13 years old

>13 years old
>hairline already disappeared over the horizon

You can't make this shit up

whats /tvs/ obsession with hairlines, penis size and all that nonsense?

It’s called a Croydon Facelift hairdo, all British slags who do anal for cigs favour that style.

insecurity, it's quite obvious

Yeah, they should focus on the fact she looks ugly like that fetal syndrome youtube bimbo. Why all the obsession into waifuing ugly fucking bitches?

People judge us for that shit Ll the time irl so it's only fitting. Turnabout is fair play. Also OHHHH NONONONONO LOOK AT THE TOP OF HER HEAD

She's a girl, hairlines don't recede like with guys, she was probably born with that hairpattern and will keep having it for the rest of her life.

It's reverse psychology. Op is an MBBfag and wants to get others to disagree with him.

Sage and hide.

Yeah I know, it's not like they're all balding diclets or anything right haha

>announcing your sages
Enjoy your ban! Polite countersage

What race is this middle aged person?

Pretty common side effect of transitioning

Because that's what matters faggot. People judge you solely on your looks.
>but it's what's inside that counts XDD
Piss off reddit

still would

>another mother fucking hairline thread

It's almost like it's mostly insecure mid 20s beta males that frequent Cred Forums or something

>thinning hairline
>man's hand
>huge chin
>adam apple
>"Bobby Brown"

You really can't make this up

This but unironically:
You losers are lying or virtue signaling if you pretend you don't judge people on their appearance. That's why everyone who disagrees with you is a "fat little dick neckband xD"

JUST

>in 20 years

some idiots idea to put white styrofoam to coat the floor actually got approval

What the fuck are you talking about? I wouldn't even call that a 5head, let alone "receding hairline."

>that's what matters faggot.
>People judge you solely on your looks
>Piss off reddit
how fucking insecure can someone be?

Yeah I guess you're right. I tried telling them in another thread that we dont really care about that as much as betas think we do, but I guess the need for the circlejerk is bigger than reason... Id say get out more but its probably futile at this point isnt it?

But I can only repeat it: no amount of hairloss with disfigure a handsome man. I'd still rather fuck jude law or bruce willis rather than james franco and other disgusting fucks.
receding hairlines are daddy as fuck and I dont get the trend of everyone wanting to look like boys forever. Not even gays care about it that much(at least not the ones I know)

you only really have to worry if you're ugly as fuck already or such a beta that your lack of self esteem would make noboddy wanna be with you. in both cases nobody would want to fuck you anyway

You can call it an "allhead"

>British genetics

>we
>i'm a girl but don't hit me on me silly boys
LMAO another thread derailed by an another braindead attention whore

They like to gossip.

>another thread derailed
yeah shame about that quality thread of ~50 betas crying into each others laps about being the betas they are and smearing disgusting medicine on their scalps so they even dare showing their soyboy faces in public

shame

Fuck off moron, show tits or GTFO

>13 years old

You can't make this shit up....

Does she even do any relevant?
Every fucking time I see something about her it's some rubbish on buzzfeed or justjared jr tier websites gossiping about her dating some kid or doing makeup or whatever

Best girl

Her bunion his literally outside her heels lol

Tegan and Sara look like *THAT*!?

>how fucking insecure can someone be?
He's not wrong, though. You're more likely to dismiss someone's opinions if they're a "fat neckbeard" vs. someone who's a muscular Chad with a chiseled jawline.
>inb4 "i-im not shallow like the OTHER girls!"

am I a pedo for jacking off to her?