Black guy absolutely destroys Black Panther

Black guy absolutely destroys Black Panther

BASED BLACK GUY

Liberals are cannibals, give them enough time and they will eat each other alive and destroy their own greatest assets. That's why making films pushing liberal agendas aren't just ideologically retarded but economically retarded as well. Your "movement" is just gonna be called racist and abandoned in two years time.

thats difference between "black man" (or just man) and a nigger
respect

>He's black, that means his opinion is objectively correct

We should be encouraging this behavior. How else will the average white realize that the average colored hates them?

No one said that...

Wait till I post this to r/the_donald!
Be sure to post your ebin pepe reaction images guys ill include you in the screencap top kek xD

Did you even read it? He's literally chimping out because black hitler was stopped from starting a race war.

>Caring about capeshit this much
>soynigger

It doesn't make him more credible, but people are more likely to listen to him. Rhetoric 101 bro.

Wow this guy really hates black people.

/our guy/

if you're reading comprehension was above a 6th grade level you'd realize he is more of a BLM guy than even the movie.

>black liberation
>starting fucking WWIII
did he not watch the movie?

literally /ourguy/

What Killmonger (And other African Americans like this guy) don't understand is Wakanda didn't care about "the struggle" they wanted to keep to themselves, they didn't give a shit about reverse imperialism that some angry American wanted

>BLM
and thats not bad thing, all lives matter.
he does it with proper, sensible arguments, not yelling "WE WUZ..." and so on

>the average soy boy on Cred Forums will assume “based black man” means that it’s a black alt-righter
>”le ebin r/the_donald clap-back amirite!! Lel!”
Everyone is stupid

Based CIA guy?

You have NEVER seriously explored BLM and it’s core ideas and intentions. This much is clear.

Would magic spears and cat outfits allow the American nigs to finally kill the racist police or was KillEveryWhiteMonger's quest a misguided one?

Based!

>BLM having substance

lol ok

>another thread scrapping the barrel for random twitter hater of Black Panther

Just bow down already.

And now they start eating their own, I wish people would wake up and realise nothing is ever good enough for the progressive left.

Has Cred Forums really reached a point in which they'll agree with Marxist trash just because it shits on a movie they hate?

He almost seems red pilled

He really makes a strong point, and I have seen anyone who has been able to counter it.

He's right, if Wakanda didn't cooperate the CIA would've assassinated T'Challa and given them a dictator.

Some pepsi-marxist writer thinking its genius, we will show black people the pitfalls of ethnic nationalism, and then the movie is hyped 100% on the vision of black nationalism

Yeah. Their minds got broke by gaymer gayte so now they're here, hating everything they are.

>black panther is evil because they didnt kill all the rich non-black people on earth with vibranium weaponry

Wow the level of intellect is staggering.

I imagine myself in Europe, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more psychially inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn’t fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOĞA (Tengri) smiling at me, I smile back… Then I woke up, in africa, my homeland. My BLACK brethen gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven.....

Pretty much

Obama's election was a priming element but gg broke open the floodgates

Aaaaand here you are!

>Cred Forums is now defending a black supremacist who thinks Killmonger was right just because he criticizes the film for it

lol

>podcast about pop culture from a leftist perspective
Am i on bizarro world ? that's literally all of them

If BLM is "not a bad thing," why were University Presidents forced to apologize by their "poor innocent minority students" when saying all lives mattered? Because it didn't single black lives as having special value above all others. BLM = black supremacy.

FUCKING BASED MY FELLOW PEDE

sensible chuckle

>the absolute state of communist ((humor))

I won't tweet this to him, feel free to quote me and later check what he thinks of it.

>You missed the agenda, which is "if blacks can find it in their heart to share their resources and forgive whites for what they've done, sure whites in real life watching this movie *wink wink* can do the same and let the entire African Continent join Europe bringing it to complete collapse"

Leftist blacks hating Black Panther really doesn't have anything to do with white people.

>He's black, that means that his opinion can't be disregarded on black matters like if he were white, which means anyone who wants to defend the film against criticism by saying that the critic is racist cannot do so in this case
aka it's a Fuck You that can pass through the You're Racist! shield so it's a based bullet

he's a BLM activist, you dolt

Uhh he's still a retarded nigger.

So he's mad that a movie about respecting all races didn't respect his race enough?

yep

I don't care if he's half a pair of shoes you fuck, so long as it leads to destabilization on their side of the war.

Then he would hate the Christopher Priest run that called out Wakandans for their racist bullshit

shadilay my fellow PEDE

2 types of black people who hate BP: right-wing "Uncle Tom" types who get offended on behalf of whites (wah why can't there be White Wakanda? Teh libs would complain!), and extreme lefties who actually thought Marvel was going to advocate a race war, slaughter the white devil, etc... just a reminder that as usual these are a very small minority, and most of us liked the movie just fine. "Us" meaning EVERYONE.
I love it when people say this about either side. As if being a liberal means you can't criticize another liberal, or vice-versa.

>who actually thought Marvel was going to advocate a race war, slaughter the white devil, etc..

I mean... Marvel had no problem with them constantly referring to Martin Freeman, a 50-year-old man, as "white boy" and "colonizer."

so you cant read can you tyrone

Still waiting for the movie where Iron Man or Thor refer to one of the affirmative action hires around them as "dindu" or "dumb fucking nigger."

Are you offended by the fact that I found the movie just okay?
Like it looked cool but was basically a Phase I one movie in Africa with some shoddy CGI

American superheroes have always been propaganda for American Imperialism. He houldn't be surprised that these movies advocate for globalist liberalism.

>pretending "all lives matter" is just an innocent statement instead of an at best clueless attempted invalidation of what "black lives matter" is about in the first place
Cute

>MUH CITIZENS OF WAKANDA
Imagine if he displayed the same level of loyalty to the country he actually lives in

2 joke lines out of an entire movie. Spoken by a citizen of a country the film acknowledges as xenophobic. You're comparing that to a race war? Why?
Not really. I disagree, but as long as you aren't botting RT user scores or calling people brainwashed SJWs, etc. I don't respect you any less.

>Black Panther is DESTROYED
>lol no one is bandwagoning, calm down

He does. "Black" is a country.

>pretending "black lives matter" is anything but racist bullshit
a cute! a cute!

>oh no a comic! I've been thwarted!

>not wanting to be murdered by the police is racist
The absolute state of the boot licking right

>police defending themselves is murder

Wakanda is nothing without its bullshit magic space rock lmfao

Take that singular event away and its literally a violent primal tribe that doesn't prgress in any fashion for-ever. Probably would have been eeeasily colonized by foreign diseases....

yeah when youre isolationist for fucking ever you could sneeze on T'Challa and everyone would die.
Fucking, Killmonger could have held the country hostage with the fucking Flu.

Now that I'm thinking about it for more than 11 seconds this is all kind of dumb

>choking out some unarmed nigger selling cigarettes is "self defense"
Really makes you think

But at the end they decide to achieve "black liberation" through more peaceful and humanitarian means.

Did anyone here even read the tweets?
Can Cred Forums read?
This based black man only thought it was a shit movie because it didn't hate white people enough.

>based negro gets assblasted by troll
>gets smug about it
Seems legit.

It was funny when Killmonger said "I killed my own brothers and sisters on this continent"
Like any of the other Africans are his brothers
Wakandans have had flying ships for centuries and surrounding then were starving and disease-riddled black people

>slaughtering each other

killmonger killed one of the bald chicks and then he died

reminds me of a black teacher that was a cunt to me so i got him fired
he tried to be high and mighty about his class but i basically did bare minimum then waited the day before he finally had his first exam then complained, i got him good, like manipulated the situation to where he was so fucked lol

Wakandans hate black people the most though

I'm sorry, what? Trayvon Martin and Michael Born were violent criminals who got what they fucking deserved. They weren't "poor innocent minorities murdered by racist white police."

>42,000,000 blacks
>900,000 cops
>300~ blacks killed nationwide

TheGuardian, a left-leaning website, decided to track police related deaths (and the facts surrounding them.) What did they find? Roughly 85% of those were perfectly good shoots (being shot at, being stabbed, being run over, etc.) Roughly 10% were accidental (getting tazed while on meth, etc.) And then, roughly 5% (so 15~ in a year) are legit bad shoots. And guess what? Those cops are generally arrested and prosecuted.

15 blacks being murdered in a country with 42,000,000 = 0.04 per 100,000 (or 4 per 10,000,000.) BLM is fake news. It was debunked, by those of us who pay attention, the day it began.

You only like him because he's shitting on a movie geared towards someone other than a white male.

>be fat
>break law
>get caught
>resist arrest
>have heart attack
>blame the officer doing his job

>Born

*Brown

Freest?

don't forget the fact that this was his 12th time getting caught for the same thing

>Imagine Star Wars ending with a civil war between the rebels and Luke kills Leia because using violence against the Empire would make them as bad as the Empire

TheLastJedi.jpg

>got what they deserved
>executed on the street in a nation that claims to value due process and rule of law
Just kill yourself, you're willing to accept the complete breakdown of the justice system at its point of contact with the populace as long as it hurts a nigger every now and then

It's an officers job to deprive oxygen? He couldn't have just maced him for stealing cigarettes? Tased him? No they threw multiple on one guy for stealing cigarettes.

Free
Freer
Freest

>stealing cigarettes
uh no sweetie he didn't steal any cigarettes. He had a reputable business as an honest corner cigarette reseller.

>for stealing cigarettes
For resisting arrest. If he'd cooperated with the police, he wouldn't have provoked a physical response, which led to his accidental death due to a health problem. And that's racist?

Do you think the police would've let a white guy go?

lets attack our own side because theyre using the wrong maymays!

this is why you don't use capeshit-- let me repeat that, CAPESHIT --to send a political message/commentary.

Trayvon Martin was physically beating a man's head against concrete. That man pulled a gun and shot his attacker.

MIchael Brown attacked a police officer and went for his gun. The police fought back, and Brown was shot.

Are you such a liberal fucking faggot that you think people don't try and kill other people in this country? Or do you think the person attacking will stop if the person being attacked asks nicely? These were life and death moments. The dindus made poor choices that led to their lawful deaths. You better be trolling.

I haven’t seen the movie. What exactly does global black liberation look like? Is the villain just planning to murder all white people so blacks can take over?

Also, I’ve seen a few multiple criticisms of the movie include the fact that the protagonist helps a WHITE MALE. The fuck? Were they just hoping that every single white person is evil and/or gets murdered?

>attempted invalidation of what "black lives matter" is about in the first place
Meanwhile in reality, blacks are half as likely per capita to be shot by police while committing a violent crime as a white person is, and a white person is 30 times more likely to be shot and killed by a black person than the inverse. There is literally zero factual basis for the movement.

Trayvon martin was beating up some creepy mongoloid who followed him home, he deserved to get his ass kicked

>it dangles the idea of a fucking race war in front of you
Fixed that

They were trying to arrest him. He refused. Did you even watch the video?

>no, i won't let you arrest me
>stop fucking with me reeeee

So the cops used physical force. It's not their fault the morbidly obese man with asthma decided to physically fight off cops, you twat.

Black-speak, I guess.

>physically assaulting someone to point of bashing their head into the pavement is a justified, rational response to them following you 'creepily'
Black apologists, everyone.

No. George Zimmerman followed somebody who was creeping around the neighborhood, looking into different windows (one might think casing for a home invasion robbery) for a little bit, then lost him. Trayvon's girlfriend at the time (remember Jabba the Slut?) said she got a call from Trayvon (when he got home, so he was safe) about a "creepy ass cracker" following him. Rather than, you know, stay in his house where he was safe, he went back out looking for him and attacked him.

And this is coming from somebody who doesn't like any coloreds (Zimmerman is colored, btw.) I simply followed the facts as they were presented at trial, instead of getting all of my information from the likes of huffpo, salon, and cnn.

I agree. Niggers don't need whitey anymore. They can all go back to Africa to be the KANGZ and QUAANS they always were. I wish them the best of luck.

Fucking spot-on.

>complete breakdown of the justice system
D-do you hear yourself, user? Do you hear how chimped out you are right now?
You need a serious dose of facts, son. Get facts, and ignore the opinions of the media hype-machine.

Killmonger was raised as a nigger. To him they really are his bruddas.

Haven't even seen the movie, but it must be true because I hate anything that differs from white male cinema

It's actually proper english. I guess they don't have very good teachers at the trailer park, huh?

I'd tell you to go back to stormfront but they banned you even from the deep web.

He's completely right, what a shallow film. Could be forgiven if it was entertaining, but visually it's on par with the first two Thor films or the Star Wars prequels.

>stormfront boogeyman
wew

Oh good a podcast filled with leftist faggots, nobody has ever made one of those before.

this is the exact reason why you never politicize a movie, becuase people attach meaning to something that is called creative liscense not practical ideology. its a fucking film. a fucking film. a fucking film. a fucking film. no one wonder the black community is considered rampant with niggers, we have shit for brains as our spokesmen and women