What do you want most, Cred Forums?

What do you want most, Cred Forums?

A reason to keep going

A feeling of purpose

Perfect immortality. Barring that enough money to comfortably live in unemployment until death in my 100's

The nihilism thread was yesterday guys.

I don't know. A big titty goth gf I guess

diana getting butt-fucked by darkseid

freedom from the incessant nagging of my conscience to do the "right thing"

the fucking braces I've needed since I was 12 that my parents were too drunk/assholish to pay for

I tell you what I want, What I really really want!

To write comics. And a real girlfriend. And to astral project.
I will have everything of this but I will astral project first.
unironically.

>tfw I'm an adult now and can pay for my own braces
>tfw my teeth are so fucked up by this point that I'd have to rip out four teeth just to force the rest into place
fuck everything

To write for and show run my own cartoons and have them be loved and appreciated by people. That and a new Superman film that's actually good.

>tfw have to get that done as well
>and get my jaw broken
>and I'd have to wear braces for the next 2 years until I'm fucking 21 years old
>and probably wear a retainer at night for the rest of my life
>and it costs at least $8,000 if not more

I don't know why I haven't just killed myself, user. I know my bastard parents were just fucking waiting for me to turn 18 so they could say "HURRR DURR YOU'RE AN ADULT YOU SHOULD BE INDEPENDENT AND PAY FOR THEM YOURSELF"

fuck everything indeed

A live action Beta Ray Bill, but I know that's never going to happen, and if it did they'd probably screw him over royally.

I want toast!

your parents are idiots who deserve to be reminded of their idiocy at every turn
I am barely a 2nd year bio student, but even I know its much easier - and cheaper- to adjust a child's teeth than an adult
not only is the process a little longer for adults, its also MUCH more painful. When I had braces there were times after the braces were tightened that I just ate tylenol and yogurt or beans with cheese, but only after they warmed up/cooled down to room temp.

For Marvel and DC to get along enough to make a few good comics/games/movies.

It's not worth it. They hurt all the time for like the first month, there's barely anything but fucking pudding you can eat without worry of it fucking up your braces and overcrowding makes you a lot more likely to lose teeth later in life, which you're ripping out just to fit the bracers in to begin with so I seriously question the value of it.

Just fucking floss like your life depends on it.

T̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶e̶s̶t̶r̶u̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶I̶s̶r̶a̶e̶l̶
Becoming a flawless and excellent drawfag

hope that my niece and nephew wont live to see a world where people are forced to abandon parts of the world due to climate change, oil spills, or general douchebaggery from the local governments not functioning.
I used to have hope that things would get better. now I just hope that I die before things get much much worse like I expect

To be able to kill shitty people with my mind.

An Alex Ross graphic novel set in a universe where DC and Marvel characters have always coexisted.

for everyone to have a bit more empathy than they do now.

-an end to the cold war
-an end to paranoia
-for the truth to be illuminated for everyone to see clearly
-an end of taking things out of proportion
-an end to manipulation
-to take the worlds evil and trap it and put it in a museum for all to see so that we may still observe their example but not be corrupted by it.
-an extra dick
-new set or organs
-intergalactic space travel

Weed.

More animated Redwall.

Flight. Just take off in to the sky and never look back

No one. I don't run away from things. I'm flying to go places, not get away from them.

A job that doesn't suck my soul out.
A cutie gf would be nice, too.

Every single evangical fundie, mudslime, and feminist bitch to die horribly, and everything fron the deep state to sony execs suddenly dying of heart attacks and giving the media and governments back to people who actually want to do right by the world again.

I just want the world burn in a sea of thermonuclear warfare, it's not going to get any better given how global society has devolved into a bunch of whiny children.

Money, to send out to my extended family and to be able to live solely to satisfy my desires rather than slave at a job. I'd likely become a hedonist with no ambitions but I'd be happy.

Old Adventure Time back, when it was about adventures in dungeons and punching villains. We'll never have "I'm in my element!" again and hell, I'd watch that for the rest of my life.

Not Cred Forums related, for my leg to get better already.

I want absolute power and inalienable influence over socially valueless individuals so I can be a power-tripping asshole to them in their remote little niches without anyone actually giving a shit about how horrible I am myself.

Well that's an easy fix. Just make an outrage channel on Youtube and you can rake in some Patreon shekels while you're at it,

the death of DC

thankfully I should be getting that by Christmas

For people to constantly challenge their own ideals and beliefs.

a good transformers movie

Comic related?
I want Cyclops back.

I don’t want much from Cred Forums. Maybe a good Kamala Khan game where you stretch around New Jersey fuckin up villains and helping her write terrible fan fiction. Beat-em-up, open world meme-ery, I don’t care. Preferably set in her early comic arc when it was just her adjusting to the weird shit around her before joining the Avengers way too early in her career.

For Laika studios to get the rights to remake a bunch of older classic claymation movies.

Imagine Mad Monster Party with Laika quality stopmotion.
Or Rudolph the Red Nosed Reidneer. Or Gumby getting some big movie.

I think I just wanna play videogames and drink soda.

In all my time with women i have never felt in love. what does it feel like

all Cred Forumsacks and /d/egenerates to be lined up and shot for being piles of pure cancer.

If that's not doable then for time to slow the fuck down so I can enjoy my days off.

Some fucking restful sleep for once in my Goddamned life.
I am so, so tired. All the time. I just want to wake up feeling refreshed. Just once. To know what it's like.

I want to know if there are any other Carl's in this thread: People who have to deal with friends(or just one) calling them stupid or having their arguments regected for dumb reasons.

You

EVERYTHING. MINE. IT IS ALL MINE!

An animated adaptation of Doom Patrol where each season adapts from a different run.

The first season taking from the original run and being like how the Batman: The Brave and the Bold cartoon was. And it would be set in the 60s, none of that "present day" modernization shit.

The second season begins after they've all been blown up with a montage of Crisis of Infinite Earths and fixes what was wrong with the pre-Morrison part of the run before Invasion happens and then everything starts getting weird. It'd be animated like how Batman: The Animated series from the 90s was.

The third season kicks off with mystery of how we got to there that is resolved part way through.

The fourth season begins with a montage of Infinite Crisis and the team fights against the reality warping effects of it while forcing themselves to remember their painful histories to be immune to being reset.

The fifth season goes over Giffen's run and the fallout of the team remembering everything and coming to terms with themselves again, but with a better planned Blackest Night event since that season deals with the fallout from that. Still ends with the Flash fucking everyone over with Flash Point to keep the joke ending.

Sixth season begins with a montage of Flash Point, the universe being destroyed, the new 52, the new 52 being destroyed with rebirth, and then just goes straight into the current run by Way where they fight the forces of meta narrative causality.

You should have that checked by a doctor, dude. Sleep disorders usually are sympthoms of some other, deeper body/mental malfunction.
Take care of yourself and remember that Cred Forums loves you.

To know what to do with my life instead of having 10 different possible paths in front of me paralyzing me into being stuck at my dad's house for almost six years.

Also, to cure my baldness.

>To be in the Air Force
>To be president
>To have Kate Upton sit on my face for hours on end

total escapism. i dont wanna other guys works anymore.and im not an autismo but have found the real world not so fun. its.. literally become fucking repetitive. nothing new comes out. i cant into any mainstream trash or american sjwism.

i wanna keep making everything on my own until i die. and i dont work anymore either.

Friends outside of work and online. And to fucking move out.

The death of the GOP and Conservatism in general.

We would be colonizing planets by now if it wasn’t for those assholes

I want the social media hivemind culture to end