$910 million allready

>$910 million allready
>just released in some countries where it will earn millions in its lifetime
>still to be released in japan (made $77mil in china)
>tlj made $40mil in china and $65mil in japan
>jumanji set to make $60mil+ in Japan
>could make $1billion

getting litty

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fLgEQnAsVgk
youtube.com/watch?v=EZkKuNja5cQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pURJDToKA0k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who /Raunchy/ here?

Seeking some RELEASE from numbing ANGUISH me and the boys rolled up to DAS KINOPLEX last night after a harrowing forty mile TREK through the frozen WRAITH-ZONE making it just as the ravenous TYRANT MOTHS began their pre-mating MANHUNT. The distant FOG-HORNS gradually being overtaken by the deadly, silken FLUTTERING of their sable WINGS.

The EMBERS of the last audience were dying down in the CREMATORIA, needless to say we had a good LAUGH in the PENIS INSPECTION line when my bro Skylar got DRAGGED OFF by the guards to serve a fifty year sentence in the POPCORN MINES for wearing a non-regulation FALCONER'S GLOVE. The SHOWERS were pumping that good-ol' ZYKLON-B that gets you extra loose for the RAUNCHY fun; trying to hold your BREATH is good practice for trying not to PISS yourself later.

My man ROBERT served us up some tasty and very #litty CRAB LEGS with extra 'BUTTER', well worth the SEVEN HUNDRED and EIGHTY TWO dollars FIFTY for the TIP. Once we were INSIDE the film hadn't even STARTED before the first drips of PISS came out. An y'all just KNOW that nothing sets off the bloodlust of a TERROR-GHEIST like warm, 'buttery' PISS. Half the SQUAD was DRAGGED into the OUTER-DARKNESS before our BLADDERS were half-empty but even the kenning shrieks of the ORPHANED ONES couldn't drown out this raucous COM-COMB. When the GUARDS came to finish off the SURVIVORS. I was able to ESCAPE by using the CORPSE of my bro JONNY D as a CANOE when the lake of PISS was drained down the sluice normally used for flushing blood and FLESH. I only had to wait THREE HOURS in the rank soup of run-off MEDICAL WASTE and avoid the TELEPATHIC SHARKS that make the sewers their HOME. It wasn't so bad except for being driven MAD by the hungry WHISPERS of all the GHOSTS.

10/10 SUMMER FUN, would SEE again!

LITTY LITTY LITTY LITTY LITTY LITTY LITTY LITTY LITTY LITTY LITTY LITTY LITTY LITTY LITTY LITTY LITTY LITTY LITTY LITTY LITTY LITTY LITTY LITTY LITTY LITTY LITTY LITTY LITTY LITTY LITTY LITTY LITTY LITTY LITTY LITTY LITTY LITTY LITTY LITTY LITTY LITTY LITTY LITTY LITTY LITTY LITTY LITTY LITTY LITTY LITTY LITTY LITTY LITTY LITTY LITTY LITTY

>tfw smelly disneylets got BTFO ridiculously HARD and are still absolutely SEETHING
lmaoing at every one of them

LITTY
I
T
T
Y

BASED ROCK
A
S
E
D

R
O
C
K

I don't understand why this is doing so well.

>t-this cant be happening..
lmaoing at you seething disneypakis

People vote with their LITTY wallets, and RAUNCHY comedies are how they have spoken.

Just wait till Rampage comes out. He even spoke Japanese to prepare the nips the litty that is about to be dropped on them.

youtube.com/watch?v=fLgEQnAsVgk

>uses the word Kaiju
a-am I suppose to like him, now?

I'll PEE if it makes a million RAUNCHY dollars!!

Not gonna lie, jumanji was a really fun flick

Cause it's fun

Cuz it’s litty

I saw this trailer before black panther.
I actually really want to watch it. It looks like it's gonna be fun as fuck.

/thread

People love The Rock and Kevin Hart. The meme that chinks hate black people is dead.
youtube.com/watch?v=EZkKuNja5cQ

>the Rock
>black

n-nani?

Hi DisneyMom

because the FANS know what they like, RAUNCHY blockbuster FUN, unlike the OUT OF TOUCH, abominable CRITICS

>has a black dad
>considers himself black
>most people see him as black
>dark skin
>black curly hair
>made his name as a member of a black supremacist group on WWE
Rock is white

The trailers seemed kinda cringey so I avoided it, but I’m really happy for them.

The real question here is will his Black Adam movie do well?

take your comment, shine it real good and turn that sumbitch sideways and stick it in your candy ass

Dwayne is like the retard that min-maxes his stats, 25% of his movies are historic box office smashes while the other 75% are absolute bombs. There is no middle road for The Rock, only LITTY or NOT-LITTY

THE MOVIE WAS INSANELY DUMB, BUT IT SHIT ALL OVER NUWARS SO WE /#LITTY/

ALSO BEST KAREN GILLAN HAS LOOKED

Is the movie out online or in dvd yet so I can watch it in non cancerous quality?

Yes.

> or in dvd
WOT YEAR U LIVIN IN M8

IT HAD PRETTY DECE REALD 3D, STUPID AS FUCK Cred ForumsFLICK THOUGH

this timeline is getting pretty ridiculous right now...

>rock keeps winning
best timeline

Blu-ray release date March 20th

Wasnt worth watching it at the cinema. Waste of money. I'd rathr watch it once at home and forget about it. Pretty obvious it made so much because of Rock and Kevin Hart.

UNMASCULINE star wars fan detected

Not really, I liked the prequels, thats about it.

>liking all the prequels
RotS was the only good one, and the only necessary one for that matter.

This pretty much. I also strongly dislike Kevin Hart but this movie seems to be achieving it's goals and then some so I can't hate. Not something I'd personally pay to see as a 28 year old with no kids, but I'm sure i'll watch it eventually.

His dad was only half black

It's just, I watched the movie and it was okay. It wasn't mind blowing or anything. Then again, I thought TLJ was absolute trash, and it still made $1 billion. Clearly the average movie-goer is a fucking dimwit.

This

Rock movie during a month no other studio even tried equals litty bucks. Expect more than just throwaway flicks from now on during January. "Fuck you it's forever" is no longer a meme.

He’s a fucking Pacific Islander nigga

Yes, the rock likes anime just like us.

I'm legit happy for everyone who was a part of this project. Genuinely great film.

Don't you get it?

it's litty, dude

>mother is 100% Samoan

But retards think any ethnic group with dark skin = black

Jesus everliving Christ

YOU CANT STOP HIM

youtube.com/watch?v=pURJDToKA0k

>disgusting samefag
Way to shit up a good thread, retard.

DESPITE ALL MY RAGE

>the Rock
>black

>Pacific Islanders are black now
american education.

>Will make a billion
Remember when Cred Forums said this would flop

His dad was half nigger which still makes him a nigger. You fucking retard.

BIG AND LITTY

Can't wait for this movie!

If YOU don't understand why THIS MOVIE is doing so PISSIN WELL at the B.O. (short for box office) then I guess YOU just ain't the TARGET AUDIENCE for this LITTY little DRAMEDY EXPERIENCE, okay? So why don't you just go back to the CRITIC BOOTH to write your piece on why JUMANJI: WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE isn't a HUGE SUCCESS, even though it IS. Couldn't possible ask you to TELL THE TRUTH.

I don't think anyone expected Jumanji to be that good and TLJ to be that awful. Good for everybody it happened this way.

Hell yes. This looks like it's going to be full-retard levels of silly fun.

>A 300 million dollar movie made by the biggest media corporation in the world and belonging to the one of the most recognized franchises if not the most recognized in the world barely did any better than a low effort action comedy made by a dying studio based on a movie from the 90s that nobody remembered.

>barely

Considering TLJ's insane marketing hype machine that was also probably multiples of Jumanji's combined production and marketing budgets, I have my doubts that TLJ even did *as well* as Jumanji.