Wakanda and Asgard go to war

Wakanda and Asgard go to war .
who'd win and why,?

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Wakandan_History
youtube.com/watch?v=UnHauyl5t44
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Judging from the movies Asgard is 1/2 black for some reason so they'd definetly betray the racist blonde hair/blue eye'd white boys for their black brothers

all the black asgardians are the ancestors of wakanda slaves the asgardians captured so asgard would lose because based on what ive seen blacks make up like 50% of the asgard population and they would obviously fight with their kangz and queenz

I imagine myself in Europe, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more psychially inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn’t fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOĞA (Tengri) smiling at me, I smile back… Then I woke up, in africa, my homeland. My BLACK brethen gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..!

Do wankadaians not allowed to go outside of their country? If m all the people can travel outside the country then their secret must have been leaked

arent asgardians superhuman

Asgard is already destroyed are you an idiot
Apart from that, Wakanda has no way to travel to Asgard so purely on that basis Asgard can win a war of attrition

Why does PS4 game look better

THEY WERE GODZ N SHIET

>tengri

>implying black asgardians won't betray white asgardians and take over asgard AND conquer wakanda and rape wakanda's women warriors AND conquer latveria and facefuck doom until his face is all squishy

They're not in the same league. Asgard defeated Frost Giants and Dark Elves.

A more even match would be Wakanda vs Latveria.

Latveria vs Wakanda
who wins?

Because it's not a screenshot of a 240p youtube clip

A more even match would be Wakanda vs Atlantis, which actually happened in the comics and devastated both countries

Asgard. Thor would body Black Panther and he's the best Wakanda has.

The asgardian should steal wakanda to use as their new home.

who ever the jewish producers think will make them most money for them.

>Latveria

Doom reins supreme.

Was war between weapons and combat vehicles? Because normalhuman Wakandans are no match against superhuman Atlanteans in soldier-vs-soldier combat unless they're all wearing Black Panther suits and chewing Black Panther special herb.

It wasn't touched upon very much, it mostly happened off-screen.
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Wakandan_History
There's some more info here.
It was all removed by time fuckery anyway

That didn't happen until the 3rd movie. And why why couldn't Asgard be all white. Why did they have to black the gate keeper if Black Panther literally had all black people. This is the shit that pisses me the fuck off.

>Snow capped mountains

There aren't many mountains there and none have snow the last I checked.

Europe is proof niggers would win, since whitey does nothing but let them come take over their countries and they love it.

>Centuries into the past, the land that would become Wakanda was home to the Originators, a group of several species of mythical beasts[1] comprised of beings such as the serpentine Simbi,[2] the ape-like Vanyan,[3] the arachnoid Anansi,[4] and the insectoid Creeping Doom.[5]

WTF am I reading?

How has Asgard not been buttfucked by any alien civilization passing by?

It's not a real planet, it's pretty much one city and some mountains floating around in space, most of its warriors fight with swords and other hand to hand weapons, even the King and his heirs seem to mostly fight hand to hand, doesn't seem like it has much in the way of defense and you can easily target it from a spaceship and fuck it up.

The double standard annoys me, too, user.

Dude it's comics, it's filled with dumb shit like that. You don't even want to know how many hundreds of ancient, hidden civilizations are still living in the Marvel world

Asgard is a people not a place. How can you still get this wrong after they made sure to say it like 6 times in the movie?

Then the question should have been the Asgardians vs the Wakandans

t.56% jamal

>implying niggers could defeat Dr Doom

>le new meme

At least my country has people that hate niggers.

Yurop just invites them in to fuck their wives and kill their natives.

Niggers aren't actors in that war. They are Jewish bioweapons. The concept of "winning" applies to them no more than it applies to a hand grenade.

I think wakanda wins by default
youtube.com/watch?v=UnHauyl5t44

The movies making Asgard merely advanced aliens was idiotic when Loki and Hela are doing magic and Frost Giants and Surtur and Asgardian items like the Flame Eternal are clearly magical.

pre-Thor 3 Asgard would have Odin, so Asgard wins.
Thor 3 Asgard would have Hela as its Queen, so they win.

no Odin or Hela then Wakanda wins. not sure how post-Ragnarok Thor will do. he can beat BP 1v1, but I don't think he can solo an entire country like his father and sister.

asgard at the end of first movie wakanda in the second. the good guys always win and people like a cliffhanger also black

Yet yuropoors are too much of brainlets to realize this and try to fight it. It's pathetic that fucking polandballs are the only sensible people in yurop.

>Yurop just invites them in to fuck their wives and kill their natives.

Ironic isn't it?

Doom is second best in terms of intellect(first is Reed) and magic(first is Strange), if he's merciful he'll teleport Wakanda to the sun.

they didnt need wakanda weapons to take over asgard, just social media and blacked memes

I guess. You'd think they would be smart enough to not let it happen, but I guess not.

Asgardians are actual deities/gods/superhumans/whatever. Wakandans are just nogs with vibranium and some good fighting moves.

Thor alone can wreak utter destruction on Wakanda if he so desired.

for some reason thor hit caps shield and didnt obliterate it, it just rang like a bell

i bet you cucks paid to watch these movies and keep funding disney
it's your fault

Join a gym, improve your diet, talk to people. In short get a fucking life. That's what pisses you off? Really? Fucking movies? Do yourself a favour and add some quality to that empty existence of ours.

>black people being good at war ever

Vibranium is incredibly powerful, make no mistake.

It's more like whitey letting them walk all over them, so they don't have to be good.

Asgard wins cuz wakanda are niggers.

What if Wakanda's gods stepped in?

>poland: the country with the highest migration rate on the continent
>the refugees of yurop
Oh the irony

The one with the most polygons.

Yet no niggers. Sounds great to me.

Actually I didn't watch Black Panther because I only watch movies with young and handsome main characters. I also did not watch Thor 3 because Asgard destroyed and so many handsome Asgardians killed and I watch movies to be entertained not to be depressed.

Many do, and doing anything about it, or even talking about talking about doing anything about it, has been criminalized. Their elites are dominated by globalist jews, and live under a new form of tyranny.

Just like you and I do.

doom would genocide the blacks

Wakanda wins.

There is nothing Asgardians can do to destroy Vibranium.

Space Dark Elves from Thor 2 on the other hand...they would destroy Wakanda with black hole grenades.

Loki and Hela's shit seems strictly limited to personal illusions (Loki) and making weapons for hand to hand combat and that part where she was attacking Surtur. Frost Giants have freeze magic shit. Flame Eternal is surtur's and apparently can only bring people back to life as zombies or resurrect Surtur to his full power. None of these things do shit if an alien race is firing laser shit at you from afar or ramming/shooting shit at near light speed into you..

>many do

That's why yuropoors keep electing left wing parties who want whites genocided. Meanwhile Poland, one of the only anti nigger right wing governments, has some of the highest approval ratings of any political party in yurop. If enough yuropoors hated sand niggers you'd actually do something, illegal or not, they would try.

Doom hands down, even if he lost he would just go back in time and kill them all before they even found that meteorite

>Asgard is full of gods and worthy Nords who have been fighting, fucking, and feasting for eternity
>Wakayayanda is some faggot ass place from some lame ass comic book.

But Asgardians could just poke sharpened sticks through the holes in their vibranium baskets.

>The movies making Asgard merely advanced aliens
Its from the comics...literally just read the wiki and I'm sure it should be the first or second paragraph.

They are aliens that Vikings confused as gods, its always been like this.

>keep electing
In cucklands like Bongistan right wing parties are demonized to the point they cant win an election.

Latvia?

About that picture...

I'm pretty sure even in fictional Wakanda, the top image applies. Did you forget when BlackLiesMatter brought a dead Gollum, and the right-hand-of-the-king was approaching from mud huts?

You think the average Wakandan would be able to kill one of Hela's zombie soldiers? Because Thor was cutting through them like butter.

>Demonized to the point they can't win an election

Yeah and trump had a zero percent chance of winning. Britain is a fucking joke and basically Sweden 2.0 anyways. It's hard to feel sympathy for yuropoors when they're so naive and stupid they let this happen. Except fucking polandballs and Hungary, somehow.

how did you watch thor 3 if its not even out on bluray yet

did you watch a webDL rip?

Hitting Vibranium with Uru = Unstoppable Force v. Immovable Object

>Latvia?

No you dolt, the fictional country of Latveria, for the fictional character of Dr. Doom

look it up

I was not disagreeing with you about other aliens attacking MCU Asgard. I was saying making them mere aliens rather than the magical beings they were in the source material was moronic especially when presence of magic in Asgard and Asgardians in their own movies contradict their own premise.

Nope. The Viking pantheon and all other pantheons are magical beings. Check the Marvel Encyclopedia.

>are magical beings
what's the difference with an alien?

aliens aren't real

Where are you imagining that it said they do not posses magic?

>Its from the comics...literally just read the wiki and I'm sure it should be the first or second paragraph. They are aliens that Vikings confused as gods, its always been like this.

>Inhabiting the Nine Worlds in the other-dimensional Asgardian system are six races of humanoid life forms. Each race is different and intelligent, but the most powerful race is that of the Gods. The Gods are the most human looking and believed to have inhabited Earth at one time only to move to Asgard sometime later. Norsemen and Germanic tribes used to worship the Asgardians nearly a millennium ago and that is why some of the names differ slightly like Wotan instead of Odin. Even though certain Gods are still interested in humanity such as Thor, the Asgardians do not have any more active worshippers or seek to have any. The gods possess superhuman abilities such as super strength and superhuman endurance. An average male god can lift up to 30 tons while an average female can lift up to 25 tons, but there are those that exceed these specifications. The Gods are also gifted with extremely long life, but are not immortal like the gods of Olympus. They are also immune to all terrestrial diseases and are highly resistant to conventional forms of injury.

what did user mean by this?

I've always been bothered by the inconsistencies in the effect of blows, attacks or blasts in the cartoons and movies. For example, a super strong character whose punches pulverizes thick concrete walls punches normal human like Black Widow or Hawkeye and their bones aren't pulverized they're just flung back, slammed into a wall and the wall cracks or crumbles but their bones do not and are only dazed for a few seconds.

I'm not that user and I've read both the Wikipedia and Marvel Encyclopedia entries and neither of them mentioned them being aliens. The Wikipedia pages might have been edited or vandalized since I last read them though.

Before the pantheons (Asgardians, Greek, Egyptian, African, etc) were the Old Gods who evolved from earth's primordial magic. Most attacked and devoured others of their kind gaining power and becoming demonic gods like Set the Serpent God while others like Gaia were benevolent. Gaia became the mother of most pantheon gods and the only one I know of who is the same individual in various pantheons but having different names.

There are ski resorts in Lesotho. And Kilimanjaro has eternal snow

> yfw doom comes into power in the MCU by building latveria out of the ruins of sokovia

The Doom abides.

In the movie the Wakandan leaders say that the rest of the world is closing the tech gap, and many of them doubt they could take on the entire world in a toe to toe fight.....

Asgard is a space faring empire that fools around with dimensions.

hmmmm I wonder.

Wakanda because Asgard is overrated and got it ass kicked by Ultimate Reed Richards' Children of Tomorrow.

Asgardians are aliens.

Doom is a mere dabbler when it comes to magic.

Probably Asgard because it is more diverse

FP, BP
This week's episode of "It's racist when Whites do it"

Since Whites can't have Asgard, it would be nice to see Latveria as the White Ethnostate counterpart to Wakanda. Kind of like how we still get to have the Empire since they're the bad gu...
Oh.

Asgardians are literally space Ayy Lmaos

the would stand no chance against black panther, let alone an army of black women

Wakandans have vibranium, don't they? I'll be honest with you, user, my Wakanda knowledge is just based on the one trailer I saw and the Avengers: Civil Suite movie.