Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R9bwnY05GoU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babylon_5#Star_Trek:_Deep_Space_Nine_controversy
youtube.com/watch?v=jL7iGw5nm1k
cbs.com/all-access/
youtube.com/watch?v=9TdwZL-p5hM
youtube.com/watch?v=vimZj8HW0Kg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Friendly reminder that Dukat did nothing wrong.

based Dukat poster

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

youtube.com/watch?v=R9bwnY05GoU

It's 3am at Quarks. A solemn peace has fallen upon the place. The air is warm and thick with the reminder of late night dabo and hopeful yet uncertain festivity. Morn is peacefully snoring at his seat, his gloved hand still grasping an unfinished drink. A Ferengi waiter is wiping down tables next to a pair of slouched Kilingons. The aftermath of heavy drink is etched onto their surely faces. You sit down at the end of the bar. Quark throws down his rag and places the polished glass down in front of you. "What'll it be?".

absolutely based

>The usual, Ferengi
>Just... The usual...

I always thought the Andorian death match shit was really cool

Are the events of The Rocky Horror Picture Show canon in the Star Trek universe?

Even the first season of Enterprise is better than STD, I feel like such a cunt for expecting anything from that show.

Animated trek about the 25th century when?

AY WEY-YOONG LOOOGADIS. COCKSUCKA LEFT US A MESSAGE.

I can't agree with that, but I've never tried to watch STD again or more than one episode in a sitting. I've tried to marathon enterprise but its like shooting myself in the face without the sweet release of death.

These threads used to be good, now it's like warm piss running down your leg.

confess, /trek/

I enjoyed ENT

i confess i want to handle tilly's ass

I love enterprise. It's my second favorite series behind DS9.

-DS9 will never get an HD release
-US Netflix is going to lose Star Trek in the next 5 years to some other streaming service
-STD is absolute cancer

things are not looking good

>-STD is absolute cancer

You're not giving it a fair chance.

Peter Allen Fields wrote or co-wrote

TNG 'The Inner Light'
DS9 'Duet'
DS9 'In the Pale Moonlight'

Say thank you to Peter Allen Fields

thanks, Pete

oh yes, the GUT

The only way to save STD is kill of Michael Burham, and that is not going to happen in current year.

He should have finished the job. Imagine giving rogue microscopic robots that evolved from simple messengers to an evolved consciousness in 2 days their own planet. I wouldn't be surprised in the nanites traveled back in time to become the Borg. That would be a nice ironic twist for Picard.

eh, just make her a 1/9th of a 9man crew and we're in the green

>DS9 will never get an HD release

CLAP

She's black and female. If she gets demoted to a regular cast member [insert AV lounge/Gizmodo type outrage monger site] will give it bad press. Show runners don't even pretend to cater to audiences anymore. They are just trying to please the people who are perceived as social media experts.

Talk to me and my dog whenever you want.

its over for star trek isnt it :/

Before the dog has "an accident".

wat

I wish ENT had gotten a season 5 so we had more Shran shenanigans, and I really wanted to see the Earth-Rommie war

I love rewatching Enterprise and Voyager as much as TNG, DS9 and TOS.

Brother

they need to bring back dafny punk

I agree pinkskin

they murdered multiple dogs for enterprise

No they didn't they got old and died

They were gassed

>Babylon 5 that low
>Deep Space 9 that high

Babylon 5 goes in God Tier
Deep Space 9 goes in Satanic Tier

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babylon_5#Star_Trek:_Deep_Space_Nine_controversy

How is the TNG blue ray collection? Thinking about getting it. I usually watch TNG on Netflix on my 1080p Benq projector. Honestly, it looks pretty decent. I would have to get a blue ray player and the entire collection is 41 discs. The nice thing about netflix is that I can skip around seasons pretty quickly and I think that would get pretty annoying with 42 disks. I anticipate that cbs/paramount is going to nuke ST from netflix at which point I will unsubscribe and I need alternatives.

I really want to watch Enterprise. I love the visual look of it, and I love Scott Bakula.

Sisco believed in prophets? Thats dumb

Yeah, make fun of the alchoholic! Laugh at how pathetic he is!
Good going, writers. Real nice.

Do it

I just finished it for the first time and was very pleasently surprised. Is has a lot of bad moments like every trek but it was still pretty enjoyable, plus best girl

better get down to sickbay, I think I'm coming down with a serious case of yellow fever

at this point theres nothing friendly about these dukat posts

>be me
>a highly intelligent gentleman who is picky about quality and value
>often looking for a delicious new lunch spot
>try Burger King on a whim
My friends I tell you, it was one of the best meals I have had this year. The crisp vegetables mixed with the moist and hot broiled burger. The cool soda, the hot and crunch fries, totally blown away.
I was able to get a value meal for $5.99 and they even complimented my shirt. They don't let black people touch your food and they also have ice cream.
Head on down to Burger King today and get yourself some good mood food. You won't regret it!!

I want tilly's wirey ginger pubes stuck inbetween my teeth and stuck in my throat

*leans into mic*
perhaps the biggest disappointment in my life is that the Bajoran people still refuse to appreciate how lucky they were to have me as their liberator

*adjusts seating position*
Damar, patch in a subspace message to major Kira and tell her that I liberated her mother's butthole

fuck you've turn the only thing on this board bad\
s
a
g
e

Hey! That's my wife

make cardassia great again

Yes.

Wordhip

This is the ideal physique. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

I love that the only reason they cast that actress is so the overweight fans have someone to cosplay

She got better. She was just dehydrated there

When will /trek/ begin to accept DISCO? It's just as much star trek as ds9 or tng. Childish.

never

umm, sweaty, I think you meant to say STD
*claps*

Who cares? No ones stopping you from starting your own discovery thread if you feel like talking about that irredeamable train wreck

Real mature, user....

>Umm, when will everyone eat literal feces because it became "normal"?? Hmmph, crazy racist transpobes! I bet they dont even praise ugly, fat people!

You are urgently needed over at Cred Forums.

Nothing about that post was pol. You are obsessed.

don't reply to the spammer please

you may have missed it is actually discussed here. What's not exactly welcome here is the rampant shitposting

fuck off cbs shill, no one cares about your shit series, go be a black female somewhere else
youtube.com/watch?v=jL7iGw5nm1k

ummm, excuse ME, that's kinda racist, innit???? i post a proud black woman of colour and you direct me to a racist frog website???

Porthos is so sexy

These threads used to be great. Now they are old man shit and period piss. What happened?

DISCO discussion increases the quality of these shitty threads 100 fold

You

That disco faggot started fucking them up

At least the Discovery croud isn't stuck in the 90s.

trekkie229 and the std spammer are the same person

Bdsm tilly

I'm really sad what discovery did to /trek/. I really wish the shitposting would stop instead of people shitposting and shittin on shows just out of principle to annoy others.
This used to be the best thread on tv/

That's fucked if it's true. That guy must be on 24/7.

Thanks for posting this.
I watched this thing countless times.
>sheet music never ever

+size

you weren't here for the great schism that led to eventual /trek/

The reason why ENT got posted so much was that was only neutral territory various TNG/DS9 posters would stop shitposting against eachother in, which led to more people watching the show ironically.

I don't see how that can work here.

not exactly. he is a britbong and gets off at around midnight their time. he has extreme autism for spamming this thread and any other star trek thread

it's literally just one guy spamming and shitposting

he's right though. if you dont find that this thread will accept the show, why not continue making disco threads? no one's stopping you. dont you think its a waste of time simply shitposting in a thread thats inherently against talking about a show completely different from what they usually talk about in these threads?

I always post in disco threads for disco stuff and come to trek to talk about the old shows. for me it works fine, whats the problem?

airbrushed tilly

di d geordy have sex?

>you weren't here for the great schism that led to eventual /trek/
Can you regale us with what happened please?

>yfw based tilly poster saves /trek\

Tilly is so fat, her blood type is yamok sauce
Tilly is so fat that she has her own sector of space
Tilly is so fat the transporter scrambles her signal into an omelet
Tilly is so fat that she doesn't explore the galaxy, the galaxy explores her
Tilly is so fat she was stationed on Regulus but her fat rolled over into Cardassinan space

>TNG/DS9 posters would stop shitposting against eachother in
I think you remember things wrongly. Thats still happening from time to time and it was never that bad, considering where we are. And of course a new show takes attention.

>The reason why ENT got posted so much was that was only neutral territory various TNG/DS9 posters would stop shitposting eachother in
>which led to more people watching the show ironically.
are you from the mirrorverse or just retarded?

Fat Riker posting >>> fat Tilly posting

Look at that pale neck. Hope she undresses more in ses 2 and 3.

TNG and DS9 had ardent fanboys that hated eachothers shows and it went on since the formation of this board back in 09'.

Besides the all night pedophilia, every trek thread for a good 3 to 4 years devoled into shitposting over various groups hating on eachothers shows, and bashing ENT. They both agreed on that.

Over time like Prequels, people that always secretly liked them eventually started posting which caused lots of thread shenanigans. A TNG poster wanted to talk about trek without it devolving into shitposting, so he started hiding his threads in ENT threads, which eventually more or less healed 'Trek' on Cred Forums

Also the JJverse existing helped a lot and gave everyone a reason to hate something new.

I think turning trek into a multiverse caused a lot of problems for old fans, even ones that hated ENT.

Add a new chapter onto that with STD showing up and stealth shiposting wars, shills and the like and you're in the nuTrek era.

I just want all these dumb channers to leave so we can have another positive space for discussing disco
Its finally starting to feel like /trek/ and not /stormfront/ now that DISCO has taken the place of best trek and polers are getting pushed out

you are responding to the spammer ffs

but ENT isn't that bad though. at least not anymore

DISCO is breaking new ground. No one expects that to go over painlessly with the older nerds.

>dat reddit spacing
>dat fake history
nigga please
anons were shitposting each other and then started to make fun of an objectively bad new show like ENT. its really nothing storyworthy.
we still shitpost about tng or ds9 from time to time. stop being stupid. what you're trying to say is literally nothing but
>people shitpost about shows
you act as if no one ever said ent was the best show, or the jj movies were actually good.
you try to paint a bigger picture when literally nothing ever changed.
>new show comes out
>people shit on it
thats the bottom line. the movies, ent and std are simply the only instances where its possible for us to do so since this board wasnt a thing during tng and ds9.
and it will continue

Like a doll, so fine

for it is common knowledge dogs release toxic chemicals as they age.

I want trekkie229 to go away

As the user who's been pushing /trek/ in the beginning, you're a retard if you call that a great schism.

>he is a britbong and gets off at around midnight their time.
why does his mom let him stay up so late (it's past 10 in bongland)? It's a school night ffs.

My mum has it. It's okay, too many adverts if you ask me though. Even weirder is that the advertisements are for other seasons of TNG or single disk versions of two parter episodes. CBS are maximum Jews.

Did Geordi do ANYTHING?

First time that I watched TNG, I would say that Geordi was a main character. In fact, he was one of my favorite main characters.

But with every rewatch of TNG, I realize more and more that Geordi is NOT a main character. He barely exists outside of the token Chief Engineer dialogue. The rare instances where the writers remember that Geordi exists are moments where he has dialogue with his friend Data or he is awkward around a girl.

By the end of TNG, every character has been on a journey of self-discovery. Picard softens up. Riker is comfortable with who he is. Deanna has become serious about her Starfleet career. Data is ever closer to being human. Crusher has watched her son grow and sorted out her own romantic feelings. Worf has challenged his beliefs multiple times.

But Geordi? He gets eye surgery. The one defining trait of Geordi, the one that the writers never utilized more than offhandedly despite its great potential as a story piece, was his blindness. They take it away and what does he has left? Absolutely nothing.

Even worse? LeVar Burton is easily one of the best actors Trek ever had. His delivery is impeccable, he's incredibly intelligent and great at delivering technobabble and his ability to display emotions is right there with the best of them. Yet, he did nothing with all this potential for seven years and four movies.

Geordi didn't deserve this treatment.

Considering it mirrored the waifu/tulpa posting of Cred Forums from 05 to 08' for boxxy/alice nutjobs screaming at each other over shit that didn't matter for years, every day, for years.

maybe it is a little hyperbolic but its a schism nonetheless.

Why does Pogo make me want to see him starring in a season-long anthology Trek about Picard's time at the academy ?

The fucker really looks the part.

Ppl just want somthing new and can you blame them? All that antisrmitic quark stuff doesnt look so good 20 years later.

I was. I'm not sure I understand your point though. ENT posting was never this bad, because the show wasnt that divisive. It was kinda like a worse Voyager case. But plenty of people still liked it. It didnt create such a rift.

Continue...

its also a different era. while Cred Forums has steadily grown more popular, how corporations handle their online astroturfing has changed a lot too.

One persistent shitposter can create a lot of problems on his own.

>But Geordi? He gets eye surgery
He embraced his creativity changing from statisical and analytical thinking to being a writer.
How stupid are you actually? He has so many episodes revolving around him finding his place. The payoff is just as decent as with the other characters. Especially given the fact how he approached holodeck scenarios, the author path seems like a perfect fit.
He even gets the focus of personal dialogue at the end.

Its no secret that the writers cucked him in terms of romantic relationships, but what you'Re trying to say is utter nonsense.

Can you imagine being such an autistic outcast that you get ridiculed and alienated even in a antisocial neckbeard paradise like a /trek/ thread on 4 fucking chan, so you spend your ever waking hour for four months trying to wage a personal vendetta on those who shunned you by posting shitty memes and bad grammar posts?

The party never ends! WOO!

trekkie229 is gaslighting as a pro-STD poster pretending to be an anti-STD poster pretending to be a pro-STD poster.

He doesn't actually like Tilly, otherwise he wouldn't post such unflattering photos of her. It's a special kind of autism, but it's autistic to fall for the bait.

for any corpse really

Geordi, except in bad centric episodes, is indeed a very specific character: he sets a tone.

Geordi is the most smug and elitist crewmember, he's very professional, believe in a strict hiearchy and protocol, the man is almost a Vulcan. You have to see the episode with Scotty, Geordi pretty much hate the guy because he's not "proper".

So why do we need such a twat on board ? Because it's the fucking Enterprise, the flagship of the Federation (and not Kirk's man mansion anymore) with a elite crew made by the most accomplished and serious members of Starfleet. It's not Voyager full of academy rejects, it's not DS9 rebel mentality, it's the "ultramarines" of the Federation.

Ricker is a bit like that too from time to time (like going after Barclay because the guy is a bit lazy) but he can't be too often because we need to like the character. Geordi does it for everyone else and it was genious to make him a young blind black man when that kind of character is usually played by old white men.

I'm new. Who's trekkie229?

they never know what to with black characters. They're either window dressing they're afraid to touch or michael burnham. As the NAACP and similar groups get upset any time a black person is shown to have any flaws, because they take it as an affront to the entire race.

Though put a forehead ridge on that black persona and suddenly you can do whatever you want an no one cares.

The dude is mentally broken

>ENT posting was never this bad, because the show wasnt that divisive
Yeah because everyone hated it.

>a pro-STD poster pretending to be an anti-STD poster pretending to be a pro-STD poster

nothing should be on this many layers of irony

/trek/ was a mistake

stop

correction: Cred Forums was a mistake

then generals were a bigger mistake.

I mean, they did pretty well with Sisko. And the occasional black guest star, like Daystrom, who was a genius, but mentally getting a bit fried. But I do agree with Mayweather and Uhura being a bit bland, tho the latter at least had the movies to try and help make her a bit more expressive.

Lucky lucky bed

ENT was a mistake. Even if you ignore the many flaws (direction, acting, scenario, etc...) what triggers my autism is the technology.

In 200, Starfleet apparently only marginaly improve on warp drive, phasers, teleportation, replicators, holograms etc... and even kept the exact same names. There is no point in History in which technology stayed the same that much, even in the Middle-Age and we're talking about a society supposedly focused on exploration and scientific discoveries for centuries.

>generals were a bigger mistake.
this. not just /trek/ but every general is cancer

I love star trek: discovery! The best part is by paying for it you also get to enjoy a bunch of other great shows

It's just a show, user. Youre reading too much into it

>paying for it
?

>they never know what to with black characters
>black person is shown to have any flaws, because they take it as an affront to the entire race.
thats just really fucking retarded and you should probably stop posting your shit

i liked ENT, at least it's better than STD

>is prejudiced against ferengi until he sees his son helping nog, and eventually sponsors nog into starfleet and trusts him with relaying messages to engineering on the defiant during a dogfight with the maquis
>almost enacts a military dictatorship on earth due to paranoid obsession with shapeshifters, even losing trust in his own father
>becomes obsessed with catching eddington to the point where he poisons an entire planet to catch him
>constantly struggles with not believing in bajoran religious dogma but is forced to play the role of "the emissary" for the sake of keeping the fragile peace

> Show is about science-fiction and world building
> Show mess up something about the world building
> "It's just a show, user. Youre reading too much into it"
Well fuck you

No hate

fuck forgot pic

not even the guy you responded to but ENT didn't fuck with the world building that much

Is this entire thread bait? holy shit.

cbs.com/all-access/

now this is just straight up shilling

Rewatch ENT. Cred Forums would have gone balistic if STD had scenes like the vulcan oil massages (episode 1) or the captain avoiding being sucked into space by an hull breach by... holding to the ship very tight. Yeah. STD would never get a pass for that kind of shit.

These threads used to be good but nowadays it's just shitposting and dukat masturbation. We can do better. Cant we?

it makes one think why it isn't recognized as spam

I think your definition of marginally is slightly skewed. ENT is quite lacking in the technology department compared directly to TNG. what I dislike about STD is how futuristic and shiny everything looks. That show looks 200 years ahead of TNG yet we're sposed to believe it takes place before TOS. Doesn't make sense.

I think newfags interpreted this comic completely incorrectly

you could write it off as Trek writers wanting to show the things the fans will recognise (not in the I KNOW WHAT THAT IS sense, but just nice familiarity) and not have the in-universe technology become so advanced that it becomes too complicated to write the show itself. Keep in mind, this isn't hard sci-fi and they have to fill some 24 episodes per season for years. So, the tech doesn't make huge changes in style, but just becomes more precise and works on a larger scale.

But that's the problem. STD clearly goes "yep, we changed things" from the start but ENT is supposed to be true to the series... and makes everything a bit more retarded.

Bajoran cultist

shut up trekkie229 you made it shit

> being sucked into space by an hull breach by... holding to the ship very tight.
They did it in TNG as well. I don't see what the problem is.

>vulcan oil massages
Yeah I agree with you there but I still liked it.
>or the captain avoiding being sucked into space by an hull breach by... holding to the ship very tight.
Remind me again when was this?

Eh it's trash but so is the majority of trek
If we go by episodes purely

Tilly posting is going to save it dont worry

i am willing to cut STD slack. the first season of every trek series is total shit so i will hold out for season 2

Disco didnt do that. Also disco didnt do gorn

>but ENT is supposed to be true to the series... and makes everything a bit more retarded.
how?

That's a missed opportunity. They should have try to make ENT's run with really shitty technologies. No teleportation, No phasers (only shitty torpedoes and advance guns). No quasi-replicators. More cases of low/no gravity. They should have fight less aliens and more rigors of space travels.

Tilly is so fat that Garak tried to take her measurements but the sizing scanner returned "to be continued".
Tilly is so fat that when she heard they would be travelling through a mycelial network she made sure to bring a spoon.
Tilly is so fat that even Riker wouldn't touch her with a 10 light year pole.

the only thing that can save /trek/ from tillyposting is rikerposting. fight fat with fat

I'm a fan and I agree.

Episode 3 or 4, something like that

By suggesting the tech didn't evolve in 200 years

There's a big enough technological gap. They lack force fields, transports are dangerous and unable to filter out contaminants which makes the decon chamber a necessity, replicator technology was rudimentary and the crew needed a hydroponic farm to maintain food supplies, there were no tractor beams, outdated power sources and weapons etc.

>There is no point in History in which technology stayed the same that much
Enterprise is only 200 years before The Next Generation and I really don't think you know anything about the historical progression of technology. While Enterprise is only fiction, the gap between it and TNG technology is well within the realm of reason.

>By suggesting the tech didn't evolve in 200 years
How? Seems pretty close to me.
>Episode 3 or 4, something like that
I don't remember it.

Gravity manipulation is kinda several magnitudes bigger than any of the stuff that "advanced" in 200 years.

>the station is located near a wormhole/jumpgate
>the station commander is the chosen one
>the chosen one disobeys the prohets/vorlons which leads to a fiery trial in which they die
>the bajoran/narn race is occupied by the cardassians/centauri who are enslaving them, strip mining the whole place and they are occupied again when the cardassians/centauri side with the bad guys as a prelude to the great war
>the chief of security is manipulated into infiltrating an enemy faction he sympathizes with, to destroy them.
etc.

What are you talking about? Totally different shows! KEK

When silik kills Daniels and escapes the ship by opening that large hatch and flying out like some kind of space bird.

I don't think that would have made the execs happy. Presumably, there are still things they expect from a Trek show and no phase canons or teleporters or phasers is something that I imagine won't fly. I like ENT, but I see where you're coming from and I'll just say if ENT was a more tightly written show from the start, the tech level might have not mattered that much. But who knows, there seem to be a lot of regrets with ENT's writing by the writers and actors (and fans).

oh shit you are right. that wasn't the only time too now that i think about it

Tilly is so fat that Dukat wouldn't inseminate her
Tilly is so fat and her mole is so big that Burnham thought she was a Klingon at first
Tilly is so fat because they originally wanted to give the role to Amy Schumer
Tilly is so fat that she has to say 2 to beam up when she's alone

keep going

>Seems pretty close to me.
what ?

You want an exemple ? Episode 1, the tactical officer brings up the new "phase pistols".

WHY the fuck did they introduced it immediatly ? Why not show them having troubles with the plasma pistols first ? Or even projectile weapons and finally explain why they're inferior ?

And it's 200 years of only improving what already exists. Those phases of improvement are never that long or indicate huge decadence.

A new age of sci fi is coming and Michael burnham is at the helm
cbs.com/all-access/

I have STD on netflix

>what ?
tech seems pretty close to TOS

The things I remember most about Geordi is that he was nerdy, bffs with Data, and really bad with women. Sound like you went into your rewatches looking to make a one-dimensional judgement.

The Data & Geordi friendship was a high point of TNG imo.

youtube.com/watch?v=9TdwZL-p5hM

That's the problem

I actually laughed

You argue it doesn't progress enough but then also argue it didn't. Whatever dude

Whoops I messed up there but you know what I mean

Probably the most sensitive person I've seen on Cred Forums and that says a lot seeing this is a hangout for nuwars and capeshit fans.

If ENT is canon, TOS should have get a much better tech and TNG would be basicaly Q level of technology for everyone.

Tilly is so fat that they would never have to test her for founder infiltrator, because no one founder can make up that much mass.
Tilly is so fat, she's got more rolls than the Picard maneuver
Tilly is so fat, she sat in the back of an Argo and made it do a wheelie
Tilly is so fat that she sat on the sacred marketplace and lowered all the prices.

Hi trekkie299!

its 200 years before ToS.

>TOS should have get a much better tech
maybe they simplified it. at least that's what my headcanon says.

I kinda feel bad for Mayweather getting sidelined so much starting from season 2ish. He was like a sweet kid excited to do his job well, but always making sure to be ready when shit went down. And we never really got to see that, only glimpses here and there.

damn. that is a long time. Do you guys get mad at TOS when they say they are going to warp 13 then?

He got it even worse in the books that covered the earth-romulan war, they explained his shitty luck as a curse basically.

his destiny is to become the federation's albatross.

>Tilly is so fat that she sat on the sacred marketplace and lowered all the prices.

Step up your game nigga...

Tilly is so fat that every ship she's serving on is officially classified as a satellite, because her location determines the center mass.
Tilly is so fat, ships have to exit warp 1.4 light years away from their target destination, Tilly's intertia carries the ship the rest of the way.
Tilly eats so much she has her own mess hall formerly called cargo bay 4.
Tilly doesn't have moles. Those things on her face are glands full of sweat that can't reach escape velocity.

that's what happens when you abandon your family to fuck space sluts.

No it isn't. It's 100 years before TOS, 200 years before TNG.

Tilly isn't fat

Mayweather was a good guy, prodigious pilot and deserved better. Reminder that he flew a shuttlepode right behind a meteor as it impacted into Mars in order to avoid detection.

Tilly is so fat that she turned the one black guy on the ship gay
Tilly is so fat her uniform has to be made on the shipyards of Mars
Tilly is so fat that her hair isn't actually red, red is the only color that travels fast enough to escape her atmosphere
Tilly is so fat that the spore drive doesn't actually work, it's just Tilly's mass increase when eating meals stimulates such a change in space that time itself bends around the ship, simulating teleportation

>red is the only color that travels fast enough to escape her atmosphere
t. brainlet

Tilly is so fat, black alert is actually a code for "EPS conduit in the gravity plating system overloaded when Tilly walked by".

I wish Tilly would drop a few pounds, it could be the start of her journey to Waifu material

The implication is that the atmosphere would work like a prism and all other colors of light on the spectrum would be refracted and drawn back to her atmosphere, not that they are physically faster brainlet

Enterprise, Babylon 5, the expanse, and dark matter should be higher on this list.

>Bled disgusting burger king
>Not based Wendys

Get on my level, pleb.

I've been listening to this song on the regular lately, also I agree, he really could be a young Picard. Gets the mannerisms down for both Picard and data really well too.

Babylon 5 should be god tier and ent should be high mid

Everything he has done was for the good of peoples of Bajor and Cardassia.

someone post the data gif

The traveler and mystical elements in TNG are absolute cancer

Why didn’t the Q kill the borg?

Tilly is so fat, her dildo has a Heisenberg compensator to locate her snatch. She wanted to make a masturbation video, but her request for discretionary use of astrometrics to make the footage was denied.

15 million sounds like a lot. Well no, because-

*pushes mic with chin*

-the occupation lasted 50 years. That's an average of 300,000 occupation-related deaths per year. On all of Bajor, the entire planet.

Bajor's total population is 3.8 billion. Thus the annual rate of occupation-related deaths is 1 out of every 12,666 Bajorans per year.

That's low. Incredibly low.

Let's compare to some real-life numbers from Qo'noS. Damar, pull up some of those stats.

>Why didn’t the Q kill the borg?
why should he (or they)?

You don't go up to one ant pile and smash its rival ant pile.
You have not reason to, the Q is basically just a kid with a magnifying glass.

BASED

it's shills man, they ruined a comfy home for star trek posting
youtube.com/watch?v=vimZj8HW0Kg

This is the best new /trek/ meme besides the joe rogan ones

The Q continuum aren't exactly nice beings. They probably view the Borg with as much trepidatious fascination as they do humans. Perhaps they have a slight preference for humans over the Borg, but both are inferiors. It's like watching dog fights to them.

Can't decide if samefagging, or shitty sense of humor.

Future Star Trek need to expand on pre-existing ST races like Enterprise did with Andorians and Tellarites.

maybe you're the one with a shitty sense of humor, desu

I'd like if they brought the Denobulans back. Give some sort of excuse why they weren't seen for 200+ years. But yeah, i'd love to see more Andorians.

prometheus class best class

>Dukat: Coast to Coast
Why isn't this an actual thing?

Because free will. Q is God. God doesn't do your job for you. Q is already too nice to warn humans about borgs.

Would you mind explaining then how it's funny to turn trek trivia into a podcast? How does completely neutral information become funny by making it appear as if someone said it into a microphone?

>ywn live on DS9 and chill with Morn and drink Kanar with Damar at Quark's.

It's a daring synthesis you unfunny autist

>explain humor to me

>yfw you will continue living your life

B A S E D

>It's a daring synthesis
I automatically read this in Garak's voice

Literal autism

Yes it is. Not humor at all.

Truly the comfiest Trek.

6/10. Too wordy. Joke should be short and sweet. Details drag it down.

>joke
?

Yes, you know, the part that makes you laugh and is completely missing from these authistic piece of shit fake podcasts.

Has your brother finished cleaning the holosuits ?

Terok Nor is truly comfy. I'd give my high regards to Tavor Kell if he was real. Instead I'll give them to Herman Zimmerman.

are you the same guy as this
?
because you seem as angry about some random Dukat/Joe Rogan shitpost.

Dude... chill out, okay? Fuck sake.

I like how tilly spammer is confounded by dukat rogan posting. Like a deer in headlights.

I'm almost positive they'll find Planet Transexual in DISCO.

yes
>yo dawg, I see you like conversations so I put a fake conversation in your conversation, so you can converse about conversations
autism

What a fucking god.

Yes, Denobulans would be cool. Phlox was based.

Some more expansion of lore on Bolians or Benzite would be cool or the race of that dude who was Federation president Star Trek VI.

He also wrote for The Man from U.N.C.L.E. The secret entrance to the U.N.C.L.E intelligence gathering headquarters was a tailor shop. Sound familiar?

Do it man, I started it recently myself and it's actually better than I though.

Just finished the episode where Archer and Not!Martok go to Klingon night court.

It has an Andy Dick EMH though, what was Starfleet thinking?

Tilly is so fat you need to go to warp 9 to get on her good side.

saying enterprise is better than STD is like saying smelling farts is better than eating turds

obviously... but why would you purposely want to do either?

You can't keep this up!

Based Peter Allen "Never Yields" Fields

Reminder that Damar went from Glinn to Legate without ever being a Gul.

dehydrated by too much heroin?

Carbon Creek is alright.

Every Weyoun was a virgin. Imagine how much terabytes of inter-species porn he had on his PADD.

>Every Weyoun was a virgin.

[Laughs in Kanar]

*blocks your path*

Do you realize that the NX-01 looks like that because it is a holodeck simulation made in the TNG era?

Those ships are famous for their hull and shields made in wet paper

DS9 isn't even a pleb filter. If you don't like it you're probably fucking retarded.

That last episode was soooooo baaaaad

>A-koo-chee-moya. We are far from the sacred places of our grandfathers and from the bones of our people. But perhaps there is one powerful being who will embrace this good crew and give them the answer they seek
[Pan flute riff]

Your veins only poke out when you are going through heroin withdrawals if you are an addict.

What happened is that in TOS the warp speed was warp^3 times the speed of light, so warp 10 would be 10*10*10=1000 times the speed of light.
Finding this speed too slow to reach some distant places, when TNG started they just changed the way warp speed is calculated, while still keeping the "below warp 10" maximum... which Q breaks in the very first episode.

Star Trek is broken from the very start with all the ESPer bullshit.
They silently let most of the Charlie X powers (was this before or after X-Men, dammit) die out, but telepathy, mind-meld, and fucking katra transfer remained.

Actually not in the first episode, the chase is below warp 9.9 but Q proves it was bullshit anyway as he can instant tp everywhere in the galaxy later

I got a long commute to my new job and I was wondering if greatest generation podcast was any good to listen to for my commute

The real question: is there any instance in which the sensors are ACTUALLY malfunctioning ?

Why did they never give Chakotay his own spin off? It's clear he would have gotten them home in record time.

I seem to remember Q pursuing the Enterprise at warp 12.

Yes, the mystical elements in Trek are a bit offputting. Like a black engineer for example.

as did i. seaseon 2 was good. would have loved to have seen romulan war fleshed out in season 5/6/7

And then we got Transwarp.
Excusable because it was something different, but the change in the warp speed calculation made me quite angry back in the days.

Why are there do few Vulcan captains in Starfleet in the 24th century?

My rule of thumb is if you find the voices of the people doing the podcast annoying, then it isn't worth it, even if the discussion is good. They seem fine, so go for it. You can always change if you're not digging it.

Only chads get to be captain.

Even in TOS they had full Vulcan crews in ships.
They never tolerated humans well. T'Pol, Spock, and Sarek were exceptions to the rule.
Now I'm thinking the Vulcan crew in Carbon Creek didn't have nose filters... I guess the horror stories from grandma made T'Pol bring a set with her to work in the NX-01.

Everyone realised they were cunts

>paying extra for cheese

>the advertisements are for other seasons of TNG or single disk versions of two parter episodes

Are the ears large because a big nose would have unfortunate implications?

Dr. Robert Kelso, M.D.

so not enough heroin

i'll give it a shot, finished off next gen and figured it mightve been a good thing to listen to during commute. Might watch DS9 now

I would have like to seen a 100% Vulcan crew of a Galaxy class ship. Geordi's mom was captain of a Nebula class ship that was mostly Vulcan.

they gave the Ferengi pretty big noses too

Fucking Wrong as usual.
He had a chance to destroy Bajor and he squandered it.
Damar on the otherhand, he may have done nothing wrong.

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

t'pol made it sound like a 100% vulcan ship would basically just never do anything. to the point they could just stay on planet and be like "hmm, a star, there is no logical reason to think anything about it."

Vulcan ships only had problems.
There was that one in TOS where the crew died screaming, and the one that fell to Earth in Enterprise.

What good Star Trek video games exist beyond Bridge Commander?

The Star Trek: New Horizons mod for Stellaris is great fun

DS9 The Fallen and that Voyager FPS game for PC were pretty decent back in the day.

There's a lot more really good Trek mods for PC games like homeworld 2, Sins of a Solar empire and Stellaris than there are licensed games nowadays desu.

Oh fuck I almost forgot, Star Trek Invasion for the PS1 was the shit back in the day.

You guys are worse than the Star Wars fags who are still BTFO about Ingruber

An attempt to destroy the Borg might lead to the accidental assimilation of a Q, essentially giving the Borg infinite knowledge and the potential ability to turn themselves into a Q like race(what they see as perfection). That's probably why Q warns kid Q to not provoke the Borg.

No.

Nope, Discovery won't make it past Season 2. Netflix refuse to bankroll it anymore due to zero international viewership, and CBS is losing subscribers faster than Archer loses a Xindi in an airlock.

Does Vulcan have its own autonomous space fleet, or is it all part of Starfleet? Because I always thought it was weird they never sent ships to help during the Dominion War

Source: Your butt.

this image perfectly encapsulates how shitty the ships designs of STD are

Vulcans aren't explorers, the entire Vulcan fleet is pretty much there for planetary defence only.

That said, it would be nice to see an Andorian ship help in these big federation battles once in a while.