Woman says she's worried about something

>woman says she's worried about something
>boyfriend leans in, reassures her, and then kisses her

My last girlfriend broke up with me because I tried this and right when we kissed I blew a bunch of air into her mouth so that she would look like a pufferfish, I thought it would be hilarious but she screamed at me, started crying and broke up with me. Oversensitive roastie bitch.

What a cunt. That just sounds cute to me.

lmao

Smooth, user.
Real smooth.

i wish i have a girlfriend

Best move is when they're not expecting it, put your mouth over their nose and blow really hard. Their mouth puffs up and they make a weird sound. Also they get really mad.

>I thought it would be hilarious
It sounds hilarious to me.

>Woman is screaming hysterically and pounding her fists on a man's chest
>He calmly and firmly pulls her in for a cuddle and doesn't let go
>She calms down and cries into his shirt

Women really are just overgrown toddlers.

>tfw no gf to blow air into and make it make silly noises

sounds pretty kino to be honest.

>some guy replies to my thread and gets more (you)'s than I do

>90% of men could physically overpower the average woman
>men desire women more than anything else on earth overall
>their bodies are pumped full of estrogen making them even more sensitive

I don’t think you guys have any understanding of the level of vulnerability women exist at, nor that emotional reactions and manipulation make perfect sense as self-defense traits in light of this.

if its any consolation this is the most (you)s I've gotten in months.

lold

should have blown her up

How can I be as cool as Durgesh?

Women really are nuts, imagine having to live every moment afraid somebody will rape or assault you. Smart women always travel in packs and they have to do shit for each other like go to the bathroom in groups just so some creeper doesn’t sneak in and molest their friend on a toilet seat. They never go anywhere alone after dark even to a redbox, and they have to keep every door locked all the time because the strong possibility some dude at work is following them.

the virgin sanjayy vs the chad durgesh

That's why my wife just carries a gun.

Women are only scary with guns because for some reason they have this weird tendency to just outright refuse how to learn to use them properly. Every woman I’ve ever seen buy a gun buys it and then ignores all advice on how to shoot it, load it, aim it, anything. It’s like it’s ingrained in them to be completely retarded with guns. I’ve seen women who will own a gun for years and they don’t even know how to actually load it. I don’t know what t is, I think some part of them is afraid to learn because they view it as a really masculine hobby, but 99% of all women are terrifying when holding a gun because they do retarded shit like randomly put their finger on the trigger or point it in completely idiotic directions without even seriously gripping it.

That is pretty funny desu.

>imagine having to live every moment afraid somebody will rape or assault you
meh, you're exagerating. Just because people are physically capable of that doesn't mean much. Any dumbass can pick up a knife and assault me leaving me with no chance to defend myself, what's the difference?

Women travel in packs because they are subhuman they cant function independently.

You’re more capable of self-defense and don’t have a vagina they want to use.

That's why I'm pro-gun. They're the great equalizer.

i didn't know indian people fb could be so Kino

That's instagram, you reverse soyboy

Regardless, I'd like more and to find out how to find them.

>reverse soyboy
meatman?

>tell girlfriend that she is dressed like an innocent girl waiting to be blacked.
Haha user I bet you would love that
>no probably not but I'd definitely watch it.
She giggles.

can i fug your gf?

I chuckled at that guy's story, but LOL'd at your comment, user.

>almost 2019
>movies having strong male figures

No.

Even so women are biologically more conflict averse and I’d be shocked if they don’t have different flight or fight response than men.

>women are more conflict averse.
??

I share the feels, I'll share a (you)

They’ll engage in endless verbal conflict, but don’t engage in anywhere near similar levels of violence in most contexts.

This is a meme. There are people of both genders who dont respect the killing machine they carry.

It has more to do with how they where introduced to them