Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nroy1s6VIMw
rationalwiki.org/wiki/International_Jewish_conspiracy
google.co.uk/search?q=cartoonist ben garrison jews&tbm=isch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Squad
youtube.com/watch?v=GAtxN-vsto8
hotdiggedydemon.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Neither drawing demonstrates any understanding of basic human anatomy, OP.

Feminsists hate the concept of sex becasue it revolts them, so they want to censor and expunge any kind of thing that makes them sexually pleasing to men. Why do you think selfish whores like scarjo get breast reductions?

so this is ... the competence of a cartoon professional... wow

I don't know OP, apparently boobs are inappropriate, because that's totally a good message for kids.

why is right's mouth hanging off her face?

There's such a thing as sex-positive feminists, user. The sex-negative ones don't speak for all of them.

Mrs. Keen was an early waifu for me. I'm disappointed.

This is like saying that bronies don't speak for all MLP fans. If you want to be part of a group you need to deal with the fact you will always get associated with the shittiest part of it.

You know now everyone on the left is a shrieking sjw, just like not how everyone on the right is a knuckle dragging Cred Forumstard though you clearly are.

Only to religious nutbags, but they don't understand how the world works anyway.

Never mind the chest, NuKeane's eyes seem awfully big for what's supposed to be an adult character.

>C-c-c-c-COMMIES
Take your pills, grandpa.

They make up the bulk of the movement, and the so called “sex positive ones” are just as bad by saying sexualization is bad for characters in movies and comics
But the left wasnt like this until third wave feminists took over during the 2010s. They were never this genophobic before hanf

>Pedo takes over series
>removes mature female character
>Removes mature features from other female characters
>gets to self-insert for his 6 year old waifu

How does it feel knowing you have become just as prudish and offended as the soccor moms and jesus freaks brought up

Yes. This should not be allowed

Ah yes, this literal bowling pin with a head wider than her torse and as tall as her legs, eyes as big as her mouth, and eyelashes as long as her nose is significantly improved by breast that are just the letter C
>"Why can't they put breast in my children's cartoons"
This is not a good use of anyone's time to care about

do you just want every cartoon to look like BTAS/Johnny Quest or what

Miss Simian from Gumball has drooping breasts.

How surprising.

I disagree, my dude.

>women altering their body is so selfish
>now I can't get off to them REEEEEE

And she is ugly as hell. Good looking character like Nicole and Yuki are flat in the normal artstyle

the left image is blatantly less appealing to look at than the right one, even ignoring the breasts. for starters the long neck is offputting and her left hand is turned weird

>sex-positive feminists
Yes they are sex positive for women but not for men, it's only sex positive when looking at it from the woman's point of view.
Then there's the full on prudish feminists, both don't much care for male sexuality.

t. sperg that made a fuss in Mcdonalds because he wanted the szechuan souce and now is buttmad because Rick & Morty fans are seem as the bottom of the barrel of human dignity now.

Its obvious what OP was talking about, just because youre a flat chested cunt doesnt mean you have to censor breasts fron the media
It shows theyre are so prudish and hateful of men that they dont want to look appealing at all to then so they make themselves ugly on purpose

Love how the people in this thread are pretending conservatives never censor sexuality and it's a SJW invention

YES!!!!!!!!!

NuPPG was never going to resemble OG PPG unless it rebooted on AS like Samurai Jack.

>they make themselves ugly on purpose
Or maybe they don't want to deal with heavy bags of fat getting in the way and being uncomfortable

I hate the modern left bevause theyve become just as backwards and strict as conservatives, it doesnt give them an excuse and i also think people should go after modern conservatives just the same. Its like both sides are now extremly pious and insanely dictatorial in their views

Alright, so you're an alt-right, misogynistic, racist pedophile then?

Yeah, there are two main kinds of feminists, the ones that are so unattractive they think all attractive woman should die just because they can't get laid, and the ones that are attractive but don't like to be seem as sluts by society just because they sleep with a different man every night.

Yes, then they are making themselves ugly because beauty is “too hard” just like every modern lazy entitled snowflake who thinks because of too many participation prizes as a kid they shouldnt have to work for anything

>It shows theyre are so prudish and hateful of men that they dont want to look appealing at all to then so they make themselves ugly on purpose

And forcing someone to look the way you want isn't selfish because...?

Conservatives aren't the opposite of SJW's.

Actually the two groups have more in common than people are comfortable admitting.

(You)
>and the ones that are attractive but don't like to be seem as sluts by society just because they sleep with a different man every night.
Those ones also shame men for sexualizing women, with all those “my black dress doesnt mean consent” bullshit

Everything after alt-right is redundant there.

Basically ask the question, can a guy enjoy it?
If the answer is yes then it must be changed and will be targeted by certain kinds of people, as in Miss Bellum.

Are you implying you aren't part of that anonymous hacker group, the infamous Four-Chan?

>“my black dress doesnt mean consent” bullshit

Calm down, Muhammad

Im sorry but i think asking peoole to do basic hygine and actually try to look acceptable isnt too much to ask, and i cant believe in this day and age people honestly think it is
I hate the left now because theyve gotten so conservative, theyre literally defending abusive rapist homophobes just becasue theyre brown now

So what you saying is moderate = master race.

Because to a surprisingly large amount of women, anytime a man draws nearly anything remotely female form it is taken to be just a masturbatory aid, or he is a chauvinist asshole drawing boobs.

It's the progression from women pissed off at random horny fuckers drawing massive boobs on doodles to just any boob of any kind appearing on any character at all.

Oh, is the joke here that you actually are part of the alt-right, misogynistic, racist pedophiles section of Cred Forums then?

I don't even know how to respond to this.

>Im sorry but i think asking peoole to do basic hygine and actually try to look acceptable isnt too much to ask
What does that have to do with beast reduction or other types of surgery?
Expecting basic hygiene =/= crying because a woman made her tits smaller and it triggered you

>Its obvious what OP was talking about, just because youre a flat chested cunt doesnt mean you have to censor breasts fron the media

This, Craig Mccracken didn't designed her with breasts because he wanted people to jerk off to her, but because having breasts is something common with adult women.

Pretty much, even though my views are more liberal then anything else
Agreeing to sex then regretting it afterwards isnt rape, stacy
I love how women feel so challenged by fucking 2D drawings now, its hilarious in some ways and sad in others

Making your tits smaller because of youre hatred for men looking at you is why youre alone, becauss you made yourself uglier just to spite men

The other nuPPG females have breasts, so why is the argument "SJWs want to remove breasts reeeeee", specially when even feminists on tumblr complained about the change?

This was kind of a thing in the 90's when you had characters that actually were drawn by horny fuckers and they consisted of glaringly large boobs jiggling around. But that has generated a kind of backlash that now asserts any breast appearance on screen regardless of character type is problematic. Or the guys in charge are afraid some bitch looking to stir up some trouble will consider it problematic and attempt to sue them.

>The other nuPPG females have breasts
Citation needed, and also because we know they have done stuff similar like removing miss bellum

It becomes offense when a child is exposed to a cartoon woman with pronounced breasts and a curvy figure.

And if a woman makes herself ugly how exactly is that a problem, unless you personally wanted to fuck her?

>Making your tits smaller because of youre hatred for men
Sure, if that was actually the reason that ever happened, you delusional moron.

This is how I can tell you have never had a gf and your mother left you dad. Big breasts can cause a lot of issues, plenty of women find ways to deal with them and if you're rich and not actively making money off your chest, surgery is a good option.

>This was kind of a thing in the 90's when you had characters that actually were drawn by horny fuckers and they consisted of glaringly large boobs jiggling around.
This isnt a problem at all and i continue my argument by saying its fucking pathetic that women feel so threatened by cartoon characters looking better then them now

Its just a shit cartoon y'all calm your tits.
Can you keep this political bullshit off this board?

Did you even read the post you responded to?

Because they are getting ugly enmasse all becasue of their msiandrist hatred of men
>you dont agree with me so ill use sex as a weapon and call you a virgin for not obeying me
Everytime

>Can you keep this political bullshit off this board?
As long as people are using media for their political platform politics will always forever be relevant.

You really think Scarjo has trouble getting a date? Isn't she married?

>Everytime
Because it's true.

Ms Keane wasn't even a titty monster in the original series, wtf are you talking about

Do you even watch the show or just complain about it?

It's a problem when they form large coalitions that dedicate their time and effort to putting a company out of business and everyone involved jobless. If it was just people bitching online then nobody would ever care. But the fact that a studio does care means that there is something to fear from them.

>le both sides are the same -man
If you compare voting records of liberal and conservative politicians (you know, the ones who are actually in position to be agents of change in the US) you'll see how lazy and dangerous this argument is.

You seem to be really triggered that you can't jack off to random celebrity women anymore

It's all stemming from >Why do you think selfish whores like scarjo get breast reductions?

Don't worry if it sounds like a really stupid argument, because it is.

That obese bitch has had more sex than you ever will lmao

What are they supposed to reduce them through exercise or something? Because depending on your genetics, that might not have that much of an effect,

getting laid with a dildo doesn't count

It's literally like we don't even have mods.
Just fucking perma ban anyone who brings up politics outside of Cred Forums and Cred Forums Mods and Cred Forums will be a better place.

Obviously, otherwise people wouldn't be required to wear clothes in public.

Those big honkers she used to have were the result of a boobjob, originally she was a lowly B cup. Maybe she wanted to go back to her natural size now that she's getting older and backpain/arthritis is setting in., maybe she thought fake tits would look distasteful in old age. In any case you're an entitled fuckhead.

Delusional or just sheltered?

>all feminists are sex-negative

Wrong.

This is the thing about Cred Forumstards, they have the game sinched up.
>Character design lost boobs! It's a political agenda, now the thread is Cred Forums related
>Black character in a prominent role? It's a political agenda! The thread is now a Cred Forums thread
I mean you just have to go into the new Kickass threads to see how fucking stupid these people are. When they get eternally BTFO for calling Mark "HULK HORNY" Millar an SJW they just start purely shitposting and going "I-I WAS BEING IRONIC SHITLORDS".

>specially when even feminists on tumblr complained about the change?
They didn't.

She has never seen a dick in real life and never will
>lmao
Kill yourself
Reducing breasts at all is a bad thing, just accept what you got and dont be some sex negative cunt and ruin them
Celebrities are owned by the masses, im enrtirely right to be entitled because she is the property of movie goers and our glorified sex toy

Yes they did. They also complained about Miss Bellum being removed because she was the most competent female character on the show.

>Celebrities are owned by the masses, im enrtirely right to be entitled because she is the property of movie goers and our glorified sex toy
Jesus

>She has never seen a dick in real life and never will
You really believe this? Pathetic men line up to fuck fat pigs, it's been this way for a while. Go make a tinder profile using her pictures and see for yourself.

They also had legs for days.

>Reducing breasts at all is a bad thing, just accept what you got and dont be some sex negative cunt and ruin them
So a person's own level of physical comfort should be sacrificed to keep your wee-wee hard. Gotcha.

>Unironically posting Ben Garrison
I'm cringing so hard for you right now user.

>just accept what you got and dont be some sex negative cunt and ruin them

So should flat chested women also accept what they got and let them be, or does that only apply big big breasted women because you want to fuck them?

Pretty ones, not ugly dykes who wont shut up about rape culture

To be fair, that's one of his old comics that's not entirely insane and actually makes some sense.

Oh KYS there is nothing wrong with that.

>pretty
>fat pigs
Oh so you're one of the pathetic men lining up? This makes your comment even funnier.

>the left image is blatantly less appealing to look at than the right one
Not really, and even if it was the barely noticeable imprint of breast is not a big factor
>for starters the long neck is offputting
To you
>her left hand is turned weird
you're literally just nitpicking

I think, at this point, we should all be able to agree that this is not a person worth responding to.

I said they wouldnt fuck her you dumb idiot

or they could eliminate that via fucking exercise, which 99% of women don't WANT to do to KEEP their huge tits.

every damn time, EVERY DAMN FUCKING TIME, that i see about a woman who gets a reduction its always about how heavy and painful they were.

i have someone in my family who does breast implant surgery, she always tells these women when they get reductions that they can do exercise to reduce the pain and such substantially and live a normal life.

but they always tell her no, because why should they have to try and work for it when they can toss money at the problem to make it go away...

>Sedusa died for this

no asshole!
they build fucking muscle to maintain and make it easier to carry their breasts!

jesus, you would have to work out STUPIDLY HARD to lose breast fat, since for most women its the last thing they lose when losing weight.

You wouldn't want your son accidentally turning out heterosexual, would you user?

Sooooo this isn't a thinly veiled excuse to post PPG women?

You just claimed there were pretty fat pigs, which is just false. Obese women, and men are ugly 99/100 times. You are exactly one of the men lining up to fuck bitches like that, if not that girl herself, which is why she even has that attitude in the first place. You really think she could possibly be that confident if she wasn't catching it from all sides? I dare you, make a dating profile with her pictures and see how desperate some men (apparently including you) are.

>or they could eliminate that via fucking exercise
fitlet please, the most important part of weight loss is diet, exercise only helps.
If you live at the gym but eat a million calories a day your going to gain weight.

Eh, I can agree with the principle that they're both bad parties in general, and both do represent monied interests far more than the citizens. But at the same time they have significant differences in policy, and to suggest that the MSM is controlled by one group is just absurd nonsense. "Banking elite" is also a plainly stupid catch-all phrase for a problem that's far more complex than that, and also hints at the author's underlying racism.

As with all misinformation it has strong but vague and generalised elements of truth, mixed with a complete and utter ignorance of nuance.

Exercise only reduces fat, not the breast tissue. If a breast is made up mostly of breast tissue then it can't be reduced no matter how much you exercise.

She made that attitude because she hates men and is an angry fat sow who constantly gets rejected. No one wants to put up with her craziness and emotional baggage from daddy issues

nani

If democrats arent ruled by the same banking elite as republicans then why did hilary get paid off by so many wall street moguls and have rallies on wall street?

MUSCLE GAIN ASSHOLES
TO CARRY HUGE TITS

NOT FUCKING WEIGHT LOSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck off

>Horrid Pachydermal Legs

KILL IT

>and also hints at the author's underlying racism.

For all of Ben's faults as a cartoonist, he's not a racist, not even Cred Forums could meme him into one, even as they changed him into a meme-spouting troll.

And hell, that cartoon is probably his most famous, even before it started getting shooped.

>If you want to be part of a group you need to deal with the fact you will always get associated with the shittiest part of it.

This, pretty much. Don't call yourself a feminist if you don't want to be associated with man-haters, don't associate with BLM if you don't want to be associated with cop killers, don't support Gamergate if you don't want to be lumped in with misogynists, etcetera.

>"Banking elite" is also a plainly stupid catch-all phrase for a problem that's far more complex than that, and also hints at the author's underlying racism.

How is the term "banking elite" racist, user?

>Gamergate if you don't want to be lumped in with misogynists
Hating feminizais ruining media isnt misogyny

I understand the hoof feet but what's wrong with her legs compared to other thick thighed women.

But there are people that use the label that are explicitly just misogynists, so don't whine if you get packaged with them by others.

You need to wake up and smell what you're shoveling, the problem is the opposite of what you're saying, women are treated so well that they can't stand any man that doesn't grovel to them. And lets' not get off the topic that you believe there are pretty fat pigs, you are part of the problem.

Dude, as if that fucking shitshow didnt have enough animation cancer, half the time her legs look like cylinders with no sense of weight, muscle, tissue, or proportion and spacing.

I would want that but either way I wouldn't care if he's gay or not. Anyway (You)

And yet they included a woman with even bigger hips than any of the original women.

damn, i thought it was the bustle, but those are her hips and legs!?

she looks like post-puberty Star Butterfly

>if you complain about my tumblr views being forced in a franchise and ruin it you hate women
Kill yourself please

No, hardcore feminists hate the idea of being FEMININE because of stagnation.

It's like when a bunch of artists got pissed off because some director at Disney said it's really hard to draw girls because they can't make them ugly over at Disney. And all the women artists told them to fuck off, women can be just as cartoony and funny, even though what he meant is that they can't make Disney princesses ugly because then they won't sell.

No different than when people get pissed off at sexy heroines in comics but don't bat an eyelash at sexy buff men and how they're constantly given shirtless scenes in MCU movies.

>nuppg thread
>nobody mentioned the man of gold yet

And thats why they wont get laid, because they expect men to be subservient slaves. How dare you call me part of the problem when the blame is all on your kind who desereve a slug in their brains for how they ruined the world

>My kind
What the actual fuck are you talking about? I've been agreeing with you here entirely except for the fact that this woman definitely gets laid, you're not acknowledging a huge part of the issue, that desperate men DO fuck disgusting girls like that one, and frankly you're not acknowledging it because you yourself fuck the "pretty" fat girls. You are part of the problem stop fucking obese bitches.

>And all the women artists told them to fuck off, women can be just as cartoony and funny, e
And yet now women are only the straight men and right and cant ever be crazy, loopey, or otherwise seem like they arent perfect princesses in cartoons

Fine then i apologize. I still dont see how someone as crazy or toxic like her can get laid though

>And yet now women are only the straight men and right and cant ever be crazy, loopey, or otherwise seem like they arent perfect princesses in cartoons
More like the majority of showrunners and writers in TV animation are inexperienced men usually right out of college who have no fucking clue how to write for a woman outside of their own ideal love interest that they just panic and write boring voice of reason characters.

If you want good female characters in animation, go to movies. Judy, Joy, Poppy, Eep, and Vanellope are all fine characters within the last five years.

See for yourself.

JESUS

OH NO!

MY DICK ACTIVATED ON ITS OWN!
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

Fetishists for one, she's into being fat, which has to be a huge turn on for chubby chasers. Then there's the men who believe the shit she's peddling, they're likely a combination of either closeted, secretly belonging to the fetishist group or virtue signaling so some alt-stacey will see how progressive they are and then fuck them after the psycho fatty breaks up with them over an innocuous comment.

That or an attempt to bait the guy that always asks for commission ideas

too bad the lesson of her episode is basically "WOMYNZ NEED NO MAN"

Pic related is what happens with women who takes this kind of bullshit seriously

The powerpuff girls never cared about the basics of anatomy even back in the 90s, why is this a problem now?

Well yeah, where have you been?

closing
>I said, "Marry and regret it
>Don't marry, regret it too
>Whether you marry or you don't
>Either way you'll wish you hadn't

>Felt like a five year old watching a 10 year old shoplifting
>10 year old watching the 15 year olds french kissing
>15 year old watching the 20 year olds chainsmoking
>20 year old watching the 30 year olds vanishing

youtube.com/watch?v=Nroy1s6VIMw

>Why do you think selfish whores like scarjo get breast reductions?
Wow, you really think Scarjo got a breast reduction for the sole reason of spiting you? You think all women are concerned with are the opinions of men?

that is her lip and the effect adds depth

>human anatomy
>modern animation

choose one, user.

>implying cartoons haven't always been unrealistic

>If you want to be part of a group you need to deal with the fact you will always get associated with the shittiest part of it.
>that conveniently doesn't apply to me or the groups I'm part of though

Or an attempt to draw out potential drawfags to supply us with new material.

Imagine if we bonked the tittyfacist in this thread over the head and when he wakes up he would be at gymnast convention.

Do you think he would hyperventilate and pass out or try to choke out a chick because of her flat chest?

You sound frustrated

I kinda am but that's work related. I am just thinking the tit enforcer has some serious issues and doesn't get out much.

rationalwiki.org/wiki/International_Jewish_conspiracy

lol really? I don't even need to pick one example, there are dozens

google.co.uk/search?q=cartoonist ben garrison jews&tbm=isch (yes some are shops, many are not)

t.

If you’re going to kill your tits you should do the world a favor and post them online first.

I like big tits but I don't sperg out over women not having them. Shit the last pornstar I jerked it to was fucking Minka of all people.

Mrs. Kean doesn't get enough love mane.

Which ones that he actually drew are anti-Semitic? At best/worst you can say he's not fond of radical Islam or unrestrained immigration.

Blaming the Jews is just something the bankers do to get attention off of them. The anti-semites never seem to notice how many Scottish and Irish bankers there are.

There's no evidence of a Jewish conspiracy. But there's no question that bankers and their fuckery are a big part of our current misery.

I remember a time when both sides were made fun of and both sides had a good laugh and went on with their life, now....the fun is dead and I just don't understand who or what killed it?

People lost the ability to laugh at themselves.

just what i wanted to say

Sedusa still has her beat

Jesus, user. Calm down.

Did she get breast cancer or something?

>Anime and Manga industry is becoming more racist
>Slavic/Eastern Cartoons are getting better
>Meanwhile American and Canadian cartoons are declining rapidly in both writing and jokes

Western animation is dead, embrace the future Cred Forums

which slavic cartoon made recently is good?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Squad

This came out a couple years back, It was a Russian-Japanese collaborative effort. The film is really fucking good.

>Wah my precious Cred Forums is getting cucked by bigger and better boards like /trash/ and Cred Forums

Cred Forums's been shit ever since they made furry stuff a bannable offense. Oldfags like Lonbluewolf and such have long since left for boards like /trash/ and /aco/.

>russian

I must see this

Feminist want contraception because they want sex. I don't think you know what a feminist is.

What are you talking about? That's a product of being cast as "the chick" in male majority shows anything with Schaal or anyone like her has a wacky girl character.

If they want sex, why do they look like ugly dykes?

My God... it all adds up. SJWs made for the perfect smoke screen so no one would think to draw the connection too, we might be dealing with a genius-level mastermind here.

>but don't bat an eyelash at sexy buff men and how they're constantly given shirtless scenes in MCU movies.

but user, that's not sexy, that's just a male power fantasy made by and for men, just like how Romance Novels put shirtless highlander stable boys on their covers to try and entice more male readers

unlike gay men that like manly and handsome men, lesbians have overlymasculine bulldykes as their beauty standard

She didn't

I've never understood this. If they are attracted to women, then why do lesbians try to look manly?

What are you talking about, it was terrible.

Neither I but now I understand why lesbians are always so angry all the time, all lesbian porn is made for male viewers

i thought incals would be more vocal two days ago.

Keane may not be able to measure up to Sara or Sedusa's figures, but she still manages to get by even with such tough competition.

>reverse serch for this artist's DA
>his art is mostly inflation

>were gonna be more progressive
>so were gonna say womens chests are shameful
>and then make an episode where a trans horse is a literal monster and ends in a cop out where they werent actually trans in the first place
what the actual fuck were they thinking

>Even when they want to copy the old Genndy/McCracken look they fuck it up.

It's the sheer incompetence of it all that bothers me. It feels like people who got to run this show got there out of some kind of behind the scenes corporate nepotism.

its intrasexual competition.

Who said women's breast are shameful?

N-no, these all have to be edited

I want to hug that cat.

It's legit user.

whoever decided to remove ms keanes tits

2 minutes

youtube.com/watch?v=GAtxN-vsto8

Source?

not everyone looks like that
lose some fucking weight

What are you talking about?

Would you like to know more?

Wew, that was atually really good.

It's a cartoon.

>what is Star Butterfly for 500, Alex

Once again I'm here to to tell you that you're an idiot and have no idea how physical fitness works.

Sedusa was such a great alpha-bitch villain. It's for the best that she was spared from this shit show

Too bad the same can't be said for HIM, Mojo, and others

It's whichever is easier for the college animator to draw user.

I don't recall Miss Keane ever having boobs.

>The drawfag bait worked

not
>frankpin

They want contraception because they dont like men telling them no in anything. They could careless about sex with men
I dont understand men who enjoy getting cucked by dykes. Why do other men like lesbians so much? Theyre total jerks IRL

>Feminists hate the concept of sex because it revolts them

What are you on? Feminists are the biggest roasties and they love everything to be sexualized unless it turns men on that don't have enough good boy points to be let out of their chastity cage..

Modern women are the most sexualized of any generation in human history

To ward off betas

of course then they go and come up with something like Bliss

and this comes from someone who actually likes Bliss

It is to modern American cartoonists. Jesus Christ why do you faggots eat this angular shite up?

Ms. Keane is hotter than Sedusa and Ms. Bellum, fight me. She's adorable, has a cat, and has a lovable personality. Except for the daylight savings and gangreen gang at school episods. She's a bitch in those.

>cries about muh cartoon being ruined
are you legitimately on the spectrum?
just let the shit die and never remember it again

>Feminsists hate the concept of sex becasue they either can't get any or are just pretending to hate it to keep up muh victim complex

ftfy

t. Jake Goldman wanting people to forget his waifufaggotry

>You think all feminist are obsessed with are the opinions of men?

Yes

This about sums it up. Modern women, or girls rather, are becoming special snow-flakes that think their fantasy lives about waxed-washboard men who are why about their inner-most tenderness but have a brooding desire to take out the whip.

Basically young women have become the loser males of the prior generation.

>implying
frankly i don't give a shit about the reboot, but you faggots make Mr. Enter look sane and that's a hard task to follow

Yes.

Don't forget she has a big bubble butt

>Actually I just didn't want my cock to be to big because it made me uncomfortable. That's why I had massive surgery done on it. My meninist blog has nothing to do with this

>it's okay for me to be hypocritical because the other side is also hypocritical

Fuck off

I'm a Sedusafag but I won't diss Keane, Bellum, or Femme Fatale. There's no wrong choice when it comes to PPG waifus.

>Be devout leftfag in the 2000's
>the right eventually loses power with the left taking its place
>suddenly social justice faggots come out of the woodworks and make a complete joke out of the side you previously stood for
>there are now 50 million genders and if you don't accept that white people are inherently guilty and that cuckoldry is great then youre a stupid privileged white male racist and a misogynist
>You still don't like the right
>You still maintain every belief you stood up for a decade ago
>Wow look at teh epic centrist XDDDD

Fuck all of you

what the fuck

They hate sexualization of women, so they hate sex when it degrades them in their eyes, but being the fucking hypcorites they are some think they can sexualize men all they want. Thats not to say alot of them still hate men and think straight sex is disgusting. It utterly anazes menthat theyve made so many hoops through mental gymnastics to make up the excuse that sexualizing women is wrong but its fine with doing the same thing to men because its a “male power fantasy”, which is proof of the utter stupidity of these people and the generation who spawned them, and that theyre so fanatical and stubborn to never admit theyre wrong or their movement is hypocritical

We were all Laissez-faire Liberals once.

Is she being abducted by aliens or is she in a morgue? The fuck is the context for this shit?

Breast reduction.

Sedusa is so fucking stacked.

You dirty fucking bitch thats pretty good art, you draw any porn?

She's being forced to have her breasts cut off for the new PPG.

hotdiggedydemon.com/

Well obviously

It’s not much better on the right friend
>just want to shoot guns, let the gays marry, for people to smoke pot under a fiscally responsible government supported by a robust economy.
>Either have the incompetence and cronyism of Trump or the outlandish and insane demands of the far left
Can we just go back the 90s?

Hows the channel going mate? I loved your cuphead cartoon

I always thought that was the point.
On the left there is a girl, on the right - woman.

it is when it is used to objectify and demean half of the world's population. educate yourself you fucking subhuman mouthbreather.

Are you the same dude who makes all the adventure time threads complaining about Bubblegum and Marceline.

Max if that really is you, I gotta ask. Are you a happy person?

There is literally nothing wrong with objectification in media. They do it to men all the time, and if you are such a thin skinned baby to cry over someone prettier then you being sexualized as “demaning” then frankly you need to kill yourself and rid the world of one more weak and whining feminist

>serious response to obvious bait

Do you actually have some sort of brain problem or are you just doing this for shits and giggles?

>Romance Novels put shirtless highlander stable boys on their covers to try and entice more male readers
That's bullshit and you know it. Shirtless, extremely handsome male romance leads are just as much a sex object for women to ogle at as sexton women in comics are for guys. It isn't to entice men to do shit, they aren't even the target audience, but God forbid a woman being attracted to an attractive guy and want to check him out, because women apparently just have no libido whatsoever right? Fuck off fag

Oh my god you blabbering autist HE WAS BEING SARCASTIC

If the first thing that pops into your head when you hear "banker elite" is something race related and possibly offensive, wouldn't that make you the racist?
That's like going
>yeah we caught some thugs near our place.
>hey that's racist, not all black people are thugs!
>I didn't even say they were black, in fact they weren't. They were white.
>o-oh
That's you, that's how you sound

And you're a Numa let, soy chugging, white Knighting cuck race traitor snowlfake. See? It's shitty but that's just how people are

Problem is that this is what these people actually believe, and i dont know whats bait and whats a serious belief of tumblr tourists anymore

Problem is you focus on cherry picked tumblr posts to define what feminism is and string out this narrative from it and project assumptions on a fucking children's cartoon to post about what that must mean to you.

im liberal but think mainstream american modern liberals are as stupid as trumposhit and his legion. i mean, they arent even liberal. they are some fake shit, just spoiled wealthy kids full of egos and greediness.

the most lame shit with them is they even suck up to total mainstream trash. like that black panther, hollywood garbage, aaa games etc. i always find them optimistic euphoric and very capitalistic, they never enjoy their solitude anymore, and have no actual creativity cause they absolutely hate being lonely. from white sjws to blacks on blm. its not the way classic liberal minded people discovered something new at all.

they have no idea what they should do, so theyve tweeted every single day and tried to find a new enemy to bitch about to reduce their self-made frustrations instead of learning something new or that comes from the outside. they even pick on foreign things like some other values from japan just because they cant understand it easily.

there are some sane liberal americans who dont belong in either sjws or hipsters on a site like bandcamp. but they are sane so never talk about actual politics or identity politics. and media doesnt pick them up but goes full identity politics all the time. so basically, i think, america, and other anglo countries, is culturally finished. cause actual talents have been all ignored and cant take any opportunity.

The perfect size for smothering someone

Your idea of modern American liberal is all over the place. I can see how it can apply to a spefic person but this is supposed to be about a demographic. I'm not seeing it, especially the points about "no longer enjoying solitude" and being lonely. You're talking about non-SJW, non-hipster bandcamp liberals as if they're a minority, but you're really highlighting that your narrow perspective of broad demographic comes from viewing it through the lense of shit Cred Forums and meme pages choose to show you.

user, you may be retarded.

Uhm yes because not ALL women are born with boobs y'know, some of them even have a penis.

ppgz Sedusa is better

It'd be one heck of a way to go.

>Why do you think selfish whores like scarjo get breast reductions?
>selfish
Greedy bitch obviously wanted to eat them all herself.

>he thinks nuppg artists can draw basic human shapes

>Problem is that this is what these people actually believe
Then why aren't you arguing with them instead of replying to shitposters on Cred Forums pretending to be them? Do you actually feel good about arguing against some ghost on Cred Forums instead of actually going to the source?
Because that's pretty pathetic.

>make tumblr blog or twitter handle
>act like crazy over-the-top retard and spew shit that other feminists would criticize
>screenshot it
>post it on Cred Forums while shouting about how terrible liberals are
>your listeners, as your predicted, are too retarded or obsessed with outrage to bother verifying any of this
>brainwash people into your cause
I'm honestly amazed at just how well this has been working. I can't even fault Cred Forums for it. It really is just amazingly effective.

When said posts basically sum up shat many so called feminists believe then its logical as to why i hate them and their beleifs
I dont know whats really one of them leaking here or a shitposter anymore
Are you seriously trying to blame all of tumblr crazies as shitposts from Cred Forums? Becasue that may be the dumbest thing ive heard all year.

>I dont know whats really one of them leaking here or a shitposter anymore
Then you're a literal retard and should lurk for another 1 to 2 years.

You clearly have no understanding of just how serious the Cred Forums shitposting has gotten. It has grown far larger than just falseflagging on Cred Forums

>Adult breasts got removed
>Little girls got breasts

modern cartoons are very odd

they all 11 year olds in case you wondering

>Everytime
Are you trying to take the moral high-road after professing ownership of celebrities as glorified sex toys? Go to Cred Forums with your weird (and statistically unsubstantiated) claim the feminazis are conspiring in a wide-ranging plot to intentionally make themselves less attractive out of spite.

Western society suffers from a horrible case of corporatolatry, either way.

Someone give me a commission idea. Literally have an artist waiting for me to tell her what I want so she can stream it.

Also, the lewder the better.

Nude Sedusa giving a dozen or so men a hairjob

Thicc Princess hotdogging a penis.

You're like a kid thinking he's blowing the adult world's mind by asking "if killing people is so bad, why is lethal injection legal?"

I read this post in his voice lol

seconding

Everytime someone tries to act like a crazy feminist a real feminist acts just as crazy but with sincerity. Since this is Cred Forumsmblr ive seen tumblr leak here before, so shut up retard.

Did I not just tell you to lurk, you retarded newfag?

Star stopped being a fuck-up in S2. Now she's in the role of 'straight man' for the whole of her home dimension and portrayed as her always in the right and everyone else in the wrong - literally the opposite of what made S2 good, which was her being a naive hothead that thought she understood how things work.

Is that why feminists are so fat and out of shape too?

>if you have huge boobs you have to become a gymgoing musclebutch
That doesn't really seem fair.

>removes mrs. bellum from the show and makes the teacher flat because "muh politically correct"
>instead they add:
>the ppg twerking
>a scene where buttercup pretty much makes out with a princess and adds a villain thats just a generic thief woman, both with more hips than pretty much any female character in the series

They are so incopmetent its not even funny.

But they also included other characters with boobs. It's a poor design choice for simplicity and nothing to do with PC.

Whoa there tiger, you seem to have wandered off your containment board.

I wished I could look this good with my head shaved

>Feminists hate the concept of sex

Wrong, it's the other way around. A lot of cliche over the top feminists are mad because they can't get sex in the first place.

Ive been here 4 years, nice try though fucking retarded shithead

>head has too many deeps ruts and grooves to shave head properly

Luckily, I'm going through a "long hair" phase right now, but back when I wanted to be bald all the time, it was hell.

>let the gays marry, for people to smoke pot under a fiscally responsible government supported by a robust economy.

You're not a republican

>TFW i had a panic attack at the beginning of summer that i shaved off all my hair
Thankfully it grew back, but goddamn was that a horrible 6 months

Funny because republicans say they want less big gov, and this would be exactly what would happen if we lessened the governments control on things

>but they always tell her no, because why should they have to try and work for it when they can toss money at the problem to make it go away...
Exactly, why?
If I had a bunch of money I would get a lipo or something done. Fuck exercise, I just wanna be happy.

Congrats you’re the one person in this thread who isn’t a complete faggot.

Fuck everyone else in this thread.

Tumblr hated this shit too, they hate everything about nuPPG

feminists aren't nuns, user

Then you should have lurked for 6 years, retard.

>bot posting on a site for six years
No one does that and the fact you think they do shows what a blithering inexcusable retard you are

god those pointy buddings. what show is this?

Then the sex-positive ones need to start publicly denouncing the ones that are the problem.

I'll stop assuming they do, the very second they all stop acting like they do.

Then they should pay for it themselves, like men pay for condoms. Equality.

>feminists hate the concept of sex
but user i love sex

Then why are you here when you know almost everyone on this site hates your kind?

non-sequitur

What? You implied youre a feminist from your comment

If you dislike the public perception of feminism, why doesn't your movement do ANY internal policing to make it clear who does and does not share your ideals? I'd much rather make fun of the crazy man-hating irrational morons than people who genuinely believe in equality, which I know many feminists do.

>ywn get as many (you)s as Elliot-kun

@98723349
You won't even get this (You)

Brb, gonna an hero real quick

>Have obvious mature female character
Make it look less developed as possible, to the point of being a flat board
>Have obvious underage female character
Make it look less underage as possible, putting her already at 16/18 bar, no such thing as puberty here

Americans are weird

this thread isn't fucking DEAD?!

(You)

why it should be?

Where can we find the finished drawing?

>Underage girls with tits.

How this possible?

To Puritans.

Who are you going to commission?

>total mainstream trash. like that black panther, hollywood garbage, aaa games
Just because something was touched by Hollywood or EA doesn't always equal garbage. Once in awhile, the monkey factories pop out something good.

Not that user, but those are called radfems and are pretty easy to tell apart.

Since when have you ever needed an excuse to sexualize women from an innocuous animated series?

Been wanting to use this gif for a while, now.

It is already too late.

>exercise the boobs away
the absolute state of incels

Kys, two party systems are inherently corrupt and operating on opposites to corner the voting pool so that no strong 3rd party rises and actually tries getting shit done.

Did anyone screenshot the final form of the "you can't grope thighs" post from the last thread like this? It was deleted wholesale.

Is there a term for women ashamed of how huge their ass is?

It makes more sense from a character design standpoint. Why would a character where every other part of her body is smooth and bowling pin shaped have boobs? Other than guys are so retarded they think that the left pic means she's "flat" and not just that clothing doesn't suction to a body like that.

The show is stupid but the pretend outrage over muh feminisms ruin boobs is more obnoxious.

thanks craig

The only thing I'm taking away from this is that you've never interacted with a woman for longer than a few minutes

Where did things go so wrong that people now feel the need to justify boobs?

Most feminists are disgusting whores that want somebody that looks like their dad they hate to choke and spit on them

No, they want the fat skeleton from Undertale to choke and spit on them

bait this good should be illegal

Omniverse designers did somehow look up how breasts development works. Thats why little girls like gwen have small pointier looking breasts because thats accurate in real life 11 year old girls

it's the horseshoe theory in work

a big part of the movement is sexual freedom so no. problem is, like with any movement, retards attach themselves to it and fuck everything up.
but (YOU) already knew that

Are you people new? That's from a review a long ass time ago. Do you even watch his channel? Fuck yourselves

but user...DFC is top tier

this is your brain on Cred Forums

And just like that, thread's derailed. 10/10, user.

yeah, it's called stupid

One looks like a bowling pin, the other actually has a torso, believable neck/limb length, and tits. Guess which one is more anatomically built?

That positivity doesn't really extend beyond their own female and personal sexuality though. At least as far as newer feminists goes.

Probably not, but it's probably more work.

but actual triangle shapes?
i mean, that isn't REAL ok
no one is made up of SHAPES man.....

No. The fucking team behind NuPPG is fucking retarded. CN deserves it for pushing Craig away and hiring a fucking Fairly Odd Parents writer.

>Cred Forums
>better board

no but many americans just really hate it because they are ugly or beta shit regardless of gender, cant be like those dreamy cartoon characters. they have an overwhelming jealousy.

I can tell you with 100% certainty that most people in this thread have never watched NuPPG and get all of their "facts" from Cred Forums threads

>Celebrities are owned by the masses, im enrtirely right to be entitled because she is the property of movie goers and our glorified sex toy

Back when the topic of journalism was hotter on a certain board, there were Anons agreeing that they'd sooner believe an anonymous poster online over any news outlet. This sentiment is felt on other, more political boards. We talk about the dangers and overall shittiness of clickbait, but more posts on this site should address the kneejerk reaction culture of rolling with what some user posts without being critical of that information.

>>reverse serch for this artist's DA
>>his art is mostly inflation

wow Marco is so lucky

>MY DICK ACTIVATED ON ITS OWN!

I feel your troubles user.

Has anyone attempted to draw this character in a more traditional style akin to the original PPG style?

Top tier bait

There's another (you) for you

funny enough the whole revolt thing refers mostly to white feminists, because they were always expected to be "ladylike". Black feminists on the other hand see feminism as the occasion to be more 'elegant' and feminine

Sex-positive feminists seem to be on the way out, sadly. We're moving back to the 90's in terms of sexuality being mocked and shamed.

>no true scotsman fallacy
Nice try, feminists by and large are awful peoole with even more awful views

Wouldn't you get butthurt at them losing their boobs because they got fit, then? Either way its always the woman's fault for wanting to appeal to Chad, so there is no winning.

>We're moving back to the 90's in terms of sexuality being mocked and shamed.
Maybe in feminists circles, but the culture was alot more free back then besides the occasional parent group

I don't know, man. I feel like its a lot of the same "this thing is making our children more ___________", instead of violent its now racist and sexist. Fortunately there seems to have less mainstream appeal, but its definitely prevalent on the college campuses where I've been for a couple years.

>a big part of the movement is sexual freedom
I'll believe that when nuts like Linda Sarsour aren't planning the Women's March.

yes. eventually american women will chop off their breasts, and those that won't comply will be taken to a concentration camp get gassed.

You didn't know that your breasts starts growing from buds to conical shape to fuller?

Drawing 11 year old girls breasts are very fun for them

>no true scotsman
I don't get this, as by definition they don't fit the label
>[word]- someone who believes in X
>[person]-belives in Y
>[person] is labeled as X
??
isn't that like a madman saying he's not mad?

>culture was a lot more free
What did he mean by this?

Holy fuck, how is this thread still going?

Why are you putting words into user's mouth? Just because he said those designs aren't realistic anatomically doesn't mean he wants them to be.

it will keep going for as long as we want and there is nothing you can do about it, Goldman.

Shut up Dobson.

This.

>Other than guys are so retarded they think that the left pic means she's "flat" and not just that clothing doesn't suction to a body like that.

Her shirt looks practically painted on.