, unannounced, and just eats, laughs to himself, and then leaves. Last year he murdered my mother. I fear what hurricane Chris will bring this year...

next doc should be a redhead desu

as the author of
fuck doxxing btw

THIS

Jose Rizal's time as an ophthalmologist in Hong Kong.

She should be the Master

14th Doctor coming through

Test

2oda drama in the stream

Surprisingly Jodie isn't the most autistic looking in a photo for once

Oh fuck, Neo is PISSED.

*doxxes you*

I'd be happy with that

#notmydoctor

>Nilso: You are not a person worth talking to
Literal Clayton Hickman tier cringe.

Telling a self-confessed doxxer that he's not worth talking to is cringe?

t. 2oda. An unrepentant Doctor is indeed not worth talking to

Lym hater identity found

2odastream is the Jodie's autism spammer. Check the revision history doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Jodie%27s_Autism?action=history

Yeah, we figured.

Doesn't make it acceptable to call him "worthless".

Fuck offerino.

Since we already agree that Colin's story would be the most interesting one, there's not much else that would be AS good.

A movie showing Tom Baker's years might be good as a fun nostalgia romp.
Davison's era would make for the most boring docu-drama desu.
A docu-mini-series on the Wilderness Years would be good, showing the rise of the audios and books, Dimensions in Time and going all the way to the Movie.
But really, one showing 7's era and the end of Doctor Who as they knew it back then could be fucking kino. Detailing the highs and lows of the end of the show, the tragedy of cancellation just when it found it's footing again, etc.
The final sequence would be McCoy in the recording booth narrating the end speech from Survival, in precisely the day of the show's twenty-sixth anniversary. Dramatic music plays, the Doctor Who studios start to shut down and its lights go off into total darkness. Then, after some silence, you hear a faint vworp vworp and the room slowly starts to light up, revealing the studio filming Rose 16 years later.

Post >yfw Eva Green is cast as the next incarnation of Rassilon.

>yfw Eva Green is cast as the next incarnation of The Rani

Thirteen will be Shona in Doctor form.

Streaming the audio "Master" in /cws/ in about an hour (if the current vids don't get skipped).

Aw berlin, I'm just gonna leg it up't mill to forgive Dave

As a genuine Shonafag that used to post about how she should be the next companion, I would unironically cum in excitement.

>"There's no need for nudity, Ms. Green."
>"Ms. Green this is a children's show."

doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/451
Lore

t. GWAAD

hoodie

doctor soy

I refreshed the page and I couldn't be arsed

The Troughton years, especially season 6 and the transition to season 7, from Sherwin to Letts.

Lads what if Chibbers rehabilitates the show so much in the public eye that he can get based guest stars for it again?

Like David Suchet?

Master in the stream in like 20 minutes. Maybe less if stream's being fickle.

>A movie showing Tom Baker's years might be good as a fun nostalgia romp.
I wish this would get made. Could be a fun comedy. Thinking a sort of lighter Withnail and I tone, with a scene where Baker signs an autograph after just being sick in the street. Did that actually happen? Have I even heard that or have I made it up?
Who could play Tom Baker?

sessko in't streamo

David Suchet and John Simm are pretty based, tbf.

Simm was a returning character and Suchet, no disrespect to the man, is only famous in the UK and for one role.

The only big RTD guests I can really think of are Kylie Minogue and Timothy Dalton. And Dalton was gonna be in Hell Bent if he wasn't busy on Penny Dreadful.

I think Chibs could probably attract some pretty big names to Who. I know the two shows aren't really comparable, but getting Charlotte Rampling and Marianne Jean-Baptiste for Broadchurch was quite impressive.

ITV pay their actors more than the BBC.

Big Finish's 'Master' in the stream in a bit, courtesy of Nilso. cytu.
be/r/casualwhostream

audio in sleem in 2 minutes

Hm. Yeah, good point.

Nilso is a horrible person.

redpill me

He calls people worthless and stupid for mistakes they have apologised for. He likes to constantly voice negativity.

keep going user this is really interesting - what else has this cunt done?

t. 2odastream

Directed redditor friends into /who/.

curiouscat.me/GeorgeBaker87/post/328336461?1519061466
Kek

Should i listen to The Light at the End?

Lyle Morrence
Lymmerence
Doxed

Big if true

Small if false

Put your fucking trip back on Guy

radiotimes.com/news/tv/2018-02-19/could-we-be-getting-some-exciting-doctor-who-news-this-week/

GET HYPE

this is you

I have a question about how regeneration works. So if you were to taste one doctor's cock before he regenerated, would it taste the same way afterward? This is assuming that he didn't die in a way that affects the taste of his cock.

There is no reason to assume cock taste would persist across regeneration when every skin cell has been replaced.

Wasn't there a fanfic posted on here about 11 regenerating when he was in the middle of fucking Clara?

Its come back to here, it was him before his trip life, follow the trail

Pretty kino Lym

But on the other hand maybe the cock taste sticks around much like the previous doctor's clothing until he freshens up

How big will her sonic screwdriver go?

What do you think cock taste even is?

It's an explosion of fan service and it's fun. Not a memorable story but it's something fun to do.

Well, this week we might just find out. A few weeks ago an official synopsis for the series was unveiled to promote Doctor Who’s presence at the BBC Worldwide showcase in Liverpool, giving us our first proper description of Jodie Whittaker’s new Doctor (she’s a “super-smart force of nature” apparently) and also confirming the number (and length) of the episodes in the new series.

So why are we talking about this again? Well, today is actually the day of that showcase, when BBC Worldwide advertises its biggest shows to foreign buyers and reveals some intriguing tidbits about their upcoming episodes, and Doctor Who is among the series presenting.

Rumours suggest we could be set to learn more about the show’s return, see some new images of the Doctor in action or even have the new series logo revealed to us, and while traditionally not everything from the showcase is made available to the public, it seems likely that after the buyers have seen the goods, Who fans will be allowed to as well.

Someone already posted this

Judy already did

It's a shroud of man must that the Doctor accumulates along his shaft throughout his adventures. I was just wondering if regeneration is throrough enough to give the Doctor a completely different tasting cock or if it only changes the cock itself

Nilso bullying Sylvester McCoy in the stream

>force of nature

>yfw it's not a figure of speech and Chibbers makes the Doctor into Jesus again

What do these Doctor Who fans mean the ''future is female'' ?

Nilso's gettin rid of his lil nilso

twitter.com/MrWhelan101/status/965647636677251072 Hehe

At no point in that article does it say they're screening episode 1.

Friendly reminder that 8, 11 and 12 are the best doctors

This pic has been out from a lot of time now Yet no one has updated the 50th annyversary pic

whelan spreading baseless bullshit yet again. what a moron. i don't think he has any redeeming qualities.

It's a slogan commonly used to mean "the historical dominance of men and male narratives in our society is going to be overturned in a forthcoming wave of female liberation, representation, and re-centering of women's experiences in culture".

>as if what women think even matters

Why is he such a moron? Honestly...

You wanna bully me in the stream, Nilso? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right. I shitpost too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you, but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me. I'm not changing. I like me. My wife likes me. My customers like me. 'Cause I'm the real article. What you see is what you get.

Sorry I said you over-act, Sylv. You're pretty ok in my books.

Sorry man, this is Trip Worship: The Thread. I used to be anonymous, but now I am important, and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

Also Hartnell is the worst Doctor.

It might sound ridiculous now, but a lot of cameo stars in RTD's era were pretty big at the time:

>Barbara Windsor - Eastenders, at a time when EE was at its most popular
>Paul O'Grady - one of the UK's biggest chat show hosts
>Busted - big boyband at the time
>Sharon O - a judge on X Factor, the biggest entertainment show on ITV
>Kylie - obvious
>Peter Kay - he was absolutely huge in popularity around 2006
>Timothy Dalton - a former James Bond
>John Simm - pretty famous off the back of Life on Mars
>Catherine Tate - another star who was hugely popular around 2007
>Michelle Ryan - she'd just left popular soap Eastenders

(etc)

Might not sound or amount to much now, but a lot of 'famous faces' back then were plastered all over popular mainstream British TV culture

Tell me I'm the best doctor

You're second or third best Doctor, Sylv.

When will /who/ admit that NuWho with RTD and Tennant was and still is the most successful point of the franchise?

Most successful and best era is Matt Smith's so there's nothing to admit.

Not forgetting Zoë Wanamaker (relatively big film and TV actress); Bruno Langley (a big deal in 2004/2005 with his Corrie storylines); the celeb cameos in Bad Wolf (Davina, for example, the face of Big Brother which was at its peak in 2005); Anthony Head (Buffy); Roger Lloyd-Pack (quite a well known film and TV actor); Derek Jacobi (obvious).

It's was the most successful point in the UK at least. It's definitely the most popular. But it's not the best.

Which celebrity cameos were the most wasted?

>Bill Bailey (3 minute cameo in the worst Christmas special)
>Ian McKellen (the voice of the Great Intelligence for 40 minutes, never came back)

>the most popular
>not the best

McKellen without a doubt. If you can get him, then why on earth do you waste him on such a lame role.

What if they'd cast John Hurt as the Great Intelligence, and Ian McKellen as the War Doctor?

Just because it's popular doesn't mean it's good.
How stupid are you?

I mean, Journey's End (peak RTD Who) got the show's best AI score. Months before, 13 million people watched Voyage of the Damned (and it wouldn't just have been for Kylie). People don't tune in for stuff that they don't consider at the very least good.

>People don't tune in for stuff that they don't consider at the very least good.
That explains why the best films in history are all from the Transformer series then.

If you write a voiced character in the Christmas episode, and THEN find out that McKellen is JUST available enough to do audio recording for that same episode, then you put the two together. You can't magically wish McKellen to be available later for another ep. You don't have time to completely rewrite the part so it's "worthy" of McKellen.
That's the paradox of getting guest stars.

fuck off with your well reasoned logic

Because it was FUN. Moffat Who is just dull, dull, dull.

Some impressive ones but not as many as I thought, outside of small cameos. I remember Michelle Ryan being really hyped up but she was only in Bionic Woman or something. Lee Evans was very popular though, also in Planet of the Dead. I assumed the RTD era had more famous guest stars but I don't think it's actually true, off the top of my head in the Moffat era:

>David Walliams
>Matt Lucas as an actual companion
>James Corden
>Nick Frost
>John Hurt
>Richard E Grant
>David Suchet
>Bill Nighy
>Lily Cole
>Michael Gambon
>Toby Jones
Maybe a bit different though. More prestigious, but maybe wouldn't be as recognisable to casual audiences. RTD would be more likely to have Ant and Dec or something.

Also, to be fair, no matter what you think of Moffat's writing (whether he reduced the villain to bland shittery or made him better), at the end of the day the Great Intelligence is quite a big, all-powerful villain so it's not like McKellen got a raw deal desu. He wasn't voicing Mr Joe Bloggs in the background for 40 seconds.

not enough explosions and loud music?

don't get all pretentious, this is still doctor who we're talking about

Since Bill is a lesbian would she lick out 13?

You're right there. There's a clear difference between both eras, although both have had a couple of huge stars (Kylie, John Hurt, etc). Where RTD would hire soap stars and chat show hosts, Moffat prefers to opt for actors from other dramas and slightly more 'prestigious' actors.

Hold on. Bill is gay? Since when

First i've heard of Bill being gay too. She never mentioned it in the series.

Why was Moffat allowed to stay in charge for so long with his bad writing and one dimensional female characters?

Moffat's era also had Olivia Colman, Tom Baker, Francis Barber, Alex Kingston, the Vampire Fish Lady, etc.

>it seems likely that after the buyers have seen the goods, Who fans will be allowed to as well.

Q told me this

Interestingly, I think a lot of people tend to forget Jenna started out in soap. RTD would hire a lot of actors from soaps, recognisable faces to mainstream audiences, popstars and such, but Jenna was a soap actress first and Matt Lucas was also a comedy actor first (in the same way Catherine Tate was when she was cast).

electrical infetterence?

No one else wanted to do it

I think there was less of it in the Capaldi era as well. Went for some great actors but maybe only recognisable to a few, like Michelle Gomez and Michael Smiley.

expect the new logo late in the evening after the showcase. either today or tomorrow, at like 10pm uk time

I think the companions announcement was around 10 or 11 as well. Has someone said anything or is it just a guess?

On GB, some people pointed out that theres a pattern of announcements happening at around that time, after a showcase is over. it makes sense too, its a good time to get a lot of people interested

Sophie Petzal will be writing for Doctor Who Series 11.

game when

proof

BBC Worldwide pamphlet

>yfw series 11 is all female writers

Cred Forums btfo

Whelan's twitter rants would be glorious

shame you're on Cred Forums you illiterate fuck

Lego Dimensions

what does the whole pamphlet say?

that's not "proof"

photocopy it and tell us then

Reminder that the Master was perfectly sane until he ran out of regenerations and turned into Crispy, which is when he became the insane psychopathic serial killer and force of Death. This continued until after The End of Time, at which point he was cured by the Time Lords. TDF Simm and Missy are the first times we have seen a fully sane Master since Delgado.

Just a brief description of all the upcoming BBC shows. Doctor Who writers are listed as Chris Chibnall, Sophie Petzal and more.

I'll post it tonight

'Whelan Tries to Get the Entire Series 11 Writer's Team Fired'

What else does it have?

Helena Bonham Carter.

How come you got hold of the pamphlet?

Whats the new logo?

ur mom

gr8 b8 m8

it's just the nike tick

Looks nice, Lym.

We need more round things

>face.book.com/story.php?story_fbid=1640929885947607&id=100000918337436

Jodie is going to be so good with the kids at conventions, book signings etc. I think you'll love this in particular, Immigrant.

here's 2

ew

>Are you a true fan of Doctor Who?
>Have you ever written down a sequence of words?

If the answer is yes or no, then you are ready to contribute a literary masterpiece to the third /who/ collection of original Doctor Who-based short fiction, because following the success of Shit Trips 1 and 2, /who/ has started another anthology of wondrous tales. God help us.

This time, the rules will be a tad different, as in we actually have rules now. The stories must be about:

> alternate Doctors (original Doctors, fanmade Doctors, Unbound Doctors, Doctors of wild divergence from canon)

> spinoff characters from audios, books, comics, etc (Torchwood, Erimem, Faction Paradox, Vienna, Sarah Jane Adventures, Iris Wildthyme, etc)

>companion focused stories (stories with the companion facing a threat, or dealing with life, WITHOUT the Doctor)

Besides that, no limits (and your story can be in more than one category above).

>Can still be in any style, whether it's "legitimate writing", "pisstake", or "shitpost".

>the story must be at least 1 word long, and preferably not in excess of 10,000, it's short fiction you fuck

Anyone can contribute, no signups/pitches required. If you have ideas, feel free to broadcast them.

Rest is self-explanatory. Format for uploading your work is up to you, as long as it can be conveniently copied across (and ideally don't spam long texts in /who/ directly). (Pastebin or google drive works well.) And remember to mention, preferably in your work post, what you want your author moniker to be, which doesn't have to be your real name.

Remember, it doesn’t matter if it’s shit, just have fun! Deadline is April 2nd

>before who
chav slut
>after who
high-class call girl

how does she do it

soy doc

Nilso has made his most offensive comment yet.

>before who
actual breasts
>after who
chest flatter than Ursula's paving slab

prove me wrong

Silver Nemesis is notable for its inclusion of Neo-Nazis as a main plot point

Take that information as you will.

I agree. Its good craic

twitter.com/time_lordy/status/965311230641623041
>What's the betting that Capaldi will have a cameo in the Series 11 premiere reassuring fans that 13 is still the Doctor? Lol no chance. The BBC are more concerned with allaying the fears of shallow teenage fangirls than fans who have been supporting the show for decades.
twitter.com/time_lordy/status/965364099684208642
>One wonders why the BBC even allowed Capaldi to be the Doctor in the first place when they never seemed to show any faith in him, even going so far as to intentionally spoil the biggest plot twists of his era in failed attempts to boost ratings.

twitter.com/Gorminator1979/status/965324242937139200
Hoodie II: Electric Boogaloo?

Correct. They needed Moffat to stay in 2013/2014, and allowed him to cast Capaldi (probably thinking he'd play it as a nice character, regardless of him being that bit older). But Moffat wrote 12 as thoroughly dickish and viewers went bye bye.

12 was thoroughly dickish?

But it's the truth.

DAT ASS

- Why would they do the exact same thing now that Moffat did in Deep Breath when they want the show to feel new again?
- Unlike with Capaldi, there are going to be a lot of people jumping on board who haven't been watching previously.
- If anything, the fact the Doctor is SO different this time is more of a case for letting the story play out traditionally, like Eleventh Hour.
Hoodie manages to make everything into a victimisation narrative. Even the BBC spoiling twists wasn't out of them having it in for Capaldi, it was a desperate attempt to claw back the visibly sagging ratings.

latest meme is too forced desu

> (probably thinking he'd play it as a nice character, regardless of him being that bit older)

We knew he'd be "rebel Time Lord" for a while, though, and BBC must have known longer.

Based Chibnall

>Writes Rosa parks bus Boycott episode
>Rewrites history so that a strong white blonde trans gendered woman inspires parks to stand up to evil whitey.

Beautiful, inspirational and poetic.

I used to hate Hoodie, but I pity him more than anything now. The guy spends his time prattling on about something he hates day after day after day. I mean for fuck's sake. He's pathetic.

Series 11 filming in Gosport. Historical of some kind.

Gonna need a source on that buddy.

twitter.com/lewiisjefferies/status/965639715218223104

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Woodham
>Evening filming at Little Woodham Witch Hunt: A Century of Murder presented by Dr Suzannah Lipscombe

wow you're annoyed

>witch hunt
WITCH TRIAL EPISODE IS GONNA BE FUCKING REAL

Reminder to fill in the strawpoll on /who/res' Cred Forums usage. Important polio
strawpoll.me/15102516
strawpoll.me/15102516
strawpoll.me/15102516

>obsessed with a girl from a fan film
>had amental breakdown because he was getting bullied by fucking Judy
>has to take off his trip and samefag because he knows that nobody will defend him besides the tripfags
Is Lymerence the most pathetic trip on /who/

Judy, Cats, Neo and GWAAD are worse.

I'll be hella annoyed if most of series 11 is just pure historical focusing on how evil men and the white race is. I want sci fi on weird worlds and dangerous situations, not a tumblr wet drema.

There will not be a single pure historical in Series 11, they will all be alien historicals.

reminder

>polio

I don't want to get another disease from a strawpoll, chum.

I'm joking. I honestly still don't know what happenned that day.

I seriously SERIOUSLY hope it isn't

W-wait, that might have been a real leak?

Will this be the historical era?

They haven't been to India yet, and episode 7 was part of block 1.

So they film part 2 of a two-parter months before part 1?

On march 14th there will be a video promo for series 11. It was filmed in Israel and involves a character extremely familiar but not quite the same. Everyone is going to be confused. But how it ties into series 11 is the important part. It will have people speculating for months.

The Chumbley fake leaks tried harder than this. Tell us who the character is, at least.

Even if it's fake, chances are it's at least 80% correct.

>no alien planets in S11

music for this feel?

Doctor Who is dead.

>and involves a character extremely familiar but not quite the same
Eva Green Rassilon confirmed.
GET HYPE

On April 4th, a teaser trailer will drop for series 11, although it will not be referred to as series 11 as the BBC is considering starting over with a new season 1 moniker. It will only feature the Doctor, and she'll only utter one sentence: 'moffuck is gone thank god'. This new era will truly be a game changer.

fuck me you're off to a bad start

just take your trip off, you don't need to be more special than the rest of us

Can someone post this to the DWSR hashtag? I don't know if it's real or fake but I'm sure it would cause a shitstorm.

So Jodie's the first 14percenter Doctor? Revolutionary

Yeah fuck this guy

the madman

Episode 7 was filmed in the first block due to actor availability for Timothy Dalton who is back as Rassilon. It's explained Rassilon can regenerate into past forms easily so he chooses his war incarnation which is also revealed to be the for of his first incarnation too. The Doctor meets Rassilon who is committed to redeeming himself by hunting his greatest enemies Vampires. The Doctor and Rassilon team up for one final episode together. Set in the 1980's and has a club scene which i've been informed that has Dalton and Whittaker hunting Vampires mingled in. Sort of like blade.

Hide Great Vampire threads
Ignore Great Vampire posts
Do not reply to Great Vampire posters

Now THIS I can believe

Is this part of the Faction Paradox series?

Chumbley, remember how Kris Marshall was gonna be in Series 11 as the Doctor, and you got snobby with anyone who tried to imply it was fake?

I remember.

>Chibnall's first series as showrunner
>First female Doctor
>Rosa Parks episode
>Apartheid episode
>Irish Famine episode
>1800s India episode
>Salem Witch Hunt episode

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

Remember when I told you my daughter was raped and you replied "Kek. She probably deserved it"?

It's canon, so no.

And remember how I shared that photo of the 2 TARDISes side by side before it ended up everywhere and in DWM.

I remember. Good times man, good times.

No books are canon

What is the first chubfuck?

NEW THREAD

Did you mean 'chibfuck'? And we already had it.

Yeah, 1 out of like 5 false rumors doesn't count.

Anyway, Shit Trips 2.5 submissions is on. The stories:

> alternate Doctors (original Doctors, fanmade Doctors, Unbound Doctors, Doctors of wild divergence from canon)

> spinoff characters from audios, books, comics, etc (Torchwood, Erimem, Faction Paradox, Vienna, Sarah Jane Adventures, Iris Wildthyme, etc)

>companion focused stories (stories with the companion facing a threat, or dealing with life, WITHOUT the Doctor)

Besides that, no limits (and your story can be in more than one category above).

>Can still be in any style, whether it's "legitimate writing", "pisstake", or "shitpost".

>the story must be at least 1 word long, and preferably not in excess of 10,000, it's short fiction you fuck

#notmydoctor
> legos are cool