Jace Reed
Jace Reed

based

Cameron Young
Cameron Young

based

Jordan Taylor
Jordan Taylor

are there any failsafe ways to put yourself into a 1033 day coma?

Blake Foster
Blake Foster

Based

Jacob Cruz
Jacob Cruz

this has better get a sticky in 1,032 days

Nathan Morris
Nathan Morris

implying we're all still alive in 1,032 days

William Morales
William Morales

Based user

Easton Davis
Easton Davis

based

Jayden Allen
Jayden Allen

Based.

Christian Clark
Christian Clark

2 terms
2 genders
2 scoops
2 Avatar movies

Jaxon Perez
Jaxon Perez

Imposter

Eli Campbell
Eli Campbell

Based timeline.

Evan Gray
Evan Gray

Blue Zoe best Zoe!

Jayden Nguyen
Jayden Nguyen

Formerly 1,034 days

Brayden Thomas
Brayden Thomas

based

Xavier Martinez
Xavier Martinez

still has better cgi than 99% of movies made since

Kevin Campbell
Kevin Campbell

absolutely based

Blake Mitchell
Blake Mitchell

Cameron hates Trump, though.

Kevin Murphy
Kevin Murphy

RIP abatap

Jaxson Brown
Jaxson Brown

he's with Eywa now

Hudson Evans
Hudson Evans

Killed in Ukraine in 2015 I'm afraid. Was recruited by local forces and refused to wear Ukranian fatigues and opted for his own pair of tiger stripe BDUs to look more like a Na'vi. Tragically mowed down by a 23mm when he was spotted 2,000m away by Russian-friendly forces.

He died doing what he loved. I read he was especially handy with a PKM during his short-lived career.

Cooper Miller
Cooper Miller

shitty. fucking. franchise.
you faggots have such low standard. even capeshit is better than this

Christopher Martin
Christopher Martin

John Gomez
John Gomez

please see yourselves out reddit

Isaac Carter
Isaac Carter

we are the reddit? you faggots are the ones masturbaiting for this shitty movie that only made money because muh 3d

Nathaniel Powell
Nathaniel Powell

I'm just baiting the based get out poster
He's been kinda slow as of late

Grayson Howard
Grayson Howard

Yes, you are reddit

Wyatt Anderson
Wyatt Anderson

based

Not been here in a while. Glad to see you still going. Never stop friend.

Cameron Turner
Cameron Turner

Daily reminder that Avatar is a garbage, forgettable movie that everyone instantly forgot a few months after it came out because it was that mediocre. It did nothing original, not even the "mindblowing" CGI that was considered the best ever at its release has aged well.

Jack Torres
Jack Torres

pleb

Eli Powell
Eli Powell

Name one mainstream movie released in last 2 decades that anyone cared about two months after the release. I'll wait.
Inb4 names some race baiting Oscar nominated garbage

Ethan Thompson
Ethan Thompson

no i'm not, faggot. i didn't even watched this movie, reddit did. i just hate it because i know it's shit, and i know if i ever watch it, i will want to spank the screen with my dick in an act of desperation.

Angel Scott
Angel Scott

was Jake in the wrong here?

Logan Roberts
Logan Roberts

lol

Aaron Cooper
Aaron Cooper

based

Joshua Lewis
Joshua Lewis

is that a atokerina?

Christopher Green
Christopher Green

angerytiri is cute, but who would like to see her angery?

Cooper Gonzalez
Cooper Gonzalez

2009 was 30 years ago

Mason Russell
Mason Russell

Fucking shitty ass space pocahontas

Christopher King
Christopher King

Nice meme

Easton Ross
Easton Ross

In a hundred years people will think Pocahontas was inspired by Avatar

Bentley Hernandez
Bentley Hernandez

Not another move reddit.

Head of security here btw.

Brayden Lopez
Brayden Lopez

in 10.

Luke Stewart
Luke Stewart

fuck mouse wars and marvel! they only care about money!
but based cameron is the best because his CGI flick made the most money *bazinga* * dabs*

Ryan Carter
Ryan Carter

People won't even remember Pocahontas in 20 years.

Jonathan Diaz
Jonathan Diaz

I'm sorry, but did the Cameron already lose? Oh, that's right. Filming isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only in pre-production. Does not having the technology to film at pre-production count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the film is still green lit? Cameron is still directing right now and he has been the best auteur in the West for how many years now? He's making one of the kino films in Hollywood who just happen to have to the advantage because they're feeding off the energy of capeshit . But you know what? They still fucking suck. Cameron is one of the best fucking directors in the Academy, he wrote Alita last year and would of released in time for this years awards if Vince Pace didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Cameron wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Steven Spielberg just went overbudget on Indian Jones 5 when they needed to buy Harrison Ford a new knee, just like Villeneuve did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Cameron topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the artist because he's visionary. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking plebs on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Caleb Miller
Caleb Miller

BASED

Robert Moore
Robert Moore

Based

Christopher Turner
Christopher Turner

the last good movie james cameron made was terminator 2
also, terminator 2 >>>> terminator 1
and alien is better than aliens
fucking fight me, faggots

Adrian Wright
Adrian Wright

Talk to me when Jim puts meme rats in the his films to sell toys.

Also it's quality meeting success, a perfect storm. Capeshit feeds the masses shit.

James Hall
James Hall

Based trips

Ryder Sanders
Ryder Sanders

frogposting
defending a almost capeshit-level movie
whos the reddit now

Lincoln Morgan
Lincoln Morgan

Hmmm, I wonder

Noah Stewart
Noah Stewart

Get the fuck out you dumb faggot.

James Gutierrez
James Gutierrez

i didnt watch the movie
but i know its retarded
very nice

Ryan Bennett
Ryan Bennett

my favorite Cred Forums poster

Cooper Martin
Cooper Martin

ywn hug and reassure Neytiri when she's feeling down

Kevin Sullivan
Kevin Sullivan

giv abatar 2

Samuel Reyes
Samuel Reyes

tfw is still remember when this countdown was in the 1300's
now we're almost at 1000

Anthony Smith
Anthony Smith

wow you still remember things that happened less than a year ago!?

Jackson Howard
Jackson Howard

based get out poster, you have seemed to link wrong though

Liam Gray
Liam Gray

i have a feeling like the based avatar posting was always at 1000 something days
i dont think it will ever go under 1000

Luke Hughes
Luke Hughes

Where the first Avatar changed the world with mind-blowing 3D effects and rich world building, the sequel is primed to change society's tastes once again, but this time the focus is on sexuality and feminine aesthetics of the future. Cameron's chief subject in Avatar 2 is not the Navi civilization nor Humanity, but redefined femininity that includes more indigenous human traits, such as bigger feet and longer toes.

Ryder Jackson
Ryder Jackson

not based

Blake Bell
Blake Bell

let us hope for na'vi lewds then

Josiah Butler
Josiah Butler

Zoe Saldana was cast because her feet seemed futuristic, being a blend of Asian and African foot phenotypes. Expect to see lots of Zoetoes curled around branches.

Leo Ortiz
Leo Ortiz

evidently not the real based get out poster

Gabriel Smith
Gabriel Smith

Zoe a cute, whats that pic from?

Jonathan Wright
Jonathan Wright

Bump

Nathan Jones
Nathan Jones

last one for tonight, interesting how Neytiri went from being so angry at Jake to really giving him bedroom eyes once he was back with the toruk

Ayden Long
Ayden Long

Neytiri... being her cute self but in another setting?

Brandon Roberts
Brandon Roberts

What of this time Neyney comes to earth??

Cameron Phillips
Cameron Phillips

GIB NEY NEY

Connor Parker
Connor Parker

she wouldn't like it at all

Ayden Rogers
Ayden Rogers

Yeah but having her walk around in human sized environments would be hot as hell. Lots of upskirt camera shots from amazed pedestrians views

Isaac Bell
Isaac Bell

I get what you mean, but she doesn't wear a skirt?

Jason Rogers
Jason Rogers

She'd probably be forced to wear one on earth though since in the future hot females are forbidden, but even with the biggest American sized XXXXXXXXXXXXL skirt she'd still look like a sexy hulk wearing bruce banner pants

Carter Lewis
Carter Lewis

The Na'vi male is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.
Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his blue skin. This blue skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of Pandora, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The blue skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.
The Na'vi man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man (sk* people).
The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The Na'vi penis is largest of all the humanoid species. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the Na'vi man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent Na'vi seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the Na'vi man impregnates.
In total, the Na'vi man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.
All this is the reason why the Na'vi man is the epitome of masculinity.

Brody Davis
Brody Davis

cheapest looking space suit helmets I've ever seen

guess all money went to the CGI department

Justin Gray
Justin Gray

They’re not space suit helmets retard they’re medic masks

Ian Gonzalez
Ian Gonzalez

you just know a bunch of humans got "forced" to have sex by the victorious na'vi

Levi Green
Levi Green

the human fashion in the extended cut reminded me a lot of the kinds of clothes in the modern deus ex games (and by extension other cyberpunk works).
Would be cool to see Neytiri in those kinds of clothes

Bentley Myers
Bentley Myers

They're just respirators you gigantic faggot.

Gavin Powell
Gavin Powell

ah-bloo-bloo

Julian Moore
Julian Moore

based based poster

Colton Price
Colton Price

based

Joshua Williams
Joshua Williams

Based bluenigger

Adrian Jackson
Adrian Jackson

how would you make Neytiri happy?

Sebastian King
Sebastian King

sprinkle catnip on my penis

Asher Ross
Asher Ross

nuke Pandora from the orbit.
send robots to gather minerals on the now purified planet

Gavin Morris
Gavin Morris

wanting to hurt na'vi
wanting to hurt Eywa

out

Ethan Hill
Ethan Hill

Green Saldana > blue Saldana

Andrew Adams
Andrew Adams

see

Caleb Gomez
Caleb Gomez

ywn have those big eyes looking at you while she succs

Angel Martinez
Angel Martinez

Neytiri has beautiful teef!

Dylan Cook
Dylan Cook

bump

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit