Why do people still ship Jean and Logan?

Why do people still ship Jean and Logan?

Earth X was sad for these guys. Them becoming fat bickersons and Scott turning into a lonely bald guy trying to talk to the Phoenix Force.

because they watched fox movies or hate cyclops. Jean/Logan is trash

Because it riles up Cycfags.

I am not a shipper, I don't give a shit about Wolverine and Jean or Scott with Jean, but I think AoA proved Wolverine and Jean can work, and that it also makes Jean less boring (it gives her more edge).

everything works in alternative universes but it doesn't mean it works in the main marvel universe.

but that's clearly madelyne and not jean grey. clearly

>Why do people still ship X-Men characters?
ftfy

Because Claremont.

>fat white trash Jean Grey

Well that's a boner that I wasn't expecting at all.

Shut up permutlerr

>I didn’t read Paradise X

Why did Brubaker randomly give these two a cameo in that Captain Marcia issue with Bucky fighting Sin and Zemo?

Opposite reason you cry about it?

>I can't get fat
The first panel is NOT considered fat in the US?!

He's stout, not fat.

Because Wolverine wants Jean. That’s pretty much it

The joke is he’s so un-self aware he hasn’t realized he’s a fatass

You missed the point and the joke. The point is that wolvie is a delusional drunk. The joke is a reference to how often Logan explains his healing factor to people and or himself. "I woulda been a gonner if not for my healing factor."

You are a retard.

its his secondary mutation.

That's Maddy,

Look at AoA or RYV for alternate universe stories where Logan and Jean got together and actually worked.

I really don't know since Scott x Logan and Jean x being dead are the superior ships involving those three

best ships:

Scott / Emma
Logan / Storm
Jean / Death

Samefag

They will bring back Scott after wedding.

Comic book readers are ugly retards. They look at someone as short, hairy and ugly as Logan and compare them to Chad Summers. All they can feel is anger and disdain. They hate Scott because he's better in almost every way. They hate him cause he's right.

The should only bring back Jean if they are going to write a NEW CHAPTER in her life, like they did Bucky. Because that whole Phoenix shit and the Jean/Scoot/Logan triangle is TIRED!