/rlg/-Reylo™ General

Blow the Antis away Edition

Will we have any official Reylo content in 2018/19?
>New Forces of Destiny episode featuring Reylo, voiced by Daisy and Adam (TBA)
>TLJ Blu ray with ~20 minutes of deleted scenes (March 27th?)
>TLJ Novelization (March/SOON)
>More Reylo merchandising
>The Last Jedi Graphic Novel Adaptation Coming in May
>Expected days left for reconciliation ~ 661

Based content from Footnotes user :
archiveofourown.org/works/13053465?show_comments=true&view_adult=true&view_full_work=true#comments

Some links:
Some Reylo quotes from directors and co. : imgur.com/a/cLeu7
Adam interviews Daisy (for real, not a fanfic): vmagazine.com/article/driving-miss-daisy/
Rian ultimately confirms Reylo to a fan: instagram.com/p/Bd1voS8nPBy/

Short videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=m7rm779U6_I
vt.media.tu.com/tr_p1h9ryiaIf1sbaqt9_480.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/ggbhdm.webm
vt.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_p1emeonzTB1wyakm7_480.mp4

Long videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=qEYCYL_9jl8
youtube.com/watch?v=fTsqV71S0jo
youtube.com/watch?v=RqiOiU4nwwA
youtube.com/watch?v=7SdOQOxYtSE
youtube.com/watch?v=wXTjsLLK9_Q

Thread archive: archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/subject/reylo/
Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hUYWhJng-Xk
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PleasePutSomeClothesOn
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ru9fw7szQw
youtube.com/watch?v=NSfOB8ANdWU
cephiedvariable.tumblr.com/post/169091853312/ethical-consumption-of-woobie-villains-under-late
syfy.com/syfywire/21-fan-fiction-ships-that-have-our-hearts?__source=Blastr_Vayner_Syfy_Twitter&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=fanfictionships&utm_term=paid&utm_content=link_ad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

KINO

star wars is by far the worst "cultural sensation" the western world has ever produced. It's down there with twilight saga

Actually we see 2 different kind of response to a traumatic childhood experience from Ben and Rey. Rey is who tried to hide the truth and created false memories as a kind of protection, she lied to herself, never acknowledgeing the truth. This is why she survived i think.
While Ben couldnt face with them and tries to destory everything what reminds him of those terrible things. No wonder why he's rebelling against the Jedi and the Resistance. These systems were more important to his own family than himself.

The politics for his mother, the Jedi thing fir his uncle. They literally decided who he has to be, leaving no other choice to him. "Choosen one" and then they left him without any help alone in that world. While the only thing he needed was love and family. I was wondering if his agressive behaviour is the consequence of feeling unsafe. He doesnt feel himself in safety.he is still holding on his past.

He needs to learn how to forgive to his family, he cant change the past, it has happened. He cant fight against something doesnt exist anymore. I loved his battle with Luke's ghost. It was very meaningful...not to mention he said "sorry" to him..he needs to forgive

Yeah but she always talks about Finn and Rey as brother and sister and their relationship in that light.

The jedicouncil forums were on fire when she clobbered Finn/Rey shippers with that brother sister thing more than Chinagate.

Rey and Kylo is still very much complicated and still evolving, are they enemies, are they frenemies, are they lovers, tragic lovers.

Its complicated.

You have too much of your father's heart in you, young Solo.

It makes me sad that this generation only knows twiglight shit as a classic romance.

I'm 20 and I never poisoned myself with that shit.
More like Pride and Prejudice, Jane Eyre, and Beauty and the Beast

This isn't hard to get: Daisy is one of those people who wants Rey to be a stronk woman who don't need no man. She likes female characters who don't have romances. It has nothing to do with FinnRey versus Reylo versus ReyPoe or what have you. She wants none of those.

Weird and cold and boring, what does she think how did she born??

The Twilight and Beauty and the Beast parallels also inherently fall apart because what anyone considers "abusive" in those pairings don't apply to Reylo. There is no power imbalance at all in Reylo and both are superhumans. The movies, especially TLJ, go out of their way to emphasize their equality in power.

basically Kylo in that scene

How the fuck b&b is abusive?!
Seeing the good in somebody, helping each other, understanding each other is abusive??
Wtf is wrong with pple nowadays??
You know what abusive?! Fucking wuthering heights, supre leader snoke and the nigger romances with thiny white teenagers, whom they use in every sense of the word

These fucks have 0 idea what abusive means.

Yes but notice how she talks about Reylo vs the other ships.

Even her Chinagate remark, is still in a romantic context between Kylo and Rey

>But you know...Kylo is Scum so i don't support it

That means if the relationship turns positive, Kylo turns it around etc, she can support it.
Thats why i think she made those funny "unbreak my heart" "the relationship between Kylo and Rey is awesome". Shes worried that her character might suffer to be with Kylo, but at the same times likes Kylo as a character and his dynamic with Rey.

If she outright hated the romance her performance in TLJ would have shown this, when the opposite happened, her best acting moments in TLJ was with Driver's Kylo.

I feel like this is a new thing for her if so. She went from unabashedly liking Reylo fanart and going "wat is feminism?" to now being a feminazi vegan who goes on and on about "I did not know before but now I think it's so important!" She's just following trends, but it's so fake and obvious because she just sounds like a dumbass in most interviews even with a British accent. At least she still says things like "any woman can be strong as long as she stays true to herself!" she's really pushing it with the "don't need no man" bullshit though. Good thing her career is over after SW. Don't need another one of these sjw starlets, we have enough already.

I think Ben forgave him already, the last scene gives him the knowledge that he will never get his waifu without a change.

Veganism is a wonderful thing, i disagree with that part it comes from compassion and loving animals. You have no idea what kind of horror happenes with them, how they keep them..ect. Horrific. Natalie Portman is also vega.

I've noticed these famous pple have to support for certain trending things if they want to keep their job like they have to put a gay flag and things like that even if they dont agree with that.

To people who keep repeating this bullshit that she closed the door on their force bond:

• How can your ship fly away if you leave the door open?

Their force bond has exsited way before Snoke took advantage of it, it won't disappear by closing the ship's door. Rey was helping people into the ship, she was saving them, the only message I can see is that Ben needs to stop holding on his past, nobody can help him, but himself. After killing his abuser, his faith is in his hands, he is free to decide what to do to his life

>You have no idea what kind of horror happenes with them, how they keep them..ect. Horrific.
Go back to tumblr

Idk she played in Ophelia an old romantic fic from Shakespeare,you are interpreting too much.

Go back to kindergarten retard. This level of intelligence is too high for you :((

Not really he is still coupled with the FO, he cant just say yeah guys Im out, see ye arround.

I've never seen Kylo Ren as a villain, more like a lost, reckless boy who doesn't know where to belong, where to put his energy ( as Adam Driver said well ). Not to mention through TLJ we learnt he was abused physically and mentally by Snoke.

Anyone SJW who insists there is a power imbalance between Rey and Kylo is ironically outing themselves as a misogynist. They're basically saying that Rey being a woman inherently makes her the victim in every interaction with Kylo even when she's his equal and has even kicked his ass in the past. They'd never be saying this if she was a man

Vegans are fucking obnoxious and plenty are virtue signaling fakes, that was my point. This isn't a debate about veganism itself.

>You have no idea what kind of horror happenes with them, how they keep them..ect. Horrific.

That's what makes it delicious user.

He was never interested in the FO. He took advantage of this system to find his uncle and to hurt his parents. To rebel against the Resistance, the system which was way more important to Leia than her own child.

Well she doesn't have a choice but to frame it that way because she can't debunk it like FinnRey and ReyPoe. She knows Reylo is probably coming but had to get some kind of barb in there to express her distaste.

That's assuming the chinese interview is real which is still shaky.

>Im an oldfag!!

I feel sorry for you kind of narrow minded retards :'(

I think playing romances makes her nervous or unhappy and now she has to face that she's about to play a very dramatic one.

cringe

I actually thought it was really interesting reading of that scene myself that I never see anyone touch upon. She is helping people and she sees him and freezes and he almost moves towards her like he wants to go to her, but she closes the door on him but doesn't look away. Almost like she's saying "I can't save you now, you have to do it yourself" even if she wants to. and his look after she closes the door and him looking at the dice seems like he's sort of accepting that. That's just one way I saw it, but there are other interpretations of course.

Im not saying he is interrested, he has them on the cheek, will be pretty difficult to get rid of them.

THANK YOU

>moments in TLJ

More like her best acting moments in her career so far.

>Lizzie told Darcy to fuck off after his first proposal. Story over.
>Zuko rejected redemption and was looked at with horror and disdain by Aang's crew and returned to the Fire Nation. Story over.
>The beast let the beauty leave. Story over.
>Jane left Mr. Rochester. Story over.
>Han got frozen in carbonite and separated from Leia. He's dead, story over.
That argument is beyond stupid in every way.

I feel sorry that you can't read or comprehend the posts you reply to.

Why is this a general? What do you guys talk about? I've read through a thread, and I still don't get it.

Yes, i agree as well.
It was a very hopefull ending.

Can kylo use force power to direct more blood flow into his cock to make it bigger?

Just because she does it doesn't mean she likes it. She outright said that she prefers playing characters without romances.

Feels bad, doesn't it?
Living without emotional intelligence...being blind..im sorry my friend

He's not a villain, he's an antagonist. There's a difference.

Kylo is simultaneously a protagonist and antagonist and it's kind of cool.

I would say that too to be honest, being the romance clich character is not funny to play I guess. She was never talking directly about reylo, Im sure she wants to play a special space romance. She liked reylo art back then ? Why ?

He's becoming more entrenched in his ideals. Adam also said that. His ideals are linked to the FO, or at least they were. So saying he wasn't interested in them is just false. He even tells Han that "supreme leader is wise" and Han tells him deep down he knows Snoke is just using him. I think it's more accurate to say he's looking for someplace he can be acknowledged since he never got that from his parental figures, it just so happens the FO lined up with that in his head for a time. It's also why he wants to make a new order. It's very personal for him, and he doesn't know the right way to deal with his past is all. That's not to say he doesn't feel strongly about the FO or this new order he is trying to make. It's likely not going to go far anyway as next movie is last, but I'm just saying.

Then get to the point where you don't have to play cliche characters if you don't want. Adam Driver almost turned down this millions of dollars role as Kylo because he didn't know if the character and story would be compelling enough to justify being a in a blockbuster.

More like shes aware of the current climate in Hollywood with Times Up and careers torched by simply having a woman pointing a finger, or even actresses themselves ostracized publicly if they don't get with the feminist agenda.

Its not easy, especially for a chick like her whos getting hit with fresh fame.

Kylo is not interested in power ( he might think he has no other choice but following his family's footsteps, he thinks birth tells you who you are, not just what you are thanks to his shitty family ) he whole Crait thing was personal, he did it out of anger and pain. It's related to his traumatic childhood.
He is that kind of person who can't face with his traumatic experiences, he wants to "destory" all of those things which remind him of his painful memories from his childhood. The Resistance = the system which was more important to her mother than him, The Rebels = his father spent his time with the pilot students instead of his own child, he literally didnt give a fuck about Ben, he wasnt happy about Ben being force sensitive The Jedi = his uncle the dogmatic jedi things were way more important than his own nephew.

He needs to understand he doesnt have to follow his family's path, he was told who he should be since his childhood, never given the chance to find who he is for real, he's not Anakin, he is not Han, he is Ben who needs to find himself. He needs to forgive to his family, he can't change the past.

"You're still holding on, Let go!

His ideals aren't linked to the FO, the FO is his weapon. He needs manpower to accomplish his ends but otherwise the FO means nothing more to him than a bunch of guns to salt the earth so he can start anew. Them having an ideological overlap isn't a factor for Kylo anymore. He has his goal, they're going to help him accomplish it regardless of why they think they're fighting.

Thanks for further proving my point why no one likes vegans or takes them seriously. If you actually cared about animals, you'd worry more about spreading your message in an effective way, not virtue signaling and stroking your own ego about how much better you think you are than everyone else because your farts smell 100x worse. Last (You) btw.

He's interested in power insomuch as it helps him accomplish his goal of destroying the old ways and starting anew. You need power to do that.

Yep.
He was against the stromtrooper programme and the planet explosion too, moreover when he sensed Finn's hesitation, he did not report him.
He's absolutely not interested in FO

Jesus man, you are really pathetic ...

That's yet to be seen. Adam already said he sympathizes with the officers and sees it as terrorism because they have families too. He literally calls the Resistance buddies of Rey's "murderers, traitors and thieves". He also has tantrums all the time and then simmers down seconds later, I don't know why anyone automatically assumes this one will last all the way to IX. No one actually knows what's going to happen in the end.

Anyway, I literally said they WERE linked to the FO, as in, IN THE PAST. Now, he just wants to make his new order and destroy everything else.

Careful dude, you'll get banned for asking those questions.

It doesn't mean that he thinks they're all expendable necessarily, just that their motivations don't matter to him. He has his own.

That was Hux's idea. It's more accurate to say he was against Hux. Also, he didn't report Finn because of his own "weakness" which he later regretted and was pissed about and called him a traitor very much caring when he said it.

Rey's parentage has a wonderful massage, and it says a lot about our society if not becoming from a rich family with a big name means you can't make your dreams come true, you doesn't matter.

You don't have to follow your family's path, because your father was always drunk and beat your mother it doesn't mean you can't study at the university and be a wonderful father. Your faith hasn't been decided, your future depends on you, only you!

Rey knew the truth about her family, she only hid it away in her mind. Its a typical reaction in the case of a traumatic childhood experience that you make a fake memories as a kind of protection.

And the reason he thinks he has to do that is linked in his pain and, most importantly, fear that came along with his past trauma. His arc will be learning that what he's doing isn't going to heal that wound or end that fear. It's just going to make him more miserable and alone when what he really craves is belonging and someone who understands and supports him, just like Rey.

Daisy was not contacted personally by KK at the first place and compared to Adam she didn't really know the script. But anyway this romance could be a iconic one like Titanic,its the chance of her life to be a iconic character, so Im sure she is not a reylo hater at all. (Perhaps some personal salt because of Adam and her thirst)

Of course, I'm not saying he personally cares about them very much. Just that he feels justified and aligned with them more than the Resistance. He sees them as "evil" and why wouldn't he? His great Jedi Uncle tried to murder him in his sleep, his mom gave him away and didn't tell him about his Darksider grandfather. He thinks what he is doing is the necessary evil and that the ideals of the Resistance and Jedi are ultimately garbage in the long run because that shit never worked in the past.

Its a general about a pairing, you need background knowledge otherwise its pretty difficult to get in.

Another example of Pablo misrepresenting Kylo: Saying in the TFA visual dictionary that Kylo thinks it's his birthright to rule the galaxy. Nothing in the movies ever suggests that. He clearly thinks his Skywalker blood gives him the ability and maybe also the responsibility to reshape the galaxy, akin to Luke and the Jedi's arrogance. But Pablo said he thought it was his right to rule over the galaxy's "lesser beings". If they wanted that to be part of Kylo's motivation and beliefs, they easily could have shown it in TFA and TLJ.

Wtf are you talking about?! Are you that retard or you just pretends it?

No, he only told that many things depends on our point of view.
You know the world is not black and white, life, people are complicated.
Rebels are not that different from the FO members, just saying!
There are faggots among them as well, like Poe, who enjoys the fighting and are not interested in making peace.

Thats why I would love if IX or expanded media cover his political ideals. The FO came about because nothing was getting done in the entrenched two party system of the New Republic and one of the parties (The Centrists) wanted to secede to create the FO so they could essentially stop crime waves dominating non Republic worlds. Would make sense if Ben respected that because his mother was constantly away at work in a political system that never actually got anything done. Maybe he felt she was wasting her time on something unworthy. Chalk it up to what everything his family was supposed to represent - the Heroes that were made legends as saviors of the downtrodden etc. Well, didn't seem like the New Republic was a system that could further that legacy at all. Maybe he thought the FO would be a more viable means to that end, even if getting there were a more be a more brutal way of doing so. Ends justifying the means type if thing. To restore Order from Chaos one needs to get their hands dirty. Would make sense he would have this mindset esp with Snoke whispering in his head all those years.

Honest question, who is making these threads and posting here? Are you guys femanons and fags?

The wrong is that therr are many assholes who keep projecting their problems on SW. Not everything is around Donald Trump and the mexican migrants, there is world beyond America for fuck sake!
Get the fuxk out of SW fandom!

Young Ben comic when?

I can't tell if you're agreeing or disagreeing with me.

The fact that the FO managed to overtake most of the galaxy says a lot. Some changes need to be made for sure. I would like if he actually turned out to be a competent ruler somewhat, would be very interesting. I'm not exactly holding my breath though, despite all their talk of grey areas, they seem to want to double down on black and white anyway which is disappointing. We'll see I guess.

Guys!
Where was rey after kylo get into his ship with her in his arms??

I need to know!
We all need to know!

Why do you think they want to double down on black and white morality?

We are just user and every oldfag loves reylo

I hope to see young Ben and the luke's academy in animated series

Just the way they left TLJ off on a surface-level. A lot of brainlets read it that way, and I wonder if that was done intentionally.

Many of them thinks the resistance is the reason for the anarchy in the galaxy, many of them thinks of the rebels as terrorists. They are brainwashed. I bet many rebels enjoys fighting and not interested in peace.

Don't be fooled into thinking First Order vs Resistance won't be black and white. Any gray there in TLJ was tiny as fuck and by the end it's obvious one side is who you root for and one side is bad.

It's only in Kylo that any gray exists in this trilogy. And I guarantee that even now Kylo is going to be somewhat separated from the general FO in IX.

If Reylo doesn't happen then I sure as fuck hope Rey doesn't end up with anyone.

Official power ranking:
Reylo > Rey alone > unironically Rey/Hux > Rey rubbing herself all over with literal human shit > Rey/Finn > Rey/Poe

Did he carried her in his arms on the ship as well???????

He touched her breast

>le I was born in le wrong generation ;(
Neck yourself you stupid cunt. This is not the place for faggots like you.

Nobody knows but there were plenty of posts and some fanart post-TFA about Kylo just sitting in the shuttle with her in his lap while Stormtroopers tried not to stare.

The resistance is a bigger slaughterhouse than the FO. Like how the purple lady gives no fucks about dead soldiers or Poe goes for the rampage with the result of more than 100 of dead resistance pedes.

What the fuck is this thread

And that he probably carried her to the interrogation room himself. If he wouldn't let Stormtroopers take her on Takodana, he wouldn't start on the Finalizer.

Not like JJ is going to do anything with that though. He needs the child and brainlet audience.

Yeah, it's quite complicated. Just like things in the real life. This is why i love this new trilogy besides the old, '70 ones.

I like seeing threads on Cred Forums where actual discussions happen, but in this case, whats the point? None of the filmmakers who worked in the squeal series thought this hard about the lore or about Kylo and Reys relationship. What is discussed in here amounts to fan-fiction.

Yeah user

Get the fuck out of here you complicated, sausage-like head cunt hole

Daily reminder that the prequels are the most complex and morally ambiguous that Star Wars has ever been.

Kek, Rian make it clear that ReyKylo - center of the trilogy. So was JJ.

>see, that guy over there is pretending to eat shit so that means I should eat shit too, but for real and not pretending

A new episode of samefagg acting like a retarded screeching anti to give a bad image about /rlg/

:DDD

Yeah

Ani..look at my boobs, they are bigget, because i'm in love with you, you will be always that 9 years old little boy in my eyes Aniiii, ph Annni, bang me you, i dont like sand but i like the softness of your thicc...ect

Dude...no
Not for me

>Anyone SJW who insists there is a power imbalance between Rey and Kylo is ironically outing themselves as a misogynist.
This. They also unironically do the Nice Guy shtick by insisting that Rey needs to be with Finn because he's "always there for her", is "nice to her" kek. They also think that Rey needs Finn's constant validation and if it weren't for him in TFA giving it to her she would break under Kylo's manipulation in TLJ.

I'm pretty sure Poe has the highest Resistance body count by the end of TLJ

people hate this woman. Look closelly at the picture.

>don't give up the ship
>playing it safe always ends in disaster
>Kylo's mask in her hand
>reference for Rey's training concept art on the board.

Anakin acts that way because he's literally retarded from a decade of emotional neglect
Padme acts that way because she's a sexual predator preying on a mentally challenged young man
We've had this discussion before user

a tumblr beachfront invasion

I agree, the moments between them are the best in both movies. But TLJ is just so bad on so many other fronts, it kind of takes away from that aspect of the movie.

The anti samefagg must bought himself a new stack of vpns

All right then

She is the mastermind behind the scenes. Sometimes you need to hide your powerlvl kek

I thought TLJ was one of the top 3 star wars movies. Literally the only bad thing about it was Rose and some parts of captain tumblr.

If anyone is curious about Adam's skillz in playing romance have a gander

youtube.com/watch?v=hUYWhJng-Xk

I expect something like his Hungry Hearts from Reylo

>I expect something like his Hungry Hearts from Reylo
Don't you dare compare that movie to Reylo.

Who will kiss first? Ben or Rey?

Rey, people will cry misogyny otherwise.

I actually agree with this. The political machinations are top tier good. The dialogue, cgi, and humor (like the humor in ST) is shit though. I actually unironically think PT and ST are better than OT.

I wish we were get a love scene like in the Avatar movie.

I only just noticed that one of the guards straight up runs away kek

Debauchery.

Holy shit people said Adam's side in this was bad coreography, but compared to Ridley its an actual life and death fight.

Look when his impaling the sword downwards, how close was that dude to whack him over the head lol.

I guess the Rey, sand is always thirsty.

Nice to see someone who isn't a brainlet. I still like the OT the most but it's mostly because Luke carries it for me. If it was a different guy I'd probably like the prequels more.

Finally Skywalker which rule the Galaxy.

>Anakin was supposed to bring balance to the force
>Anakin made Leia
>Leia made Kylo
>the prophecy was true

It was so funny when she ran away as an answer. I guess this passion was too much for Rey at the moment. :D

How the fuck is this a general?

Every day, same fucking thread. This must be the work of disney shills. Just how many pajeets are there in this thread?

Finally a democratic doesn't fit into the sw universe

unga unga

You Revan memers got it all wrong. Rey is Revan, Kylo is Bastila. The design choice is deliberately supposed to mislead.

For one hot minute before it blows in his face or he runs away for his waifu.

Yes, we're all disney agents. Also, we're russians.

I can understand that. OT was grittier which I liked a lot, and the power struggle between Rebels and Empire were leagues better than in ST (who actually gives a fuck about the Resistance?). Personally Luke never really did it for me, I'm definitely more of a Han fag. I guess I like all the trilogies for their own reasons. PT for politics and power plays (Obi Wan and Sheev saved it), OT for Grit and Power Struggle, and PT for Characterization and Acting skills.

>Rey is Revan
This would be too much for normies

>mfw actual Russian

This scene just gets to me… like *seriously* how can people interpret Reylo as platonic? That boy had ONE THING on his mind and she knows it and she doesn’t know what to do—she’s reciprocal to the lust yet scared and after a short beat considers her friends. She just viciously defended herself and killed 3 or 4 guards but she is just so innocent about all this sexual chemistry with Ben. I freaking love it.

Mutual. They'll come together at the same time with how in sync they are and their mental connection. Unless the first kiss is a "kiss of life" trope, in which case it'd be Rey.

Get out tumblrwhale.
Rey is a boring virgin jedi, Kylo is chad focal point of Dark and Light.

"canon" Revan is light side and pulled Bastila away from the dark.

#metoo

>kylo doesn’t see red. that’s a phrase that’s never resonated with him. red to most people means rage, it means anger. it is uncontrollable. it is blood flowing hot.
>but kylo doesn’t see red when he gets angry.
>kylo sees green.

>Kylo's first kiss with his one true love was when he was unconscious
Pls no.

>reylo is somehow a thing

See, I can't get over the Rey part of the Reylo. She's the most boring main character to ever grace a big franchise like this. Everytime I see her act on screen, I can't just believe her as a character in that universe. All of that, plus she's literally a 5/10. What a horrible ship.

These nitpicky 2deep4u tumblr headcanons are gay.

As discussed in another thread, the shirtless scene alone debunks platonic. Describe the scene without context to anybody and ask what the characters' relationship will be. They'll all say sexual/romantic.

Obviously he'd come "back to life" mid kiss and start returning it. Or they'd just kiss again for real immediately afterwards.

But Bastilla was the one who brainwashed him and brought him back to the light at the first place.

>Rey kissed unconscious man
Was it rape?

she is just so innocent about all this sexual chemistry with Ben

Awwwwww

Who keeps making these threads?

Is this just mouse shilling or are there really people out there who give a fuck about this?

This cape really suits him

Usually used to ramp up the comedy, sexual tension or both. Sometimes the woman, rather than being fully nude, is merely wearing something very Stripperific.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PleasePutSomeClothesOn

Classic tsundere

I'm excited for the new novel and Baby Ben!

BOOOOM
PREGNANT

I actually like Rose and Kelly. She's a Kylofag and too good for Bodega/Finn.

Less than two weeks for novel ohoho

I want it to be mutual, but maybe Rey just because she seemed more forward with her physical thirst for him in TLJ.

it would be no surprise if Rey appeared pregnant

Smart lobster. If only he kept running.

But user John is also a hardcore Kylofag. He wants Kylo to bang him.

That love scene is creppy

Ottermode Kylo is so wrong.

>Reytards new bullshit headcanon

What will they think of next?

>Something wonderful has happened. Ben, I'm pregnant.

Dont worry Rey your Senpai will fix it for a small price.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Ru9fw7szQw

I just can’t get over the fact that Leia literally didn’t give a damn about her child during the whole episode.

The Resistance was more important to her than her son, she just shipped that little boy to Luke, like a package. When the only thing Ben needed was love from his family…It made me quite upset to be honset.

There is nothing stronger, than maternal bond between mother and child. A mother is the person who always loves and believes in you despite from everything. I didn’t like the way it was handled in TLJ. She didn’t even try to reach her son through the Force, when she hasn’t seen him since he was a little boy, like wtf, moreover she just gave up on him…

it was very very odd.

youtube.com/watch?v=NSfOB8ANdWU

Kylo Ren's song ?

She is garbage, so I can see how SW fans don't like her. I only care about Kylo and Reylo though, so it doesn't bother me as much I guess. Her scenes with him are good and that's all I care about since Adam carries her just like he's carrying the whole ST on his back.

I wonder if the crystal is also cracked and if Rey's new saber is going to be crackling like Kylo's.

Does anybody think Kylo will fix his saber at some point? A white and stable cross-blade would look cool.

Kylo is much THICCER than that. He s Rey's THICC goth bf.

Am I the only one who thinks kylo wont be supreme leader in ep9? After Crait, Hux will take over the title ( he's the one who gives orders to the stroopers btw, he is the commander, the leader in the FO officers eyes ). And I bet Kylo will be disappeard. Nobody will know where he's "hiding".

>actually falling for that fake nigger

He likes anything that can give him attention, the same reason his shilling for Finn/Rey these days and goading Ridley in it, and at the same time whining about how Finn isn't a Jedi like Rey.

I don't think he can fix it but he might purify it white. Same blade different color, maybe to represent that the healing isn't finished just because he chose redemption

women can't rape men silly boi

He looks so boyish in here swoon.
I still hate that strand of hair going along the right side of his face holy shit. Fire that hair stylist.

His TFA outfit was really cool, but I like his more Knight look in TLJ too. I think it was mentioned somewhere that his TFA outfit was uneven and singed from his battles and he just kept it that way.

No because that would be narratively terrible. Than wants Kylo to be top dog for at least part of IX. Any coup will come further into the movie

---God, what is Poe's deal?” Eventually, Johnson figured it out.
“He's a HERO, but he has to learn how to become a leader,” he explains.

It was Daisy. She "did his hair".

*Rian wants

If he fixes anything it'll be the color yeah. Red, even blade would only mean he went full Dark/Sith. White crkacking blade is also cool as fuck.

Yeah but he's obnoxious. The character and the real him. Not to mention he just strikes me as fake and opportunistic and I can't stand his crying. Kelly is just so happy to be apart and gracious even though Finncucks shit on her and she isn't an annoying SJW and picked Kylo over Rey.

Its classic JJ storywritting, atleast carrie she shipped reylo too

Kylo is not a sith you penis-head

>john's reaction

He's so cute. I'd like to give him a banana

Yeah he will have a big role, bigger than finn most likely

The dude is great, he likes kylo more than rey, hes great, hes good, really good

Everyone expects Kylo to be super competent supreme leader in IX, but what if they decide to lighten him up like Hux and make him a wreck after VIII, lovesick, depressed, boozing, not giving a shit about the FO, only mopping around and drunk fucking anything with a pussy.

White saber might be cool, but I've grown to love the crossguard. I like that it's unstable and he leaves it open so he can modify it.

This is what i said you pussy-face dick

No one expects that because GA are fucking brainlets and it would be too interesting.

2 years ago I thought that Kylo and Rey will be this, but in canon, kek.

The second option is even better

I hate how he completely disregards Kelly. Even him posting that picture looks shady because he knows how crazy his fans are and knew they would shit on her. It almost felt like he was trying to make a point out of it. I don't trust him at all. Him trying to goad Daisy into being jealous about his relationship with Rose when she didn't give a single fuck is annoying too. I wouldn't be surprised if he whined to her so much and that's part of the reason she mentioned him in interviews. Funny she laughed at him when he bitched about not being able to keep up with Rey though kek

His head is bigger than Rey's body
Dafaq

See ye tomorrow lads gn europe

>tfw no THICC goth bf with luscious locks

Fucking wageslaves going to bed at 21.

>"fuck everyone, you're nothing to them just like me, but you're something to me"
Kek that's not what that was implying at all. It's the Darcy proposal that's meant to show him as an elitist and a snob who's still stuck in the "I'm important because I have the mighty Skywalker! blood" mentality. That's why Kylo was so convinced only him (and Rey by extension as his wife) were suited to rule. He's been conditioned to think this all his life. First by his parents and their surroundings, then by Luke. The message of the ST is the opposite though, and Kylo will reflect on that and in the end realize that he was wrong to think that Rey has "no place in this story" bcause she's just a "nobody and a nothing" and she only gets one because he so kindly offers her one and agrees to bestow his grand family name on her.

>only mopping around and drunk fucking anything with a pussy
Kylo is a guy with luck

This is why tumblr was a mistake.

The truth lies between both of your interpretations. Also the whole line and how it was phrased was more meta than anything. Directly talking to the audience.

No, it doesn't. He threw away his obsession with Vader in the first few scenes and it's been stated he's now trying to do things in his own right. If you think he still gives a fuck about Skywalker lineage at this point, you missed the point of his story and progression in TLJ. He was also asking her to rule as his equal, if he thought she was so beneath him, he wouldn't have offered in the first place. God, tumblr is fucking retarded.

wha did they mean by this

>Antis: Disney, think of the children, Reylo is abus...
>Disney and Children: btfo

Kek, how will antis ever recover from this?

That's a very generous reading of that situation. kek. Tumblr thinks it's literally gaslighting, abuse and evil manipulation. Also "negging."

Just like OTfags in 90s, they thought Vader was a liar and Boba Fett was Luke's real daddy

I think the situation is a little bit more serious than a simple "bad wording" and Kylo's part and a misunderstanding. Taking it to mean like this also takes way too much mental bending of that line to fit it into something as pure as that other user tries to make it sound. Kylo is still a flawed character, not just because his confessions are awkward and he words himself poorly kek. he still has major personality flaws. They also literally based that scene on the P&P failed proposal, they gave this scene to read during auditions.

Kylo would be Rey's good daddy tho. He had tried his best to be gentle with her.

We have no idea what he thinks of Vader right now. Even the visual dictionary says he's due another meeting with Vader's helmet so we'll see what he thinks then.

He doesn't think she's beneath him, he thinks she has no place in the story of the galaxy as of now. He's telling her that together, they can write their own. He thinks that's his destiny because of his power and probably still his lineage.

This. But you'll get people on your case about this. Even Rian called the proposal "sick and evil" so it's not just a case of bad wording. It's a case of bad mindset that led to bad wording despite his genuine and even somewhat pure feelings for Rey.

I bet you haven't seen Jew Jew's previous works. Reylo's drama is nothing compared to Jew Jew's other couples' drama. In one of his series, Jew Jew even let the main girl Felicity cheated on her dude Ben and pushed him to have a baby with another woman, but that couple still had a happy ending and the main girl accepted her husband's bastard son because Jew Jew had a happy-ending fetish.

Everybody wants a character with flaws and then proceed to whitewash a dramatic, twisted love proposal. That combination is what makes it great.

>LOL
are we sure that a kid write this?

and both his sci fi series end with the couple with a family and happy end

I agree with the overall point but the last one isn't confirmed at all. We have no idea what passage of Pride and Prejudice they read, we just guessed based on the nature of the proposal scene.

What specific sort of autism is this general?

Russians did it. Disney paid for it.

Mods and new japan man don't like how problematic and controversial Cred Forums is so they've decided to try and branch out and try to cater to the tumblr crowd

I have an exam at 8.30

Fuck off pls. Speaking of mental gymnastics, you sound like antis with their dumbass arguments.

based Hiro

stay comfy rlg lads

>
Another episode of samefagg tries to throttle discussions

>fuck of to pumblar muh

Posts like this make me wonder why you even ship Reylo. Rian also said not to take anything he says as the absolute truth and that the most important part of that scene was the sincerity of Kylo's feelings "I'm just a girl asking a boy to love her". It's ironic as hell because the context of that scene is the guy telling the girl they can't be together because she's of higher status than him but she gives no fucks about that there. I guess that flew over people's heads too. He was being pure about his feelings for her there.

>In one of his series, Jew Jew even let the main girl Felicity cheated on her dude Ben and pushed him to have a baby with another woman, but that couple still had a happy ending and the main girl accepted her husband's bastard son

Classic JewJew, but he should not go batshit crazy like that reylo is pure.

And i have one at 8 but you don't see me neing responsible about it

Posts like this make me wonder why you do too, because you refuse to like it for what it is. By the way, nobody said his feelings for Rey weren't real or sincere or pure. In fact, I said the literal opposite of that.

Reylo right now isn't butterflies and roses. Kylo isn't that kind of character and he's still on his bad path that will eventually lead toward redemption.

cephiedvariable.tumblr.com/post/169091853312/ethical-consumption-of-woobie-villains-under-late
It's Tumblr but it is worth to read

The 85% of the community is pretty shit but you can still find interesting stuff

And there's people comparing Kylo to that villan from BP

>He was also asking her to rule as his equal
He sees her as his equal, but he makes it clear he does so despite the unfortunate circumstances of her birth. She is of lower standing than him and it doesn't bother him, but he was terribly rude to her in the way he expressed it. Literally the reason he gave for Rey "not having place in this story" is because her parents were nobodies. That's where he fucked up.

Oh boy classic, the finnrey refugees seething as reylo fags kek

Would be nice when someone makes a new thread when bump limit reached otherwise the thread will continue tomorrow/early eu times (Na/early aussie times are pretty dead desu, thanks to board spam)

Gn

Sasuke?

And Rey is Naruto?

Hey you with you ear against the wall
Waiting for someone to call out
Would you touch me?

Why reylo is such kino?

Because reylo is not only kino it is Kino

Nani?

a strange mix of Naruto and Sakura

Holy shit, is that young Adam?

That's Jacen Solo.
Sometimes Jaina looked like Adam too, kek.

Their characters were garbage imo

Witch one turned to dark side and killed some of siblings?

Jacen

Why are their upper lips so long

Literally Ford.

Seems like Leia and Han always create weird-looking children

You're not seeing it for what it really is though you're just going for the simplest explanations that don't even line up with the writers explanations and just forcing your own interpretation because that's easier for you. Pride and Prejudice in the audition could have absolutely fucking nothing to do with Reylo but you still act like it's a 1:1 thing or nothing because you're a fucking brainlet from dumblr.

You're actually retarded.

Holy shit.

>writers explanations
And those are?

t. triggered Kylo White Knight

Her mouth is pretty big

Shit, I'm turned on

A big mouth for the big D

poetic foreshortening...I mean..It is immoral, it is obscene, it is outrageous.

One day they'll look back on this fondly as they jovially tell their kids about how mom and dad met.

I wonder how they will tell em about Han.

she sure does

So kids, I killed your grandfather and capture your mother. And this is how I met your mother.

Obviously, they'll tell them Kylo Ren was a different person than Ben Solo. "Kylo Ren killed Ben's father" You see? It's like poetry, it rhymes.

Perfect!

No. It's awful. It's like Leia never told to Ben about her father.

what

What "what"? Do you know about vadergate?

I think after what happened with his family lying to him for basically forever, Kylo/Ben would be nothing but brutally honest with his kids, and constantly in their business and paranoid about their safety to make sure no one's trying to Snoke them. He'd be a horrible helicopter parent.

This user get it

Unfortunately kids, your grandfather was a piece of shit and wanted to blow up his own son.

>287 posts
>39 IP's

these threads are as cancerous as korra and homostuck generals

Fuck, now I just want to see Ben with his kids

That would be true if this was on Cred Forums. Unfortunately, this is the hole that is the current state of Cred Forums, so this general is sadly some of the more productive discussion on here these days. I miss when this place was called L O S T.

"Come on, dad, we're just going on a date, you do NOT need to tell him the whole story of how you and mom met-"
"No arguing. Everyone sit down, this is going to take a while."

Yes, Reylo is the greatest epidemic in modern history. Next.

Jacen doesn't look like Adam. He looks like Ford and Carrie because the artist combined young Ford and young Carrie's face to draw Jacen. While Adam, a human being, not a character in comic, coincidentally has both Ford and Carrie's facial features. If you want to convince people that character ABC is character XYZ's child, at least character ABC has to have character XYZ's facial features. It's just a common logic of filmmakers.

That only applies to women Reytard. Nice argument btw
Oh so you just can't read. That explains a lot.

I feel like she uses her mouth to "act" the same way caloreesie uses her eyebrows.

>REEEEEEEEEE
t. triggered Kylo White Knight
Nice argument btw.

>185 rlg
>66 days since TLJ comes out

hide anti posts
ignore anti threads
stop replying to antis

>“The moment where Kylo makes his appeal of “join me” to Rey, and I think Adam captured it so well on that little please he gives at the end, it was important to me that it wasn’t a chess game… [skip a few lines] It’s a very naked, open emotional appeal. It’s his version of, “I’m just a girl standing in front of a guy asking him [to love her], it’s Kylo’s sick evil version of that. But from his perspective, the same way when he tells his version of the story with Luke, I don’t think he’s lying. That’s his experience of that moment. I think he’s telling it honestly.”

He was still very honest to Rey, and he obviously loved her. But he saw the potential that this could be a chance to possess her completely (this is his grandpa Vader's trait when it comes to Padme too) for himself only, it was like "hey girl, i love you, we're so similar, you should stay with me and forget everyone else", it was kind of selfish because he manipulated her background to pull her to his side so she would stay with him forever and he could at least had someone who was very much like him, understood him and had a bond with him standing by his side but it wasn't the kind of "sick evil" in anti's mind.

>"white knight" only applies to women
what

Yeah I feel pity for Kylo, he's socially awkward, he doesn't know how to interact with other people. After being betrayed and abandoned for so long, he had many reasons to be selfish in that situation. And I could see when Luke used Anakin's lightsaber, Kylo was utterly devastated and enraged, he thought sand hole betrayed him.

syfy.com/syfywire/21-fan-fiction-ships-that-have-our-hearts?__source=Blastr_Vayner_Syfy_Twitter&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=fanfictionships&utm_term=paid&utm_content=link_ad

>Non-canon
syfy pls

read interrogated as impregnated

>syfy.com/syfywire/21-fan-fiction-ships-that-have-our-hearts?__source=Blastr_Vayner_Syfy_Twitter&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=fanfictionships&utm_term=paid&utm_content=link_ad

Yup, how retarded, it's like telling people Michael Corleone and Kay Adams isn't husband and wife, kek, what kind of reference that those retards want Disney to use now?