You are transformed into a themed villain based on one of the following scenarios

You are transformed into a themed villain based on one of the following scenarios
>your greatest hobby or interest blown up to exaggerated proportions
>your occupation blown up to exaggerated proportions
>powers or skills of the last animal you came into contact with
>combined with/powers involving the last material or chemical you came into contact with (excluding your keyboard)
>theme derived from your favorite film or book
>theme derived from the meaning of your first or last name
You are now a rogue of your favorite super hero, who are they and who are you and can you defeat them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4AKbUm8GrbM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I’m jobless, therefore my power is I’ll never lose.

>combined with/powers involving the last material or chemical you came into contact with (excluding your keyboard)
I am Popcorn-Man! I will destroy that puny Spider-Man!

>the Occidental Otaku

NYUCK NYUCK NYUCK

*teleports behind him*

Pssht, nuthin’ personnel...spiderfag

>a villain based off a litany of depraved DA tier fetishes

Somehow, I always knew it would come to this.

The Liquidator - An eccentric trust fund baby who uses what he makes on the stock market to support a variety of illegal, immoral, and downright bizarre projects that he deems interesting enough to back, basically playing all sides.

By night he plays the part of a supervillain, spending what time isn’t in hedonistic excess picking fights and making sure his various projects (illegal research, technology sales, unicorn startups) aren’t tampered with by would be vigilantees. He has the ability to temporarily liquify anything within a tight range of his body. He frequently carries his gizmos in tight vapor capsules, from extra ammunition to luxury cars to extra henchmen.

>>your greatest hobby or interest blown up to exaggerated proportions
I am...the Equestrian, with my mechanical pegasus wings, stabbing unicorn horn, and crushing hoof implants I will NOT love and tolerate Spider-Man
>>your occupation blown up to exaggerated proportions
I am the Living Nothing, with my power to not exist I will torment Spider-Man as he will never find me
>>powers or skills of the last animal you came into contact with
I am the Pill Bug, with my impenetrable armored shell I will roll over that Spider-Man
>>combined with/powers involving the last material or chemical you came into contact with (excluding your keyboard)
I am the amazing Alcoholica, with a single touch I will ruin that Spider-Man by sending him into a never ending drunken stupor
>>theme derived from your favorite film or book
I am The Jurassic Man, with my skills of engineering living dinosaurs I will have them feast on Spider-Man
>>theme derived from the meaning of your first or last name
I am the Human Otter, and I will crush Spider-Man's skull on my belly and send him to a watery grave

I'm actually trying to imagine how popcorn powers could work, I'm thinking there could be something there but can't put my finger on it...

Popcorn happens because the small bit of moisture inside the kernal gets heated so much that it pops the kernal inside out.

It could be fucking horrifying depending on how its played.

>Lego themed villain who is a foe of the GLC

That would be pretty cool. i'd definitely read that. The Toymen of Metropolis usually stick with the classics like trains and toy soldiers and shit so there's no overlap there

I don't think I can commit much villainy with all the powers of a Golden Retriever.
I mean shit, tremble in terror as I bring you a ball and stare at you until you throw it.

Spider mans enemy
Since I'm into ww2 stuff (or because I pet dog recently) either "Were-macht" the werewolf soldier or "Zyklon Bee" the lightning-fast... Man who dresses like a beee

IM VIDEOGAMEMAN, I PLAY VIDEOGAMES ALL DAY AND DO EVIL STUFF ONLINE COZ IM VIDEOGAMEMAN IM A ROGUE OF HEALTHY SOCIETY

Perhaps you "retrieve" people, for nefarious purposes

I am Valiant, the bravest, most courageous hero ever. I never rest as I must constantly work to stop my greatest enemy, the villainous Green Arrow.

I see myself as a self proclaimed hero who's main power is a sense of fool hardy courage. I'm actually a total asshole and the cause of massive property damage as I show up in the middle of battles between the hero and another villain and generally just act as a nuisance.

>nefarious purposes
Be that as it may, I would be the only Supervillain out there on the market who can be stymied by a tennis ball and a good throwing arm.

I work for an non-profit, so my power is to get people to give me their money, if my favorite super hero is batman then I’ll just have to keep hiring slade to prevent broke batman from kicking my ass

cooking
>your occupation blown up to exaggerated proportions
chef
Beef, particularly of the ground variety
Tea, Taiwanese Oolong to be exact
Needful things
In some cases, particularly in families coming from County Mayo, both Harris and Harrison can be Anglicized forms of Gaelic Ó hEarchadha. Greek: reduced form of the Greek personal name Kharalambos, composed of the elements khara ‘joy’ + lambein ‘to shine’

I don't even. Enchanted Beef dishes that people will kill each other over? Does Batman stand a chance?

Probably Kettlebell exercises, but Pavel Tsatsouline already exists.

... I collect taxes. Honestly, an auditor showing up at Wayne Enterprises could be interesting. "So Mr. Wayne, are you aware that having your corporation provide you with goods and services you use for your personal interests constitutes a taxable benefit?"

There's already a Catman though.

My favorite book at the moment is "They Cyberiad" by Stanislaw Lem. So, superhuman skill at Robot building. Not exactly original, but there are possibilities there.

Look, M-a-r-t-E-n is the weasel looking thing. M-a-r-t-I-n is derived from the latin for "Martius" or "of war/warlike". I embody the eternal soldier, the man drawn to battle... Because I like fur trim on a costume okay? FUCK YOU I AM NOT A FURRY!

>cooking
Fighting food ons

I like fighting games. I become like Akuma, a wandering homeless asshole who seeks out and beats up strong opponents. I'd also have the classic gamey aesthetic for easy "LOL videogames am I right kids?" money

I am Starwatcher.
I want to destroy all sources of light pollution in the world, so everyone can marvel at the beauty of the cosmos.
To do that, I have to get rid of people's ability to harness electricity, sending humanity's development back a hundred years.
Kyle Rayner would kick my ass within 0.3 seconds.

I am... Pinball Wizard! I steal rare pinball prototypes, and build giant pinball deathtraps. I could have a gun that fires giant pinballs. It would have a plunger on the back (the spring thing) instead of a trigger.

Pic related, it's my first heist. In this world, I'm Python Anghelo's long lost nephew.

>photography
>government contract writing
>dog
>water
>the magicians
>rumph

I have no fucking idea.

>writer
Jesus, I'm just a more villainous version of Grant Morrison in "Animal Man", except going against Spider-Man.

Boxing -So i became a lame c class sports themed villain who uses boxing terms in real life and mid battles

C class Rat themed villain

Oldboy - I get the power to fight men in a hallway and commit incest

First name Means ''God Has Remembered'' and Last name means Bold Counselor so ii'll either have religious themed powers or have the power to give really good advice

The Masturbator

That bitch Lois Lane and her stories about Superman cost me a job at the Daily Planet! From this moment on I shall be known as the Shitposter, and Superman's image will forever be tarnished! No amount of Super-shills will stop me from having my revenge!
That damn alien destroyed the lab where I was interning, ruining my future at Lexcorp! I, the Undergrad Student, will stop at nothing to have my pain inflicted on the whole world!
Something was laced in that protein shake... I look like a dog! And not just any dog, but a pitbull! They say that it's the worst breed of dog, and I'm going to show them how right they are! It'll be a walk in the park taking what I want with my canine characteristics, not even the big blue boy scout will be able to put the Pitbull in a kennel!
>>combined with/powers involving the last material or chemical you came into contact with (excluding your keyboard)
Good lord... I've become some kind of plastic freak! What woman could love me now? This is all Superman's fault! If he hadn't interfered with my plastictron ray, this never would have happened! Sleep tight Man of Steel, for soon you'll be caught in the flexible yet unyielding grip of... Plastic Man II!
(I have too many favourite films so I'll go with book) I was all set to become the greatest hero Metropolis has ever known after graduating Brakebills: Magic Academy, then that idiot in the red cape showed up and stole my spotlight! He thinks he has the last laugh, but mark my words he hasn't heard the last of the Magician!
(Little ancient one) Reaching text limit, so picture a midget Vandal Savage.

If i were to go on name basis i would be a jew liberator.

Oskar Schindler?

No the queen of Persia according to some bible stories.

>not even the big blue boy scout will be able to put the Pitbull in a kennel!
Kek

Esther?

So a shah's jewish loli?

I EJACULATE FIRE

I'm sure psychotic Butcher has been done before.
Now psychotic Underwater butcher killing innocent Atlantians on the other hand.

My superpower comes from doing absolutely fucking nothing to such an extent that I get quantum zen powers, and end up accidentally neutralizing reality in a cancerous supernova of existential sloth.

The only character close to a superhero I like is Spider Jerusalem, who, funnily enough, is the only character who could beat me since he's the only guy who would have enough stimulants to get me interested in shit again.

youtube.com/watch?v=4AKbUm8GrbM

>An engineer gone rogue.
I fear for the good of Gotham.

Call me Mr. Coffee, fear my automatic drip!

I am known as simply "Lucid", I have become so proficient at lucid dreaming I can enter and manipulate other peoples dreams Freddy Kruger style

all I use this for is raping female superheroes in their dreams

heroes don't know how to deal with me since I'm not actually doing anything illegal IRL

I end up as a c-list villain who's a punching bag for psychic/especially cunning and strong willed heroes and getting forced by other villains to extract and implant information Inception style on their enemies

I would be The Librarian, some kind of weird mix between Mad Hatter and Deacon Blackfire, horrible childhood, I only loved books because fantasy world where everything is perfect and bla bla bla, I have my own ¨literature circle¨ where I have a bunch of classy and fancy Gotham criminals who only work for me because I´m the new guy and that´s interesting but they are just waiting the chance to kill me. I started killing stupid people who doesn´t read or some shit like that, all my crimes are related to some weird book reference like killing someone called Mr. Leopold Dedalus or stealing a weird Nabokov diamond in the Homer Museum in the Hemingway street.

I´m basically another frooty loops with a gun and I work for a bigger big bad who tries to kill Batman, I´m a real threat during my first aparition and I almost kill Batman and destroy Gotham city, on my next apparition Robin hits me with a stick and sent me to Arkham.

My real name would be some weird shit book reference too like James Pynchon, Ernest Cadmus, Hernan Mellville or something. Basically Flamingo tier villain.

Sounds like something Morrison would do

>Sandwich Maker
>Kamala Khan (fuck off she’s cool)
“Tremble before The Sub-Standard! Bacon doesn’t just cost extra, little Ms. Marvel, it’ll cost you your ticket to heaven! Hahahahahahahaha!”
I’m ironically perfect for the job, and I’d ham it up for all it’s worth.