youtube.com/watch?v=4qTrgCWpLlM
youtube.com/watch?v=mIvQZm8K-yU
youtube.com/watch?v=kKnC674-ZDU
youtube.com/watch?v=ASnh7_zSimU
youtube.com/watch?v=RyBwwr-ExRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How old are you, gramps...
Gen X GET OUT

I'm pretty sure you're not old enough to post on here if that came out when you were "a little kid."

that's millennial retard

Dreamcatcher aliens in toilet scene

Came here to post this!!

glad im not the only one

Technically, OP could have been 1 year old when this movie came out and still be old enough to post here.

It came out in 2001 and people born in 2000 can now post on Cred Forums.

I still can't believe they allowed this scene on network (60's) tv.

Somehow misses Aliens when I was younger but I've seen most of the others. Why does it even bother to kill him if he's an android?

what that from

Eyes Without a Face

I wasn't supposed to watch the movie and walked into the room with that scene playing. I was a little kid. Anything on tv was REAL to me. Same with books. So, this book pretty much scared the shit out of me for like a year.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Henr8ht4mI

The crawl space scene from event horizon and the one where the woman slashes her wrists in the bath

That scene in Poltergeist when the lady falls into the muddy pit with all the dead bodies and she can't get out

The fucking mega-wolf in Never-ending Story.
Had just come off a bad burn with American Werewolf in London's opening scenes (cut bait after that) and was not ready for more scary wolf shit.

You're still little kids.

I wonder what his true toon form looked like

based

i got this when i was 11 and was reading it, and then i reached the page with pic related illustration. i fucking slammed the book immediately and didn't open it again for months.

The tv-series Tugs.

what is this??

I still check under my bed to make that no beautiful blondes are under there
>inb4 underage
I'm 25

Aliens kill anything, even if it doesn't directly benefit them in terms of food or reproduction. They are true killing machines.

I guess when you're a kid maybe but it just looked like a bathrobe on a piece of rope

youtube.com/watch?v=W2WeFy8_0gs

still freaked out about the concept of a banshee today mates.

FUCK YOU
FUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOU
>Run.

fuck u i had forgotten about this, shit

When the skeletons of the pirate crew are first shown in The Goonies. That fucking high-pitched violin and the zoom-ins....

The 80s V television miniseries.

>tfw you'll be 30 in august
>you're still on this fucking website

I want to end it all Cred Forums.

Also, this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=4qTrgCWpLlM

Why did Death show up in Harry Potter? He didn't do anything else and didn't even have a a scythe. Was he a wizard too?

I'll be 33 next month

I only come here because of self-hatred

Jesus Christ.

When I read this creepypasta a friend downloaded off of /x/.

>.gif
i don't think so, pal

Superman 3, when the supercomputer caught the woman.

This whole goddamn thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=mIvQZm8K-yU

I wonder if they have something like that in story boards or something. Would be cool to see.

Thats the most obvious bait ever.

What happens in the gif?

Nothing. It's creepypasta.

1's and 0's.

>I fell for it
Goddammit. I've been away from /x/ too long.

A tripfag derails another thread

THIS FUCKING SHIT
Just by hearing it I get chills

youtube.com/watch?v=kKnC674-ZDU

Never found clowns scary.
This, on the other hand...

You guys shouldn't worry, Cred Forums is one of the only forums that moves quick enough to be entertaining. Without it I get really bored but technology has ruined me anyway. I can't be with myself for 5 mins or I start getting bored

Why did you do this to me?
I had forgotten user.

So was the magnet a sociopath

This was a bit spooky for a couple of days when I was a 5 year old and my parents took me to see it at the cinema.

Forever this.

Still freaks me out

Hold the fuck up, what's with the facebook button?

my fucking negro

youtube.com/watch?v=ASnh7_zSimU

who the fuck approved this?

what the FUCK

Pretty sure only soyboys found this scary

fuck its really there

youtube.com/watch?v=RyBwwr-ExRo

what is this, Cred Forums X or something?

This specific scene fucked me up good.

This faggot.

Explains my antisemitism though

Yee. Usually I just get google, iqdb, and wait. Occasionally I get Pixiv as well. But this is a first.

i used to skip this exact scene.
i'm pretty sure this actually scarred me as a child.
fuck this scene

This fucker scared me shitless when he stepped through the movie screen.

Answered this in a similar thread a while ago.

I know it's just a chick in Halloween makeup but seeing pic related still makes me uncomfortable to this day.

Every time...

>

This fucked me up hard. I still remember going outside to play right after watching this and being paranoid I'd see blue on people's mouths.

This shit scared so many of my friends that it somehow didn't scare me.

Why were you watching The Exorcist when you were a kid?

As a child, I would also find it a very traumatic experience to be exposed to the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

SEPPO :DDDDD

Fuck off Phil you homo.

>To kill a mokingbird
>shit tier

gas yourself

>replying to bait copypasta

You have to go back.

Fucking redditor

> I TALKED JUST... LIKE... THIIIIIIS!!
fugg. too spooky

Watched a lot of horror films with my older brother back in the day. Good times.

Also the whole Dr Jekyll/Mr Hyde bit from The Pagemaster

every time some newfag falls for it