I'm no longer your employee (x4)

Epic comment chain bros!!! You have to go back

idk desu senpai

SCOTTISH

Where? 9gag?

>I'm something of a redditor myself
what did he mean by this?

we did it reddit! xD

You're not the boss of me now and you're not so good. Each episode following the boy genius and his pals from Krelboynes class as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make comedy unfunny, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Fox vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; they made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for Muniz's movies. Malcom in the middle might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-Sienfeld series in its refusal of comedy, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the kids were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the kids are terrible. As I watched, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the director instead showed a hard cut.

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that style was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Boomer's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Malcom in the Middle by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are watching Malcom in the Middle at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to watch King of Queens" And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Malcom in the Middle you are, in fact, trained to watch Kevin James

I have fapped to this comic so many times

Based

made me kek

lmao

Show me