Black Panther is Rotten Tomatoes' best movie OF ALL TIME!

Previous thread: IT'S CLIMBED UP TO #1 SINCE!!

rottentomatoes.com/top/bestofrt/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lnPfNHbQboU
nationalreview.com/2018/02/black-panther-overhyped-race-fantasy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the fuck?...

WONDER WOMAN BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>remove all negative reviews
>movie is now the best movie of all time
really make you go hmmmm

>97 is better than 100
Affirmative action

You've lost nazis. Peace and Love have prevailed.

WE WUZ KINO

Chuckspearian

good, push more, RT really wants to lose any credibility in eyes of people

it's about time

RT is a joke.

>still the same number of reviews as when it was #2
>((((somehow)))) got to #1

wtf

this is what people actually think btw. FIGHT THE POWER BLACK PEOPLE RULE I LOVE BLACK FUCK WHITE PEOPLE FUCK WHITE PEOPLE FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AHHHHHHH GO SEE BLACK PANTHER NOWWWWW

Didn't rotten say they would remove bad reviews?

whose credibility are they losing? The normies agree and think black panther is good

Troll ones, yeah.

surely Get Out should be number one, if they're playing that game
with # of reviews and % score

but best movie of all time?
a motherfucking Marvel capeshit with awful CGI?
this is a joke that went too far

truly the citizen kane of our time :)
i thought so when i heard WHAT ARE THOOOOSE

Ok so tell me people who is really behind this post?

when will this marvel ride end? this is really ridiculous

But what I don't get is how it leapt from #2 to #1 with no change in reviews.

Man, it's pretty amazing how 5 of the top 10 movies of ALL time were all released in the past 3 years. We're truly living in the Golden Age of Kino, huh?

apologetic americucks think it was the best movie of all time

any nig outside of the US thinks it was boring as fuck, as do most normies outside the US

The ride never ends
Marvel prints money

So why isn't Mad Max: Fury Road the top film, since it has more reviews than Black Panther but the same percent score?

ye at this point stopped giving a shit about Marvel movie reviews, they are worth nothing

it's adjusted score, which takes into consideration the number of reviews

There was no change in reviews from it being #2 in the previous thread to being #1 in this thread, 304 reviews in both.

Don't be racist, user.

>eighth greatest movie of all time
>Paddington 2

Seems legit.

>tfw the third man is your favorite movie of all time

RT is simultaneously Cred Forums's absolute proof of a movie's quality and the most illegitimate source of movie ratings whenever it suits them

hmm

Reminder that black people are less than 15 PERCENT of the population is the US.
Who the hell is letting this happen

I literally dont even understand this list. What the fuck is this order? It doesnt make sense even if you combine both rating to number of review ratios. Get out should be number 1 and then mad max number 2. Who fucking ordered this shit

> 97% > 100%

So their "adjusted" score is basically bullshit they can use to make up whatever they want, according to their own description.

What a load of shit.

>Cred Forums is one person
This will undermine the argument for those faggots

it's the amount of reviews obviously... as RT has grown in popularity, the amount of reviews for new movies increases sadly

>same people that obsess over RT's awful TLJ score are now crying about Black Panther's
I told you Cred Forums, I never freeze.

Three of the top ten best movies of all time are from 2018, and we’re only a sixth through the year.
At this rate 18 of the top 10 movies will be from this year

pretty much yeah
>Wonder Woman - best superhero movie adjuster
>The Last Jedi - best sci-fi/fantasy adjuster
whoever trust RT is just braindead now

Lmao, affirmative action panther

>>Wonder Woman - best superhero movie adjuster

not anymore :^)

Chaddington is kino tho

WB owns this page ye?
Maybe time to close it

>it's the amount of reviews obviously...

Except Mad Max: Road Fury also has 97% and 71 more reviews.

Now that the dust has settled, damn is Dr. Caligari fuckballs overrated. I mean it was all right, but nobody under 50 is watching that shit unless they are super gay.

>OF
>ALL
>TIME
And unlike the imdb score, this score won't go down once the hype dies down.
It's permanent.
HAHAHAHA
AMERICANS ARE THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE WORLD

One could make this argument unless it makes them 50 million a year or some shit which I seriously doubt. WB is literally killing its own movies by keeping this website up, if not for RT one could argue the disparity between DC and Marvel wouldn't have been as obvious and perhaps BvS wouldn't have been so trashed.

What a horrible list.

Capeshit should be nowhere near the greatest movies of all time anyway but fuck if this isn't just shilling at its most obvious.

lmao, holy shit. not even rate your music is THIS cucked

>Two out of the top 5 movies are FUCK WHITEY: THE MOVIE
What a coincidence.

Kek the IMDB list is like 10 times better

youtube.com/watch?v=lnPfNHbQboU
they know their time is coming to an end

>grr bu bu bu top criti......

JESUS FUCK! and people had the audacity to call Wonder Woman overrated. THIS my friends is what overrated looks like.

I can't wait for this shit to be over in a couple weeks. Niggers forget about anything positive asap so they can go back to crying about whitey keeping them down

they literally erased one of the top critic scores

GLOBAL BRAZIL

Is it though? Both RT and IMDB as well as Cred Forums polls show the majority of people giving this around an 8/10. Are all the ratings on IMDB fake as well? Why aren't there more 2,3,4,5,and 6 star ratings if that were the case? I know it's not a 10 star movie, but the majority of people genuinely seem to be leaning towards 8/10

The negative reviews were all racist.

>two nigger movies made within the past 12 months in the top 5 of all time
>the absolute state of Hollywood and film "criticism"

The fresh/rotten are separate from the actual ratings. There was some guy who gave it a 1/5 (or maybe 2/5) but still 'fresh.'

How in the ever loving fuck could anybody give this a 10/10? It was boring, slow, and the special effects/fight scenes were mediocre.

Get Out is 5. There seems to be a pattern here.

#6 is that fag movie and #8 is pro-immigrant/anti-Brexit.

(check'd)
Based Apu posters

So what you gonna do whitey? It's our time sit down and be humble.

I thought Paddington 2 was a meme. Is it really good?

>The only film deserving of a top 10 spot is The Wizard of Oz

it's almost like people can learn from things that have happened
crazy stuff

:-)

Wait... Paddington has an agenda?

He speaks so well

Why is get out rated so high? It's a black themed twilight zone episode.
Da fuck is this world coming to?

>>
lel

Whites

RT doesn't even aggregate reviews properly. It's a completely arbitrary system if the critics themselves can submit a fresh/rotten rating independent of the score they gave. I don't know why people bother with this website.

i always knew capeshit was the highest form of cinematic art.

Top cucks

This banal comic-book blockbuster follows Democratic-party ‘politricks.’
The Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) first infantilizes its audience, then banalizes it, and, finally, controls it through marketing.

This commercial strategy, geared toward adolescents of all ages, resembles the Democratic party’s political manipulation of black Americans, targeting that audience through its insecurities about heritage, social prestige, and empowerment. So Marvel’s new, instant blockbuster Black Panther appeals to adolescent fantasies about birthright and ethnic invincibility — dishing up the routine super-heroics of T’Challa (Chadwick Boseman), a black version of Batman who fights crime dressed as a panther. He’s a recent addition to the Marvel Avengers series and the new king of Wakanda, a fictitious African nation devised by two of Marvel’s pseudo–social scientists, writer Stan Lee and illustrator Jack Kirby.

The Black Panther film and its hype are inseparable.

What motivates their methods of racial exploitation are confirmed by this week’s Time magazine: Its cover features Boseman, Black Panther’s star, handsomely replacing Time’s infamously racist, darkened O. J. cover, to prove that the publication has abandoned journalism to become a social-justice-warrior pamphlet. Combining youth and black exploitation is an effective propaganda tactic when audiences don’t recognize how they’re being manipulated; they’re simply flattered by it.

T. Armond

Black lives matter BLACKED feminism

Those are manchild movies.

WHITE PEOPLE APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW

Armond's full review here
nationalreview.com/2018/02/black-panther-overhyped-race-fantasy/

IMDB is the only objective good kino list

Im sorry for being white.

welp that does it guys racism is over

>Fight Club
>Pulp Fiction
>TDK
I can almost smell the cheeto dust.

HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND
TELL ME WHEN YOU THINK WE CROSSED THE LINE

Yeah, but mine was racist towards chinks.

Chaddington is a Muddington?

F K N D R O P P E D !

>mad max that high
kill them all

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

I'M IN CHARGE HERE

Disney pays off critics is the only answer.

It's on $404m at the moment user.