You ever meet a celebrity Cred Forums?

You ever meet a celebrity Cred Forums?

Met Reynolds once seemed like a decent guy.

Is that you, OP? You must be 18+ to post on this site.

I met Tom more than once, he was really happy to see me.

I have but I didn't care. I guess I am more impressed with other people in my profession than I am with other people in their profession. I feel like a lot of adults are this way.

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

He doesn't look too happy in those photos, dude. Has that "grimace and bear it" look going on.

This never fails to make me laugh.

I met Mark Wahlberg. Was a pretty cool dude.

Jokingly told him he needs to work on his delts, he laughed it off with a joking fuck you and continued on his way

He might look like that in the pics but he was really chill & he also recognised me.

MODS

when i was 12 i met alec guinness and asked for his autograph. he said sure but only if i promise to never see star wars again. couldn't hold back my tears. fucking prick

>Be Ryan Reynolds
>One of the producers of Deadpool 2
>Hire black girl to play white character named Domino
>Make sure she has an afro because you want people to know that she's black
>Pat yourself on the back for your token diversity casting.
>Hire female motocycle racing champion to do stunt work, even though she's inexperienced in stunt performance
>Don't let her wear a helmet because you want the audience to see her afro, so they know she's black, so they can appreciate your token stunt casting
>The crew literally tells you the stunt performer can't do this stunt and that's it's extremely dangerous
>Ignore them
>Get a poor innocent woman killed
>Try to make the world forget that your fucking meme movie and your pathetic, virtue signaling stunt casting got an innocent woman killed.

fuck this guy.

Guys I see Sam Hyde at work every weekend. Didn't let him know i figured it out. Give me something funny to say to him.

Did this really happen, a girl died from not wearing a helmet

I once met Eric Roberts in a shopping mall. I asked him what he was doing in there. He said that he was filming his new movie there. So I asked him where are the cameras and the crew. He said "oh they are around". I turned and tried to look for the cameras, but when i turned back Eric had completely vanished.

WTF?

Where do you work?

Met Tina Fey when my high school had a theater-related fund raiser, of which she is an alumni

>He laughed it off saying "Vietnam fucking shits"

Wow based

Mila Jovovich on set of Extinction. Got to get kicked around by her in the hot desert sun all day, was kino except I almost died of heat stroke.

a tranny shop

On the weekends work at mcdicks see him in the drive thru. He likes to smoke huge blunts.

crispy crunchy peanut buttery backwoods

based

I like this pasta because it's somewhat believable

You're really cute user. What's your name?

I don't know if it counts but I literally bumped into Margaret Thatcher at the Ritz in 2004. I was 11 and there for my grandmothers 70th birthday. I rounded a corner and nearly sent her tumbling down the stairs. She was very polite about it and complemented my mother on her dress. I thought she was just some sweet old lady and was only told later that I had nearly killed a woman who was once one of the most powerful people on earth.

I wonder how the IRA would have reacted to the knowledge that a young boy had got closer to killing her with some stairs than all their bombs.

You're lucky he didn't sucker punch you