New storyboard

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=prr19ofCb8I
twitter.com/DisneyXD/status/965269799168339970
streamable.com/fia1a
youtube.com/watch?v=GDORZERuxgw
youtube.com/watch?v=huHWAN44JuU
frava8.tumblr.com/tagged/janna-ordonia
lil-area-sfw.tumblr.com/post/169295256019/ive-been-doing-random-sketches-about-random-stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=fLa-9yqgdFE
youtube.com/watch?v=ue847MH3KZk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obshchina
constitution.laws.com/declaration-of-independence
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's in the muffin?

>Marco's semen

This seems like a season 1 episode, or at the very least in tone.

Episodes in two weeks, woo. And they switched to weekly format instead of doing a bomb.

>"Star, the castle is on fire!"
>"No, Marco. It's just the northern lights."

starbutterfly.jpg

>FEAR MY WRATH MORTALS FOR I COME

>Star's reliationships

cringe humor never goes away

Swap the muffin for Tom's dick and we're in business.

When will Janna fucking stop fooling around and reveal how she feels?

Like shit.

probs never.

>entirely inside your castle?

>Uhhh yeah. Maagic...

did patty ever win the charliebowl
she was probably the only one that deserved to

>Star's muffin
They know what they're doing here.

I can't believe you've done this

this is bullshit.

Delet

>"Oh egads! My wand is ruined!"
>"But what if... ...I were to purchase Toffee and pass it off as my own magic?"
>"Ho ho ho, delightfully devilish, Star!"

cease this instant

Fucking bless

MAD MAN

As fucked up as it sounds, I'm pretty sure Marcie did.

Since all the characters were based on his childhood friends.

you forgot your trip on, faggot.

I haven't watched since the Battle for Mewni, so be honest

Have I missed any good vore or mind control scenes or other kinky shit?

Just another day for the Butterfly family!

I dunno, banana w/ chocolate chunks.

you forgot to english on, faggot.

Ironically, this makes a lot more sense than the original.

Im going to skip the first part of season 3 anyways. I hate tom so seeing him get with star and cuck marco angers me to the point i hinestly want to see tom suffer through pain, and i heard everyone is a jerk to each other and i just want wacky adventures of star with marco. This whole will they wont they shit is fucking stupid, just get then together already and continue doing the episodic episodes and occasional plot episodes, you dont have to wait till the end of the series to get them together fo fucks sake.

Technically, it's Tom who's being cucked: he's in a relationship with Star, but she has Marco as her private man-servant and spends literally all day with him.

Star became kind of a moody asshole in recent episodes. It's a huge shift from the whimsical moron who wanted "adventure" in the first season. She lost that crazy naive adventurous type that self narrates to more of a typical live teen drama character.

>a girl acts differently on a semester abroad and at home
What a shocker! Seriously though, girls can act borderline split personality on such trips. A normally no-nonsense preppy girl can reinvent herself as a party girl turbo-slut for that time knowing that she won't have a chance to do it at home without alerting her parents or ruining her reputation. Plus she lived trough a coup and is still dealing with her feelings for Marco vs her rekindled relations with Tom.

I wish you wouldn't

Makes sense that Chuck cheated a lot too.

Whoa, damn, dial down the defensive 16 year old please.

user offended his waifu so the defense squad needs to come in and defend the honor

>She lost that crazy naive adventurous type that self narrates to more of a typical live teen drama character.
So star has become everything i hate about most teen characters and abandoned all the aspects of everything i loved about her? Yesh, fuck this show, im done.

this is pretty obviously a joke, but I'm not sure if the artist is deliberately commenting on what a piece of shit Star's been recently or if that's just coincidence

Tom is great and one of the best characters in the damn show, shut your face.

Tom is an anrgy abusive cunt that deserves to have a chainsaw rip his douchey entrails out, fuck you and fuck your shit husbandino who belongs to rot in hell

Well at least Jackie is absent and will stay perfect.

>Swap the muffin for Tom's dick and we're in business.
>he actually did it.

No

Reminder that Star's thirst is endless

Why is Star such a slut?

the fuck

MODS

You must be the one guy who thought this character was cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=prr19ofCb8I

Characters with "Star" in the name just naturally gravitate to slutdom.

reminder

It's not healthy to have that much hate for a fictional character, even though they're probably dicking your waifu. Plus, Tom is based, fun and actually got decent character development

>abusive
user, you need to stop believing your outdated headcanons are true.

Fuck off where do you think we are?!

Kill yourself.

>even though they're probably dicking
Not around the time of Monster Bash.

Cartoonists tend to be passive-agressive as fuck. Besides, it's Nefcy's show and they're easily replaceable workforce on a show only popular among internet pervs

So what does everyone think Tomstar and Kelco fail by? I assume TomStar slowly dies throughout the season and then they break off at the tough love episode. Kelco is just some autistic fling and it doesn't amtter

>But you know what I like about you? Is that even after a humiliating, crushing defeat, you just pick yourself right back up and you hop right back on. Kinda like skateboarding.
She'll be fine, she'll just pick herself right back up.

I remember the Starcucks vehemently denying Tom and Star being together even after Club Snubbed, Demoncism and Lint Catcher. Holy christ, these shipfags are so delusional, it's almost sad to see them keep rattling on about how their ship is "inevitable" and "endgame" despite being BTFO'd over and over again.

you just know

That's not the point, of course she'll be fine, she's too awesome to not be fine. The point is that she was most pure and deserving of the characters and had her hopes dashed and heart broken. It's not fairrrrrrr

>Tom is based
Hes a fucking arrogant lunkhead who deserves to fry and be banished to the depths of the malbolgde

yeah, but I don't think the people currently working on the show actually realize Star a shit now so the joke might just be some lulrandom thing I'm projecting my own feelings onto

im really sad she basically gone but she deserved better

Pot.

At the end, Jackie was too good for a selfish brat like Marco.

let's be honest they spent almost a season and a quarter, selling us this boat and it was hardly popular compared to hekapoo a single episode and all the fandom estallo there are more comis e fanarts of this ship that rival the main

clear Marco is a selfish bastard for a cape for an episode everybody detests him but Tom is better person now clear he has done
> Lied and manipulated
> tried to kill the closest man friend
> Constantly out of control

Marco isn't really selfish. Honestly his problem is being too spineless and self-sacrificing, not standing up for what he wants vs. what other people want. Hence getting squired.

A reminder: jackies love for marco was ideal. She gave him space, and appreciation. She supported him through thick and thin. During his breakdown with star, she tried her best to make him happy. She tried helping him develop talents, and get over his fears, she tried easing him, she tried to give him all the support she could, she tried to never get mad at him no matter what, but at the end of the day, all she wanted was to see him happy. Because his smile was her joy. And that’s love. And when she broke up with him, although you can see her heart broke into two, she was still trying her best to smile. Why? Because no matter how hurt she was, she never wanted marco to feel bad. She wanted and tried to support him no matter what. Even at the cost of her own happiness. When you think about it, its sad. At the end of the day although marcos happiness made jackie happy, when she broke up with him all that was supposedly left in her heart was a bittersweet feeling, of regret, and yet the fear of going back. Because she knows shes doing the right thing. But at the same time, her heart hurts. Since no matter how right what shes doing is, when she broke up with marco, she cut off the emotions THAT HE CAUSED ON HIS OWN, confessing to her to intimately, causing her to fall for him. Jackie is a sad character who was abandoned by the one she loved, and let him go for his own happiness. Shes one of the sweetest characters in the series and deserves a round of applause for her strength and care for those she loves.

Marco is already hitting on other girls

How can Jackucks even delude themselves into thinking believing that nonsense when Jackie knows they're wrong?

what about the amount of support that Marco gave her? even when he was with Jackie? what about that moment of Just Friends when Marco asked if she was alright when she saw them kissing and immediately he went to apologize her? what about everything that they did together before season 3?
What happened to the line ''i rather seen Marco once in a month rather than never''
i didn't wanted Star to be his girlfriend in that instant, i just wanted to see Star supporting Marco.

I don't find Star the bitch, she was scared of Marco for various reasons, i find the writers the bitch for destroying this beautiful relationship.

>JARCO IS DEAD
>MARKAPOO IS BURIED UNDERGROUND
>STARCO OR MORE K.O IN THE CORNER
AT LEAST THE KELLCO IS CUTE

>Well Star, you are an odd princess... but I must say, you stuff a good muffin.

I still kinda hope she'll end up with Tom, his over the top romantic gestures and clingyness might work great with her, they both seem to thirst for romance in equal measures, and she's chill and easygoing enough to deal with him and his antics. They deserve each other.

Plus I just really want to see Jackie, the chill valley sk8r girl as the future demon queen of Hell. Dunno if that's realistic now that she's practically left the show, but it'd be amazing.

>posting your own screencaps with the same name and yous everywhere
You are the worst kind of faggot, sir.

>all the fandom estallo there are more comis e fanarts of this
>bastard for a cape for an episode everybody detests him but Tom is better person now clear he has done
Are you guys having a stroke?

no

i don't think she'll have a boyfriend at the end of all this, but i know she'll be happy

Yeah, in terms of overall personalities and interests they mesh really well. But I don't see how they could possibly have room to set something like that up (two supporting characters from different dimensions more or less unfamiliar with each other) in the span of 1.5 seasons.

>I found the leadup to be pretty damned weak. The last time Star had seen Tom, she was infuriated by him even being in her presence. And given the crap he put her through, this was entirely justified. So what changed? Basically nothing other than "he's a good dancer so I'll forget about how he's a selfish dishonest manipulator who tried to crush my dreams and brainwash me into loving him!" Literally it would've made more sense to pair Star with the pigeon than with Tom, that's how bullshit it was.

Star and Tom happened in literally 2 episodes

unfortunately

come on, it'd be amazing

Yes, but it was established they had already been in a relationship previously. Following Tom's character development over the course of S2 I don't see the issue with these two exes getting back together.

Markapoo was a crackship.

>Tom wanting to impress Star starts an exchange student program with earth
>after they break up Tom forgets about the entire thing
>Jackie shows up in hell as the exchange student
Spin off when

A bold claim when Hekapoo is canonically aroused by nothing more than Adult Marco's voice.

>Kelly is very beautiful and even though the level of shipping bullshit this season is ridiculous Marco/Kelly is surprising and nice in a way. Oddly feels more natural than most other pairings now, despite being less developed than all of them-- the idea of meeting someone a few times and maybe thinking they're cute but just not really knowing them because they're a friend of a friend, then developing a deeper relationship later. As opposed to common story concepts like "ex-boyfriend," "best friend," "crush since childhood," etc.

I don't actually ship it, but I would've liked to see it happen in a context not already shaped by like 15 other ships

> I don't see how they could possibly have room to set something like that up (two supporting characters from different dimensions more or less unfamiliar with each other) in the span of 1.5 seasons.
They could easily do it in 1.5 episodes.

They've been introduced to the audience and love at first sight isn't an uncommon trope at all - Jackie's already seen him once and seemed to be very impressed, so they could be written into being very into each other from the moment they meet. All you'd need is them meeting and being attracted to each other, getting along with great chemistry and later hanging out in a date-like scenario; this is something that could be easily done in the background of an episode or two focusing on other stuff.

They're secondary characters so their romance wouldn't be some big plot point needing lots of set-up, and Tom's already gone from asshole manipulative stalker ex to official boyfriend who's trying to deal with his issues within essentially two episodes, or two and a half. Jarco was established in two eps and broken up in one, and in the same ep Marco said goodbye to Earth and moved to Mewni. This show moves fast when it feels like it. There's a lot of big twists or changes that have been set up within the span of one or two episodes. Tomstar could easily be broken up in one ep and tomkie built up in another.

Time, that's not the issue. the question is whether or not it's something the crew WANTS to do.

>A bold claim when Hekapoo is canonically aroused by nothing more than Adult Marco's voice.
Shame she never would unless it was adult Marco tho.

Tom doesn't deserve Jackie. No one in the show does.

>Kelly
>nose

WE don't even deserve Jackie

Adult Marco is always a portal away.

True, but based Tom is at least slightly more deserving of love than Marco. He just wants to be loved and have romantic moments and makeouts, and sure he's a bit spoiled and selfish but at least he's trying to work on his issues. Plus he's the crown prince.

I don't find Tom interesting at all, he's literally like the only character that to me feels like he was created just to potentially snare more fangirls into watching, but I don't take stuff like Mr. Candle Cares as seriously as it could be taken because I always get the vibe he just doesn't think things through. Still shitty but probably not Toffee-level villainy + Star's dumb.

Basically if they hadn't got together offscreen, I still wouldn't be into it but I wouldn't be complaining. I do agree a new character could've felt more plausible. Even some random fucking monster might've felt more relevant to the current plot, despite being weird and probably not possible if Moon found out.

>still dealing with her feelings for Marco
she has resolved her feelings and now he's a talking housepet

>and deserves a round of applause for her strength and care for those she loves
and an automatic weapon for unloosing her repressed wrath on the entire Butterfly family including Eclipsa and her twisted halfbreed

Leave Mewni to violent takeover by the monsters and the pie wench to be bred like a pig, the mime and ruberiot to parody the deceased royal family for the amusement of the new lords, and only then take Marco's scissors and tell him that he's welcome to stay on Mewni as she returns to Earth without him

correct

Not unless her final act is to drag out Star's corpse wearing Hekapoo's tits like a bra,

Jackiefags aren't the brightest or most literate of people.

can it bughunter

>Kellco
>Tomstar
>cuckshit
Awful post

suffer, roach

the FANDOM RIGHT NOW

there are people here right now who probably like kelly with a nose

here you go

>Tom is at least slightly more deserving of love than Marco
How do you think that?
Marco will do just about anything for the one he loves.
Tom's a useless drinker who keeps breaking shit, lying and cares more about getting the fucc than the safety & lives of Star's important guests in Monster Bash.

Stop spamming the same art of your trash, faggot.

Shit opinion

>tom's a killer (or so he just lies about obliterating people in friendenemies) and threatens murder on multiple occaisions, but "he a gud boi tryna git his lyfe on track" though he also drinks the "cold" drink brand (I wonder what this refers to?) - see Lint Catcher
why is this allowed

Suffer not the demon to live

>I'm pretty sure Marcie did

Good, she was the only that was honest about how she felt. If anyone deserved to win the Charliebowl it was her.

That's pretty cute, honestly.

Delicious Star-abuse. Not sure how accurate Loud House competing with Star's hype is though. Maybe in Korea, who knows. And this made me wonder how Star would canonically react if she would have found out that Marco likes to cross-dress in slutty outfits for attention.

You maniac. You absolute madman. God bless you you brilliant monster.

>Fucking Horsecock out of nowhere
Kek

PCP, just like Goblin Dogs.

wait.. is that the dude from Crossed?

But it's Marco's turn to get abused.

These shipping arguments are really fun but it's cheap when you know Starco is going to win

I return from the depths of hell and Cred Forums to post Markapoo.
Join me.

Nope, still Star. Marco abuse is for sexi tiems and hurt/comfort fics only.

That's not our Saint and Savior Horsecock, you pleb.

Misery just wants company

What if the Hekapoo clones let Marco fuck them before they were blown out, only to escape right before he was going to cum leaving him blue balled for weeks at a time while he chased them and eventually got wise and tied them up before he started to fuck them, but they got wiser and started going in pairs, so if one got captured, the other would come free the first right before he came, leaving him more and more blue balled till he's practically a rage machine overflowing with cum so much that when he finally captures one, he doesn't even consider blowing her flame out just ripping off her panties and plowing her so hard that sometimes her flame accidentally goes out anyways?

>skip important setup and character development
Why bother watching the show?

>blow this
Is there a huge demon dick off-panel?

a little demon penon

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPTTTT

Starcucks would skip the entire show and just fast-forward to the last episode as long as their ship finally becomes canon in it. They don't actually care about the show, just self-inserting as Marco in a relationship with Star.

Someone explain the cinnamon thing

a snowball of memery and in show happenings that may or may not have been on purpose.

it went from stuff like precious cinnamon bun, cinnamon toast crunch being a meme, churros, to marco saying he like CTC on a livestream, also a good old fashioned "i wonder what star's (insert body part of choice) taste like"

It doesn't help that season 3a was the perfect time for starco happen after bfm, but the writers went "oh shit we gotta delay this for some reason" and tomstar happened.

She was in the final strip, so at least she had that.

Someone asked once what Stars farts and piss smell and taste like, respectively. Cinnamon and Mountain Dew were the given answers.

Kinda surprised nobody hasn't made a Diaz-ed version of that pic for so long, when you already have the red top right there...just saying.

there is, with his tongue out like hes saying ew gross. i dont have it check the booru

>I hate tom so seeing him get with star and cuck marco angers me to the point i hinestly want to see tom suffer through pain

Remember when jarcucks would laugh circles around theorycrafters and call them cucks?

Jarcucks would skip the entire magical plot and just rewind to the last episode where their ship was still canon. They don't actually care about the show, just self-inserting as Marco in a relationship with Jackie.

What's really funny is that neither of these people are having it that bad, quite the opposite. I think the shitty hair guy owns a private jet company or something and Brendan Fraser... well. He probably still earns more than 90% of Cred Forums users and has won a few awards.

>made me wonder how Star would canonically react if she would have found out that Marco likes to cross-dress in slutty outfits for attention

well, star didnt hesitate to put him in a dress at St Os

Well, there's still one thing they can't buy.
..A dinosaur.

>check the booru
>the
Which one? There's like a lot of those boards.

svtfoe dot booru dot org

h e i s c o m i n g

Don't check that one unless you like a visit from the FBI.

Well of course he's coming, someone just posted a link to the booru

It's not filtered here. svtfoe.booru.org

>Have I missed any good vore
you missed the anal vore and Toffee spitting out Ludo, so yes. Also, Star drowning in Toffee's juices

is this true. can someone get instawet from just the voice of a hot, muscular, flirty dude?

>not wanting to get subtly beat off by a thicc demon woman while enjoying breakfast
Marco doesn't deserve her, goddamit

when will best boi return to delight us all?

Nice dubs

Yes, but an imagination always helps

March 10th

Why are you asking? You're never going to be that dude.

Wish Nefcy would subvert our expectations and make Marco actually fall for Kelly and get over his crush on Star.

A good voice can be a huge turn-on and a massive part of a man's charisma, yes

No?
Theorycrafting has always been mainly for fun, dude. If you thought people were dead serious with it you might have autism

some theorycrafters do it for fun but some take it to seriously

I don't recall having seen anyone, even the dies irae user, taking shit too seriously tho. Tinfoil theorycrafting is just great fun.

just the level of quality writing you've come to expect these last 10 years in the animated medium. I love it!

I used to work in a call center for customer service and would use a "professional" voice when on the phone.
The cougars used to tell me shit like "I could listen to you talk all day"

Shut the fuck UP, Rian Johnson.

Is marco leaking oil or something?

>every pic has hekapoo as a sub

this a common thought or what

the cgi movie let charlie brown get with the red headed girl

The comics are pretty much the only one considered canon, so really nobody won as Schultz intended

What do you think Eclipsa's corruption feels like flowing into your dick ha ha asking for a friend

Classy

Poo is a Brat, a variety of sub who disobeys and resists so that they can be punished and forced.
Shit = fuck(hot×annoying)

Reach under your armpit and find your pulse there.
Got it?
Now squeeze down of that until you have cut off the flow of blood to your arm.
Hold it and rhythmically clench the fist on that arm until your hand is ash gray.
Count to 10.
Now let go under your arm and pay attention to the feeling of your blood rushing back into your arm.

That is how corrupted dick should feel.

twitter.com/DisneyXD/status/965269799168339970

Hot

L U D O

OH SHIT

>even as a loli, Meteora still had grey hair

Do you think the arm 14 seconds in is related to Eclipsa's monster husband? Some other creatures have that sort of color scheme, and it seems to be hairy, while Eclipsa's husband seems to have normal skin, so it might just be a one-shot villain.

Yes. Hekapoo flirts a mean game, but she's a big softie on the inside. Though, I don't think she'd mind roleplaying as an S occasionally.

you just know this trailer is cut to be misleading as fuck and set hype

>his beard is so long he tied it back into a top knot
best boi

streamable.com/fia1a

>more twin braids star

muh dicc

I'm probably setting myself up for disappointment but even this trailer is better than the one the last bomb got at actually showing potentially interesting scenes.

Also all those people who made the theory about the Truth or Punishment cube possibly really being a torture/interrogation device were correct. It's always weird to see which seemingly important things in the show turn out to be nothing, and which apparent jokes turn out to be LORE

I'm not trusting any of these trailers anymore

Ludo has his skull hat again too.

I'd guess the arm is Heinous/Meteora pulling a Mr Hyde / Hulk smash transformation kinda thing

They all have grey hair. It's a Butterfly trait.

As an M you mean?

Safe to bet that the Bogbeast of whatever turns out to be Monster Husband? Or Star and River go out to kill (?) a completely unrelated monster but run into that guy instead.

If the Hek expects that voice to be a yuge natty cunt when she hears it, she's primed for the ol' lickaroo.

>safe to bet
No.

You know grampa I have had this attitude sometimes too. Sometimes with cartoons sometimes with other media. But the fact that you have to learn is that these opinions about what used to be good and that today's entertainment are nowhere near the quality of ages past are completely irrelevant. (You) are irrelevant. Just another droplet in an ocean of voices. You'll brittle away and die, your bones turning to dust, becoming one with the eternal nothingness. You'll leave this material plane as if your life and thoughts never mattered. Because they never did. Just another spec of dust blown through the cosmic winds.

aaaanyway.. The writing is for kids. This is a children's show after all. It should be a little dumb to 'grown-up' ears because children like that stuff. They live a careless and happy life, unaware of their cosmic unimportance. They are essentially immortal because of this.

I said "bet," not take as definite.

Has there been a character with a gold tooth before in this show, or is this a new guy?

She deserved better.
I want a Janna centric episode

People keep saying she has a crush on Marco.

I might be dense but I don't see it.

New guy. Probably Eclipsa's husband.

Eclipsa's husband has sharp teeth instead of rounded teeth though.

youtube.com/watch?v=GDORZERuxgw

Yeah. This guy.

He looks like a fag. No way Janna would choose him

She likes sensitive guys.

Does anyone else think of Marco as the type of dude who listens to the Smiths?

Umm, user...

The day before my birthday, nice

Marco is cute
CUTE

Holy shit, I wanna see Adult Marco give Hekapoo the full nelson.

Correct, and we own it

Star's bugbear over Marco's expressions in Mewnian orthography jaundiced her meticulousness

Mole wrong side

man i had a different idea of what this earth "magic wand" was before Star watched the commercial

fake as fuck
Just wanna remember you all about the Janna saying
>Dont ask questions you don't want the answer too
or some dumb shit like this.
it turned out to be a throw away joke

Thoughts on the different board teams this season?

Sabrina Cotugno literally feels like the only halfway consistent one there. Moon the Undaunted is pretty weak when it comes to the Toffee stuff, but it's been indirectly confirmed that episode was changed a bit during boarding so the lamest stuff might not have even been hers.

Toffee and Sophomore Slump were great, Sweet Dreams is good. Monster Bash was also kind of weak but that's another where she and another board partner weren't the only two involved.

Everyone else on there feels like they have at least one full-retard episode under their name this season.

interesting how Charlotte/Casey nigh consistently don't have their eps partially revised (outside of Deep Dive, which appears to be the most heavily reworked ep of the season)

I don't think those two are bad either honestly. I liked Stranger Danger, Holiday Spellcial's fine, even if they weren't responsible for everything in it Deep Dive is also a rare great episode.

But they worked on Starfari and that was lame. I don't really want to blame them either though, because I really think that was a case of them just getting a story outline that would have been terrible no matter who boarded it. Sabrina's episodes are just better though.

Why did Toffee not get a backstory episode? I can't believe they fleshed out fucking Ludo and let Toffee just kind of be there.

Did the writers internalize when Marco called him boring and just thought he wasn't interesting? Do they not like men in suits who are mildly contemptuous of you but you're not certain and it's actually kinda hot?

I thought there was going to be a thing about Toffee being boring and the death of imagination and GOD DAD I CAN BE SILLY IF I WANT TO STOP TELLING ME TO BE A LAWYER but they never did anything like that.

I don't really mind him not getting more of a backstory than he got, but it's weird that by comparison they've given both Heinous and Ludo tragic backstories. Somewhere along the way the lone serious villain became a one-dimensional asshole and the joke villains became developed characters (or at least Ludo did; Heinous as Heinous and not Meteora is still kinda 50/50).

My impression was that they were going to have Toffee be a guy who genuinely believed in monsters' rights but turned to more ruthless methods over time thanks to the treatment he'd faced from the Butterflys, based on statements Nefcy made about the character. And while nothing really contradicts what she said, it would have happened before Moon and probably even her mother.

It still seems possible Toffee might get some retroactive backstory if his knowledge of the monster temple was more than just a throwaway line.

Are we theorizing for fun again?

I mean, technically Moon the Undaunted was a backstory episode for Toffee. But as far as his motivations go, It's probably not time to see Toffee's backstory yet, because it's probably related to Eclipsa in some way.

Mr Bombastic has a very wide smile in the one pic we've seen of him, and he's got sharp monster teeth and no gold tooth.

what was it??

It was the OTP you ingrate!'
Cease your lies!

Yeah, but remember: things changed after 300 years. Nothing stays the same forever.

for reference here's the season 2 list

Riverposter? Buddy? You still out there?
Can we expect more romantic goodness or this is the end of the saga?

Janna fans make my heart shine
I love her so much

You are a pedo if you watch this show
:^)

But what if i don't care about teens but about sexy lizard men?

But if I watch it for the immortal portal mistress

I am requesting more Star user. Because I love it.

then you're a patrician

really? :^)

Honestly it works better if Toffee was just mysterious and evil instead of another "oh he used to be a nice guy until he went through this tragic backstory."

Nice, but I doubt she'd want to hang out with a drunken rage-monster like myself.

her current bf is a demon possessed by 999 other little demons, i think she can deal with that

Star getting cucked for two seasons is what the Golden Age was to Berserk.

Yeah, I phrased it stupidly but I didn't mean he had to be a nice guy or even have a tragic backstory (actually I was pleasantly surprised he never got some Moonfee scene that's soooo sad like so many in the fanbase predicted).

More like he had noble intentions a couple decades/centuries ago about helping other monsters, eventually realized through experience that the Butterflys would never go along with it, and just entirely gave up on his former ideals and sympathy for other monsters to focus on revenge against the rulers of Mewni instead. Nefcy once said something about him being right but going about things the wrong way and so I predicted something like that.

I was totally fine with the backstory we got though; really I just wish they'd used the character more before killing him off and so a more detailed backstory could've helped with that.

Head demoncist said about next weekend, so let's assume Tom was gonna go through demoncism each week. Also head demoncist said about 13-year plan. Let's assume Mewni has 52 weeks in a year like Earth, this means 13*52=676 little demons in Tom. Which is close to 666 or 667.

Man juice

W-what was it?

they used 667 for nachos plate, so they probably did that on purpose. i forgot the exact number of demons tom had, i dont rewatch episodes alot.

You better not know

Well, head demoncist said "thousands", but i wouldn't trust him

>Uhh, Hey user... I wasn't trying to sneak down to your room or anything. Nope. Just patrolling the halls for uhm, monsters! You can never be too sure. N-no, of course not! I know you told me cuddle times were permanently cancelled! Oh for crying out loud, damn it user! Who cares if you got a boner last time, I need a cuddle buddy!

I've heard here and there that his abrupt death/removal from the show has something to do with his VA, any teeth to that?

>im not a pedophile though
>stop calling me a pedophile

People will meme about him having cancer again or him getting kicked off because Nefcy's crazy and started shit with him or whatever, but the truth is we just don't know. No one on the crew's said anything and I've never seen anyone ask.

It's a possibility he was too expensive to use a lot and that's why he also had minimal lines the few times he appeared, but it may also just be that they never intended to use him much to begin with/they didn't expect him to get as large of a fandom as he did.

Oh boy, this is going to by one of that ''protect this smile'' episode.

i almost sure Meteora will by the final boss from this season maybe seeking revenge from noth Moon and the comission and even Eclipsa the mother how never protected her.

if not Meteora, maybe Mina going in a rampage to kill meteora.

>the "liking GTA must mean you like murdering people and stealing cars" argument

I can see everything just exploding horribly when everyone inevitably comes together

>Mina going full autist and shooting first when things look like they are going to work out. >Eclipsa killing Mina
>Everyone attempting to dogpile Eclipsa for retaliating
>Meteora defends Eclipsa
>Star just watching all this chaos unfurl and tries to do damage control
>Maybe have Moon die in the brawl as the cherry on top of the catastrophe sundae

my bet, Star will get exact what she wants in the trial.

Eclipsa will by declared innocent in the trial, Moon and the comission go ape shit, them we see star releasing Eclipsa from her chains ans she just walking away, Moon just give a sad look to star '''you have no idea what you did''.

some episodes later, the entire mewni dimension is at war.

based pedoanon, it's about time you showed up

I don't want to fug the bug! I DONT WANT TO FUG THE BUG! I DONT NEED TO FUG THE BUG!!!

I NEED TO FUG THE BUG!

No, they aren't true. Why people consider his death "abrupt" is beyond me. He served his time as a villain for 1.5 seasons and his arc was given a fitting conclusion. It's time for him to move over for the next antagonist (Mina/Meteora/Eclipsa, who knows at this point.) From a narrative perspective, his appearance was limited due to his usage of manipulation and scheming to carry out his plans. From a meta perspective, his appearance was limited because a constantly-present, threatening antagonist would interfere with the show's bread and butter SoL episodes.

I love Star's feetsies

Me too :D

theyre pretty cute desune

>Mina/Meteora
>Autistic warrior girl that ruined Star party
>Obsessive girl that got completely insane because a guy cross-dressed a as princess
I can't take those characters serious as a villains.
Dear lord, Eclipsa please save us.

>Why people consider his death "abrupt" is beyond me
It's the same reason you don't eat your souffle before you order your meal at a restaurant.
It was so poorly executed I'm convinced his death was a red herring.

How is it poorly executed, exactly?

>tumblr
>pic is available on twitter
>the link is to his twitter homepage and not to the damn post
Why is idlecil such an annoying fag, and more importantly, how the fuck do I find this? I don't use that cancerous platform so I'm not aware of any way to effectively search it or if that's possible at all.

>Why people consider his death "abrupt" is beyond me.
Because it lacked payoff. It is that simple

>Raping a 14 year old is WAY DIFFERENT than raping a 10, year old

Why doesn't star just rape marco

I'm pretty sure they'd be different prison sentences at least

also Star's 15 now, get with the times, grandpa

>jerking off to a drawing is WAY DIFFERENT than child molestation
>sarcasm.exe not found
wew lad

>It still seems possible Toffee might get some retroactive backstory if his knowledge of the monster temple was more than just a throwaway line.

Pretty sure he will be getting some, since Moon noted his name was odd, Eclipsa has a noticeable fondness for sweets, and Rasticore has worked for both Toffee and Heinous.

>still had grey hair even as loli

For me, Monster Bash was to Meteora what Storm the Castle was to Ludo. It destroyed these villains and flung them into a new environment to be changed. Except instead of her castle being destroyed, it was Meteora's identity.

Maybe season 3B will have a Ludo in the Wild tier episode for Meteora.

>haha increasingly realistic loli porn doesnt translate into attraction to real children at all!

I wouldn't call Star, a 15 year old girl drawn in noodly cal-arts style, a "realistic loli."

There's many countries where that is very much the case

is this child pornography user?

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS!

Technically in canada, and maybe australia

>hearing it in their voices

at least it's not handholding

What the hell is this pearl-clutching and hand-wringing? "Increasingly realistic", fucking really? This show with cartoon physics and style about an alien warlord bug princess with magical powers who can resurrect herself, ruthlessly destroys her enemies, hops between dimensions and morphs into some weird mating monster? This show, where people routinely breed with inhuman spouses the size of houses?

Seriously if you're gonna go with that "if you like problematic things in any form you're HARMING SURVIVORS AND PROBABLY ARE A LITERAL ABUSIVE PEDO RAPIST" bullshit please leave the premises and go gasp in panic among your ilk, we'll all be happier.

Someone edited the op pic with a dick.

>haha increasingly realistic fiction isn't reality
>sarcasm still nowhere to be seen
Do you have trouble empathizing with people? Do you find that death in fiction upsets you as much as it does in real life? What I'm asking is, do you have autism?

>Pretty sure he will be getting some, since Moon noted his name was odd, Eclipsa has a noticeable fondness for sweets, and Rasticore has worked for both Toffee and Heinous.

Moon noted that it was odd, and Rasticore's name implies that's not just a matter of Septarians having odd names. And if Toffee's name was odd even by his own people's standards, that might be why he was known as "the Lizard" rather than by his real name. That's still a bit weird since all Septarians are lizards, though I guess that might be equivalent to being nicknamed "the Man".

Anyway, I had suggested before that Toffee had been an orphaned Septarian that Eclipsa adopted, and that he grew up with Meteora. And that's why Rasticore is the only person Heinous actually seems to like. She didn't consciously remember her childhood until Monster Bash, but subconsciously she has an affinity for Septarians because of her adopted brother.

Because you can't rape the willing.

It's time

youtube.com/watch?v=huHWAN44JuU

>Ponyhead sisters confirmed for not being a filler gag

I told you. I fucking told you that they were gonna come back. Now watch as the Pigeon kingdom turns out to be evil too or something

I'm glad they keep changing Ludo's appearance. It really brings home how he's a foil to Star.

Best boy is coming back.

I just want Ludo to get a hug.

>turns out to be
The Pigeons have bird spies everywhere. Would you truly expect a regular ol' dumb bird to be watching you? Of course you wouldn't. Did you not notice that Eclipsa feeds the birds? "But that's nothing!" you cry out. Ah, but remember when Marco and Eclipsa first met, and he took a karate stance, and she asked if it was some kind of "sword-hand dance"? "What does that have to do with anything?!" you ponder loudly. Ah, but did not Richard Pigeon have everyone start dancing at the Mewni-Monster Party Star threw... by telling them to "sword-hand dance"?

The Pigeon Kingdom is riddled with Mewman corpses, fellow masturbator. The pigeon will rise.

might be twoo

>trial by box

thats some Hellraiser shit right there

Pigeon Kingdom being the spy kingdom is pretty funny and makes sense, they are new because they took over another lesser kingdom and pulled resources to buy their way into royalty. a whole network of spies no one would suspect.

ponyhead has constant infighting to be the next princess, things are getting more political even if its all just a silly blunt "everyone put aside the past and get along" message.

I'm honestly absolutely sure some shit will eventually be up with the Pigeons, they're really ominous, I'm loving it. I also hope there'll be some beef with the Waterfolk kingdom, it's time for Marco to visit Garbage Island.

>No, they aren't true. Why people consider his death "abrupt" is beyond me.

Because furries love lizard Loki. That's why.

Too bad he's DAOOTS

What drew you guys into the series? When I got into it was before it aired, I rarely browsed this board but I saw a thread of the show months before it aired with pictures of Star. I thought she was cute and waited for the show to air.

I liked the concept of a dumb, easily waifuable princess doing zany things with magic, & the lore. God knows I am losing interest in the show due to shipping cancer.

I had no cartoon or anime to watch, saw a thread of the Just friends cuckholdry and decided to join in on the fun.
Never ever looked back

I also thought the threads were a bit iffy, especially the unironic fanfics that were born from that shipping.

I saw a picture of Tom in the threads and was lured in to check the show.

porn desu

i watched it for the manic pixie cutie, but tentacle arm raised flags when i heard "i want it to be my boyfriend". by the end of each season things really radically changed and leaves an impact. while she is zany at first and destructive, she has come to grow up and take responsibility while still keeping her quirks that i love. even in the first episode, she had a real heartfelt moment that showed empathy and a genie care for others. had she just been some quirky lolrandum grrl it would have gotten old real quick.

moments like when Tom went in for the kiss and she blew him was a great genuine moment for Star. It shows she can still have fun be herself while being responsible. its the little things in this show.

I remember in an early thread around season 1 I asked for art of Tom but in Rei's outfit from Urusei Yatsura and got that fulfilled. Though I wish my request of Ludo dressed as Pilaf from DragonBall was fulfilled. I just thought it was very fitting for him during season 1.

I'm a sucker for lore, and the shipping makes me feel real human feelings.

Implied Marcapoo /ss/ is also a big plus.

I first remember hearing about the show when I preview for it was on a Gravity Falls panel as a shameless tie-in. I thought 'Oh great, another 'wacky' kids show featuring a protag with no power limits. Like we need another one of those.' Finally watched it when all the cuck memes were being thrown about when season 2B was airing, since it seemed to be a bit deeper than just a kids show. Was not dissapointed, but mostly since I think this is the only Disney princess that does anything political like her office would require.

Just googled ludo pilaf and got what i wanted

Honestly when I saw Star I was like "she's perfect for a shitload of anal porn" and sure enough shortly after I saw her there was anal porn everywhere. I was like I gotta form a deeper connection with this character to enjoy this porn more. I was not prepared for Nefcy's Wild Ride.

I was actually into it from the first leak of the opening song way back during SDCC (I think) because it seemed like a fun magical girl show for the West and I thought Star was cute. However, the premiere put me off pretty damn hard and thought it would be another lolsorandumb show. Months later, I saw caps of Ludo in the Wild and everybody calling it kino so I blitzed through S1 to see what the big deal was. Became a fan from there.

I was a devout lover of the show but S3A was kind of weak but usually every season the B season picks up any previous slack so I'm hopeful

I want Janna to get into Black Magic and get waaaay too deep into it.

Maybe she and Eclipsa would get along

>gotta form a deeper connection with this character to enjoy this porn more.

her being lewd early on really helps.
she isnt prissy, she knows exactly what she wants and isnt afraid to show it

I want Janna to not be able to do any magic, to her great frustration

The problem with Toffee's death isn't that it happened too soon or that it was "abrupt", it's that the show has been too slow at establishing any of the new villains. Mina and Meteora might be powerful, but their appearances so far make them out to be bigger jokes than S1 Ludo was. That makes them really hard to take seriously, and thus lowers the stakes of S3a even below what S1 was like pre-Toffee.

>check sadpanda
>see western gallery with 5 stars
>check the show

I want Janna to sell her soul to a demon in exchange for magic powers, but then it turns out she scammed the demon because she's a Flip and doesn't have a soul.

Seems like a lot of people were into to it for the porn or the waifus

gee, you think?

>Do they not like men in suits who are mildly contemptuous of you but you're not certain and it's actually kinda hot?
They're Californian. Suits to them are like crucifixes to vampires.

Cred Forums is a bit of a biased sample because everywhere else will ban you for sexualizing 14 year olds or discussing tulpas.

Is there any other reason to be interested in Cred Forums

Hold on I'm hardly in these threads but do people actually discuss tulpas in these threads?

Good reason too, I've sexualized my 14 year old tulpa of Star and things are not going well for me.

There was a small period where people were having dreams of Star being their girlfriend while they were lucid. One guy, in no short detail, heavily explained how his dreams gave him nocturnal emissions because of their hand-holding.

Not that I've noticed.

Was that the stupid moon thing? I thought that moon is a silly thing to post on Cred Forums.

Toffee isn't done yet, boyo.

I MAKE THE PLANS HERE
ME
ONLY I KNOW HOW THIS ALL TURNS OUT

Goddamn, such a stark difference from /garbage/-island here....

>that lick
Never noticed that before. It makes it a LOT more lewd. If before it was just oral fixation, now it's straight-up blowing an imaginary dick.

yeah shes always been super lewd bug with an oral fixation, but to be fair it DOES taste like caramel corn.

Is't flat chested 3dp illegal as well?

Depends on whether or not you're a degenerate.

Star is a giant pervert. We've established this

From what I heard, they talked about doing that in Aus, but never went through with it.

That could also be a biased sample. Was thing going well for you before hand?

>What drew you guys into the series
cuck MEMES

How would you guys write a season or two after Star and Marco actually get together. How would the other characters react.

>Hard mode: No more relationship drama besides light teasing

Also this was cute and I rather liked the concept.
frava8.tumblr.com/tagged/janna-ordonia

So I want to know, do you think Star would like it up the butt?

Star and Marco versus some force of evil, in very much the same manner as seasons 1 and 2 (mostly,) except now their unbreakable friendship has gone a level up, has a good deal more meaning behind it, and there's sometimes smooching.

See, we already have a very good model for what it could be like. If the show worked with them (theoretically) just being friends forever, it should also work with them in a relationship.

Marco has to go through several increasingly ridiculous challenges to prove himself worthy of courting the princess

Very slightly tune up the rate of small affectionate moments between them- a peck on the cheek every other episode or so, that kind of stuff. They're already hugging and holding hands constantly. Maybe have an episode where they're trying to shake their various responsibilities and go have a for-real date, but shenanigans interfere. Altogether, I think the secret is to not call too much attention to it, and just let it be subtle, because the show wouldn't just suddenly be about Star and Marco being in a relationship, it'd be about Star and Marco continuing to have adventures and hijinks while also being in a relationship.

Maybe some initial jealousy from Tom and teasing from Janna. River and Moon would be elated, they love Marco. Marco's parents would continue to be supportive but mostly inattentive. Hekapoo would try to act nonchalant but not do a good job of it.

What place is comfier?

Which episode was this? I should go back and make a proper webm, this tiny, grainy 1 MB gif doesn't do it justice.

I tend to think that most of the time Star and Marco as a couple wouldn't be that different from how they were as friends before the the romantic tension started happening in 2B onward. Basically they'd just hold hands more often, the hugs would last a little longer and there'd be occasional kisses, but otherwise it's just them being very close and having fun dealing with whatever weirdness the episode presents to them.

And maybe the occasional humor (especially at the very start of them dating) of them getting distracted by each other during a battle like in this comic:
lil-area-sfw.tumblr.com/post/169295256019/ive-been-doing-random-sketches-about-random-stuff

im sure she can be coaxed into it if your persistent but not too demanding. you gotta ease your way into eating the bug booty and your in.

Cheer Up Star

BF drew me in... finding my waifu has made me stay. Never before have I thrown down cash or invested as much time as this one.

Activity is way more prevalent here, but the trashcan feels comfier. I dunno... feels like it's been forever since back on Cred Forums and a bunch of asshats chased off the content creators who made these threads comfy in the first place

>user has taken back his pledge to protect

Gravity Falls promo just before Storm the Castle dropped. I think it was the day I was watching "Roadside Attraction" (the only episode of GF I never finished). I saw it, was intrigued. However, it was another two or three weeks until I saw it again. Binged it after I saw Storm the Castle. Browsed some /sveg/ threads. Got really into it before Season 2 started and have been here ever since.

I think having a lot of female storyboarders and a female director definitely help
my theory is that the female boarders channel their own personal lewdness into Star since lowkey they're all freaks deep down

I wonder who the freakiest one is

kinda like how the female boarders on OK KO outnumber the guys and most draw Enid thiccer than the guys do

>I wonder who the freakiest one is

its nefcy. the real question is who the second one is. probably bottom left.

Nefcys been planning this shit for ages user.

youtube.com/watch?v=fLa-9yqgdFE

tfw Eclipsa actually wins the Marcobowl

A blank page, because it won't ever happen.

I believe it.

My money is on Ariel or Gish being the freakiest one. Maybe more Gish considering she made a comic saying she'd get down with the fish dude from Shape of Water

Can't really argue it's Nefcy. I do wonder who number 2 and 3 are.

and then Star kills them all.

>YFW the finale is titled "Death by Blonde"

What about Amelia or Kirsten?

THIRTY SEVEN

MY GIRL FRIEND ATE THIRTY SEVEN GOBLIN DOGS

In a row?

she a ho

Anyone have any rare Nefcys?

Yeah, but I promised her I wouldn't post them here anymore.

Amelia's episodes without Sabrina are fine, but nothing special compared to what she's done paired with Sabrina or what Sabrina's done with others. Except Trial by Squire, which is awful, but more so for the very concept/plot and so it's not her fault that she had to work with what she was given. Some stuff this season like Tomstar could have worked better if it was boarded differently; squire anything was always DOA.

Somehow I hadn't paid much attention to Kirsten in that chart, thought she was paired with some people she wasn't, but now I see she hasn't done anything I've disliked either (I like Ponymonium, it actually succeeds at just being a dumb humorous episode compared to other eps this season that couldn't even execute the major plot). She just has less of a positive track record than Sabrina so far because she's only been on one season, but yeah, she hasn't worked on anything bad yet.

Bobby pls

How about a rare H-Poo instead?

what's wrong with Amelia and Kristen? they both seem nice?

that is a nice H-Poo

They do seem nice. Was just talking about how I judge the recent episodes they've worked on, not them personally.

Even as I complain a lot about certain things this season, I don't really hate on the crew for having worked on it.

>I wonder who the freakiest one is
Well who did start this show?

Source?

>total weeb in high school
>loves to go to the club and party
>takes crazy/cool pictures
>draws pictures of herself topless with her boyfriend/husband
>the tumblr pic she liked

Bobby is a luck man, goddamn. she probably voices her characters while having sex with B. Mill and does other weird but kinda hot shit

I HAVE MANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS IMAGE

Have another

have you ever met any of the crew? i live on the East Coast of the US, so there's no chance for me. if not, who'd you like to meet the most?

>she probably voices her characters while having sex with B. Mill and does other weird but kinda hot shit

Does Bobby prefer the StarFan13 voice, or the Sabrina voice?

>SF13 voice screeching, "Put it my fuckin' ass, ya spic bastard! Rarara~!"

probably StarFan13, since Bobby seems kinda freaky too

I haven't; I'm also on the East Coast. Maybe one day, if they're ever in the area or if I can make it to where they are for an event or something one day before the show ends.

Nefcy is #1 for who I'd like to meet. Also Brian H. Kim, Dominic and Aaron, Sabrina + Amelia. Evon Freeman's not on the show anymore but her too; I always loved her S1 posters and thought she had a cool art style. What about you?

>Look Marco I've poured amble syrup on this book, I've pierced a pickle with my fork too.

I’m pretty similar here. Mines probably like this:

1. Nefcy
2. Amelia
3. Sabrina
4. Adam & Eden
5. Kristen
6. BHK
7. Ariel VH

I’d like to meet all of them if I could, but these are the ones I’d be most excited to see. But yeah, unless they do a panel in my area on the East Coast, meeting any of them is pretty much a long shot for me.

What’s it gonna be about?

Moon mercilessly beating Star when she doesn't learn magic spells fast enough

Goddamn it, I heard it my mind, automatically. AND I LOVED IT

About Ludo and his dad

River mercilessly beating Marco to prepare his body for the challenges that making love to Star will bring

Meteora and Eclipsa.

It's the trial episode

Star breaking several of Marco's bones by doing this on top of him

storm the castle

I have even more...

our queen is so hot

The salty tears of Starco shippers.

I.. would actually like this to be the case.

Most of the voice overs and scenes there happen from one episode and the rest are just your usual "Marco being Star's tard wrangler" filler.

the huuuuuuuuugs

also the Mewberty episode

Go nuts.

tough love you say???

I started during the season 2 hiatus because of what I had heard about “Just Friends,” namely that there was a serialized romance plot that got intense.

This could be cool.

But yeah I don't think it'll be about Tomstar breaking up, even though everyone's hyping themselves up to believe it's so. It's "Just Friends" all over again, everyone thinks that yeah now finally the obstacles to starco will be removed and they'll both be single at the same time, but PSYCHE! ha! Fooled you!

Cuckquean fetish.

I started in season 2 because of Janna
I always laughed at waifufags but shit i'm in love with her

Thank you Cred Forumsmrade! Phrase the Enforcer!

Nefcy is a big girl.
She always bend her knees a little to not loom over womanlets around her too much.

>only one

Your joking butTough Love is a Manna episode. Marco is feeling down, and Janna pushes him to question her. She explains to Marco why she’s always been tough on him all these years, and how it was to make him the man he's going to be. They don't get together, but more of a way to get Marco out of depression episode

Head is too small for this body.

user, that's perspective.

>your usual "Marco being Star's bitchboy" filler

ftfy

That guy looks so damn happy.

I want to see Marco cucked by his own dad

I wanna see his dad fucking River. Both are macho men, bear mode examples of prime masculinity. Pure Bara goodness.

thats WAAAYYY too much effort into a theory that will never happen.

footfags really are sad little creatures

>"your son calls me mommy too"
>"put a baby in her now"

Girls don't like manly men they prefer man/woman hybrids

Who cares about what girls want? I wanna see them being men for men.

Jocasta Complex is a real thing. A creepy real thing.

I can picture this.
>In Star's voice: "Sorry, Marco, but you're just not a man enough for me".

That's not what your grandma said, Star.

Shit, humans ARE fucked up.

That's what tumblr says, but actual studies prove otherwise.
Overall women still want a white man who is sort of an asshole.

What the fuck is Snokhachestvo?

Oh, now I know... kinda hot.

Russian village thing. Read the wiki article, I'm not going to explain things like *mir*, *prirabotkee* and *soldatchina* here.

So Father In law and Daughter In law? Man, this shit is messy.

It's more like alpha-male in the extended family. "Father-in-law and daughter-in-law" doesn't convey all societal and historical connotations.

>alpha-male

user, a rapist is a rapist no matter what fancy word you use to justify your rape fetish.

That shit is messed up.

I justify nothing, I mean to say that some forms of rape were societally acceptable in the course of human history due to a multiple different factors.

Not acceptable, tolerated. Or allowable.

>What is Prima Noctis?
Jesus fucking christ read a history you dumb cuck

What does Mewni law says about Prima Noctis?

>cuck
And there you go! Sure thing you are not justifying anything!

The queen fucks the new boy of the princess in order to see if he is worthy of her daughter.

These
are my posts, not

I really need this

Requesting Marco and Higgs being knighted.

>What is Prima Noctis?
Propaganda by the Eternal Pict.

A Toffee backstory could make the Butterflys too unlikable except for the Cred Forums demographic and they're a fraction of the fandom. Probably Nefcy thought why divide an already small fanbase

Moon-Diamonds
Star-Hearts
Metora-Clubs
Eclipsa-Spades

>Marco-Joker

Since literally everyone is giving Marco shit how long will it be until he snaps and starts terrorizing Mewni with a new wand while wearing a purple suit and makeup

Also requesting Marco drawn like pic related

Why is there no fanart of Dr. H-poo

What's the deal with Toffee?
Did he get cheated by Star's (great)grandma?

None of those terms are explained in the wiki article though, do you have other links explaining em

if only user....if only...

needs to end with a kiss on the forehead and a thank you.

>This will probably never happen
youtube.com/watch?v=ue847MH3KZk

>creating silly fan content for fun is "too much effort" unless it becomes canon

Do you also think creating fanart is also a waste of time and effort since those scenarios won't happen in canon?

People do different things for fun and enjoy fandom in different ways, dude, chill.

>Hiiiii Anonnnnn!

Give smple requests.

t. user with tablet and lack of skills

Star in her PJs kissing user on the cheek

Star in jeans and flipflops

What's "PJs"?

Star with her Cinnamon Roll hair and dress, lifting her dress

Eclipsa touching Marco's dick over his clothes and he has a confused look on his face.

Her nightgown. Her pajamas.

>a Toffee backstory could make the Butterflys too unlikable
too late

Start from here.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obshchina

Murricans have a boner for monarchy though

Hi Star!

>Murricans have a boner for monarchy though
"The Declaration of Independence was authored in 1776 by Thomas Jefferson, with the help of fellow political leaders, such as John Adams and Benjamin Franklin. Ratified on July 4th, 1776, the Declaration of Independence became the first political doctrine of its kind, advocating for a governing body whose purpose was to serve the citizens that it represented – a contrast of the British monarchy under which the citizens of the United States had been subject prior to the Revolutionary War. Furthermore, the doctrine diagrammed a central government whose power resulted from the consent of its citizens to be governed."
constitution.laws.com/declaration-of-independence

>Murricans have a boner for marrying into monarchy though
FTFY

Hi Star we have your sister. Send us nudes.

>Send us nudes.
I dont whant another ban.

Oh boy, bump limit!

>Murricans have a boner for monarchy
say that to my face fucker not online

Because the non-homosexuals want to see her tits, not her doctorate.

its more like a novelty, like "oh, they have a king and queen, how old fashioned and quaint!" or "just like my disney princess animation films!"

I could go with both

Man, I wish they would've made her Nurse Hekapoo instead...

>falling for the inferior 'nurses are hot and doctors aren't meme

Let's not assume he remembers everything Star has done to him.

Come back in 4 years, babe.

TOTALLY
EIGHTEEN
FO 'SHO

Man... Star's sister is really hot.

RED HEADS> blondes

River, goddamn it! Why do you hate us? What did we do to you? Was it the NoFunFags?! I bet it was those clock suckers!

River's dead.

ALLAHU

witnessed brother