From previous thread
>Toph was supposed to be a 16yo boy
>"Almost perfect is not enough!"
>There's a footfag among the creators
>Is Legend of Korra that really shitty?
>Why Aang didn't kill Ozai?
>Mako deserved better
>Watching ATLA with younger sibling is nice
>Did Iroh really sing a song about raping the women of Ba Sing Se?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f7nDrcpN5Lk
avatar-realms.net/index.php/read
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Everyone knows that
>Needs context
>So?
>Yes
>Killing Ozai would've been retarded and would likely just make him a martyr, Aang was sending a message that killing Ozai was beneath him
>Everyone knows this
>Okay
>No, that's retarded, and Jin wasn't a prostitute either.
Generals shouldn't exist

>Generals shouldn't exist.
Especially for franchises that are on life support, the only thing this one has are those shitty LoK comics.

Reminder Ozai is a little bitch.

>Jin wasn't a prostitute either.
Never heard or thought about that. Now I do...Fuck!

Maybe it's a stupid question but how Aang can expect being as powerful as Roku or Kyoshi, in the TV Show, considering is a young kid that doesn't have enough time to prepare himself correctly for mastering the 4 elements.
The Avatar we see in TLA is clearly less impressive and strong that what he was supposed to be, no?
I mean, Kyoshi, for example, lived for 230 years. Because of that, she was probably one of the most powerful Avatars, if not the most powerful. Or am I just mistaking?

He should have been executed. But I guess it's too hardcore for a kid TV show

Says the woman who hates her daughter and abandoned Zuko to his father's whims while she fucked some new lover.

Agreed. Ozai was a sick bastard, but Ursa was a terrible woman and mother too.

Leaving him alive but taking away his power was such a "fuck you" to every non-bender. like it was basically saying they're not a threat cause they don't have powers. Which isn't true, and really annoying.

If they had wanted Aang to struggle with whether or not he was going to kill Ozai it should've been better introduced and built up. Suddenly going on that turtle adventure and then framing the entire final battle about life/death shit instead of the themes they'd built up throughout the series was jarring was choking at the finish line. Like, Aang was a vegetarian from the beginning and had respect for all life but that was not prevalent enough for it to be their final sticking point. For that to be the final thing Aang should've had more moments like Katara's blood bending.

The series started with Aang running away because he was afraid of facing his duty and it feels like he did the same thing in the last episode by refusing the kill blow. But they didn't even have to introduce that life/death thing.

Waterjugs Katara is best Katara.

youtube.com/watch?v=f7nDrcpN5Lk
Ozai is forever immortalized in my brain as a badass
Fuck whatever the comics do or say

Honestly no non-bender could come close to Ozai's level because at the end of the day, he can still breathe fire. Unless your setting has guns or an equivalent to it, the non-magical folk are always gonna be one step beneath the ones who can create fire in the palm of their hand, or can cause an earthquake at will.

I don't think Aang was expected to be AS powerful as them, but just powerful enough to face a world that had gone so long without an Avatar, and an airbender one on top of that. If he had been more like Korra in terms of assertiveness and Azula hadn't had the sense to zap a floating glowing target, Ba Sing Se wouldn't have fallen in Book 2.

>I mean, Kyoshi, for example, lived for 230 years. Because of that, she was probably one of the most powerful Avatars, if not the most powerful. Or am I just mistaking?
Yeah, well. Creating an island is certainly impressive, but it looked like that happened in her 30s and we haven't heard of her pulling off any other impressive displays of strength besides that. Aang technically mastered the Avatar State within a year, but he didn't live long and was a pacifist. Korra tore a hole in the fabric of reality, but she's dumb and is obviously not gonna reach 230. So yeah, Kyoshi's likely the strongest, but only because she lived so long.

>Is Legend of Korra that really shitty?
Air is not that bad until it completely shits the bed at the end. 3/10
Spirits is shitty from start to finish. 2/10
Change is actually decent. Nothing ATLA level, but decent. 6/10
Balance is meh, from memory at least. It was pretty forgettable except for the mecha and Korrasami. 5/10

Overall, a 4/10.

ATLA:
Water has quite a few mediocre episodes, but there are flashes of brilliance. 7.5/10
Earth is amazing. 9/10
Fire is an example of the whole being lesser than the sum of its parts. But man, some of those parts are really fucking good. 7.5/10

Overall, an 8/10, plus two points for nostalgia makes it a 10/10.

>Leaving him alive but taking away his power was such a "fuck you" to every non-bender.
Interesting point of view, that's not something I thought about

Kyoshi has had a bisexual powers, hence the longest lifespan of all Avatars.

Kyoshi had earthbender hax, like Bumi

>general
thats not how it works dipshit

>Leaving him alive but taking away his power was such a "fuck you" to every non-bender.
I disagree. Remember than FN is basically Japan, and from what we know the FN royalty derive much of their authority from their martial prowess. So losing in combat and being stripped of his bending is more damning for his leadership than Bill Clinton getting some action on the side

I dropped this harder than OP's mom dropped OP on his head

Is it possible to learn these powers...?

Yes, just keep looking at Playboys until you stop focusing entirely on dick.

So, since I really loved TLA, would you say it's better to not watch LoK and stay on a "good note"?

At least Zuko became a nice man at the end.
Poor Azula didn't have that chance...Her father brainwashed her completely, her mom never gave her love, she lost her life, her purpose, her dignity and her human part is constantly threatened by her insanity.

I'm not comfortable with what happened to Azula. She's my favorite female character, and to be completely honest I didn't want her to end like this...I may be too sensitive, which is possible, but I don't like to see a character suffer, and I have the feeling that Azula paid the price for everything.
Without going for a complete 180° redemption path, I'd have loved something more...I don't know. Less brutal, for Zula.

This is why Amon was right and the good guy of Korra Season 1. Fuck the benders, they shouldn't abuse their powers.

There are some people that love LoK more than TLA, so I think you should watch a bit and make up your own mind. Just don't expect it to be ATLA, and don't hesitate to drop it if you're not enjoying it.

>Fuck the benders, they shouldn't abuse their powers.
Which is exactly what Amon did. Sadly.

>>Watching ATLA with younger sibling is nice
This was lots of fun. Only weird part was at the end where Azula was thoroughly defeated and broke down in tears... and my grade school sisters laughed at her very lowest. I'd watched the series in full before, and I never thought to laugh. I thought it was a seriously emotional moment for the poor cunt, but i guess in retrospect it was pretty funny.

Yeah, you're right. I think I'll download the first season and give it a try.

I guess it depends on the viewer's empathy or point of view. The mental breakdown of Azula was hard to watch for me, and even now it's still heartbreaking.

They should have had Azula fuck off somewhere and nearly die and she's nursed back to health by a young waterbender or some shit and it softens her. Occasionally she has flashes of evil megalomaniac but the little waterbender thinks she's being silly and doesn't take it seriously, which makes Azula realise she takes herself way too seriously.

It would've been nice, but no. The tragedy of Azula is there is no going back for her. Ozai left a permanent scar on both of his children.

I reckon the first season's worth watching if only to have an opinion on it.

But Zuko got over his scar and chose to keep it as a reminder of the world he could have been a part of. There's no reason Azula couldn't do the same with her mental ones.

>There are some people that love LoK more than TLA
tumblr and waifufags mainly

Agreed. Completely

When's the next ATLA Gurihiru comic?

>This is water from the Spirit Oasis at the North Pole. It has special properties, so I've been saving it for something important.

Daily reminder that Katara let Jet die.

Jet was a shitty character anyway, who existed solely to provide three-way sexual tension between Aang and Katara.

This.
Jet felt like a really forced character, with the typical cocky attitude. Also, the way Katara distrusted Sokka was dumb. He's her brother.
My own sister found that scene higly stupid since every normal person would listen to their sibling before to a random stranger.
I'm glad we got rid of him.

I just finished watching ATLA. What do I do with my life now? I need to see those characters do something. I want more Azula suffering. And most importantly, I want more Toph!

Read the comics. Azula suffers even more in those.

>I want more Toph!
I wonder why...

Not from an earthbender

Korra was less assertive than Avatar Kuruk. She was brash, not assertive.

Now that you point it out, she was willing to use it to cure Zuko's scar, something purely aesthetical, and for a guy who almost killed her several times, but didn't even think about using it to save someone who gave his life protecting the avatar. I feel worse for Jet, now

Jet was a shit character who got an ending perfectly befitting of him.

Jet was a pivotal moment for the show. It was important to give Katara an outlet for her desires. From a philosophical standpoint, it showed kids that there are human beings on both sides of any conflict. This theme continued in The Headband and also in the finale. Then you have him in Ba Sing Se and the writers use him to reveal Lake Laogai and the conspiracy of the Dai Li.

Shitty character? Nah brah. I don't think so.

What he did was no worse than what Zuko did, yet he was brushed off as a literally who.

Are you trying to apply logic in a woman's decision?

Because, he, literally, was a who.

Zuko was not. Sorry, Jetfag.

Care to suggest any?
Fuck, now I want to see this.
It's a pity we're never shown what happened to her after she was defeated. Not even a glimpse of her in prison, whether she was meditating on the errors of her ways, or if she was just sent to a mental institution.

>Care to suggest any?
"The Search", "Smoke and Shadow"...

I have a link for a french website where you can download all comics in English, if you want it ( no need to speak French to get it ).

That would be great, user

>It's a pity we're never shown what happened to her after she was defeated
They humiliated her even more! As if it was needed! That morbid harassment on Azula makes me uncomfortable honestly

There:

avatar-realms.net/index.php/read

>white Katara

>Yes it's a general, you gotta deal with it edition
Oh, then I guess ill go let /sug/ and /svtfoeg/ know so we can all have our 24/7 generals back

Thank you, kind user
I know I need to read those, and I fear that after those I'll have to dwelve into fanfiction in order to see Azula "redempted"

Wouldn't it be great?
Azula runs away from her mother and brother in The Search, has to live on her own, but she's always had shit done for her. She has little idea how to catch food and burns it to a crisp because she's used to throwing copious amounts of fire at a problem in order to solve it. She gets weak from eating unhealthy charred food and can't hunt. Soon she tries to hunt properly, and the animal breaks her leg. She can't walk, doesn't know what a splint even is, and she knows there are other animals about. It starts to rain, and she can hear the bushes rustling. Her fire is weak. An animal pounces and rams Azula and is about to finish her off but stops because the rain above it has turned into shards of ice that stab its hide. Azula looks around to see a little kid run over to er, and then she faints. Cue Azula being a hardass bitch at first, refusing to talk at all to a "peasant", then giving up and making small talk, but the kid is still not talking to her. Azula gets pissed off and then Azula tries a different tact: she says she's sorry, and then the kid starts to talk to her again. Small talk happens and then Azula warms to the kid.

They should have had her drugged, gangraped, and mindbroken by her former Dai-Li agents who are bitter that they aren't welcome in both the Earth Kingdom and the Fire Nation and then dumped in Ba Sing Se to live the rest of her life as a prostitute junkie. Long Feng is the one who pops her cherry.

As a writer I already fell into fanfiction myself, so I get the point.

In a "lewd" way, the erotic game "Four Elements Trainer" also offers a quite good alternative path, based on real events, for Azula, if you're acting nice with her.

You're a miserable faggot

I think the links are all dead, I can't load any of the pictures, nor the DL link is working

I decided to start watching Avatar because I wanted to understand the backstory of Four Elements Trainer, actually. I didn't do Azula's "love route" with Zuko yet because from the tone of the first few lines, I knew I would have spoiled some things I felt I'd have enjoyed more to discover while watching the series. I do not regret this decision.

Was that game updated recently? I had to stop playing after getting half way through the Azula arc since it wasn't finished. This was probably 5 months ago, maybe more.

How much is playable now?

>yes it's a general
Enjoy /trash/, faggot.

I just went there but SVEG and SUG aren't there????

Nevermind, disregard that I just didn't look hard enough. There are links for "The Search", but many others are indeed missing.

pls respond

I think both Azula routes are complete, and the Toph route has started. I didn't play it in full, yet

Really? Because "The Rift", "Smoke and Shadow", "North and South" work for me

I wonder who's gonna be the grill in airbender route

Jinora? Ikki? Genderbent Aang?

Book 2 is finished (both routes)
Book 3 isn't finished, and there's only the slave route so far. They added more content to it recently (new scenes with Suki, Toph and Joo Dee and few other things)

i've never actually thought about that

I looked up only The Lost Adventures at first, and none of those seem to work

Judging by the silhouette on the main screen, it's definitely Korra.

Ah, yeah indeed.

>Book 2 is finished (both routes)
Can you turn Azula into a demure qt who just wants to be with you and doesn't give a fuck about taking over the world? I was making her do public exhibition to chip away at her pride for this reason.

>could have had genderbent Aang
>instead we get literally the worst Avatar ever
Why.jpeg

I cannot say for the slave route, since I never played it - and don't intend to - but if you follow the love route, and focus only on her, nah. She genuinely loves the MC and wants him to share her life, but she also clearly hints that Ozai will not be eternal and sooner or later, she'll take his place, with the MC by her side...

The main question imo is: who will the player be? Tenzin?
It was obvious Korra would be the girl, no surprise here. And I don't mind the idea of breaking her

Yes they are

I do kinda like the Sugar Daddy thing, and Tenzin is such a stick-up-his-ass kinda dude it would be funny to see how Korra reacts to his sudden chadness.

But Genderbent Aang would have been fucking glorious.

>brown Azula

I wonder who they would have cast as Toph

Korra was made to be dommed. It'd be a crime if she wasn't an option.

>top left

>Remember than FN is basically Japan
every thread

Fire Nation isn't a 1 to 1 copy of Japan. It's a hybrid of Japan, China, and other Asian countries. Just like every other nation is a mishmash of other various cultures.

Genderbent Aang also.
>you will never be the Chad Nation's Chadlord Chadzai domming a small genderbent Aang who can't fire stone bullets at you because she's experiencing mild dyspraxia thanks to her altered physiology wrecking her muscle memory

>is basically
Reading sure is hard!

I'm confused. Why a general starting in 2018? The show ended how many years ago and they won't do anything new. Why start generals now?
I'd be happy if this place would contain the 20 daily Korra sucks threads but still.

>Who is your *grunt* Phoenix King
>Y-you are! Ow.
>That's right. And who's my little Last Bitchbender?
>I-I AM! OWW PLEASE STOP!
>Believe it. And *grunts* no. You're like this world: mine to play with. Right?
>....
>*slaps Aang* RIGHT?!
>yes...

>basically Japan
But that's not a Japanese thing numb-nuts.

Was I the only one who had hoped, after the scene of Azula breaking down crying after cuttin her own hair, that Zuko would reach the palace ready to fight her, only to find her crying, curled up in the corner, whispering "Brother, help me" as she sees him enter her room? And then not believing her and striking her down, because she was too broken to even lift a finger?

What the hell did I just read?

Fire Nation is basically Empire of the Rising Sun, faggot.

Interest for the series rising up because of the western eroges being pumped out at the moment.
Or maybe a market campaign in order to rile up interest for a new series in pre-production right now, maybe testing the waters to see if there's still interest.

>Fire Nation is basically Empire of the Rising Sun
look at this mad white boy

>no Ty Lee's lover route

how could Yang fuck up so bad? Ozai had actual character depth for a minute, then he just turns into a raving lunatic again at the end.

>Korra getting in the way of my enjoyment
Pottery

They should have done another one where she goes back a few years later. Maybe to inform him that Zuko has sired an heir and Ozai's legacy is now nothing.

Yang was shit at pretty much anything involving the Fire Family. Zuko gets cucked, Koh gets mommy issues, Azula can still do a bunch of bullshit despite still being crazy, Zuko jobs to Azula again, etc. The comics without them were decent though.

Korrafags need not reply.

bump

Is any of the Avatar vidya worth playing?

No.
I had some expection with the LoK game since it was from Platinum Games, but it was mediocre

i like the original way more buy you idiots are sad

And you are mad someone doesn't like you're a shit waifu.

I think, yes, you should avoid. It wouldn't be that bad if it was just a story I don't like, but it messes with the stablished lore and all, tainting the original one. There are even contradictions in it.
The people who enjoyed LOK more than ATLA where the ones who watched ATLA cause they watched LOK first. Probably they're influenced by various factors, like being biased by the constant bashing LOK has here and try to go against the popular opinion. Other people are just shippers who love Korrasami.

Martial artists that control elements, making a good game out of this should be fucking easy. What a shame.

Cashgrab games usually are universally shit.

>Cashgrab games
Just because it was edited by Activision...

No it was a cashgrab game.

So you literally just wanted the same thing but with tits.

What are you talking about

What if Zuko was replaced with Azula in ATLA?

korra was a mistake

Then no way she could have resisted Sokka's charms

Imagine a love triangle between Azula and Katara and Aang.

Shit would be cash.

Then she would have get a good ending.

>still smiling at her brother raging
Why was she such a cunt to Zuko? He was nice to her.

She wanted what Zuko had.

If she wasn't such a cunt to everyone then maybe her mother would have liked her more.

I hate Korra's show but I want to feel Korra's muscular brown body. I am conflicted.

>I want to feel Korra's muscular brown body
What straight man wouldn't?

>She wanted what Zuko had.
A dick?

>muscular body
>straight
Haha... silly gay anons.

i'm sorry that you're so closet that you have to avoid things that you believe are even subvertly masculine, faggot

Late reply but Gurihiru isn't doing them anymore, they have a new artist and writer.

There is nothing wrong here, user, I totally respect your urge to have your ass pegged by some muscular brown person.

you've been waiting to use that slide, haven't you

Call it what you want. I'm gay for Korra, who gives a shit?

Ozai ruled through fear and intimidation. By taking away his bending Aang basically castrated the dude and without his bending powers he lost his powers of intimidation and his subordinates betrayed him as a result because that was the only thing keeping them loyal. It had nothing to do with his bending itself it was the intimidation he used it for.

Presumably, Jet was bleeding internally. Katara may not be able heal internal wounds if they don't have a clear entry point for the water. But desu this is just a shitty excuse for a clear oversight on the writers part. They either missed it completely or couldn't bring it up cause she needs that to heal Aang later even though she doesn't know that.

>Or maybe a market campaign in order to rile up interest for a new series in pre-production right now, maybe testing the waters to see if there's still interest
Do you seriously think they're going to go to fucking Cred Forums for that

Maybe it's jut MITY shilling his game even harder, idk. I'm making stuff up to answer an answerless question.

Eh the fact was there were people more important to Katara that she could've used the water on and that's probably why she didn't try using it on Jet. Him dying was already heavy enough, they probably couldn't get away with Katara holding the vial and then letting it go, or later having her be guilty over it. I don't think she was gonna use it on Zuko right away, it was just an option if he was able to show that he had changed.

You're a faggot with good taste then

>Do you seriously think they're going to go to fucking Cred Forums for that
Cred Forums is plagued with faggot shills and fanboys so why not

Yeah, well. At least he was there for Azula, evil piece of shit that still had some affection for his daughter. What does that makes you Ursa?

No. Just no.

Yes. Broken Femaang shall become a thing.

No, push as much as you want. If I say no, it's no.

Watched Mr Enter's Korra season 1 review yesterday. He was so right.

>Guess what, Aang. I am about to climax.
>...
>Stop whimpering, wretch. You know where it's going, don't you?
>p-please... please don't...
>SILENCE! I shall sire a Fire Prince in your pathetic airbender womb.
>Aang is sobbing now
>Cry for all the good it does you, worthless Avatar. Even you can't stop nature taking its course.

What about male-Azula and female-Zuko AU?

Zuko should heal her with tender love

Fuck that bitch needed a serious dicking to snap her out of her daddy funk.

*brotherly love
Just wholesome, sibling, platonic, supporting love. No lewds.