Alright point

Alright point

"No!"

this is board is for Television & Film
take your racebaiting to

nuck figgers

You didn't see anybody giving white power salutes when they watched Harry Potter movies either.

i saw that on reddit too. epic! XD
*holds up spork*

I went there last year and even drank some butter beer though. Harry and the gang were even there and we fought off a bunch of Dementors hanging about Salazar Slytherin's Chamberpot of Secrets.

Harry Potter wasn't about white nationalism desu

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cred Forums is american media central

fucking makes me sick

NOOOO

HOGWARTS IS REAL!

IT IS!

>t. muggle

No one is forcing you to be here, fruity.

wypipo be like dis: uhhmmmm excuuuse me
whall blagpeepo be like: AYYYY YOOOO LEMME SEE DEM TIDDIES

because this is an american website.

Well we’re the only country that matters so

>goes to Taiwanese underwater basket weaving forum
>wants to talk about Himalayan organic gardening

What is the significance of saying a fictional place isn't real? I didn't follow the retarded BP political stuff closely enough so I don't know why the "wakanda isn't real" thing is a talking point

Is there big time media outside of America?
Genuine question.

HAHAHA LOOK AT ME REPLYING TO A BAIT THREAD TO SHOW HOW TOTALLY NOT BUTTHURT I AM!

based

Niggers dont understand the difference between fiction and fact. I dont know of any white person that thibks HP was "real" yet weve got niggers claiming BP is reality and whitey fucked em.

The idea is Wakanda would be real if not for muh colonialism.

Whereas no one has ever blamed Hogwarts not being real on black people. They don't do this because like vibranium, magic isn't real.

How fucking sheltered are you? Genuine question.

What's more likely?

A school of magic
or a black country that is prosperous?

I also don't think Harry Potter is a realistic depiction of anything while blacks think Africa would be just like Marvel movies if whitey never set foot on their continent.
Niggers can't even comprehend the simplest logic, and stupid liberals retweet their non-arguments like they're facts.

D U L L E S T

How stupid is the white person that was defending Hogwarts as some example of the greatness white people are capable of?

He's right though
What other country produces media with anywhere near the international attention American media gets?

Literally not an argument.
Sorry if my county does movies, tv, music and basically everything else in a much greater scale.

No one did. It's a strawman argument, user.

:^) top kek fellow redditor

Chiggers Figger and Sniggers
Formerly Nucks

Hogwarts wasn't a segregationist's paradise and one of it's most well-known teachers was gay.

but Hogwarts could never be, it's pure fantasy.
they are saying a functional African country is pure fantasy and could only exist in fantasy?

welcome to 2015 Cred Forums and beyond, where the average poster actually hates film

don't you have a bus to catch, europoor?

Counties aside from the US of A matter?