How did a local radio personality afford this?

How did a local radio personality afford this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xY7m4KzYR4Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do americans need 6 bathrooms?

He was selling laced caviar all over town.

it was a different time

OBSESSED

pre-amazon seattle prices

Why do european department buildings still have only one bathroom for each floor?

Why was fraiser a salt of the earth, lite beer drinking barfly in cheers.....then a total ponce in fraiser?

the fraiser from "fraiser" would never have spent time with norm

I only count three and a half.

wasn't he also a Dr.? I assume he a made a ton of money before his radio gig

The kicthen sink is atleast one bathroom

Niggaspeak.

he didn't seem too well off in cheers

He was a successful psychiatrist and then became a radio show host, possibly syndicated. That's big money.

Obsessed with bathrooms?

>How did a local radio personality afford this?
because nobody wants to see tv shows/movies about poor characters

>what is Trailer Park Boys

He had no family to drink with and Cheers became his defacto family. Moving to Seattle he got back with Niles immediately and formed a quick bond. Later, his father.

I can't even remember his house in cheers. Wasn't it reasonably big with a grand piano?
He's a Harvard educated psychiatrist in Boston that was established to be posh and refined before his life fell apart. And he got himself back together. 8 - 10 years earning six figures then getting a pay rise with a radio show that was seen to have lucrative sponsor and commercial opportunities. Additionally he and Niles are seen to be private investors in numerous ventures. It's a big apartment but not really outside his price range, especially considering he bought it in the 90s.

>Why was fraiser a salt of the earth, lite beer drinking barfly in cheers.....then a total ponce in fraiser?

Niles was a very bad influence. The flashback to Frasier's arrival back in Seattle and reunion with Niles in the coffee shop shows a Frasier who wasn't nearly the elitist he became.

He was a ponce when he was first introduced in Cheers. They all made fun of him at the start, like the snipe hunt. When Diane dumped him he started to drink and spend more time at the bar and just became one of the gang. Then moving back to Seattle and spending time with Niles constantly made him revert back to his old ways.

The part where he says he hopes he never needs anything else from a cafe other than plain old black coffee is almost sad.

Boomer

"I hope I'm never so frightfully pretentious that a good old cup of American Joe isn't enough for me" or something, right?

I'm more curious as to how many apartments there would be to a floor. That design, although accurate to the show, looks like it would be hard to duplicate around a building but I guess I'm not an architect

Something like that

It'd probably be only 3-4 condos each floor.

>wonder why the master bedroom doesn't have a bathroom attached
>realize that whole section on the far left is a giant bathroom

In case one gets too messy after a while.
youtube.com/watch?v=xY7m4KzYR4Q

>two bedrooms sharing a wall
cool, I love hearing my roommate having sex

>manlet bathrooms

A shitty show, thanks for proving the point

Does anyone have hi res pics of his apartment? I need a comfy wallpaper but I can't find decent ones anywhere online.

Presumably, the radio station pays him a salary competitive to what he could make as a practicing shrink.
That combined with whatever Niles did for a living no doubt makes the apartment (and Daphne) affordable.

Because they're too fat to walk all the way to one bathroom so they need one connected to every bedroom

-90s
-Seattle
-radio hosts make more bank than you think

There were plenty of shows about poor people
>All in the family
>That 70s show
>Married with children
>Malcolm in the middle
>The wire

That's just off the top of my head.

>No one wants to watch poor people
>Picks a show with 10+ season
>Hurr durr thanks for proving my point

Retard.

Niles was also a shrink.

It’s his dad too

Psychiatrists do okay for themselves, they usually make over 10k a year. That and a radio job, it's not unrealistic.

Depensing on how good the host is, someone in radio can still make a 7 figure salary today if they bring in the ratings.

Radio used to be a lucrative business if you were even remotely successful. Wasn't unusual for the top radio personalities to make a million dollars a year, even back in the years when this show aired.

Why would Niles pay for Fraiser's apartment?

Niles paid half of Daphnes wage

Damn that layout is ass don't know why anyone would choose to live there.

What Said, and also his dad lives with Fraiser so maybe Niles feels partly responsible for that as well. I'd guess their dad has some pension money as well.

Did we ever see the laundry room or martin's bedroom?

user even i make over 10k in a year

The episode where Martin is kicking Frasier's ass at chess we see Frasier set off a smoke alarm, and also go in there while he sleeps.

As for the Washer and Dryer, there were MULTIPLE times where Daphne had to carry up/down loads of laundry to the (assumed) shared unit the apartment uses, but Frasier (like most Sitcoms) has a lot of continuity issues that should be better glossed over for the situation.

>haha I’ll have you know this turd has been around for a decade and I LOVE eating
>but you feel dumb calling that turd a piece of shit now
Powerful stuff

If we're going that route, why don't the windows also count as bathrooms?

well thats good but fuck it nevermind