I could name one

name a better venom snake

Ez

Anyone who isn't a fucking manlet

5’11 isn’t a Manlet

Keanu reeves

Solid Snake is 6 foot. Big Boss is 6'3

r u gidding me

They are pushing this fag really hard lately, but the guy has zero charisma.

he looks more the part. can scott act? i've never seen him in anything

He is pretty much the exact same height as Solid Snake retard

Trailer-park junkie face.

goofy nosed motherfucker couldn't even play jack bauer

me
said this with a gruff voice

b/c clint eastwood didn't nut in your mom

Name a better potential The Boss.

Yeah. that's who Solid Snake is.

kate winslet maybe but they're basically the exact same fuckin person anyway

lucky bastard kissed taylor swift in wildest dreams mv

Yo, Ocelot

works for Old Snake

He could be Big Boss or Solidus currently

Would Jlaw make for a good Eva?

very good choice had he been younger

This is an infiltration mission, isn't it? I infiltrate.

David isn't a manlet.

I've heard other people saying this but they don't look alike at all

No. Maybe old Eva.

cast Raiden

This. Solid Snake was originally designed based on Snake Pliskin from the "Escape from ..." series. In fact, during Metal Gear Solid 2/Sons of Liberty, solid snake introduces himself to Raiden as Pliskin.

The thing is that Kurt is old as fuck already. He can only really play old solid snake or disable naked snake.

>wanting a movie based of a video game
Fuck off

>still thinking Solid Snake was Pliskin
love this meme

Robin Wright

>originally designed based on Snake Pliskin
then why was the cover of Metal Gear for the NES a direct tracing of Kyle Reese from the Terminator?

My dick.

His persona maybe, but not his apperance. His face was based on Michael Biehn/Kyle Reese.

he literally reveals himself as Snake after the Harrier fight, as if it weren't obvious enough before

How can people think this? Kate Winslet is a fat disgusting hog while Cate Blanchett is a once in a lifetime goddess

he was good in overdrive, showed a lot of charisma; you probably just compare him against clint by default and he's never going to have that kind of overwhelming natural coolness

Btw dont forget main actor in MGS franchise must play at least FOUR (Naked, Solid, Liquid, Solidus) different characters (because clones and nanomachines son), and also must play them in different age (Solid Snake/Old Snake and Naked Snake/Big Boss). And if you bring in the Venom Snake...

ALL of them have the same face.

they're

Not at all.

And I'm not saying that as in "hur durr, he's the kid of a celebrity, so he probably can't", no.

I watched a movie with him, a western titled "Diablo". He acted alongside freaking Walton Goggins. And he was NOTHING. He brought absolutely nothing to the character, he just appeared, said his lines, and that was it. Now watch it and compare it to Goggins OTT (Yet amazing) acting and the contrast is astonishing.

It felt like Goggins was acting alongside a mannequin or something. Dude's wooden as fuck, but also completely uncharismatic. Terrible combination.

wat. messed that up. Anyways, they're not direct clones, 2 similar actors would suffice as Solid/Liquid are identical to each other but not to Naked/Solidus

It's not like Liquid or Solidus had any major exposition time during the games.

Ayyyyy lmao

Kojima allegedly had no involvment in that image being used for his game. Either way, a retcon is a retcon. They even gave naked snake an eye patch, on top of the similar style, and same name. Come on, bros.

Solid got inferior genetic traits, Liquid had dominant ones and Solidus was identical (he aged more rapidly, closely resembling Big Boss in his old age) - but they all had identical faces.

But none of the Snakes had that broad Kurt Russel`s face with plump cheeks.

Can you imagine being Clint Eastwoods son and being 5’11? He must stand next to his dad and want to kill himself

>5’11 isn’t a Manlet

Manliest manlet

>implying all whites don't look the same to all nips

>Manlets actually believe this

5'11 is King of the Manlets, my mentally deficient friend.

I wish she'd infiltrate my pants if you see what I just said

He's Snake, forever and always, you commie cocksucker. No one else is fit for the role.

literal autism

I would have killed for a Cruise missile Snake 10 years ago but he's too old now.

walken could be ocelot now

>solid smoking a cigar
>bb covering left eye
fuck outta here

Ocelot must be played by the actor with the same age as Snake, coz he must play young Ocelot/old Revolver Ocelot AND the crazed Liquid Ocelot. Old man can`t play Liquid Ocelot. Theatrical makeup and CGI for aging.

Owen Wilson

His voice is far too effeminate

Walken can only play Walken and the exterminator from Mousehunt.
Tom Hiddleston for Adam, Jeremy Irons for Ocelot

armie hammer

THIS IS OCELOT
HE GOT MY BACK

they could get away with different actors as long as they look similar enough. there's no need to be so autistically committed to that detail.

They must be phisically fit for the role, Walken or Irons (as proposed ITT) cannot handle the the role of Liquid Ocelot. Its easier to cast younger actor and age him for the role (inb4 Ben Affleck as older Batman).

He's a great looking man and a decent actor. I feel like he doesn't do the tough guy role quite as well as his father, yet anyway. However I also think he has a wider range of emotions in his acting.

That western movie he did with Goggins was fucking amazing.

jaden smith

Can you fucking imagine that on screen? That would be amazing.

10 years ago - Hugh Jackman

I love how similar they look which can be used for multiple ideas involving clones or twins.

I have a story where Bruce on his 90th birthday, who is now retired, is writing his memoirs. He's basically admitting in his book he's Batman and retells his adventures through the decades. Scott plays young Bruce but is never unmasked. Bruce, who was Batman for over three decades holes the highest criminal record in Gotham history. His sheet spans from assaults and battery, burglary, destruction of property, arson, etc.

Nah her or Robin Wright are the only 2 I could see. Wouldn't go wrong with either.

could still do it today honestly. maybe not naked snake but big boss for sure

Changed my mind after Logan. Too old for Solid Snake.

>He didn't purposely equip the cigar so that it would slowly leach away at his health bar
I bet you didn't do pull ups either faggot

So manly voice but literal babyface...

Solid smoked cigarettes not cigars you retarded brainlet

>"We'll make diamond out of their asses" - Bad Boss

BRAVO KOJIMA BRA FUCKING VA

Biel

Karl Urban, but he's kind of aged out of it now.

10 years younger and he'd be perfect.

Babyface

Fuck this shit

He would be amazing

True

kek fucking loser

show yours or shut that cuntmouth

Christian Bale

Norman Reedus should be Snake Plissken, he is perfect.

S I N G L E
A C T I O N
A R M Y

I was thinking the same. Revolver/Liquid Ocelot

Too big. Snake wasn't trying to look like the Australian Hulk

Guess it has to be Liam and Chris Hemsworth then

After rewatching Heat recently, I believe there is only one choice to play Ocelot.

Luke as Solidus?

She's a literal whore, in real life and the role she plays, so yes.

Maria Bello

psycho mantis

Christopher Walken as Miller

Huey, Miller and Big Boss lel

In all seriousness, why the hell would anyone want a metal gear movie? The plot is batshit insane and makes almost no sense

It only doesn't make sense if you're stupid. It's NOT that complex.

This

Cole Sprouse

Tilda Swinton

Its not complex, its absurd.

He's probably taller than Clint now. People shrink like an inch every 10 years after their 20's.

Literally who?

if you trim off some fat it's no more complex than any given 90s political thriller

pic related

>Wouldn't it be cool if they turned X game into a movie? xD
I never understood why people would want this. Video games are already a visual artform. Besides the live action and some better effects, it's not going to be vastly different from the visuals of the game. At most you're going to get a shortened, water-down version of the game you already know, but with no gameplay. Furthermore, the vast majority of video game stories are total garbage and wouldn't be interesting if they weren't interactive. I just want this meme to die.

3&5 aren't. 1,2&4 went a ham with the whole world domination, nanomachines, and computer viruses

In context of real history - 3 and 5 are the most crazy thing imagined.

3 would really obviously make the transition to a movie best, but the movie is going to be MGS1 based because it's the most iconic, or something.

Boss...We need to recruit some more soldiers for Motherbase...the staff we have now, it's no good