So....even Chad cannnot escape the JUST

so....even Chad cannnot escape the JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

dailyrecord.co.uk/news/health/i-mutilated-mum-three-left-10726948
ibtimes.co.uk/katie-price-cancels-victoria-derbyshire-appearance-last-minute-after-fed-facelift-1659198
standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/chloe-ferry-breaks-down-in-tears-as-she-reveals-horrific-boob-job-scars-on-social-media-a3642566.html
instagram.com/p/BfUNvEsld5_/?hl=en&taken-by=chrishemsworth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's not Chad he's Chris

lmao this extremely rich and handsome hollywood actor has a slightly receding hairline

JUST

His hairline always looks so thick in movies and commercials. The stylists really do a good job covering it.
There's still nothing bad about it though.

hahheehhehe
CHAD BTFO

feels good man

LEN

If you look at a lot of hot actors who are in their 30s, most of them have high hairlines. It's called a maturing hairline for a reason.

He looks like brad pitt.

idea is to get a subtle transplant. just get that one patch back to normal

Cavill, Evans, Hemsworth. At this point it's good if you have this hairline....r-right guys?

what's JUST there you autist?

barely anything left

Kevin Costner is cool looking dude on the right.

WHY AREN'T HAIR TRANSPLANT OPERATIONS PART OF FREE HEALTHCARE???

DON'T THEY REALIZE THE PSYCHOLOGICAL TRAUMA OF BEING BALD

HOW IS THAT ANY DI EFFERENT FROM HAVING CANCER OR AIDS OR WHATEVER THE FUCK

In the UK they are for women

he has money to buy hair implants big enough to collapse an entire street.its not a great deal.

That's discrimination against men. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They are ass cheap in turkey

Is that why so many balding men go trans?

Just hollywood chicken side effects kicking in

Jerry Seinfeld got this same shit.
When you look at old episodes of comedians in cars he has a few hairs hanging for dear life.

Miley gave him HIV, which she contracted from photographer Terry Richardson

Dude just cut your dick off lmao that's covered lol
Reminder that cutting fucks to create artificial non functional bagine body horror style is cheaper than getting glasses !
Where the fuck did it all go so wrong....

Yeah he looks terrible, I bet women are disgusted by him

>slightly
oh lmao

Look at this homo erectus lookin azz nigga

>roids were a mistake

Oh no....the famous millionaire 9/10 actor's hairline is mature....what a hellish life these men must lead...

lmao you upset, little baby?

Wtf is vodafone?

but are they good?

Bet he did it after reading the tornado scene in the Man of Steel script

teleco

Yep, unironically the only good thing about Turkey is its cheap and quality healthcare. Rest is shit.

Everyone gets old user, the difference is you never got to have glory days.

The real reason for the new shorter Thor hairstyle. He'll get a transplant after he's done with the MCU.

not falling for that shit

The roids probably didn't help.

You know you don't magically have hair suddenly when you get implant right? Healing takes time.

yes but not like that.
anyone who chooses to go cheap on vanity deserves to be mocked

That's fucking horrifying

That's how it looks after the procedur, you dimwit. They don't implant a fucking wig where your scalp is.

It's just fags being jealous.

Do you have to take medication for life after the procedure ?

You have absolutely no idea how it looks just after the surgery.

>justifying a crusty scalp
only a turkish rat would do this. Turkey is well known for cheap procedures only for it to be uttershit
dailyrecord.co.uk/news/health/i-mutilated-mum-three-left-10726948
ibtimes.co.uk/katie-price-cancels-victoria-derbyshire-appearance-last-minute-after-fed-facelift-1659198
standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/chloe-ferry-breaks-down-in-tears-as-she-reveals-horrific-boob-job-scars-on-social-media-a3642566.html

why does everyone on this board act like theyre so superior to "normies" yet do nothing but talk about the same celebrity culture bullshit?

instagram.com/p/BfUNvEsld5_/?hl=en&taken-by=chrishemsworth

It's literally nothing. OP how fucking bald are you that you have to project your literal disability onto rich and handsome actors?

Imagine licking all of those off of it

>links to bongaloid tabloit shit that don't even have anything to do with hairtransplants

It'd be the opposite but not really of when my cat licks my bald scalp

he's probably just some angsty teenager who can't get laid but still has his hair

Jesus Chris Hemsworths life is over!

He's fucked!

oh look it's another thread from the HOLY TRINITY OF INSECURE WHITE BOIS

height
balding
dick size

white bois are insecure as fuck. meanwhile we have good height, great hair, and lastly...well, I don't need you white bois to tell that. We already know about it.

I know a Chad who just started going very bald after having a full head of hair and fucking half of the global female population. It's fun watching his instagram likes dwindle, and his new found hiding in images.

That's a normal hairline user you'll get one too when you're in your 20s

Is this why they cut his hair in the latest Thor movie? As a gradual step to him being bald in the next one?

And you still complain like children

I don't know what it means in your language of clicks and grunts, but where I come from, "boi" is a term that faggots use. Are you a faggot, black man?

haha I literally have more hair on my dick than this guy has on his head

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I want to shave it off with a razor