City of god? More like “City Of Nig Nogs”

City of god? More like “City Of Nig Nogs”

based

Those fuckers sure do love killing each other

Chupa minha rola crioula

Nig Nog see Monkey do

Based, even Black Panther can't stop them.

I remember when this movie was paraded around as Brazil's contribution to cinema. Brazilians were genuinely proud of this movie.
Now, it's heavily suppressed because Brazil is now an internationalist country trying to rebrand and sugarcoat their image to globalists as a "party nation" instead of the criminal hellhole it still is.

It's kinda like how Chinese cinema always emphasizes 'dude lmao martial arts mysticism' instead of just portraying China as it really is.

We will be selling cocaine

>Brazilians were genuinely proud of this movie
It was a good film, probably the best foreign film I’ve ever seen, why wouldn’t they be proud?

What? You are way too high on Cred Forumstardness.

*mumble mumble* white male rights liberal media conspiracy hillary *mumble mumble* *mumble mumble*

You have no idea about what's going on in Brazil. We were the party country, became the SOCIAL ISSUES country and now we're trying to become (or go back to being) a Sub-USA, complete savagery, precariousness and rich people getting richer;

what are you lookin at nigger
TRUP WON GET OVER IT

Of course I'm happy for Brazilians being proud of this movie.
I'm just stating a fact that upper-class, cosmopolitan Brazilians will hate this movie and try to suppress it because of it's brutal honesty about Brazilian urban life.
It's kinda like how San Francisco libshits here in the states will throw a fit if you make a movie about the homelessness and public defecation crisis in their precious progressive utopia.

What does those things have to do with the movie?

They need to make a second one. And the beginning better have the “I bet you’re wondering how I got here” cliche

We used to have Boyz n the Hood, not that Wakanda bullshit

>brazil

>second shot of webm
>0-4
>forth shot of webm
>0-3
What did they mean by this?

Rent free

this movie is actually great, holds back nothing when portraying niggers how they are, and it even pisses off the alt-right by having some white bitch BLACKED

Reminder that Lil Z did nothing wrong

It's a doggy dog world and he was just trying to survive

>doggy dog

HOT
VAGINAL
BANANAS

They made a sequel series called City of Men that's getting a revival this year

it's a dip you meme

This but post-sarcastically

>white girl
>brazil

no such a thing

>Yep, that's me. You probably wondering how I ended up in this situation. I could see the faces of the cunts who did this to me. And the dicks responsible. The Glock Twins: Nina and Extendo, Biscuit, Rusty and Samurai Jack. Members of the 5 Fingers of Death Assassination Squad.

>*intense feet licking scene comes in*

This Is The Future Of America, And That's A Good Thing

more like Noggy Nog world

Never gets old desu

You're pretty clever there OP, do you write for the Steven Crowder show?

that's indeed what it was, yep.
But that doesn't change the fact that it's a great movie with an amazing plot and great characters like Knockout Ned. So many characters, just Brazilian kids getting too into drugs, and I remember all of them. I still feel bad about poor Benny. And Lil' Ze was a fairly complex character.

I did not like Tropa de Elite, though. I turned it off halfway because it felt really hammy and directed towards Brazilians who have these issues I don't identify with at all

Doesn't Brazil basically have a caste system where the whiter you are the easier life is? Much like Jews, non poverty-stricken white people in multiracial countries usually are nepotistic and stick together, abhorring the ones who racemix

omg aliens walk among us

city of OP mad as fuck

America circa 2023

Fuck off loser

You´re right about that, Tropa de Elite is more of a power fantasy for the people who just wants to kill every favelado in the streets, even though it has some underlying themes such as police corruption and the hypocrisy of the rich white college kids.

is there no more promo pictures from this film? it's always the same image of a screaming niglet clutching a gun

I'm guessing there's a good chance this dude is dead by now.

As a Brazilian I can assure you you couldn't be any more wrong. Everyone here was and still is extremely proud of City of God, poor and rich people alike.

Sociopath

>Doesn't Brazil basically have a caste system where the whiter you are the easier life is?
That's every country on the planet, pretty much. And you couldn't be more wrong about the whole racemixing thing, it's pretty easy to find interracial couples.

>it's pretty easy to find interracial couples
While you are right if you are talking about regular people, it's much rarer with richfags.

How do you feel about racemixing as a BR? Is like in America and you love it or what?

Not that guy you are responding to.
It doesn't bother me really, I dated white, black, native girls, and various shades of mutt in between. I'd like to have white kids though

Nothing wrong with it

do you really have that many black people in your country

Where you from and where do you live?

Not true, Although some part of the world it’s true but basically, if you have lots of money; black or White, asain or jew, you have a easy life. Being white in South Africa or Zimbabwe is very dangerous and it can gets you killed or worse.

Doesn't bother me at all. I really can't even bring myself to care about it.

That's just because the overwhelming majority or richfags are white.