>>Says female leads don't sell
>>Wonder Woman was a huge hit.
>>Pushes Inhumans to be X-Men killer
>>Not only does his Inhumans show crash and burn, but Disney is buying Fox

How can one man be so wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm0129284/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's a terrible businessman who only got his job because of bullshit.

Friendly reminder

I think there is actually a new photo of him now. He was at an event with Trump. First public photo in over 30 years!

Can no one topple this guy?

Maybe someday

He's the stereotypical jew from all the rumors. I guess they never made huge money before, but because he refused to spend shit they didn't lose much anyways.

Well there's one horse he backed that ended up winning.

Is he gonna move to cabinet?

Iger could but all he cares about is buying IPs and keeping Disney family friendly.

>He's the stereotypical jew from all the rumors
don't associate me with that hand-rubbing oven fuel

Thats the most cartoonishly retarded shit I've ever heard.

Why bother? He's an idiot who is aging into irrelevancy very quickly. His entire control has been circumvented repeatedly, and even the section of the company he's been allowed to play with has been gradually restricted from him.

Let his ever shrinking telomeres take him.

Define 'winning'.

I think making as much as he does to do what is effectively nothing is winning pretty hard. I wish I made 7 figures to sit in an office all day.

>Pushes Inhumans to be X-Men killer
This one made no sense to me, I don't know why anyone ever thought anything other than actual X-Men would sell. They should have been going after the Fox movie rights long ago and they also should have not let their lack of movie rights convince them to suppress other forms of media they did have X-Men rights to like with Marvel vs. Capcom.

Maybe public appearances are his weakness, and his power diminished after that.

Does anybody like the inhumans. I read about them during the war of kings arc and they seemed like fascist assholes

There's no reason Inhumans couldn't have worked as a movie, if only Fiege had also wanted to make it.

The TV show's failure is entirely Ike's fault for trying to make it on a low budget.

Inhumans are completely unlikable as far as I can tell.
They're a bunch of weird freak aristocrats who go around trying mutate people with gas, the main leader guy can't even talk, and they just remind you you're not getting the X-Men anytime you see them instead in some form of entertainment media because they're just like the X-Men minus all the good ideas and sympathetic position as an oppressed minority group.

>Black Panther breaking records
Name one that doesn't use the word "black" or "diversity".

Also the name is retarded. Inhuman is supposed to be a bad thing, but they're treated like they're either heroic or neutral.

Christ, this should be an exploration of the ethics of forced Terrigen Mutation and Inhuman Politics. If Ike wanted Inhumans to be a thing, he could have told Marvel to make them the Mouse's answer to Game of Thrones. #ThorgiWasRight #MoveTheNeedle

Because he's basically Cred Forums; the CEO

it made sound business sense. both of those movies succeeded based on huge grassroots social media efforts. you can't predict that shit.

That was actually fractions pitch for the big inhjmans push till nsrvel told him to make them mutsntd 2.0 so he left

Its breaking records in terms of how mad it makes dumbasses on the internet.

That's a fairly shitty infographic.

I am pretty sure there is a way to profit at being a strawman. I just haven't figured out how yet.

The Alt Right is always wrong.

Remember how he sabotaged Iron Man 3's script by forcing the director to make the villain a man instead of a woman like the original plan because he thought kids wouldn't buy action figures of a female villain?

It turns out they didn't make action figures of Killian anyway.

Ike Perlmutter is Jewish.

How would have Iron Man 3 been better with a female villain? They should have used the real Mandarin with superpowers because that shit would have been epic.

It was still making the director change the script he wanted to make. Originally Maya Hansen was going to be the main villain.

>tfw mandarin, the main iron man villain is ruined forever in the best iron man momentum since his creation

>ENGRISH MIXED RACE CHINABOO VILLAIN
>'FEAR MY BOXER REBERRION, IRON MAN'
>'TECHNOROGY SHALL FALL BEFORE TWADITION'
>'YOU MAY HAVE HAD THE UPPER HAND BEFORE, BUT NOW THE MID REST IS ADDICTED TO OPIATES'
>'I FOUND YOUR REAKNESS IRON MAN, I'VE UNPLUGGED YOUR BATTEWY'
>'Oh, and these magic rings that I got from a UFO I guess'

Are we going the fire emblem route, where we just introduce a character who is technically OP, but is never used because of how fucking embarassing it is to have them on screen?

Jews can be self hating

He didn't need to be written like this cringy stereotype, if he was written just he was in the movie and given magic rings, that would have been alright.

As completely stupid as that sounds, I’d read an ironman story where the mandarin gets white poor people addicted to painkillers as revenge for the opium wars.

He's a war veteran of Israel.

There is no difference today between Jews and Nazis.

I like them, but they do not work in the X-Mens place at all. No part of that plan made true logical sense, other than each group having a bit of an easy explanation for new powered people to show up often.

What's so insane about Kim Jong Un with Liberace's decadence?

Time makes fools of us all.

Some of the Nuhumans were good. Kamala, Moon Girl, Kid Kaiju...

But they were good in spite of being inhuman rather than because. Moon Girl actually actively hated being Inhuman, and it only caused problems for her in her own book.

She hasn't switched minds with DD in ages, so she might've actually cured herself off panel.

>Evil Overlord-tier behavior demonstrating an incredible lack of sympathy for other humans
>"Hey, why am I wrong about what people's tastes are like?"
Really jiggles the riggles.

>Not only does his Inhumans show crash and burn, but Disney is buying Fox
>Disney is buying Fox
How will this be allowed? Surely monopoly law prevents it. They'll be fucking MASSIVE.

There are 6 big studios:
1. Warner.
2. Paramount.
3. Universal.
4. Columbia.
5. Disney.
6. Fox.

Disney buying Fox will make them a 1/3 of the big studios. Hardly a monopoly. Now, if Disney buys Columbia as has been rumored...

The lawyers went over it with a fine toothed comb.

Disney is letting Fox keep News, Sports, and their Local Affiliates. Essentially, they're buying a bunch of IPs, the rights to FF and Xmen, and the first Star Wars movie.

It's not a monopoly because there are still other studios, and Disney isn't touching anything that overlaps with ABC like News or Sports, what they're doing is essentially just buying IPs like how Fox and Sony bought Marvel IPs in the past.

i think the new ghostbusters movie did more in that respect

>Disney buying Fox will make them a 1/3 of the big studios. Hardly a monopoly.
>Hardly a monopoly
You hairsplitting piece of shit.

There can be such as a thing as a "functional monopoly" which does need to be factored in when mergers like this happen. If a merger elevates the corporation to a status that will essentially preclude existing competing corporations from competing with it, even if they don't die off.

>Evil Overlord-tier behavior demonstrating an incredible lack of sympathy for other humans

Last I heard, he was overseeing the VA, which I found absolutely hilarious considering the shit state its in with regards to its capacity to aid veterans and knowing how much of a miserly unsympathetic cunt Perlmutter has been his entire life.

Remember that this was 90s Marvel. They were bleeding money like mad. Had the X-men and Spider-man films not taken off a few years later, Marvel had a very real chance of becoming a branch of DC. Perlmutter was just extremely desperate to keep the company afloat for a bit longer.

Do you even know what a monopoly is?

Disney will buy the overseas filials of those channels tho.

That does not make him any less ridiculous.

Perlmutter really is ridiculous, you're right.

Does every definition have to be literal with you? You autistic robot.

No. But 33% of anything can't be considered monopoly...

>decrepit old man is increasingly out of touch

Shocking

Links to where he actually said those things and sjws "interpretation" of what he said, aka misinformation and twisting of words.
Second is he referring to comics or movies?
In order to prove him wrong post multiple comics with women and black leads that have done well, one or two is an exception not a rule.
For you guys accusing him of being alt right, are you guys for real or are you really that stupid, or is anybody that voted for trump automatically a white supremacists regardless of their ethnicity?
This thread is like a fucking tumblr parody.

Falling short yet again

>I am not an autistic robot
>proceeds to act like autistic robot
Who is entering captcha for you?

This isn't true. Read the fucking law.

I would take the use of the word "monopoly" seriously if they had at least 60% of the big studios. Also, they still have to compete with the mini majors.

>t. dirty commie

I just read an article that said Ike used a model to stand in for him in one of his photos. Is it true after all?

A monopoly doesn't mean anything if not "all". It's not like you said "really big" and someone said "I've seen bigger", a monopoly is a binary state. You are or you aren't.

Is that Michael Scott?

mo·nop·o·ly
məˈnäpəlē
noun
the exclusive possession or control of the supply or trade in a commodity or service.

>exclusive

>there was a Marvel exec named Joe Calamari

imdb.com/name/nm0129284/

>dirty commie

supporting any form of monarchy, including oligopoly, is a sign of mental illness

woops, must have spelled monopoly wrong

Point me where it says that having at least a 33% quota of some general industry is monopoly.