IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A FLOP

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A FLOP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wuBTJ4J4eo0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

seebeaten at your own game, disneypaki

No it wasn't

The 3 day total is actually now at 201m+

Actually the actuals were updated an hour ago.
The opening is $201 million. One of only 4 other movies to have above 200 OW

Post the updated chart. Blew away Age of Ultrom and Civil War. It might outgross The Avengers.

of course it would rack up a ton of money
it was the most talked about movie in the last 2 months
even if it was the shittiest garbage on screen it would still make money

So glad Hilary is in prison and Roy Moore won the Senate election

Idunno why this was a surprise. It's part of the MCU. Any film apart of the MCU is instantly boosted by that fact. Plus BP literally being right before Infinity War, plus the movement it sparked. It's just like Thor Ragnarok being a huge succes, but still nobody gives a fuck about Thor's actual character. His comics still don't sell lel.

>Already made his budget back
Why Cred Forums can't win?

Does Cred Forums ever get tired of being wrong?

Normies are going to keep capeshits in theaters forever... aren't they?

RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeee

It went up again. 3 day total is $201 million, 3 day $235 million. It's literally destroying the Avengers. Could make upwards of $600m domestic, easy 1 billion worldwide

But if this had been a Zack Snyder movie, or as I've taken to calling them "pure kino", 'twould've been quite based!

>Cred Forums was wrong again

OH NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHUAHUAHUHUWHUHAUHAUHAHAAHAAAHAAHAAA

Just wait until it opens in China in March and do well there so Cred Forums can be completely obliterated

b-but china

All this talk about it's opening, but if it doesn't out gross either of those movies in total. I will laugh my ass off.

>the blacked challenge
Wow gee you sure showed us.

>redditor nigger shit thread

You guys fucking laughed at me when I said every single black American was going to see this movie. I work at a theater and I've seen young blacks, old blacks, fat blacks, wheelchair bound blacks, earless blacks all come in to see this.

youtu.be/wuBTJ4J4eo0

All superhero movies to make over billion were all sequels or team up. BP will do it im his origin movie

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

If I told Cred Forums months ago that Black Panther would beat The Avengers domestically, and go on to make 1 billion worldwide, what responses would I have gotten?

If you say so lol

WHY DID AMERICA DO THIS?

i THOUGHT WE WERE WHITE NOOOOOOOOOOOO

agreement. obviously this film would reach over 700m domestically because of America's love for BBC

Whats this America stuff? Europe loves the bbc

you know a 3 day total means hit right?

/poltv/ was convinced that white america would reject this and that it would flop and expose the worthlesness of black media. They are now in damage control about muh psyops or some shit

>The nation that is likely not majority white and counts blacks as their counterparts
USA can not say a fucking thing about this lmao.

Oh, the movies are there to sell comics and toys meme.

this is doing extremely well in asia right now

what's your point?

>"you are racist"

his opinion is already invalid, i haven't watched the vid but it's so fucking predicatable

HURRR, I DIDN'T LIKE THIS MOVIE, ABSOLUTE GARBAGE,NOW LET ME COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW NIG-... I MEAN BLACKS THINK IT MAKES ME RACIST! HURRR

watch the review it's nothing like that. The critic talks about how both sides are wrong about this movie

Our solidarity with Assad is unshakable

Is it doing well in non-nigger countries compared to other Marvel movies?

BP is a sequel to Civil War.

Numale soyboy MCUcks, black charities, coal burner roastie, etc. are fueling this flick.

At least Americans (read: White people) are openly against flooding our nation with colored trash. You, degenerate faggots, get on your knees and suck every colored cock you see. You don't get to speak.

>HAHAHA soyboy faggot, I'd be surprised if it does Ant Man numbers. MAYBE it could do Doctor Strange numbers domestic but that's only if every nigger in America sees it. It's going to bomb worldwide and literally no one will see it in Asia. This will be the end of capeshit

lefty soy discord cuck

Thats untrue though. Populist parties hae risen across Europe and right wing moderate parties have started adopting stricter attitudes towards migration. Americans (read: blacks, hispanics, asians and mutt whites) are already assimilated. We are actively working against it while it is already too late for you.

Burger liberals are white

Cred Forums is brown people "colored trash"

Really makes you think

No! This cant be happening! The white race is in charge here!

They are literally unable to produce numbers like this. The public at large has to be going to see it to make these numbers.

>tfw the darkest black woman at my work is criticizing Black Panther for the same reasons we do and now every single black person is surrounding her and arguing and losing the argument

Didn't you know? Anyone who doesn't wear a MAGA hat is a numale soyboy nigger these days.

>Buzzwords are fueling this flick
Damn..

I am REALLY surprised that a nobody super hero like Black Panther could actually gather crowds this big. Good for them I guess, I can't imagine what infinity war will do.

>/poltv/ was convinced that white america would reject this
On some alternate dimension? Cred Forums was arguing about the reviews, not how much money this movie would make.

Popular opinion was it would severely underperform in Asia, since TFA and TLJ presumably did badly over there because of John Boyega.

that was never the issue. Remember Guardians of the Galaxy?

Also MCU film, naturally going to be big (even if unknown)

>this has been going on for over an hour now

>Popular opinion was it would severely underperform in Asia, since TFA and TLJ presumably did badly over there because of John Boyega.

TFA and TLJ did bad in Asia because Asia doesn't give a fuck about Star Wars.