Why does Marvel make such forgettable trash compared to DC (Snyder)?

Trash dialogue utterly forgettable compared to Terrio/Snyder genius.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jSjI7gwuKtg
youtube.com/watch?v=r47B-p1WThY
youtube.com/watch?v=6R8zzfDXb2s
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9SK0Jhk7Pw
youtube.com/watch?v=PraUjsClgDM
youtube.com/watch?v=pX3coWDnTrU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Marvel's dialogue is too base and DC's is too conceited. Neither are anything worth paying mind to.

Did I tell you about my condition

Now where was I

I love that ending so much.

Different focus. Disney’s doing what Disney always does - aims for the center of mass, appealing to the broadest possible demographic with stories and characterizations tailor-made not to offend any soccer mom’s delicate sensibilities.

Their characters have no rough edges any sharper than safety scissors. That safety and the light tone makes them popular, forgettable schlock. They, after 18 movies, don’t even have anything resembling an overarching narrative more complex than - “there are six Infinity Stones and Thanos wants them for nebulous, nefarious reasons.” There are second-generation video games with more depth than that.

DC seemed to be going for something grander, and I pray every day that they haven’t abandoned that completely.

Both have quips. Compare the quips, or compare the monologues.

Snyder's flicks are the epitome of trash

Aa opposed to DC making trash that stays burned in your mind until you die?

No. You’re just a brainwashed moron.

Well, you see, If you make really great hamburgers, everyone will like eating your hamburgers, but they won't really stand out. On the other hand, if they go into the bathroom and eat a piece of shit out of the toilet, they WILL remember it. Marvel vs. DC is like this. Marvel movies are entertaining while you're sitting there, but once you're out of the theater, there's nothing special about them. DC movies on the other hand are terrible in the theater and once you're out of the theater, you just keep remembering how terrible they are.

So in short, being memorable for being a shit movie is much worse than being good when you're watching it but forgettable.

Why did you stop spamming TLJ threads?

>I pray every day that they haven’t abandoned that completely

You seriously care that much about capeshit?

You should watch “The Founder.” It’s the analogy you’re looking for. The genuine article being run out of business by the inferior copy operating across the street.

M A R T H A
A
R
T
H
A

>The genuine article being run out of business by the inferior copy operating across the street

In no way is that what The Founder was about. Croc wasn't portrayed as making inferior copies, he stuck to the process religiously. It was about creator's rights to vs rights of an outsider who sees the true potential.

HAHA I KNOW THAT MOBIE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK HAHA

HAHA DRAX HAS TEH BIG POOPIES I CLAP HANDS AND UPVOTE

>Guns: So primitive.

Literally said by no one ever outside of fantasy movies where there's magic and shit, or those shitty liberal cartoons where the aliens are watching Earth and laughing, which by the way doesn't strike me as something that enlightened aliens would be doing anyway...

>Marvel make such forgettable trash
they dont need to put effort they have the kids, the manchild and the moms in their pocket
and the stepfathers too.

pic related a stepfather

HAHA MY WIFE'S BOYFRIEND LOVES THE DANCE OFF MEME HAHA

Bump you shitskin twitter tourist

HAHA IT'S NOT A PARTY AT ALL TIME FOR SELFIE WITH AN OPEN MOUTH HAHA

>capturing (((Stewart's))) humor that accurately

Well Marvel knows that capeshit is supposed to be dumb and overly leftist. I just want to turn my brain off and pretend I'm 8 again. Scary words makes me scared.

That dance-off scene was just beyond stupid. I couldn't suspend my disbelief that the main villain wouldn't just push everyone's shit in right then and there.

>he just stands there looking at starlord dancing
>"...WHAT are you doing?!"

Come the fuck on, at least have some other aspect that makes it somewhat more believable.

Powder milkshakes. Sawdust in the ground beef. Tallow in the grease. That is precisely what it’s about - “artists” unwilling to compromise on quality driven off the boards by the guy who copied them, took their name for his brand, and marketed the everloving fuck out of it.

Better-tasting food across the street, probably even slightly better for you, but no customers because they’ve been seduced by brand over quality.

I can't wait for Snyder's next DC Kino.

Well, DC want to be more dark, a little edgy you can say. Marvel is more like, 12 years old audiance,no language, 15 years old jokes, reddit memes and that's it, and DC saw that shit and they go reddit and kids jokes with Justice League.

ITT: DCfag gets no attention bc everyone shitposts racebait marvel threads, so DCfag has to """OC""" some shitty caprions to bait a company war thread again ... while DC already lost

Man of Steel, The Winter Solider and Iron Man 1 are the only good cape films that have come out from the Big 2.

JL and SS were just a prime example of too many cooks. And BvS was just Synder trying his best to seem enlightened but it comes off as overwrought because there's no space for the characters and story to breathe.

The MCU movies all just seem to check off the boxes and do things that any 24 year old super senior at his frat house would find amusing.

JUST TURN OFF YOUR BRAIN ENJOY FAST FOOD CINEMA HAHA

Why isn’t that sam hyde

Even if MoS and BvS had their flaws I'll never forgive Goeff Jones and fucking WB for completely ruining Justice League. Would it have been a masterpiece ? No. Would it have been lambasted by critics and Marvel Soyboys like the rest ? Sure, but at least it would have been somewhat coherent and in line with the rest of Snyder's movies. What we have now is a complete 'marvelized' abomination that is liked by no one (apart from 2-3 scenes).

Remove that cinema at once.

Marvel is here to reduce the theaters to glorified television. Enjoy your all-digital future of fucked up color tones and forgettable cinematography. The age of cinema is over.

SAVE MARTHA

THE S STANDS FOR HOPE IN MY COUNTRY

YOU TALK TO FISH

MY MAN

PISS

MAN VS GOD, BAT VS ETC

POWER OF LOVE

LOVE CONQUERS ALL

LOVE LOVE LOVE

HER NAMES KATANA. SHE HAS MY BACK

GONNA HURT REALLY REALLY BAD

there are only two forced quips mate, the rest were just normal dialogue, gotta try harder.

This is precisely how I feel.

This is what the death of cinema looks like. Take a look at it. And see what happens when you replace actual cinema directors with Marvel's TV hacks. The future we're heading. Where studios hire no-name TV hacks to be their little bitches. Artistic expression more and more trivialized in the dawn of the ignorant critic and greedy producers.

Forgettable means Marvel can keep making the same movie, over and over...

This. Audiences literally forget they even watched 15 Marvel movies before seeing the next. It's genius. Since they're entirely controlled by marketing, the films should aspire to be as forgettable as possible to keep the general audience hooked to the marketing machine. If they can't remember they've seen something, they have no reason not to see it again.

>tfw too dumb for the mcdonalds movie

>q-quips dont exist in DC.. it's d-dialogue!
>d-dialogue doesn't exist in Marvel.. it's q-quips!

DCucks lmfao.

It's probably the biggest fuck up in cinema history. 300 million invested in a film that looks worse than those low-budget capeshits of the 90's. WB fucked up BvS big time aswell but atleast we got a Director's Cut that was good. Now the film is so fucked by incompetent corporate meddling there is no salvaging it. Where two minutes of Snyder's deleted scenes have more emotional weight than 2 hours of Whedon incoherently trying to make characters out of quips and where smiles are shoehorned in every scene in what has to be the most bizarre interpretation of online feedback ever.

The only thing these kids have are capeshit console wars.

>doesn't understand the difference between dialogue and quips

Disney has done this to our youth.

The highest high of Marvel is equivalent to the lowest low of DC. Just look what happened when DC made an actual Marvel movie. Unlike Marvel, DC didn't have the benefit of a brainwashed fanbase that would accept Whedon's TV-rate feces. He was rejected. You can have him back. You all clapped your hands when Whedon raped the Avengers characters.

>but atleast i got sold the movie twice... So thats good
Such cancer.

>and what falls.. is fallen.
really got my noggin joggin

>implying the DCEU is better than the MCU
>Snyder genius.
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Joke's on you lil' disneylet. I pirated both versions. And then bought the version I deemed worth buying.

The only forgettable Marvel movie were the Iron Man sequels and Dr. Strange and even that had a clever way to beat the baddie.

What is Marvel's best, even? "I was your friend too"?

I just hate how everything panned out when it came to Super Hero movies, >we had such a good niche presence and the occasional gems, even when the first wave of Marvel movies hit the big screen it looked like the beginning of something actually grand and good.
Now all we have is the same formula x Marvel dross shat out on an annual quota with forced agendas, forgetable heroes and villains alike and quips that could have been written by 14 year olds.
Everyone who tries something different immidately gets besiged by mindless drones and vigin fanboys because they don't get a character who represents their ideal version (even though the comics probably gave them a the exactly same hated version decades ago).

I like a good story. The genre it’s set in is irrelevant, though I have a fondness of six-if and fantasy, and that’s what comics are, until Disney drubs everyone over the head with how fucking stupid they’re supposed to, pretty much exactly like what they’re trying to do with Star Wars.

>he continues to suck Snyders cock even after he has failed DC countless times

but box office, audience and critic scores dont matter right? just what some faggot user on Cred Forums thinks.

LOL

>And then bought...
Such cancer

This, Marvel's assembly line, committee-based approach to film leads to stale bullshit, but the only thing worse than being slop for the masses is making slop and pretending it's high brow.

youtube.com/watch?v=jSjI7gwuKtg

youtube.com/watch?v=r47B-p1WThY

What Marvel reaches these highs? What Marvel inspires the audience as much?

I lost all respect for him after he used his daughters death as an excuse for being fired.
Fucking liberal scum

>but box office, audience and critic scores dont matter right
Except when they do. Or are you forgetting about what your Viral Marketing pamphlet said when wonder woman came out?

Funny how you can make a similar comparison with the prequels vs the sequels.

It must be convenient letting others do the thinking for you, isn't it?

YO

Has anyone here actually seen the ending of JL? Just watched it on youtube.....

It's pretty bad. The Airport Scene from that Marvel movie is better

At what point did cinema become a contest in peer pressure affirmation of taste?

Thor Ragnarok when they dropped all pretense of seriousness.

Yes. It's garbage. I wanted to leave the theatre after 10 minutes in when I realized they had gutted the Terrio/Snyder story in favor of some Marvelized garbage story of Whedon's. That man is a cinematic black hole.

>I'd rather be a tryhard contrarian just to be a contrarian instead of actually admitting that like everyone else, Marvel is superior

what a faggot. do you shop at Hot Topic?

Why is whedon still getting work? He's beneath mediocre. He has not once produced anything of value.

Those things do not enhance the quality of a film even a little bit, you jackass.

All capeshit is trash

Tell me the story of the MCU. Tell me how it all fits together. Take as many posts as you need. Make sure to point out how they all tie in together thematically and what their significance is to the overarching myth arc, how the characters develop and progress from film to film.

When you’re done even trying, count how many of them you can eliminate with zero impact whatsoever. That’s not what any fan thought they were getting when the MCU was announced. We thought we were going to get an interlaced story like the old crossover events from comics, not a series of superficially-linked sequels whose tie-ins all mostly take place in after-credit scenes.

as soon as people got spoonfed opinions on movies by the media and started to accept them unconditionally, also Disney completely turning into the worst thing that has happened to films in over 5 decades.

I would rather have another "MARTHA" or "Stop invincible Son!" with some redemption in the visual & fight choreography department, than WB's Age of Ultron bullshit. Eat shit.

Russo's, while cinematically inept actually admit these characters should probably become human already. Civil War would've been near equal to BvS had Feige not fucked with the film and done that retarded Spidey cameo which in turn completely fucked over the film's middle part of CGI airports. The beginning and ending are strong. Very strong. But when 1/3 of the movie is basically a satire on action films, it becomes hard to digest. The Russos definitely deserve better than Marvel.

>Snyder's genius is doing word for word adaptation of other people's work
>Making schlocky light entertainment is "forgettable trash" rather than pretentious garbage.

Not that it matters when you just cherry pick everything. "LE SHE WITH U?". Why do you fucking care about advertising corporate capeshit.

>Snyder Superhuman fights

>Make movies general audiences hate
>Wonder why they're not rated better
What was wonder woman's RT score again?

I thought GotG came out first

>Whedon Superhuman fights

For me to be contrarian I have to first give a single fuck what the nameless so-called critics or online fanboys on the Internet think. But it's nice you have a word for whenever someone calls out your willingness to sell out your taste to other people. Some people are easily bought I guess.

holy cow that is intense

MoS has that very nice gray-blueish tone that makes it contrast very well with the red during fights.

>I would rather have another "MARTHA" or "Stop invincible Son!" than actually something half way decent

desu (as much as I dislike Faggdon for destroying JL) that was the only enjoyable scene that Whedon did for JL. Even though extra cheesy and corny the whole fight felt very comic book like.

Those both look awful.
Please go back to Cred Forums and stay there.

That scene was mostly Snyder. Whedon just put in the dialogue. But the action is Snyder, even if it was partially ruined in post.

If you look closely, Cavills face turns into Christopher Reeve's face for a split second.

>People that like DC films actually argue why they're good
>People that "like" Marvel movies just spam RT and hope peer pressure will be an accepted argument
Really makes ya think

>Whedon Superhuman fights.webm
>someone praises it
>well it was mostly Snyder

wew you Snyderfags are funny

And it’s still as visceral as the first time I saw it.

The action is Snyder, the dialogue is Whedon. So both are right.

>I'm woke because I disagree with everyone

again, how's Hot Topic nowadays?

Although I should add that the post work was obviously done under Whedon's direction. Hence why the lights are on despite it being day. Snyder wanted it during the night as is his trademark.

I stand corrected than
also why did no one mention the respective soundtracks, except for the Avengers Theme I can't remember a single good piece from the Marvel movies while BvS and MoS had some real gems.

>i literally settle for mediocrity I've been getting for the past decade and treat it as the second coming because it had a cartoon tomato next to it.
Oh but this time the character is black! So fresh!

DELETE THIS

IT'S MARVEL THAT'S INSPIRATIONAL NOT SNYDER

DELETE THIS AT ONCE YOU SEXIST PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!

You know your marketing is good when you sell the same movie for the 15th time, do a simple color swap and see the masses eat it up as a revolution. I was wrong about Feige. He's actually a genius.

>hurr durr all MCU movie are the same
Nice meme kid

If it's any comfort now all DC movies are the same aswell.

Being genuine in no way implies something is good. They can be just genuine inventive garbage.

they literally are the same now, wish I was joking.

>youtube.com/watch?v=6R8zzfDXb2s
>Why Marvel is WINNING - Analysis

>that thumbnail
Christ

>oversimplification fallacy
Nice try kid

I'm not woke. I'm simply expressing my opinions that aren't influenced by peer pressure. See every time you make an argument for the MCU, it relies on peer pressure. That's your argument in essence.

>That’s not what any fan thought they were getting when the MCU was announced
Not him but, that's exactly what I thought I would get and hoped what I would get.

I wanted Earth 616 or 1610 brought to the Screen, I wanted Spider-Man and Captain America have their own movies, doing their own shit, while acknowledging that they exist in the same universe.
In fact one of my biggest Gripes with the MCU is that there are too many crossovers, Iron Man in Spider-Man had too much screen time/was too important for the plot and Dr. Strange in Thor was just unnecessary.

t. DCuck who was probably just talking about how Black Panther will alienate audiences and bomb right up until it started making record breaking amounts of money

>BP purple drank vs BP Golden Kang
>Iron Man suit vs Evil Iron Man suit
>shrink suit guy vs evil shrink suit guy
>Super Soldier vs evil mind controlled super soldier
>magic user vs magic user

See

meant to reply

Wait, do people shit on this line? This is an extremely human moment for an alleged superhero and pretty emotionally charged desu.
If this is why DC fans don’t like Marvel then you all really are cock mongling retards

Marvel movies are all following the same safety net borderline uninteressting no consequences ever formula. It's just one baddie with an army/squad of goons after another fighting with nothing at stake and no real impact. It just feels weightless and hollow.

>superman vs evil superman
>superman vs evil superman round 2

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9SK0Jhk7Pw
>Why Marvel Makes Better Movies Than DC

Nolan DC found a good balance with both.

youtube.com/watch?v=PraUjsClgDM
>The Problem With DC's Heroes

>GOTG
>They fight a villian

they dance and hold hands and then he dies

Black Panther is the latest installment of a franchise that people were going to see regardless as well as the press being utterly brainwashed to praise it unconditionally regardless. Having a black lead also gave it a bonus point or 2. Critics are too spineless to say anything lest they lose their free press screening privileges and lose viewership in the long term with future marvel movies and then Star Wars.

>I like Marvel like everybody nowadays
holy fuck Marvel comics have been shit for ages now.

If these movies are so great why do DC fanboys constantly resort to whattaboutisms as their only defense?

Snyder's movie are trash, his films just aren't as smart as he thinks they're are, he tries so hard to make his films like Nolan's Batman trilogy and Alan Moore's Watchmen but they all just come across as juvenile.

there are literally people who take these movies seriously, top kek. Producing fucking long essays about why their selected capeshit is the best and why the opposing side is shit. They dont even care about the movies being good, they just like to see their "side" winning. Pathetic.

Snyder was a mistake for DC.
DC couldn't get someone better than him? They got based Nolan on board out of all directors.

>hurr durr Y U taking these movies so seriously
and somehow they're the pathetic ones

>D-DC movies are d-deep and m-mavel is sh-shallow

>I watch video essays with a heavily edited sentences that remove dead air giving the allusion they know what the fuck they're talking about with premeditated monologue with big words
I can't think of anyone more pathetic than a video essay auteur other than the idiots that watch them.

Their arguments are so hollow and circulatory too. I mean if you make a video atleast say something clever instead of bragging about how well your favorite company is doing financially. The new era of fake nerds. Just pretend you care. And do so through external validation.

Pic related.

Is the soy gaping mouth to white men that "duck face" is to white women?

Thief!

see my dick in your ass.

>I can't think of anyone more pathetic than a video essay auteur other than the idiots that watch them.

Retards that resort to lel reaction pic instead of coming up with a decent argument.

MCU is buying the same movie 18 times.

There hasn't been any good comic book movies since Nolan's Batman. Iron Man 1 is the only other good comic book movie.

It is better to be bad than boring.

But CA is right to not bend to the will of Jews and their Talmudic laws.

Marvel flicks are bad first of all because they are boring

I've only read the first two sentences for each and both are already wrong, nice try though.

I've watched the second clip before and the guy who created that one seems like a much bigger DC fan and is frustrated by the movies failures. He's absolutely right because DC can have a shared universe that blends well because we already saw it in the DCAU

>the only flaw they can pick out is "muh marfa"
DC wins again!

That scene at the house in age of ultron was disgusting and I hate how he says Whedon understood what Marvel was all about

Whedon almost ruined the MCU, glad he got kicked out and ruined DC instead.

Capeshit is shit with capes.

plenty of DC movies have good audience scores, better than many of the marvel movies

still rotten though while marlel for some reason isn't

Batman v Superman is the best superhero movie since Batman Returns.

Man of Steel is the second best.

Suicide Squad was a bad movie.

Wonder Woman and Justice League were mediocre as fuck, just like all of the Marvel movies.

Those are all objective facts.

goddamn, i really wish someone competent had been in control of the story/writing of these films; i don't care for most of Snyder's work but his style is perfect for superheroes and he's a solid director.

>Retards that resort to lel reaction pic instead of coming up with a decent argument.
If I'm a retard then I sure as shit wouldn't want to know what that makes you. An idiot who can't even argue their own damn points unless it's in some 25 minute youtube video to argue for them. Nobody watches or makes these for their analysis, just additional bullshit to fulfill an already predetermined interest. You're fucking pathetic.

I don't even remember what happens at that house apart from Black Widow crying about having no uterus. My problem is he keeps mentioning DC as if it's a studio or if they had any hand in making these films. The irony that the MCU is what is is because it completely divorced itself from marvel comics is probably lost on him

One Lex to rule them all, one Lex to find them
One "Martha' to bring them all in, and in the 'Doomsday' bind them

Much deep, so smart

BvS was garbage, sorry

If you're a pleb, yeah.

I'd agree with you on all those except Wonder Woman, which was actually really damn good.

Winter Soldier and Ragnarok are the highlights of the Marvel flicks.

BvS had it's flaws yes but at the same time it also had the best Batman fight scene (warehouse) and overall Batman'ish (scene with the gooks in the cell) feeling in movie history.

You must've posted that gif hundreds of times. Marvel third-world shills with no lives.

>If I'm a retard
Glad we agree, you are a retard.

>it had one good fight scene
>this makes it one of the best super hero movies ever
HAHAHAHAHA

>Wonder Woman, which was actually really damn good.
Dunno man, that WWI team of one-dimensional caricatures really looked like a tired cliche concept.

He should of said "He killed Martha"

and it isn't even the fight the movie is named after, which of course is shit.

Yeah, just look at that “quality” Disney provides.

>If you want to match wits with me? Watch this 30 minute video made by some nerd with no fucking credibility.
>literally resorts to child comebacks
t. brainlet

>Wait, do people shit on this line?
Because it was said in a MCU movie

>back to le brainlet reaction pic shit
Retard please

that scene epitomizes "It's okay when Marvel does it"

No, I shit on it for being such a fantastically contrived moment delivered by an RDJ who’s been on autopilot for about the past half-decade.

This also checked

Only giving what you put in, brainlet. Maybe you can post another e-celeb to fight for you?

>like GotG1
>see that GotG2 is on Netflix
>poop joke
>turn off movie
Should I give it another chance ? I'm thinking of watching it at 1.5X speed

>How things fall, things on earth. And what falls...is fallen

Was this line suppose to mean something? Was it actually designed to resonate with me? Cause it sounds like teenage diary dribble

>What is Marvel's best, even?

I can do this all day

he literally used the word normie wtf

Normie is now a normie term. Normalfags need to come back

What does that picture have to do with marvel and what are those things in his hands?

Worner DC film sux, get over it you mong.

the biggest twist of this video was when he revealed himself to be a nigger at the end of the video.

Guess DCucks are blacks, and Marvel is for white people.

This just goes to show how little real resonance the characters have with the audience. They know and accept their watching a farce made for teenagers and kids. Actual comics fans are legit insulted by shit like this that treats all the source material, fuck, the setting itself like it's a joke.

They tried the same shit with Star Wars, and look what that got them. Star Wars just so happened to have a far bigger cultural footprint, thus a far more noticeable backlash.

You're assuming Ronan the warlord knows what dancing is

I agree with this 100%.

And you're assuming the guy who came to destroy the planet would give a shit. It's every bit as stupid as TLJ's "yo mama" scene, if marginally better-executed.

>Ragnarok
>even remotely good
It was shit. Guardians 1, IM1, Ant-Man, Spiderman, all much better.

the guy who wants to destroy the planet wouldn't have landed on it though? (?)

I doubt the purple pill grants him the ability to breath in outer space.

Fuck off DC fag the only DC movie people remember is is batman, and not this numale batman Ben assflic

>Humans are odd. They think order and chaos are somehow opposites and try to control what won't be. But there is grace in their failings

Except Steve Rodgers is a fag who's totally down for Bucky's kawk.

>don't pretend the big reveal of their true relationship isn't coming
>this is super-inclusive Disney, remember?

That's exactly what he was there to do, essentially suicide bomb all of Xandar.

that's retarded and makes no sense

maybe he didn't want to destroy the planet, and that's why he didn't destroy it, which also explains why he was baffled by the MC moving around like a goose.

The steel blue grading slapped onto Man of Steel is one of the hackiest things I've ever heard of on a prestigious project.
Yes, it is literally the color Steel Blue that he used.

I looked at the pics first and didnt pay attention to the logos and wondered what you are on about. then I read the threat title and immediately checked the pic again trying to figure out which oes are marvel and which ones are DC till I spotted the logos

all capeshit is capeshit to me

We see a Celestial with the power gem mounted on a mallet-like weapon destroy a planet in the Collector's cosmic powerpoint presentation. Ronan spends the entire movie talking about destroying Xandar. At the very least he was there to wipe out their civilization.

Removing the Superman theme from MoS and BvS was the biggest Fuck You.

youtube.com/watch?v=pX3coWDnTrU

Pure garbage. I sort of enjoyed GotG 1 as most people did for the oddball characters it brought to life. But holy shit is #2 a #2. However, if you enjoy DBZ level fight scenes, watch it just for the boss fight.

>coherent
>Snyder
Kek, just admit you watch his movies for the shirtless oiled men.

Wow, Cap really is /ourguy/

Not him. But I would rather have someone try something more that the bare minimal and not go for easy entertainment.

The problem with dc is that they pick the wrong guys to do it.

>DCEU's "dialogue"

You're gonna be waiting a long time, friend

I really wish they would have tapped some of the talent from their animated series. Give Timm and Dini producer spots, or at least be involved at a story level.

The cohesiveness in Snyder's comes from what's being said and how it connects to the accompanying imagery. I don't expect you to understand that and just dismiss it, but I just wanted to share it with you in case someday we find a cure for your crippling retardation.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Zack Snyder. The story is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical visuals most of the cohesiveness will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Zack's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characters- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Biblical literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these visuals, to realise that they’re not just engaging- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Zack Snyder truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the seriousness in Supermans existential catchphrase “Martha,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Zack Snyder's genius wit unfolds itself on their movie screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Zack Snyder tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid