Come here Cred Forums, I accept your apology

Come here Cred Forums, I accept your apology.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fWNaR-rxAic&index=14&list=RDnfWlot6h_JM
youtube.com/watch?v=wuBTJ4J4eo0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Multiple showings at my theater were completely sold out but less than half the seats were filled.

Yeah I’m sure you snuck inside the theater and checked every single Black Panther room to validate your bogus conspiracy theory.

Fuck you, they should've made a movie about Killmonger instead. Chadwick Boseman is so, so, so bland. Jordan (and Serkis) steals the show every scene he's in.

I said months ago it looked like it wouldn't be any worse than other MCU films and you'd have to be a retard to think it would flop, but alas I'm just another fa/tv/irgin in the crowd.

what is the reason?

This. What a retarded fucking name Killmonger is, though.

I'm sorry based T'Challa. Forgive my colonizer ways.

Wakanda forever, best capekino of 2018

Or done a batman, and have Black Panther be a side character in his on movie with Killmonger as the psuedo-lead.

movie was genuinely good. Billionaire nationalist shitting on a race baiting villain? He's basically Trump

all I can say OP is that:

is an example of dick-riding. Don't ride dicks if you want to stand out as an individual, folks.

For the record, T'Challa would have bitch-slapped Trump for being a Tweety little weakling and a lapdog for a hostile foreign power. Or he would have wrangled him and handed him over to M'Baku to deal with.

it tha Joo fault man

Was Niganda mentioned in it?

Sorry tour Highness.

is this a shitpost? i cant tell anymore

Iron Man 1>BP>Cap 1>the muh expanded universe shit films

Havent seen niggers this excited about winning absolutely nothing since OJ was acquitted

>post the usual non-reply reply in an attempt to be nonchalant in his frustration

Or certain sensitive white people crying about it along with anything else, then decades later supporting Trump out of spite over the matter.

Thats right faggot. Shoehorn those Trump references where the don't belong.

>I like food
>Oh yeah? You like fokd? Well Trump, Trump, Trump Twitter Trump Twitter!

It was ok, but that´s it

Heehee!

I'm not the one that brought up the puppet, TrumpFAG

Yes you are.
That post had nothing to do with me.
You brought it up and are now lying about it.

t. Ahmad

youtube.com/watch?v=fWNaR-rxAic&index=14&list=RDnfWlot6h_JM

Yeah I totally believe you

Literally fake news

Sit down DChumps. Be humble. Marvels C-list hero and his literal who friends made more domestically in 4 days than JUSTice League did in its entire run

Hi lefty pol discord. None of your threads are having much traction today. Let me help

Go whine to your mommy about it. One idiot brought up Trump, and I followed up on it. You're not going to actually tell me that racial resentment had no part in a swell of idiots voting in the charlatan, are you? HA! You need to tell him that. He's constantly leaping at the chance to whine about various blacks in the media sphere in an attempt to appeal to the racists like Plainview in the podunk church.

Leftypol hahaa

yea, cause joss wedon directed it, fuck him

No, you brought up Trump to me.
I said nothing about Trump. Now you are still going on a Trump rant and blaming it on other people. It's YOU.

someone post nigger man poster

Look, bitch, you read like a jilted ho crying about trivialities. All of you morons blend into one another. Sue me for picking at a scab, you ninny. My point still stands that as blacks celebrate "winning" something by your estimation (some are just happy that the movie they paid to see was good), certain sensitive ninnybitch whites are whining, evidence of said phenomenon provided by Cred Forums.

Get away from me, nigger.

tfw no violent, low IQ, abusive, alpha male BBC bf to watch black panther with me then hate-rape me afterwards for being white

Your OCD Trump obsession isn't trivial.
You are on your way to a stroke.

DUDE WHITE GUILT ADVERTISING LMAO

I apologize
youtube.com/watch?v=wuBTJ4J4eo0

>Whedon made 3 billion from 2 Marvel flicks
>Both of Snyder's previous DC movies underperformed
>The majority of his other movies have flopped, only successful ones being DOTD and 300
I-it's Whedons fault I swear!

>muh leftpol boogeyman

Ah, this is what passes for subversive encouragement by the mental midgets. You're being this bitchy on purpose because you crave attention, yes? Idiot, I did not seek to single out any one pissant; I simply replied to a random dumbass comment by a ninny bitch, nothing more, nothing less. Clam your suspicions, dimwit: you're not special.

standing by for proof

Are you playing a character or are you really this autistic?

I love how you're attempting to make me feel guilty for ridiculing the puppet and his worshipers. It is to laugh. I'll freely admit that it is quite amusing picking at an easy mark like Trump. A little girl in Florida called his ass out for blaming the victims in the shooting last week, so now he's going to go to Florida for a photo op and PR operation. Oooh, I'm so obsessed. Whine more, fag!

Trump! Twitter! Trump Trump Trump twitter Trump Trump !

Now which ninnyfag are you? The one whining to me about mentioning Trump in reply to his very special comment, or the fag dredging up the past to be an edgelord?

big if true

Now who's obsessed with the puppet?

Just joined the thread, sweetie. You look extremely autistic to the average person

You are just mindlessly screeching out at the world.

A ninnyfag on Cred Forums trying to pick up his face is trying to make me reflect on my behavior here. Oh, and he's also attempting to normalize his dwelling, and calls me "sweetie" to appear confident.

BLAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!

Ok, kid.

>t. "melting pot" abomination

No, actually I'm on Cred Forums amusing myself by poking fun at children obviously home on Winter Break. The world isn't here in reality, but it's funny that you yourself believe that it is, kiddo.

Imagine losing your mind over cynic corporate Superman flicks

Seek help

Well keep up the fun.
It looks like you are about to have a stroke.

read that as "multiple shootings" at first

t. White American

By fuckers like you who go to each screening solely to check the head-count

I did too. People here actually, literally believed that this would flop because "No one will go to see a movie starring subhumans" and "no one cares about no name superheros". I'm usually not into conspiracy shit but i'm starting to think this site is full of russians and balkans that are purposefully being retarded to instigate. Every Cred Forums discord chat i've been in is full of them

Asshole, you're imagining things. You can't see me, and mirth and merriment brought on by amusing activity is not known to cause health problems. Now being a sensitive ninnybitch upset that someone is poking fun at Trump may be, but I don't care to know if it is, since I don't suffer from such an affliction.

Truvada leaf?

See these are the words of typical fun.
Everyone just pictures a shreiking person typing them. It's looks more like you are angry than having fun.
But by all means continue with your "fun"

I think it's mostly just shitposters and then there's the people who are really out of touch and get their world view from the internet, the latter are the people who will get into long winded arguments while the shitposters are more vocal.

>spewing out random shit to vent frustration

I notice you didn't resort to deluding yourself into saying that you're "average" i.e. "well-adjusted" like the other comment suggested.

I have my fun with or without your input, fag. Quit trying to be anything other than a mark, k, bitch. It'll save you on stress.

so sorry panther man

I bet you were hitting the keys extra hard when you typed this.
With a serious mad face.

With that vivid imagination of yours, picture, if you will, a man simply multitasking ridiculing you with reading three other Cred Forums articles while listening to music. There you have it: REALITY!

Nothing as elaborate as me breaking my keyborad because the children like you feel the need to defend themselves on here by trying to make me feel bad for picking on them.

Er, i-i'm sorry sir but my GF would like to apologize to you in private, she said she feels very bad for being white and wants to know how it feels to have something black inside her.

Imagine replying angrily and 100% seriously to that comment. This flick TOTALLY isn't being shilled 24/7 on here!

Lefty pol discord coordinated raid thread

I'm sorry, dear black man, for what those spics and anglos did to your people.
t. slav

I'm not trying to make you feel bad.
I'm just laughing at you.

Sure, kid.

Take solace in knowing that this is another "thing" blacks and white cucks don't know was created by...........THE WHITE MAN! Suck on that booyah!

this desu

I'M IN CONTROL HERE

4u

it just looks like every other generic marvel / dc movie. I honestly can't get the hype to go see it, or anything else Marvel. Anyone else here enduring cape fatigue?

Why do you anti white cucks get so triggered being called out?