So JJ defends Rian's Last Jedi choices about killing Snoke and killing Luke?

So JJ defends Rian's Last Jedi choices about killing Snoke and killing Luke?

So we have no hope he will make Rey meaningful, bring Snoke back, have Finn actually do something and stop calling the entire fanbase woman haters when they are the ones paying to see these fucking films.

Is JJ clueless how to try and make people support his next film?

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/star-wars-last-jedi-toy-shipments-down-sharply-force-awakens-1069479
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's just trying to put on a good face, for marketing purposes.

>"LETS MARKET THE FILM BY LOOSING A MILLION FANS AND HOPE GIRLS WHO SIT AT HOME AND SEND NUDE SELFIES GO AND SEE SCI FI"
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

he is the root of all this mess
anyone who used to care stopped doing so 2 movies ago

>Implying that they ever intended to make a good trilogy.
Kek.

I don't get why they thought that Rey was a good idea.
>WE WUZ QUEENS AND SHIT, YO!

Meanwhile, in the real world...
>Boys buy almost all of the tickets.

No fixing thus mess unless they go with oh this was a possible future rey saw when she touched lukes lightsaber and it never happebed!

He's gonna get fired. Lucasfilm is paying lots of money to paramount to get JJ and I'm sure after what he said they went into panic mode.

>Who cares? Not two billion dollas!
This franchise is fucking dead.

Yeah but TFA only brought home 700 mil. That's chump change. Besides if you piss off the fanbase you can't say around. He'll be officially gone in a few months.

I could care less if blacks are the leads. Give me a good story

Have they done one of these for TLJ? Since the WSJ reported it was almost 15% below expectations, I feel it didn't make enough to impress investors

More like,
>All is well! We know what we're doing, look at my confidence!

He literally worked right next to Rian on TLJ approving it all along the way, he was the executive producer ffs

They really have fucked it all up haven't they? XD

Good lord. I'm sure they're making money off of the merch (even if it took a nose dive), but jesus.

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/star-wars-last-jedi-toy-shipments-down-sharply-force-awakens-1069479

nope.

/toy/ here, last jedi merch is awful and not selling well