Going to need the webm

>sees this posted in the other thread as it got a lot of responses
>copies the post trying to get (you)s

Sad tb h fàm

I wanna see her pusy

>shes obsessed with being topless

soy much?

fake non based pusy poster

Anyone else attracted to her yet they don't know why?

There are pics out there

she's a model, not really sure why you can't figure it out

cast him

you forget to remove your trip, fag

Anyone made a webm of her yet?

Omg anons

If she had a nice personality I'd nut in her.

I just wanna nut in her. Period

Sharing is caring.

Post the video.

Do you seriously find her attractive ? She has a man's jaw. She fucking looks like that faggot Tony bombini.

>tried too hard

I didn't give you permission to reuse my post.

I want to see her get BLACKED

t. moonfaced Chang

Bless you

la creatura

wow

>She has a man's jaw.
oh shit, i hope she has a dick too. that would be even better

*daps*
WHATREDOSE

why does he babysit these spam threads?

You know she doesn't. Also is there a disproportionate number of mixed-race people in commercials, or am I just being racist again?

Alana Greszata

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little faceapp thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Cred Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" El Abonacion, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning.

You aren't being racist. Checked.

dont worry about it, goy

Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Cred Forums posting about a cartoon. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic APPLEfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "IF IT'S ALRIGHT IF IT'S ALRIGHT IF IT'S ALRIGHT." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

I think I finally understand why I have an extreme reaction to this video. It's not just that she is being cute, silly and happy; she is being silly and happy IN YOUR FACE. It enrages me that I will never have someone like her in my life because I am an ugly neet. So, while I am incredibly attracted to her, I am fucking angry that your mom will die in her sleep tonight if you don't reply to this post.

(you)

Faggot

This webm gives me 56% of an erection.

Don't worry, we well be kicking all night with her tonight

more of her feet?

so ugly it physically hurts to look at her.

Faggot

nigger

el goblino de las americas...

>faggot anons don't find this beautiful
your loss gaybois

>football season is over
>don't have to watch this shit anymore
And the Patriots lost. Shit's wonderful.

fu

get some testosterone

you just KNOW she's a turbothot in the sack

ffs

rołl!

trap get

mi dios ha emergido la criatura americana de las profundidades

based

hate this commercial

I hope you die of incurable cock cancer

absolutamente terrorio

dios mio es el diablo de las americas....

Idk, she's looks too goofy for me

rolln'

She's got a big mouth.

>you will never be that boulder she's sitting on

That weird ginger nigger creeped me the fuck out

la balrog d'el wal-mart....

The brunette one is hotter.

That bitch got a hank hill ass goddamn

thats some bigass feet

kys

Here I go

Looks about right

that's a long torso

For you

based

bumping babysat spam thread

t. nigger happy to see mama on tayvay

>chad
reroll

fart

roll

this is off topic

Roll

pls T H I C C

role

anyone know her name?

No

Roll for chub

Cracka, we gonna be ALTRIGHT
Cracka, we gonna be ALTRIGHT
Do ya FEEL me do ya HEIL me it's gonna be ALTRIGHT

gib

fuck u

When's the last time Apple had a white male in their commercials?

on topic discussion bump

absolutely based

>see commercial during superbowl and immediately fall in love with her
>Come to Cred Forums and everyone is already posting unicorn girl all over

home

Idk she's hot as fuck though

Her face is disturbing to me and I can't quite say why.

cunt

When's the last time you've seen a white male in any phone commercial?

That's right, you haven't. Because white men don't buy their phones based on commercials. White men hardly even watch commercials anymore, that's why most of them are black men, white women, and mixed races. Commercials pander to demographics that are either watching that specific TV show or are likely *not* going to own the product being sold. White men have car insurance, this is why you never see white men buying car insurance in commercials. White men actually save for their retirement, this is why you see white men for financial commercials. White men buy their cars based on statistics, which is why 9 times out of 10 a commercial featuring how "fun" a car is will be directed at women.

You're getting touchy at an industry that no longer sees you as a viable market. White men have ascended beyond watching TV or buying into the commercial meme. They don't feature you because catering to you is not profitable.

Is this why there are so many fully intact, middle-class black families in commercials now?

Keep in mind there are more hispanics in the USA but because blacks waste their money and spics save what little they have the blacks are marketed to much more.

>so many foot pics on IG

hnnnngggggg i wanna fuck her even more what have you done to me

But if blacks waste their money, how can they be middle-class? Is there something behind this?

Yes, absolutely.

el deabo del ipad...

if you don't reply to this post your pets will die tonight. nothing will save you

>Is there something behind this?

Nouveau Riche.

Most white men "inherit" insurance from their parents, meaning commercials never come into the equation. Well-meaning black families have often become middle-class within one generation, if not the same generation as the father. They usually don't have insurance, which is why you advertise insurance to them by presenting that insurance as the "wholesome, long-lasting, family" insurance.

Even if Immunity Kitty won't save me and anyone else.
I still technically posted to the post so I am safe.

Fuck you mang

There use to be a program like this that came with windows computers years ago. It got boring after an hour or so.

why she so hot

la luz extinguido...

Is it a man?

fug