IT'S OUT!

What will I think of it?

Live action anime adaptations are 99% of the time pure crap.

Where's Edward??

Just flicked through some of it on Netflix.

Lust looks like the only reason worth watching desu

Cosplay tier shit

Was it any good? Did those greedy yellow gooks ruined it with?

It genuinely looks like it was shot by a film student for most of the movie it just has that really cheap color gradin/filtered looked to it

Also next week, I gonna binge watch FMA & FMA BH. When I’m done, I gonna read the manga and go on another vacation, probably somewhere in east Asia.

Where’s Bradley??

From this poster lust looks like the only actor who actually looks like her character. But i guess thats what happens when you cast ASIANS AS CHARACTERS FROM FANTASY GERMANY. Its like reverse ghost in the shell...

>It's out!
Going to watch it, and if it's shit I'm going to send nudes I get from Cred Forums to the children at the local middle school via open wifi printers.

This better be good.

>But i guess thats what happens when you cast ASIANS AS CHARACTERS FROM FANTASY GERMANY
It's literally ok when other countries do it besides America.

Cultural appropriation is inevitable when adapting works from different cultures. The US has become more aware of that, which is why we dont get "song of the south"'s anymore and get more "moana"'s. Why do you think people bitched about ghost in the shell so much?

The issue is the same here. Major did not look the same in live action as in the anime. Not just in race, but in cheek bones, head size, body type, etc. If you took away the clothes from any actor on this poster, i would not know which character they were portraying barring lust.

these new live-action ACTION manga adaptions all look so.fucking.wonky. Parasyte, Jojo's, this, Tokyo Ghoul, Attack on Titan, Terra Formars etc.

People think our capeshit is bad, but DC/Marvel look like auteur passion project masterpieces compared to the soulless cashgrabs of the nips.

Kenshin and Blade of the Immortal are the only decent live action anime movies recently.

Tell me that's not winry

Literally where is Edwardo? also, why is Winry a brunette?

Looks low budget. Looks like a great Saturday matinee, or Saturday free tv.

Blade of the Immortal was great for the first 45 minutes or so, but then they tried to jam waaaaaay too much of it in there plot-wise, so it felt incredibly rushed. Should have ended when Rin left Manji, just before she finds Anotsu dying to tetanus.