What does the future hold for Pacifica Northwest?

What does the future hold for Pacifica Northwest?
She isn't so sure!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Mx4H_HqRcWI
twitter.com/_AlexHirsch/status/964352842667454464
solios.deviantart.com/art/c-Hands-On-1-173210883
es.doblaje.wikia.com/wiki/Judith_Cabral
youtube.com/watch?v=LAn3r2NYf0s
youtube.com/watch?v=HL-UR9iLim8
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrATgOjYtd_FzXPjwHGBCCnpOE8h3EsxU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lesbians

High paid administrative job in her parents' 'Non-profit' company

Marrying some nouveau riche douche so her family doesn't go poor.

Death and taxes.
>youtu.be/Mx4H_HqRcWI

prostitution

Bad end?

Deforestation and weird fetishism, that's what
Hahaha

Stop being obsessed with this blonde slut, shes not even the cutest character and is an a terrible character. Why is Cred Forums obsessed with such a shit waifu anyways?

>series end with the Dippers moved away
>Pacifica still lives with a family that are really still unrepentant evil
>not seen to be friendly with anyone outside the Pine twins that aren't her shallow hanger on friends
as is, she doesn't have much of a chance

Threesomes

Dipper's children.

Daddy's dick

Extra large custom made bras.

Taunting useless shippers and waifufags.

How big?

Her very big, very fat cigar.

Isn't that the Latin American Spanish VA of Pacifica?

What to draw?

Who knows. She's freaking twelve, nobody knows what their future holds at that point.

She already has no friends. I think it's pretty clear.

Goes through the general rich-kid-to-politics pipeline, ends up as mayor of Gravity Falls at some point, and calls on the Pine twins for assistance whenever something weird pops up. Dipper is annoyed by it but does it for the town's sake.

at 12, i already knew i was going to grow up sad and without friends.

I hope she makes it out of GF and finds dipper because she's not 100% evil and deserves a chance to become a better person.

Killed by the American Bolshevik revolution

Chance at what? There are plenty of people like that who are rich and successful. Some are even happy.

not a lot who lives with a comically evil father who's first move was to align with the devil-analog and already conditioned her to behave with a bell ring. Not saying impossible but don't like her odds as much as we've seen

Adult Pacifica in a bikini.

BigDad's 18+ Pacifica tugging on 18+ Dipper's waistband, saying "Oh c'mon, just a quick peek".

Huge tits? Or just a fine, regular hot body? Or both?
I will attempt for sure

Also if there are others let me know if you want oppaicifica or lewd too, it's all good

Oppaicifica as a valentine gift, please

manager in a prestigious company

Do you think her ancestors ever owned slaves?

So how about that Lost Legends graphic novel that was announced the other day?

Go away, Alex. No one likes you.

Dipper's dick

we've been over this a thousand times. She does blacked movies because she goes through a spiteful diva phase and does what she wants to piss off daddy because she knows she gets his inheritance no matter what

Hating your blond overrated character doesnt make me that bearded cuc. Now explain to me why you like her when theyre much cuter girls in the show

>g-g-guys, I'm sorry I screwed over Pacifica in the finale, I gave her a (probably minor) role in my shitty comic, pls come back

Fuck you Alex. Keep begging for our forgiveness you leftist hack.

Oppaicifica kissing Dipper like this.

Her ancestors were slaves

>Huge tits? Or just a fine, regular hot body? Or both?
Not huge please, just bigger than average.

Just regular and flirting with Dipper.

By the end of the show she does have friends.

who? the only people she ever says anything to are the pines and one pair went back to Cali and the other went off sailing
I don't think she ever exchanged words with anyone else post-Mansion

There is hope

Her family probably still does.

...annnnnnnnnnnd hopes deleted.

>tfw you will never be Pacifica's pet

They have this big tits sex fiend version of Pacifica that has nothing to do with the minor character from the show. The show's female fans did exactly the same thing but with Bill Cipher. Male fans do it with Pacifica, fetishize and both self-insert as Dipper because he is boring.

>fuck you for liking the characters on my show

Pacifica will never love you misha, she wouldn’t even think you’re worthy of abuse from her

>cuter girls in the show
Like who Candy, Grenda

niggers

Big tits Pacifica carrying shrunken Dipper in her cleavage.

pacifica helping dipper do magic stuff.

Fighter Pacifica toiling at the gym

Pacifica with a Waddles corrupted by capitalism and old money.

OP will surely deliver

Meant for

Why though, mabel was much cuter and important, oppai mabel would be extremly hot

The reason Oppaicifica was even a thing was because she was the only girl her age who wasn't as flat as a plank, the same thing happened to Maggie from The Loud House. Just the fact that she had any tits at all gave fans an attribute to exaggerate/emphasize in fanart.

Mabel?
Cute?
Do they belong in the same sentence?

Mabel, candy, tambry

lol, because it reminds you of your exgirlfriend so bad?

some more of this Pacifica/Wendy fusion would be nice

>because she was the only girl her age who wasn't as flat as a plank
funny thing is Pacifica has the most realistic figure of any of the 12 year old characters in that show

In what world?

>What does the future hold for Pacifica Northwest?
This:
twitter.com/_AlexHirsch/status/964352842667454464

Cute

the spade chins get me every time.

At this point I'm convinced Alex had no say in the Pacifica redemption, I can't see how he wouldn't like the chemistry between her and Dipper after that mansion episode.

A little too "Peg Bundy" for me. Maybe it can be made to work.

TV producer for Dipper's ghost-hunting show

Ends up a victim of Free Pizza Guy's murder/rape rampage that still is written down as one of the most violent and depraved acts of crime to this day.

May we never forget
Toby Determined,
Mayor Tyler
Sheriff Blubs
Pacifica Northwest
That one really smelly woman
Manly Dan
Tambry
Thompson
A large majority of the gnome population
Melody
All of the Lilliputtians
Chutzpah
And the terrifying creature that can neither be raped or murdered.

RIP in peace, those poor innocent victims.

>A little too "Peg Bundy" for me.
honestly that's kinda why I like it so much, like I picture her voice to be whoever of Wendy or Pacifica's VA's who can pull off a better Katey Sagal imitation

bump

Large breasts.

Her very own Pines twins...

Large everything.

Edited this one a bit since the original had the sweater bottom over her stomach which wouldn't make any sense.

I'd like to think the initial weirdness wave plumped her assets and they never completely shrunk back to normal after Weirdmageddon got cleaned up.

One can only hope.

Her and others.

I feel like weirdness-waves could do more then just hyper expansion.

Like I've had the idea in my head of titcow Mabel with lipples

Add that they speak her most uninhibited thoughts, and I'm all for it.

>Caught up in how fun having talking funbags is, Mabel starts making sweaters with holes big enough to let the mouths of her twins peek out through goofy character faces and passing it off as some gimmicky puppet sweater by sticking her hands under her chest when they speak out.

I'd like to think that the plumping up became continuous and neverending

beautiful,

I would think they'd cause too much trouble, so she'd take to wearing thicker sweaters and writing off any mumbling people hear as her habit of talking to herself. Also, she would hope no one catches how her chest shakes whenever the talking happens.

>Also, she would hope no one catches how her chest shakes whenever the talking happens.

Or the occasional wet spots on her sweater from their breath and saliva.

Everyone suffered various 'weirdings' alongside enhancement: Mabel gained a talking pair; Wendy got a muscled and prehensile set; Candy's are somehow helium-filled and now has to keep herself weighted against strong breezes, and Pacifica is basically carrying around a couple of fire hydrants.

>Pacifica
>couple of fire hydrants
I wouldn't mind that much milk.

being a bridemaid and Dipper and Wendys wedding

>Wendy got a muscled and prehensile set

My mind went to that Solios sequence about hand nipples and Wendy's weirded boobs functioning as this floppy boneless set of extra arms. Would actually synergize with that "Womanotaur Wendy" idea pretty well too.

>My mind went to that Solios sequence about hand nipples
going to need a link to that

now I'm wondering what it did to Dipper

First of five parts.
solios.deviantart.com/art/c-Hands-On-1-173210883

Could probably sell it as premium milk and make a fortune.

In this one

Give her teats the size of a soda can

Enhancement's a given, but what would make it weird?

See I object, because then a person couldn't drink straight from the tap.

They wouldn't be able to drink from them anyway; fire hydrant pressure.

Could be a "weird helping weird get off" solution and Mabel's lipples are actually able to fit her teats.

>Mabel using her lipples to drink milk from Pacifica's milk filled breasts

I despise myself for wanting this.

No, you don't, not really. Same way you wouldn't be bothered if Bill's last act of defiance was cursing Dipper with a "weirdness wand" so that the essence of Weirdmageddon never ends.

So Dipper thinking with his enchanted dick and going down the /d/ path is the cause of everything?

Or maybe it happens so slowly that he doesn't realize he's doing it until the first few cases crop up. Then he'd freak out when Mabel gets a set of gabbers because he has no recollection of infecting her.

Later, with the power jump-started and mixing into his urges, he might start having thoughts about weirding the world.

>While Soo's eats his pudding
Oh okay, I was worried for a sec. The guy had a never ending slice of pizza and still ended having to eat part of a couch on
weirdmageddon to stay alive.

[citation needed]

I fucking knew that Time Baby was a Supreme Kai... the two must've found his earrings on the forest floor.

This instantly reminded me of SCP-686, and now I'm just curious why there isn't a Gravity Falls/SCP Foundation crossover of some kind.

Also, Oppaicifica is best waifu. Cow Oppaicifica is even better.

That reminds me, that guy who did the Wendip cow story tried starting a greentext followup for Mabel before /aco/ mods deleted the posts back in January.

Why did /aco/ of all places delete it?

THINK OF THE CHILDREN

Oh, I am.

Any attempt of posting the screencaps for the Pacifica/Dipper bodyswap fic outline get deleted as well.

Wish I knew why.

SCP is for the autists, not the incest fags.

Too furry for the mods

wasn't bad, but some of the ideas he had for continuing were awful, like Pacifica only being an A-cup, not to mention getting rid of udders

Well, if the authors ever pick them up again, I'm sure they'll find refuge in the pail.

Agreed. Committing to and expanding the premise to other characters was the whole point of wanting more, plus Oppaicifica posters were one of the big driving forces behind the fucksmithing even if we never quite hammered out details for the conversion

I will say I did like that he wasn't going for some of the ideas that were paraded around like like Pacifica getting gangbanged by a bunch of Manotaurs and stuck with the simpler(and less gross) concept of having the change for anyone past Wendy* be from interaction with her or someone else already altered

also while I'm not against the idea of Pacifica having the smallest bust of Dipper's Herd, she should still be pretty damn huge by regular human standards

*and if it was up to me I'd replace how Wendy contracted it with something else, cause the idea of it being from her getting raped by a Manotaur is just edgy and gross

a friend of mine does fetishy smut stories, I might have to talk to him about taking this one up

Agreed on the spoilers. Biggest nitpick of the original.

I wish we had stuck with the "Manotaurs were part of Wendy's family tree this whole time and it just now decided to show in Wendy" idea. Maybe even take it a step further and suggest a cowgirl was Wendy's missing mother.

I recall a similar independent story premise where Pacifica starts to cowgirl out and turns to Dipper to find a way to stop the mounting changes.

Becoming great gal pals with Mabel.

thanks

agreed

Original artist here. It's her skirt, not the sweater.

Actually, now that I look at it again, I'm wrong. But I still maintain that it's a skirt in my drawing.

please draw more

Probably another thread where all the art of her involves her with huge tits because its impossible to fawn over an actual big tittied blone. Its much better to take a loli blonde, then give her huge tits.

Editor here, it's all good. Draw more super titty Pacifica.

Surely they could squeeze Dipper in every now and then.

/aco/ has been kind of stupid since it started. "No shota and no furry" plus an immediate influx of diaper-wearing futa-lovers that had been driven from /d/ by their mods immediately turned the place into western /d/. It's gotten slightly better over the last few months but I'd still argue that /trash/ is a better /aco/ than /aco/. At least the horrible stuff there is easy enough to spot and hide.

The no loli makes me pretty sad too.

unfortunately even /trash/ is inconsistent as hell when it comes to Shota/Loli stuff, got banned once for an Oppai pic of Connie that had her fully clothed

/trash/ is only okay with loli and shota if they are hard furry

The ban on loli was inevitable. Cred Forums's always been a bit more harsh on loli than shota because of pic related. You can make some arguments for Gwen & oppais but at the end of the day the mods don't like dealing with it.

wtf i love moot now

I agree with you, but the jannies there are pretty good. The vanilla ass thread has been invaded by triggered furries, fartfags, & barneyfag, & every offending post has been deleted. Can't say that for any other board easily.

Cred Forums is the final unbreakable source of loli love

I kinda feel like a good way of streamlining the herd growth could be Mabel taking Pacifica and maybe Candy with her on the search.

he inherits bills power, keeps accidentally dreaming things into existence.

bill dies, but the weirdmageddon isn't technically undone. dip has canonically strong willpower, so he accidentally warps reality bit by bit.

How many Wendys would be springing into existence each night?

Pacifica, Mabel, and Dipper in matching outfits. Which one of their outfits that are to be matched can be left to you.

>Wendy starts kinda getting off to the warps and begins throwing ideas at Dipper
>Dipper ends up making a vast harem of copies of the different variants

Pacifica and Mabel done right.

Not even joking she should've been Dipped partner in the shoe instead of Mabel. She s way more entertaining and we barely get preppy girls as protags nowadays

>es.doblaje.wikia.com/wiki/Judith_Cabral

Legend Quest is basically Gravity Falls with Pacifica as the teammate, if you want to try that.

I don't know, I prefer my Mabel to be a little more unbearable. Also that Grenda/Lotte could use more muscle.

That's pretty much what I was thinking

What if he doesn't have the ability to create new Wendys out of thin air? What if girls like Pacifica and Mabel wake up to find themselves with freckles and red hair, and slowly continue changing from there?

This.

Cred Forums is shockingly okay with loli and shota. Probably because its the new Cred Forums.

I really wish Cred Forums allowed loli and shota. That stuff is great and the hostility toward them here is the worst part of modern Cred Forums.

And mabel as a dragon monster.

I feel the show is really weak in a lot of ways, but I really can't say anything negative about Teodora. Shes fucking A+.

A therapist to cope with her shitty parents.

>pudding
Isn't that Glossarycks thing? He's literally ripping off SvTFOE now? HAHAHAHAHHA

>INT: 2

bump

I can't take musclefags even remotely serious after seeing those "this is a christian X" memes

That amulet belongs to Wendy, unless there are multiple ones floating around, looking for enough wearers to start a new tribe.

>That amulet belongs to Wendy
was how the artist explained it, with Wendy loaning Pacifica it so she could surprise Dipper

>unless there are multiple ones floating around, looking for enough wearers to start a new tribe.
this one is the more fun explanation though

this calls for pineswest threesome and mabifica

youtube.com/watch?v=LAn3r2NYf0s
youtube.com/watch?v=HL-UR9iLim8
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrATgOjYtd_FzXPjwHGBCCnpOE8h3EsxU

Northwest Mansion Mystery catapulted her popularity and Dippifica way up.

Big surprise. Mods are fags.

Did the artist ever mention what happens if a guy wears one? I'd guess either nothing, the amulet goes the extra length to make the wearer a proper Amazon, or it has an opposite "nymphatizing" effect.

>I really wish Cred Forums allowed loli and shota.

It used to before tumblr invaded.

Hopefully the show improves in season 2. It isn't perfect, but it's better than a lot of the junk America is currently shitting out.

who knows, if we go with the idea of there being multiple sets I like the idea of there being one keyed to men instead of women

And then he finds himself becoming a Wendy

him getting turned into a Pacifica copy would be better

His dreams must get really weird.

s-sauce

It's an edit of a futa Panty and Stocking doujin.

i'm not hearing anything i don't like

Why are they all wearing that stylized triangle? Is it some kind of ward?

>Diana
>the most blatant and insufferable Mary Sue in years
>done right

Isn't that the Pizza Gate Triangle?

Yeah, I realized it was a shooped version right after I uploaded it.

Was there ever a sequel?

From the sounds of it, no. It got deleted and halted.