IT'S OVER JENNIFER LAWRENCE IS FINISHED

IT'S OVER JENNIFER LAWRENCE IS FINISHED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U7pI3mv1ecw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

haha twitter screencaps!

Shayna got nice tiddies

>The bitch thought making friend with Amy schumer and Dunham was a good idea.
What's wrong with her

Dunham and Schumer dominated poor Jen. They made her stand in front of a mirror and circle and label her flaws in permanent marker.

link?

youtube.com/watch?v=U7pI3mv1ecw

>Joanna Lumley

literally who?

I love it when the mentally ill turn on each other.

What type of bird is that on the left?

>grabs popcarn

I hate Jennifer Lawrence but I don't understand this one.
All she said in the video was "That was a bit much but thank you Joanna"
Why is this now a crime?

I dated J-Laws best friend. She was the biggest conceited full of herself cunt I ever met so I am not shocked that J-Law is a bad person.

O'right you cheeky munkey, ewe an' me ahhtside naooooowwww! I swears on me mums I'm gunna clobbah ewe one goods!

Go on...

what? what's offensive in this video?

did you touch her pusy?

Based

>*sips tea*

Everyone in hollywood knows her as the stuck up cunt who whored herself out for roles. She's only friends with Schumer and Denham so she can be the 'pretty one' among them

Bitch has ugly peasant feet

>grabs popcarn

I never met J Law if thats what you are wondering. Her friend loved on the east coast while J Law was already blowing up with the Hunger Games. They did hang out occasionally still from what I understand but I only dated her for like 3 months so I never got a shot.

Based old school british commedienne who's biggest foray into social justice was fighting for British Gurkas to be able to settle in Britain after they've served their time in the army. Part of a duo of actually funny womem

Go on...

The only thing I can think is that Joanna used the words "hottest" and "ravishing" and those words are a no-no in the current Hollywood climate... and Jennifer kinda called her out for it (?)

Maybe there's a disconnect between British and American audiences here. To me it seems like she's trying to come off as modest, not that she's upset at how she was described. Bongs may have taken it the wrong way.

I mean I think J-Law is shit but this is nothing.

It feels like it wasn't meant to be a deliberate snub, more like she didn't really know what to say in response so instead of just thanking Lumley, she spilt her spaghetti and then maybe realised that it might come off as rude but not being able to apologize when she's supposed to be reading off the nominees

Still, it feels good to know that celebs with their seemingly perfect lives aren't free from the autism that we deal with on a daily basis