This isn't just a movie. It's a MOVEMENT

This isn't just a movie. It's a MOVEMENT.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hkQQGsOegv0
youtube.com/watch?v=za0RFH2MtRk
twitter.com/chiseledadonis/status/964316583131787265
youtube.com/watch?v=DCVDgdcI3C0
youtube.com/watch?v=njP6YczRgsA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>inspire people of all backgrounds
>everyone is black

?

>Blade and Spawn don't exist
Also is it just a black thing to be unable to relate to characters who dont share the same skin color? I remember when Blade came out, every kid of every ethnicity at my school wanted to be him on the playground. The whites didnt care he was black, the mexicans didn't care he was black, the asians didnt care he was black. He was just a cool character everyone wanted to be.

Your time is up white boy.

Where is the Latino, Middle-Eastern, Eastern, Indian superhero etc etc.
I don't actually watch capeshit so feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

>13-percent of the population
>young people will finally see superheroes that look like them on the big screen.
sometimes I forget >diversity means black and all other races are irrelevant desu

if superman can be a role model to all, why can't super jamal?

I'm not white, I'm asian, how is a movie about blacks supposed to inspire me?

Because Superman is white

Why do you lads keep forgetting about Storm in the X Men movies. Storm with the long hair looked like a total qt in Xmen 1.
Halle Berry has still got it.

Too bad it won't inspire a victim of her husband's drone campaign to rise up and kill on of her kids with a drone. Let the bitch know how it feels.

Whining and complaining gets you far if you kick off enough.

i loved spawn as a (white) kid and me and my friends saw blade 2 in theaters. none of us even brought up the fact he was black.

people are framing current year as progress but really its just a horrific regression

idk if you want spawn (aka spawn of satan) to be a good role model

this looks so bad

Blacks are taking over asia too. Your women love black dick because you all have super tiny dicks.

young people can't watch those films they're rated r or 18 or whatever.

fuck dem pretenders, yo

Black Panther literally solved America's nigger problem. We can finally be rid of welfare

Sad that black people have no one to look up to and need a make pretend move to grasp on to WOW

it's just another CGI movie of people wearing circus clothes
I heard it would be something new

This dumb nigger cried about racism because some white lady asked her for help at a Target store instead of getting on her knees and worshiping the fucking tranny.

>"I tell this story – I mean, even as the first lady – during that wonderfully publicized trip I took to Target, not highly disguised, the only person who came up to me in the store was a woman who asked me to help her take something off a shelf," she told People. "Because she didn’t see me as the first lady, she saw me as someone who could help her. Those kinds of things happen in life. So it isn’t anything new."

Some people like edge, but you do have a point. I guess because BP is the first "wholesome" black superhero with marvel-brand advertising behind it everyone rallies to it.

yeah, a movement to get off your monkey asses and get jobs to support your litters of niglets

Yeah, a bowel movement.

What game is this? PS1?

when will the virtue signaling shit end

lib whites are the saddest thing about the current state of the internet

You're missing her point. She's not specifically talking about the characters being a role model but the fact that a film exists with a non-white hero. Asians can look at it and imagine an Asian hero etc

this is unironically superior black superhero kino

little kids can't go see R RATED movies you dumb fuck

But there's Handi-Man...
youtu.be/hkQQGsOegv0

>people keep bringing up Spawn as if it was some beloved movie even though it was shit and no one cared about it or referenced it aside from the clown just to shit on people saying BP is good representation for black people
>even though both blade came out in the early 2000s and spawn came out in the mid 90s

Holy kek why don’t you all bring up Steel too? There are a couple capemovies starring Black people in existence and therefore people can’t be happy there’s another?

Wasn't he a teacher who saved his neighborhood from drug dealers? I'd agree, that's a far better message for the dindus of America than "KANGZ N SHEEIT!"

The right is full of such cry babies retards.

Lol Trump is still President

Quick question: What race is Falcon? War Machine? Heimdall? Valkyrie? Nick Fury? This "b-but there aren't any darkies in da MCUs" is pure niggerance.

You dumbfuck no one is saying black people don’t exist in the MCU. People are excited because it’s a majore well-regarded film starring a predominately black cast which there hasn’t been arguably ever considering even Blade and Spawn had mostly white casts aside from the hero. Ffs try to critically think once and awhile.

>”These shit to okay movies with black heroes came out in the 90s and early 00s so why are people happy about one coming out now??”

Are you guys serious?

because the reaction is so over-the-top and insincere. they're making a big deal about things that were literally settled over 30 years ago.

Eh, I doubt it, Michelle. Probably a cool movie, but the "digging deep and finding courage" crap will fade fast as fuck. Also, I doubt this all black cast with a black superhero will start becoming a thing now. You'll see it again if there's a Black Panther 2 or something, but that's it.

I feel really bad for Anthony Mackie

He appeared on late shows and was so happy that black kids come to him telling him how great it is seeing him on the screen.
And now everyone is losing his shit over this and where is he?
Anthony, pls stay strong.

Glad black people have more things to look up to. All they had was musician or famous athlete. An advanced African King is much more realistic.

Why are black people so uppity about this movie?
Will it fix Detroit and Chicago?

>blaxploitation is PROGRESS
>and that's a good thing!
fuck you and everyone like you

Despite your cries, Black Panther has made it as the most succesful super hero movie. What now you larping nazis?

>skin color doesn't matter, there's only one race: the human race
>people need to see superheroes that look like them on the big screen
>sweating guy choosing between two buttons.jpg

I watched Blade when I was 11 with my buddies step dad. Was so bad ass.

Unles they're Native American, or Korean, or Aboriginal, or Mexican, or Cuban, or Polynesian, or Indian, or Syrian, or jungle gook.

I'm sorry I seem to forget when mexicans or asians people were literally enslaved in this country?

Did Blade get memory holed or something?

When I was a kid nobody wanted to be Storm because she sucked balls. Literally all that bitch does is make her eyes all and levitate and shit. What a lame bitch.

how do you think Deadpool earned so much money

Buddy movie where whites and asians team up against the BBC menace when?

>Michelle Obama random tweet shilling a capeshit movie gets more likes and responses than Trump on his usual twitter rants
kek, you just know this gets under his skin.

Blade wasn't for autistic soyboys who enjoy watching capeshit. It was pure and simple kino.

Checkmate, atheist.

Because they're brown. Brown like poo!

Why are african americans so fucking stupid? I've spoken with africans fresh of the boat who have more dignity and common sense than even the smartest american nogs.

I always found it hilarious how leftists grouped asians and blacks under the "PoC" label. I would be downright offended to be associated with negroes like that.

Congrats to all the well-meaning retards who are training the next generation to categorize people by their race and gender. Congrats on keeping racism alive. If you want skin color to become as trivial as eye color, you stop talking about it. You don't obsess about it endlessly and jerk each other off on twitter over a Disney product that features a certain race. Michelle is teaching kids that race is super important and that they can only look up to cartoon characters of their own race. Imagine if people were getting this worked up about eye color representation or hair color diversity.

Race is a big thing now. It gets clicks and the media and reviewers live off of clicks.

*ahem*

thats not even half of what trump gets on every tweet though

>black panther is the first great film with black superpow-

so this... is the power of the GameCube...

To be fair, he's just Captain America's useless sidekick.

Black Panther is a KANG

Black people do not have the imagination or mental capacity to empathise with someone of another race so yes, we need to keep making movies with more African Americans.

you're right, it's nearly double.

trump gets one of these on a weekly basis dude

im not sure who you're trying to fool, you can go check yourself

People really shouldn't be taking comic book moves this seriously. No one can actually be a superhero.

why is she so fucking racist? who cares how the fuck they look omfg. i didnt fucking care how blade looked i just thought he was mighty cool.

Storm was stronger than all of the men.

the movements look terrible. why are they delivering this? its fucking bad

well done obama well done

HOWEVER

Nobody like niggers.

>so yes, we need to keep making movies with more African Americans
Who's "we"?

spiderman 3

So why can't blacks look at a white superhero and imagine him being black if an Asian person can just "look at it and imagine an Asian hero"

Does Michelle come from a reality where Blade didn't get made?

1)
>the movie was great because blacks can see superheroes that look like them

2)
>the movie will inspire people of all backgrounds

So which is it? Blacks can't see themselves in white superheroes, why should someone asian see themselves in Black Panther? Why are they simultaneously claiming they "need" black heroes, and also that these heroes are for everyone?

These fucking representation arguments are getting more and more pretzel shaped.

Blacks have proportional representation in movies already. They're not half the population, they're slightly north of 10%. Where the fuck is the actual diversity?

out of the 100 tweets this month from Trump, only 4 have had that number or greater. nice try Cred Forumslet. the average likes on a trump tweet are 70k

But there already were black superheroes

Kids of all races just like cool shit, all this talk about "representation" comes from 20-something "journalists" who make their livelihood off of finding anything that could possibly be construed as having a racist element and virtue signaling as hard as possible, all the while fermenting dissent and controversy as hard as they possibly can to keep the circus going

The movie was very similar to black people as a whole. Gave it the benefit of the doubt, and wound up having $10 stolen from me.

>representation is exploitation

kek. You say nothing when for 20 some years there hasn't been a superhero film starring a black person yet when one comes along you scream exploitation.

>settled
>because of a few movies that came out in the 90's-00's representation and equality in media is "'"settled"""
>im-fucking-plying

>"Just ignore the problem bro and it'll go away!"
>also missing the point this hard

You're a moron. People are categorized all the time. And people of a certain category are more well-represented than people of other categories. So of course people would be happy that people of a certain category are getting represented in a great film. Plenty of people think it's fine to tear down black people because of their race but the moment they have something that represents them that they can be excited about faggots like you get your panties in a twist and you suddenly have the answer to solve racism by pretending it doesn't exist. What a fucking original statement. Absolute kek

>Society is only as fast as its slowest runner
Man, we gotta cut blacks from the team.

And all this talk of saying people of color don't care about representation comes from people who are not people of color. There are tons of people who are black who are happy that they're being represented by this movie. You're saying those people don't exist? Black people have been hyped for this movie for over a year. #blackpanthersolit was trending over a year ago.

Jesus fucking christ, the victim complex is real.
Black people just need to take some fucking ownership of their situation and grow instead of constantly blaming everyone for them being fucking useless.
Malcom X was right - segregation is a good thing.

>weekly basis
>4 in a month
Literally debunked your own fucking existence nigger faggot.

>Black people just need to take some fucking ownership of their situation and grow

Plenty of black people are successful and have positively influenced society. What are your measurements for growth?

Really grinds my grears

yeah, the Jews who're making all the money really care.
What's the end game for blakcs here? I mean with BP in particular.
So there's a black guy on screen? So what? You really think it's going to cause any kind of tangible shift in the net attitude of blacks?
Ditch the gangsta' mold from your culture and then we'll talk.
Till then you're just blowing smoke.

They exist, and they're morons for thinking something as banal as having a black superhero movie advertised to them is something to celebrate
It's fine for children to cheer and clap when they see a movie trailer, but a grown adult shouldn't even care about the racial aspect

Black people in general, my dude. Much like black people claim "white people oppress us", I'm claiming "black people need to man the fuck up and take responsibility for where they are now".
I'm fat, but I don't blame mom's cooking from when I was a kid. The years of eating shit between then and now is why I'm fat.

>#blackpanthersolit was trending over a year ago.
disney marketing started so early? didnt know, thx man

You americunts need to get your news outlets in check, all of this happened because the media wants to be "woke" and shit over this generic inoffensive MCU movie.

ITS
A
FUCKING
DISNEY
CAPESHIT
FLICK
REEEEEEEEEEEE

This except global.
We're all responsible, user.

>"it's dah jooos"

I miss pre-Episode 7 Cred Forums when Cred Forums stayed on their own board. Every fucking discussion boils down to the same scapegoat-y bullshit.

>What's the end game for blakcs here? I mean with BP in particular.

To have a cool superhero on screen? It's not really that deep.

>You really think it's going to cause any kind of tangible shift in the net attitude of blacks?

The same as any other superhero movie?

>grown adults shouldn't care about representation in pop culture

Cool, you should have told that to all the ass-blasted neckbeards when the Episode VII teaser had a black guy pop up :^)

>I'm claiming "black people need to man the fuck up and take responsibility for where they are now".

Plenty of black people go out and make something of themselves but that doesn't change the fact that they were put in a negative situation that is difficult for many to get out of. And even if thy do better themselves that doesn't change the way they're treated in society.

>I'm fat, but I don't blame mom's cooking from when I was a kid. The years of eating shit between then and now is why I'm fat.

Yeah, but you could diet and exercise and stop being a lardass. People can't just magically not be black.

There are many movies with many nonwhite heros. She's fucking dumb and so are the people who buy into it.

She says young people when she means young black people.

>No Hispanic superhero
>No Asian superhero
>No Arab superhero
>No Jewish superhero
>No American Indian superhero

twitter.com/chiseledadonis/status/964316583131787265

true
he's a solid actor

the other dude is just a hyped up faggot

Kekek

Why are people so absolutely bothered by the idea of black people being happy about something. You all act like you're being personally slighted in some way.

>There are tons of people who are black who are happy

12% of the population.

How many puerto rican marvel heroes? Pacific islander? All asian movies? Hispanic representation even remotely close to percentage of the population? Nah.

Representation is about black people.
This movie was 97% black and was described as diverse.

Diversity isn't even about being nonwhite, it's just pro-black, in every fucking context.

>People can't just magically not be black.
This is the issue. You're victim complex is in fucking overdrive. It's your attitude that's holding you back, not your color. You said it before in your post:
>Plenty of black people go out and make something of themselves
Did these special dudes magically become nonblack? Or did they just work for what they got, like every other self-made successful person?
Can't just pick and choose when skin color is a detriment.

Imagine how pissed off that guy who plays Falcon must be seeing all this disney shilling

>its important to have a nigger cast

>goes from saying "not even half as much as Trump gets on every tweet" to "he can get that number once a week if he tweets praise about elon musk!"
Cred Forums on suicide watch

That’s not happy. It’s vindictive joy. Big difference.

so did this actually turn out to be the final version in the film?

>No Hispanic superhero
>No Asian superhero
>No Arab superhero
>No Jewish superhero
>No American Indian superhero

Look at all those non-whites that have someone to represent them now that there's a black superhero, though.

>trump gets more likes many times over
>durr but this one tweet got more dan one of his lower ones!!! blakk ppl win again!!

>black guy goes to see black panther
>surprised when ghetto niggers ruin his experience

He ain't the main character.
Fuck that nigger.

underrated kek

why do nig nogs think being loud = being funny, it's the same shit with leslie jones

You’re done now, son. Everyone saw it. Now run along. Or pretend to be a different user. Your choice. The world is your clam.

>Diversity isn't even about being nonwhite, it's just pro-black, in every fucking context.

only in America. In Europe they do it with sanddevils

Because people are literally and unironically claiming Black Panther is the VERY FIRST black superhero movie ever like it's a huge fucking deal.

All superheroes are jewish

>niggers dont even know that 4 weeks is a month

Das rite white boi. Now gibs.

>In Europe they do it with sanddevils
Not really, not nearly as much as blacks.

A Marvel Comics inc. movement that is..

*licks thumb and peels off bills*

Keep up the good fight, "brothas"

The Justice League of White Males are really worried about "doing the right thing". That's why it only took them 10 years to make a movie starring a black man. Next year we'll even get the first Marvel movie starring a woman! Gays and transgender nowhere though, let's not get crazy with our inclusiveness.

Because he's trying to be a (((black comedian))) but his point still stands. Pro blacks are ruining a marvel movie just so they can have something to tweet about.

Haven't seen nigger this excited about winning literally nothing since the OJ verdict

Sorry, just like the blacks, I can't identify with people that aren't the same skin color as me. Black Panther is blackwashed.

They need to make a movie thats 98% asian, that would be hella diverse.

>Gays and transgender nowhere though, let's not get crazy with our inclusiveness.

Just you wait, idiot. Take a whiff of the comics sometime if you want the direction this is going to go.

>hibbity bibbity bix nood mufugga
What did they mean by this?

It's baby steps. More shit like that isn't being made because people in charge for a long time didn't think there was a market for it. They believed (just like how plenty of people here parroted ad nauseum) that white people and international audiences don't want to see people of color in superhero films. But something like BP being successful disproves that. It's like something like Deadpool being successful despite Fox not caring about it prior to the leaked footage.

>stating reality is a victim complex

Get the fat out of your eyes tubbo. As much as you think otherwise being fat isn't the same thing as being black. One thing you can change and the other you can't. People can be black and make things out of themselves but they're still given unfair treatment in society compared to white people. Plenty of successful black people have been racially profiled or mistreated just because they're black. Is this news to you? Do you think that upon reaching some level of success people who are black would magically get treated differently by people who don't care for black people?

Also
>It's your attitude that's holding you back

I'm a light skinned Puerto Rican. but just because I'm not black doesn't mean I don't know what it's like to be stereotyped against. It's called empathy. Try it.

Oh boy I can't wait to base my life around a rich black man that cosplays as a furry.

>Hispanic superhero
Although the chicano retards on the north side of the border would eat it up like the US negroes, the other countries would be unimpressed by how terrible the "hispanic" demographic would be represented. Mainly because Hollywood is racist as shit, no amount of oscars for black dirwctor is going to change the fact that the rich cunts in Hollywood can't tell the differences between Bolivia and Mexico or Serbia and Ukraine or Turkey and Irak.

This looks kind of bad. I honestly thought this was a webM of one of the toby Mcguire Spiderman movies for a second.

It took that long because Ike the Kike Perlmutter was in charge and didn't think movies starring people of color or women would sell. This is old news. If it wasn't for him shit would have been different awhile ago.

>>Also is it just a black thing to be unable to relate to characters who dont share the same skin color?

Mostly yes. A small percentage of the negro populace can emulate white behavior

You're just assuming shit and speaking for other people.

Now dat we gibs the jew man our moneys we sho is empowahed. Yas sah.

>do right thing
>gibs me a movie cracka

>Well depending on where you go to see the movie

imagine experience Compton niggers niggering in a theater in Russia

>They believed (just like how plenty of people here parroted ad nauseum) that white people and international audiences don't want to see people of color in superhero films.

Will Smith.
Wesley Snipes.
Denzel Washington.
Hell, even Chris Tucker.

You're so full of shit it's just baffling. The question isn't if black stars can lead, it's already proven, Will Smith is one of the single biggest earning actors with one of the longest careers in Hollywood history.

The question is where the fuck this representation, political movement, "buying a product is activism" idiocy is coming from. It's definitely spawned with the good graces of the left, who apparently lost all memory of times before 2005.

>I'm a light skinned Puerto Rican. but just because I'm not black doesn't mean I don't know what it's like to be stereotyped agains

Where's your superhero then?

>It's called empathy. Try it.

You mean like not needing to personally identify with the skin colour of a superhero? But you just shilled for that very concept. Just like Michelle Obama in the OP, you seem horribly broken in your reasoning. You're arguing two contradictory ideas at the same time.

why would a nigger have to be the main character??

my favorite X-Men character as a kid was Gambit and you hardly ever saw him on tv

>broken english
>Russia
>"nigger nigger nigger"

And Cred Forumsfags try to say Russians don't try to influence the genral populace

>Misses the point.
The point wasn't about being fat. It's about taking responsibility.
You really think that JUST YOUR SKINCOLOR is what has molded negative public perception of black people?
Fucking really? Dude. Pull your head out of your ass.perceptions
>but they're still given unfair treatment in society compared to white people
Yeah. Like fucking free scholarships, and black only jobs.
Fuck off with that shit. You're GIVEN opportunities - you just fucking squander them then blame everyone else (like you do every time).
>but just because I'm not black doesn't mean I don't know what it's like to be stereotyped against.
Yeah, because EVERY race doesn't get stereotyped against, right? It's only the non whites that are discriminated against, or categorized by skin color.
Fuck off, perma-victim.
Would love to see you faggots squirm when your gibs get taken away.

BUT HE'S A VIRGIN!
HE CAN'T BE A SUPERHERO!

Nigger speak fucking gets me every time. Grown ass man that giggles like a child every time I see a post like this.

>WE WON!!!

>But something like BP being successful disproves that.
Its been disproven for ages. Stop acting like this is the first time something centered around (((black culture))) was succesful.

>but they're still given unfair treatment in society compared to white people
Did you just come back from the 1960's? because blacks don't get shit on like they used to. There's a reason why high school teachers tell their students to find any evidence that proves they are some type of minority

>Plenty of successful black people have been racially profiled or mistreated just because they're black.
Oh yeah I remember. Like that time Michael Bennett was rasciall- Oh wait that was proven to be false lmao

>I don't know what it's like to be stereotyped against.
You're giving hispanics a bad name with your retarded logic.

>That look like them

All the black kids I knew growing up emulated street fighter characters and Dragon Ball Z characters. The only people who seem to care about seeing their kind represented on screen to validate them are white people, fags in the lgbtqia+ shit and uppity non whites who share tea sipping memes.

This is the same logic that George Lucas had when he cast a kid as Anakin. No kid wanted to fantasize about being kid Anakin, they all wanted to Han or Luke. Black kids want to be bad ass characters even if they aren't black.

Muh russia

Tim Tebow did it

Mah proud Wakadian!

>Slap me around and call my Susan

Fucking kino

No we dont.
We like Russian input.

>I warned you, Susan.
Ain’t that the dude from Saw in that scene?

Marvel already did a better black superhero in recent history. Too bad it didn't create a movement.

Don't you know? Every movie made by a black man that ends up being a success is the first ever movie that transcended the racial barriers yadda yadda yadda.

Happened with Black Panther, Creed, Straight Outta Compton, etc

He fucked a white woman.
Not black enough (arguably, apparently).

>when your entire NEET ideology is threatened by the unpopularity of Trumps tweets
r/pol everyone. don't tell them about how Obama averages 10x the likes or they might an hero

everybody tries to influence everybody, buddy.

>broken english
>you mean spelling mistakes that idgaf about but apparently you do?

stfu faggitron

Yeah, nice try Jabba. None of them were in superhero films featuring a predominately black cast.

>The question is where the fuck this representation, political movement, "buying a product is activism" idiocy is coming from

From minorities that want to be represented.

>Where's your superhero then?

My man I could go on a whole tangent about Marvel and DC killing off or sidelining every male Hispanic hero they've ever had after pushing them for a small bit. But I do feel a lot of that has a lot of historical bullshit behind it I'm not going to get into. But I do think BP being successful is a step in the right direction. I also think Coco is a step in the right direction.

>You mean like not needing to personally identify with the skin colour of a superhero? But you just shilled for that very concept. Just like Michelle Obama in the OP, you seem horribly broken in your reasoning. You're arguing two contradictory ideas at the same time.

No, because of empathy I know what it's like not to have someone you can identify with on that specific level. You don't get it because you're white. That's pretty obvious m8.

I'll speak for the chicanos all i want, they're a bunch of entitled cunts poisoning the image of all hispanics

youtube.com/watch?v=DCVDgdcI3C0

And I thought they already had that.
youtube.com/watch?v=njP6YczRgsA

>From minorities that want to be represented.
Make your own movie you lazy nigger

Wakanda is what America would’ve been like had Americans not come over from the United Kingdom and stolen everything from the black man. So in a sense, Wall da is very much real. Its just been killed by the poison that is white people. NO EXCEPTIONS. You’re all to blame. Even the so called “brown people” coming up from Mexico. They stole everything they have from the black man as well. Fuck all you racists.

Look at this butthurt DACA recipient. He's mad as fuck he'll get deported and he'll mouth off to hispanics that are american in spiteful jealous outbursts

wypipo BTFO

(((you)))

You're shouting "You" as if I'm black when I already said I wasn't.. This just reads like some fat racist angry bitter Cred Forumsfag seething about the injustices in his life and trying to be angry at another group for saying they have problems.

>Stop acting like this is the first time something centered around (((black culture))) was succesful.

First time it was successful on this level

>Did you just come back from the 1960's? because blacks don't get shit on like they used to.

Have you never left your basement or watched the news? Blacks not getting overtly segregated doesn't mean they're not segregated against or mistreated in society.

>You're giving hispanics a bad name with your retarded logic.

Same to you Cred Forumsfag

>Make your own movie you lazy nigger
>director of BP was black
>most of cast of BP was black
???

>None of them were in superhero films featuring a predominately black cast.

I didn't say they were you goal post switching cunt. You said execs don't think blacks can carry movies which is blatantly idiotic just looking at some of the top grossing stars.

>From minorities that want to be represented.

No, it's definitely not coming from there because this nonsense wasn't around when they actually needed representation. Again, it's 12% of the population that's black. Surveys of race and media show black "representation" is actually higher than their demographics. Severely underrepresented groups are hispanics and asians, but like you show here, that's not what "representation" is ever about.

>I could go on a whole tangent
> But I do feel a lot of that has a lot of historical bullshit behind it I'm not going to get into.

Oh, so you won't stand up for an actually underrepresented demographic you are part of? But you do want to shill for blacks, that have representation.

Tell us again how you're arguing in good faith.

>No, because of empathy I know what it's like not to have someone you can identify with
>You don't get it because you're white.

The funniest thing is that I'm actually not white. I'm a subgroup within Europe that's actually actively oppressed even to this day when we bend over for blacks and arabs.

We have close to 0 representation in any media, and if we appear it's in negative contexts. You're parroting an ideology you don't even seem to understand. We fought for years just to be let into regular schools and to be allowed into society. The ideology you represents doesn't want integration, it wants segregation. It's the antithesis of what anti-racism has been for centuries.

You are on the wrong side of history.

>Make your own movie you lazy nigger
>director of BP was black
>most of cast of BP was black
???

you've described .000001% what it takes to get a major film made.

Because black people aren't human.

You have that backwards. They’re human, just not people.

they invented the character?

they funded the movie?

they funded the marketing campaign?

lol

>gtfo

I wonder how many interracial couples will spring forth due to this movie? Women leaving their existing husband/boyfriend for superior Blacks :)

Do you have one of the cute rhinos?

Tobin Bell?

No, that's not him. Watch it yourself on Metube.

Yeh because women are why comic book shit is popular

>First time it was successful on this level
Ever super hero movie has been like that. It was going to be successful regardless of it was full black cast

>doesn't mean they're not segregated against or mistreated in society.
I'm not saying it never happens. What i'm saying is that it doesn't happen at the level you imagine it to be. Its the reason why super stars like Michael Bennett have to make up stories about it happening

>Same to you Cred Forumsfag
Fuck off island nigger.

>All they had was musician or famous athlete. An advanced African King is much more realistic.
They also have Obama who was the president of the most powerful country in the world.

>You said execs don't think blacks can carry movies which is blatantly idiotic just looking at some of the top grossing stars.

No the point was that execs didn't think movies made up of predominately minorities could be as successful.

>No, it's definitely not coming from there
Except it is?

>Surveys of race and media show black "representation" is actually higher than their demographics. Severely underrepresented groups are hispanics and asians

If they're not making movies about black people what makes you think they're going to make superhero movies about asians or hispanics?

?Oh, so you won't stand up for an actually underrepresented demographic you are part of? But you do want to shill for blacks, that have representation.

Yes anonymous user you totally know exactly what another anonymous user spends their time standing up for. I'm not derailing the conversation to talk about the treatment of Hispanics because that's off topic.

I'm a subgroup within Europe that's actually actively oppressed even to this day when we bend over for blacks and arabs.

We have close to 0 representation in any media, and if we appear it's in negative contexts. You're parroting an ideology you don't even seem to understand. We fought for years just to be let into regular schools and to be allowed into society. The ideology you represents doesn't want integration, it wants segregation. It's the antithesis of what anti-racism has been for centuries.

Haha okay Gypsy. Nothing what I'm saying is arguing for segregation. Celebrating that a film starring a predominately black cast did well isn't segregation. I am pro-integration. No need to put words in people's mouths m8

Why do you guys talk like movies belong to whites as if it's public? You have to decide: Is it jews or not?

>No the point was that execs didn't think movies made up of predominately minorities could be as successful.

Keep making it more and more narrow until it actually finds a door to break in. Not first black movie, not first black star, not first black superhero movie, not first black blockbuster, not first black superhero blockbuster. We've seen the entire pattern. Mimics the nonsense when they were trying to sell Star Trek Discovery as revolutionary for a black female lead.

>Except it is?

Were you around in the 90s? Believe me, I know more about the tenor of social science than I care to. This new focus on representation is a wedge issue, nothing more. As I've said again and again you can look at the numbers and there's no dearth of representation for blacks.

>If they're not making movies about black people what makes you think they're going to make superhero movies about asians or hispanics?

Your logic makes anti-sense. Hispanics are closer to white and a bigger demographic. You should be asking why there is this big focus on blacks before a focus on hispanics, if racism is the cause. It makes no sense at all.

> you totally know exactly what another anonymous user spends their time

We see you arguing in this thread, idiot.

> Haha okay Gypsy.

So much for the tolerant left. :^)

> Nothing what I'm saying is arguing for segregation.

You're literally arguing for race based breakdowns and proportional race based representation in media as well as different races "needing" this because there isn't universality enough to be okay with a white superhero.

> Celebrating that a film starring a predominately black cast did well isn't segregation.

You really need to think through what the fuck you're arguing for, because you're sure as shit not arguing this is just another superhero movie. You drank the "movement" koolaid completely.

>I am pro-integration

Nothing says you're the same as pointing to your skin and demanding handouts.

Will someone impeach this bitch already

Quit discussing shit like it actually means something. Let’s all just meme nigger speak at each other.

Are white people allowed to cosplay as Black Panther?

No you twat.
White people don't give a shit about white movies because there are plenty of them already.
If you aren't white the quickest way to make a movie without white people is to make it your godamn self instead of sitting on your ass and demanding others make a movie for you.

No. The final version was way more blurry and smoother.

Yes

Why is everyone shitting their pants over (not) the first black superhero, when the first REAL LIFE superhero was black?

Blacks are the most racist people of all.

>Family of 4 left immediately

10/10

Yes because as we've all learned raceswapping is incredibly progressive.

Its almost as if racism makes you stronger. White people had racism and conquered the whole world. Then we lost it. Black people get racism and conquer the sports world and movies, Asian people get racism and have the #1 world economy and highest IQ, Jews have racism and control all the media.

They tell whites not to be racist so they herp derp to their Bachelors of Arts degree and get a 30K a year job so they can afford Soylent.

Because real life superheros are just adult hall moniters who tell on people.

Any got any webms of black people kanging it in the cinema when this came out?

>finally see superheroes that look like them.

This is actually a good argument against race mixing. The child will not look like their parent.

It is like Muhammed Ali said:

"race mixing his horrible and I would not want my child to be different than me. "

who cares about the words of this tranny

Some motherfuckers are always tryna iceskate uphill

I love that Parkinson interview. Poor bastard doesn't know how to respond

I had to explain (to my white mother) that black panther was based on a comic book. Because she kept telling me black panther is what would have happened if evil whites (again she's white) hadn't gone and ruined there technology and civilization. I had to show her a synopsis of the comics so she didn't honestly think Africa was full of vibranium. Again my mom is that dumb. I'm not against black people having a comic hero they can look up to. But the fact ALOT of people are thinking black panther is real scares the crap out of me.

Dude had a sick costume though, you gotta give him that.

Because she kept telling me black panther is what would have happened if evil whites (again she's white) hadn't gone and ruined there technology and civilization

I don't believe you mate. Nobody can be that fucking retarded. Africans didn't even discover Madagascar for Christ's sake

This so fucking much. I had three fat white friends in middle school who went as blade for halloween.

>blacks can only be inspired if someone looks like them
Hmm... Seems kinda racist, Michelle!

They don't count user. Blacks and women are the only ones who are allowed to be outraged.

But user if we don't constantly talk about race and identity politics how will people know where I stand on Twitter and Facebook??

Don't you notice the trend user. Black people don't want to see a hero who cleans up the neighborhood and kick out the dealers and gangbangers. And help black kids become better. That ain't cool yo..

>Whites are racist if they do not watch black panther and buy it's merchandise
>Whites are racist if they watch black panther and buy it's merchandise
You cannot win with these people

I wish I was kidding. Im half black and my mom thinks she's black because she slept with one. I swear this isn't a joke.

la madre de los americanos chupacabras....

I had this on VHS. It was a weird movie. I had a nightmare about it some time ago.

>literally video game characters bumping in to each other over and over
OH NO NO NO NO NO

>good guy
>respectful to everybody in the movie, even white boi martin freeman
>helps white man martin freeman even when his guard tells him to leave marty for death
>well spoken, scarcely loses his temper, doesn't curse
>believes strongly in traditional family values
>knows his dad, has a good relationship (obviously complicated by what transpired with killmonger's dad, but still a net positive relationship)
>believes in peacefully helping out his fellow blacks primarily through education and building strong communities

>bad guy
>wears "hip" clothes, has hipster haircut
>vulgar
>quick to anger, has a temper
>shoots white people in the movie, including andy serkis and martin freeman
>hip hop music plays during his scenes
>daddy left him when he was young (by dying) and served as primary motivation for his violent life
>blames white people for everything
>wants violent revolution instead of investing in youth via education

why do you guys hate on this movie, it's redpilled as fuck

basically says black people should drop the hip-hop gangsta rap shit and be a fine upstanding guy like tchalla. the movie basically says its better for blacks to be peaceful towards whites and embrace their african heritage rather than be belligerent to whites and embrace the gangsta rap culture.

you're all hating on this movie without understanding it.

who thot this be

I dont understand, I dont understand how your mother can be that stupid. Has she relied solely on tv and social media as an educational tool? Honestly even then I dont understand how thats possible. I really hope youre just shit posting.

>i cant identify with a character that doesnt look like me

Nobody said the movies were good you fucking idiot. We are simply saying blacm super heroes are far from being a new thing.

Race and skin color are important to your personal identity. This is the message I get every time I hear people celebrate diversity.

Belle kirschner

>young people will finally see superheroes that look like them
>only black cast
>inspire people of all backgrounds

If black people can't look at the superheroes already out there and be inspired, then why should Asians or Polynesians or Indians or anyone else? Where are their superheroes? Why is it that black people are so special?

>young people will finally see superheroes that look like them on the big screen

Fat superhero when?

>It's a MOVEMENT.
Hopefully of blacks back to africa

>that look like them
Why is this important? Isn't needing to be inspired by someone who shares the same ethnicity as you rather than who they are as a person literally racism?

>Congrats on keeping racism alive. If you want skin color to become as trivial as eye color
Race is much more than skin color, though (average height, intelligence, empathy, impulse control, etc), and even as for eye color, who wants to live in a world filled with shit brown eyes?

Then make it clear. My skin color and race are an important category to me. I fill closer and better represented by people of my skin color and race.

Of course, to avoid hypocrisy you won't complain when other races like white people say the same. Of course we then also run into the problem of why in white countries white people should have to deal with blacks in their movies when they rather see white people who represent them.

This leads up to another more important issue. Whites are justified in wanting to be with whites, so why is it morally justifiable to demand that white countries push for diversity?

The narrative continues where Blade never existed

I feel ya, as a kid I pretended to be Axel Foley (Eddie Murphy), busting criminals. Shit was cash.

but that's not M.A.N.T.I.S.

This entire movie campaign is upsetting and turning me into Cred Forums.
Somewhere there's a room of cynical marketing people that don't give a FUCK about race or any movement celebrating the biggest job of their careers. Turning a garbage cornball no-name superhero flick into one of the biggest movies of the year by tickling both sides of the political fence was pretty ingenious.