TMS Animation

Were they, dare I say it, /ourstudio/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VgD6E-LT9dg
youtube.com/watch?v=pAtQh_sSOjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vsQrKZcYtqg
animaniacs.wikia.com/wiki/Episode_61:_Baloney_and_Kids/Super_Buttons/Katie_Ka-Boom:_The_Driving_Lesson
youtube.com/watch?v=ZamTGX_gqs4
legion1979.tumblr.com/post/59447404953/are-we-being-punished-episode-61
kimcartoon.me/Cartoon/Animaniacs/Episode-061?id=10924
youtube.com/watch?v=tpDXavn2KGs
youtu.be/W_ox4aAJiks?t=2m49s
desuarchive.org/co/thread/92827357/#92852923
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ruined by a fanboy that wants to fuck a little girl that owns a hamster

Yes, until LilPri shown up and fucked everything up, they tried to redeem themselves after that but then Aikatsu shown up and just made thing worse and Lupin III Part IV was too little, too late.

Oh great, more people are copying that one autist now.

No, they can't animate for shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=VgD6E-LT9dg

Explain this then.

youtube.com/watch?v=pAtQh_sSOjQ

Thats Wang (a Taiwanese studio), not TMS.

This is TMS.
youtube.com/watch?v=vsQrKZcYtqg

While it's a good song, the animation is shit.

And no, the Barney episode is TMS.

animaniacs.wikia.com/wiki/Episode_61:_Baloney_and_Kids/Super_Buttons/Katie_Ka-Boom:_The_Driving_Lesson

Dave Marshall = Wang Film.
Also youtube.com/watch?v=ZamTGX_gqs4

>wikia.com
Wow nice source faggot

Think again.

I didn't say Dave Marshall didn't direct it, I said it was animated by TMS.

Fucking retard.

All right all right, settle down. You want proof, here's proof.

TMS isn't even listed in the episode.

And speaking of TMS. They're alright I guess. But their work on most of the WB shows were rather lacking 80% of the time.

Keiko Oyamada was the animation supervisor for the TMS episodes of Animaniacs, Dave Marshall did the Wang episodes.

legion1979.tumblr.com/post/59447404953/are-we-being-punished-episode-61

TMS, being a anime studio outsources alot of their work, their in house stuff is top of the line but when they outsource is hit and miss at best.

Also thank you.

If anyone cares about what they did.

>TMS isn't even listed in the episode.
OOPS

This is the level of retardation and lies by TMS shills.

Not episode 61.

Yes episode 61.

Back to the point: TMS are shit, they don't even know how to animate basic walk and run cycles, lip sync is entirely out of the question (but we'll forgive them because they no spekku ingurishi) don't know shit about acting or posing.

I wish they could've done another Akira, if you know what I mean - another ambitious film project that isn't Lupin. Serious contender for the best animation ever put down. The use of lighting and color pallet is off the charts.

Fuck off, Famicom.

No they are not, they know very well to do basic walk and run cycles, acting, timing and posing, you're thinking of Studio Mir as those guys don't know how to do basic walk and run cycles, acting, timing and posing, on top of that Mir makes Filmation look good.

As for lip sync they did try, but since they're a anime studio and that most anime is post synced it's surprising how much they got right in the sound department (they did Akira after all, one of the few anime that is pre synced).

>No they are not, they know very well to do basic walk and run cycles
Just stop you lying sack of shit. From the fucking video you posted
>youtube.com/watch?v=vsQrKZcYtqg
filled to the brim with bad animation but you're blind and stupid and a liar.

Akira was a nightmare for them to do, the ones who did work on it were glade that they worked on Akira but they never want to go through with that again.

You're a retard.
kimcartoon.me/Cartoon/Animaniacs/Episode-061?id=10924

Unless you think using KimCartoon is also retarded.

That is 100% false, this is a cartoon fulled to the brim with bad animation, good drawings, but bad animation.

youtube.com/watch?v=tpDXavn2KGs

You sure you're not confusing Mir with Pierrot?

Mine is directly off the DVD. Did you notice pirated sites often get credits, episode numbers, and episode names wrong? The most infamous case is probably Samurai Jack where about 90% of online sources just get the episode names wrong. It's very possible they used some pirated release that spliced wrong credits and mixed up episodes together.

And how old is that footage?

I didn't give it as an example, the other guy did. If that footage is so old that it's invalid as an example, then so are most of the works in This is the kind of retarded logic that's used by TMS fanboys.

Most of Pierrot's Korra episodes ended up at Magic Bus and as we all know Magic Bus is the Japanese version of Akom, and we all know what Akom is like.

The amount of ToonZone/TVTropes/TGWTG brainwashing in here is off the charts

and Cred Forums, don't forget Cred Forums.

Thats is a DVD rip.
There is no brainwashing here, fuck off.

>Thats is a DVD rip.
Check the original, fucko.

Acknowlging Magic Bus again, are we Famifuck?
>not realizing Moi or Toon City worked on Korra too
youtu.be/W_ox4aAJiks?t=2m49s

They were retake studios, not primary studios.

What's a retake studio?

You know this how?

From what I can gather- Famicom's retarded way of thinking what support studios are. Not realzing that Moi got a credit and Magic Bus never did.

When a studio is so bad you hire another more competent studio to do retake for the incompetent studio.

High Toon did this, Kennedy did the episode but some shots were retaked by Wang because what Warner Bros got back from Kennedy was so bad they had to replace them with a better studio, in this case it was Wang.

By watching other projects Magic Bus worked on I can spot out their style.

I think a more accurate comparison would be The Looney Beginning.

They did it for High Toon as well.

Fuck off Famicom64

Fuck off, TMS Fag.

Or go pretend to be a Warner Archive employee again, like you did on Friday. We had a lot of fun shitting on you in that thread.

Too late, we've already got him going.

Someone seriously needs to keep better track of him.

That was a actual Warner Archive employee, only one post was fake and he already took care of it.

We know it's you, TMS Fag.

Fuck off.

>Someone seriously needs to keep better track of him.

What are we, the Retard Police? His parents should've aborted him or at least euthanized him at the first sign of autism.

No it was not, fuck off.

There no autism here, fuck off.

>What are we, the Retard Police?
No, but the mods are. You'd think at this point they'd treat him in the same manner as Lee or the Tailsposter.

And yet they don't,

You'd figure the same mods who keep on removing generals threads would handle someone as pants-on head retarded as he is.

He should have been banned from Cred Forums years ago, this special needs retard and pedo has been going around on the internet making shit up and claiming them as fact since at least 2008 and on Cred Forums since 2013.

desuarchive.org/co/thread/92827357/#92852923

This post still stands, I see that he has now switched from parroting anons telling him to seek help to parroting anons telling him to fuck off.

Nothing you said and nothing about that post is true, seek help.

You know what's also odd? No one's followed this thread's advice on dealing with Famicom's retardation.

See what I mean?

>There are lots of easy ways to spot TMS Fag. Overused phrases like "debunked" or "seek help".

>But the EASIEST way to draw him out is the fact that he psychologically CANNOT ignore any accusation to his identity. Say "fuck off, TMS fag" and he will always, ALWAYS reply. Usually by saying "that was not him" or "this has been debunked", as if that somehow proves it's not TMS fag.

>He will not be able to stop himself from replying. His autism is that severe.

Nothing you said is true.

Oh, and by the way the Animaniacs reboot is being animated in 3DCG so you can fuck off now.