Ben 10 Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/NidoranDuran/23601/Ben-10-Inch
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/HookedOnPhoenix/22727/Ben10-Sexathon
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/Scape/23666/Caught-on-video
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/Kuroshio/17232/Commission-Ben-Tens-Big-Wedding-Night
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/Kuroshio/20257/Ben-10-Froggystyle
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/Kuroshio/20614/Ben10-Red-Green-and-Ben
fanfiction.net/s/11080096/1/Ben-and-The-Frog-Princess
fanfiction.net/s/9784915/1/Alien-Girls-Are-The-Best
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/Jayrich/15418/Brawl-in-Family
ask.fm/DerrickJWyatt/answers/120956925812
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So was Rook the best thing to come out of Omniverse, or can you think of something better?

Obligatory: favorite alien? can be one, or your top 10, whatever really.

For me, it's Toepick; intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of beauty.

Gotta go fast.

Sure I’ll agree with that. Not that Omniverse was really that good in the first place though.

Excellent choice.

LEMME TELL YA SOMETHING ANONYMOUS POSTER ON FOURCHANS DEDICATED BOARD FOR COMICS AND CARTOONS! RATH IS THE BESTEST KITTY IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD AND DONT YOU FORGET IT!

1) luchador Rath
2) malware
3)best Ben 10k
4) those two hepisodes with an interdimentional war of Ben
5) your God ball weavel

Bro Rook was weirdly hot

Does it really matter if he’s the best if the concept of Ben 10k is just really boring and lame as a whole?

I think it was made all the better by being such a stark contrast to his usual behavior and mannerisms, while at the same time keeping other traits like the whole “no contractions” speech patterns

Yes, because he is the closest to a doable Ben10k without a "the flash" problem

If I might ask, what exactly is wrong with the concept of Ben 10k?

It’s not like you’re pinned down with any given iteration of a future Ben, given that it’s been established that Ben operates in crosstime with many possible futures. If you don’t like one future, there are literally infinite other ones that you can dream up and all of them are just as “canon” as any other

Not that user

My guess is what I called "the flash" problem, when you get a character as op as Ben 10k you either have him lose to stuff he should solve easily or or fix all problems in seconds. Example:

In the original future episodes Ben fought vilgax , why didn't he stomp a clockwork/ atomix combo or used gutrot or big chill
Or the 1000,000 aliens we don't know etc

In the original future Ben did not have the Biomnitrix, so no fighting with Mixed aliens. In addition, this was a Ben that apparently never took off the Omnitrix for a break, and thus never rebooted and got familiar with different alien forms. He found the ones he liked and which were effective for keeping crime to a minimum. He was hard and bitter about life, and not willing to take chances on forms that wouldn’t guarantee his success (so no alien X). It was only after young!Ben showed up that we saw him willing to be novel again.

>> no fusion
What I meant was using clockwork to return vilgax to a corpse and atomix to kick him to the atmosphere, since switching to combo of the alien abilities is this ones gimmick

>>Never taking off the watch
I'll argue this means the opposite , he had at least 5 extra years to unlock and practice with other forms

For reference in the more or less 3 months of OS he unlocked 10 other forms

Ben didn’t even spend much time as a HUMAN, let alone any new forms. He spent all his time as XLR8 patrolling the planet, only changing forms when he had to fight. He didn’t even give his alien forms names any more - that’s how distant he was to the whole thing.

As for why he didn’t age Vilgax into a corpse, I’d argue that Ben suffers from classic hero syndrome. Give your soul to the business of fighting crime, but never kill anybody, even if they probably deserve it.

Ben chewy

Then we return to the original problem, some characters are too op too use fully , he didn't end vilfax in seconds but he could

Cute!

I kinda always wanted a stitch themed alien. Jury Rigg was close in personality but wasn’t quite cute enough for my taste

Waifu-tier Attea was the best thing from Omniverse. Gravattack was cool too.

Or it could just be a mark of his personality to not want to kill somebody.

Like it or not killing somebody is a really big deal psychologically. And I know I’m a moron for arguing about muh realism in a cartoon about a kid who can transform into aliens with a magic wristwatch created by a tiny space wizard, but I can completely see how somebody would want to /not/ kill if they could help it. The act of killing changes a person. You are never the same after ending a life. End of story.

Honorable mentions: Rath, Ghostfreak, Swampfire, Gravattack, NRG, Bloxx, and Upchuck

Watched through all of Ben 10 with a friend the past month or so.

We agreed that Esther was best girl and Kai a shit, but ultimately that just means the end result is perfectly fine because Ben is such a shit as well and didn't deserve anyone other than Kai.

Also Fistina is the best waifu. It's a shame we didn't get to see her or any kids besides Ken in the final episode flash forward.

Waifu tier Attea was only good after she developed a huge crush on Bullfrag. I kinda wanted another episode expanding on that, preferably set before Catfight when she decided to be an independent warlord empress who don’t need no man

But who would she have had kids with? She joined the plumbers out of her huge crush on Rook, but he was too smitten with Ryona to consider any other girl (with the vague exception of perhaps Sceles, but that to me felt more like a serious case of WhyBoner than any real attraction)

She has dated at least once canonly, with the Kraaho guy who bid on her at auction, and Solid Plugg had a huge crush on her as well.

Name your poison.

Together Forever.
True Pure Love.

too true

Oh, not saying Fistina's kids, I just mean any kids.
No fucking way Gwen and Kevin didn't fuck hard and have some ultimate energy god child.
And I'd expect Argit to have some spoiled brat.

As for Fistina's crush on Rook, I like to imagine it could have been like Grandpa Max and Xylene. Max met Verdona from the start, but he clearly had a strong relationship with Xylene as well during his time as a Plumber.

Could totally see Fistina and Rook having some tender moments on some mission together over time but ultimately Rook would refuse to go further due to Ryona.

Also, let's not forget how Isoceles tickled his prickle.

Eunice was best for Ben, but Sceles and Luhley tie for best grills.

it wouldn’t have even been a tie except Luhley had to go and pick one of the idiot brigade to date. She was way out of both of heir leagues and should have left them both squabbling like the toddlers they are

Pedos kys.

either Attea or an aged up Viktoria would be my choice

it'd make a good gag for a fanfic set in the future to reveal that Rook's race occasionally practices Polygamy so he's with all three of them, perhaps Ben making a crack about how that would have made things so much easier for himself

Oh, yeah good point, though I’m not entirely sure if Kevin and Gwen could even produce children without some serious alien tech helping them out. Something tells me a developing Osmosian would likely wind up killing its Anodite mother.

Argit definitely has kids, probably several out of wedlock with him paying hush money to the mothers so nobody ruins his political career.

As for Fistina and Rook, this is one where I see a straight up onesided relationship. She is very much into him, and while he’s polite and professional, doesn’t find her to be attractive at all. She’s too big and boisterous for him, with none of the feminine graces that other potential waifus have.

Maybe if Sceles tried to follow her brothers (original) path and join the plumbers there would be a Xylene /Max situation

Too bad it’s canon that they don’t though. Ben was surprised at how every single woman on that planet apparently wanted to get in his partners pants, but Rook was literally slamming doors in their faces in favor of Rayona.

"End" was the wrong word , I don't necessarily mean lethal force. Back to the roots of this discussion what I try to convey is that it's really hard to do a story with a character as strong as Ben 10k and have whatever villain last over a minute. Hence the limitations and people not liking the concept
> OS
Trauma, which I still consider not much a limit, still being the master of the omnitrix
And all
>UAF
lacks brains, but probably the strongest
>OV
I said this guy was the easiest because he is a balance of fun and serious, he can go all hero of heroes on tuff ones and I'm Ben testing the new fusion on the weakest guys

Go back to the gay community you diabetic chode choker.

>When an official creator of a show makes lewds

His powers are cool, his design reminds me of Koffing, and he had a great debut episode.

Ben wouldn't like him though, I mean what does he do?

To be honest they’ve actually done a pretty good job with giving Ben 10K decent threats, at least in UAF and Omniverse.

Eon is a good match, given that he’s literally Ben from another timeline, as was the entire time war setup. You could have done that with literally any other Ben 10K, and the threat level would have remained the same.

I could probably come up with a dozen scenarios that could result in challenges for a Ben 10K. Granted, at this point it’s all fanfic bullshit since the series that spawned him is done and rebooted, but it isn’t as hard as you think

You mean other than being a solid all-around alien?

He’s reasonably smart, probably on par with Jury Rigg, though lower than Grey Matter or BrainStorm

He’s super strong, and durable, at least on par with Rath in that regard.

Not to mention cute and fluffy. Chicks dig cute and fluffy

Agreed

Eon, maltruamt , and could argue the future animo from animo crackers are decent treats.

Really like too hear some of those scenarios.

There is no reason for Ben 10k not to appear in the reboot, albeit a different version now that they introduced the concept of aliens beyond the original 10 with Gax ,shock Rock, and Rath

It's been long since I watched the movies, he never strikes me as doing anything the humans couldn't do.

>> chicks dig this
Sold

>stitch
>not able to do what humans can’t do

Dude, he got hit by an 18 wheeler, and it was the truck who didn’t make it out alive. He picked up a car (blue punch buggy!) to use as a weapon. He outsmarted a fully automatic death chamber despite being unarmed and totally immobilized. Plus he can climb up walls and on ceilings. Stitch is a solid choice for an alien form, even if he’s not necessarily the best choice for every scenario.

I was talking about chewy

user, thats an edit.

Maltruant was a decent threat, as was Malware. It was implied that he still survived after being turned into armor for Vilgax. You could definitely bring him back for Ben 10K, maybe have him manage to infect the Omnitrix itself. Now you can make that story go one of several ways for a challenge.

1. The infected Omnitrix is slowly killing Ben each time he uses it. Each transformation sucks a little bit of Ben’s life force out, and transfers it to Malware - a personal fuck you from Malware directed at Azmuth for not fixing him sooner. If the “process” were to complete, Malware would be cured and Ben would be dead

2. The infected Omnitrix is totally under Malwares control. Each transformation is one of Malwares choice. On a plane hurtling towards earth? Hope you didn’t want Stinkfly, because you’re totally getting Walkatrout instead. Each time Ben 10K manages to turn the battle around despite being in a less than optimal form, Malware switches it up on him.

3. The infected Omnitrix starts acting up and allows Malware to control Ben himself, something along the lines of Ghostfreak or Big Chill. At first it’s only certain forms, but eventually it becomes a risk for Ben to take ANY alien form out of fear that Malware will take over and force him to do his bidding

Further possible Ben 10k threats:

1. Return of the Incursean Empire. Depending on how long Incurseans live for (it looks like they age much faster than humans do), Attea might not be the Empress for very long. Now Ben 10K has to keep the empire from attempting to expand any further. And lord help them all when a particularly savvy Incursean prince winds up tracking down Ascalon again.

2. Revenge of the Techadons - I always headcanon them as having originally “uplifted” the Galvans, and still being sore about them breaking free from servitude to become the closest thing the universe has to a dominant species. They would make an /excellent/ foe for Ben 10K.

3. New aliens with new powers that neutralize the Omnitrix somehow. I wouldn’t make these guys permanent enemies though, just temporary, for like half s season, then turn them into powerful allies. Perhaps it broadcasts a frequency that is physically painful for them, and they only go after Ben because they believe he is purposefully trying to harm them.

4. Rogue Unitrix decides it is so DONE with being stuck in storage, and wants to be free to do its own thing. This one was a later model than Eunice, and so manages to keep its memories and the AI inside it is not happy that Azmuth tossed it aside in favor of the Omnitrix

How about full-blown Anodites, like Verdona.

Another idea is a future Negative 10, although I don't know who would be in it.

Oh definitely. Full grown Annodites are an absolute beast power-wise, likely only outmatched by literal gods such as Alien X. If one of them decides Ben needs go go down, he’s going to have a hard time staying up. Personally, I’d probably go full on fair-folk for an annodite enemy, where there’s some small slight that gets blown out of proportion simply because annodites are dicks and don’t know any other way to be.

Negative Ten could be a way to go. You’d definitely need Animo in there, as well as Albedo. I feel like Omniverse set Charmcaster on the road to recovery, so maybe replace her with somebody like Psyphon? An Alternate Ben might be a good choice, though I wouldn’t use Eon for the Negative 10, probably have somebody like Bad Ben show up and get stranded in season 1, and have him show up every now and again before taking a place in the Negative 10.

i wanna fug gwen.

small gripe but I dont like the design change of Alien X from AF/UA to Omniverse.

From one-scene gag character in the original show to a true cutie who can kick some rear.

We all do.

In addition to what that other user was talking about with “The Flash Problem” I do have a few other gripes with Ben 10k.

The first is that he’s always at the end of his road. He’s grown up, he’s unlocked all of his powers, he’s gone through all of his character arcs and learned when to be fun and when to be serious, what the fuck is left? You’re starting off near the end, and having him retread old ground, or learn shit he really would have conceivably learned earlier is just going to make him look like an idiot.

The second is that because he has no limitations on the Omnitrix anymore, he’s just going to defer to a handful of aliens that he’s either the best or most comfortable with. A writer can only come up with so many reasons to use a weird specific Xeno.

And my third issue, which is the biggest, and admittedly more so a gripe with the way that they use him than Ben 10k himself, is that his setting and the ways he fits into it is so fucking boring.

Like, oh wow, he’s a generic ass Capeshit figure who fights crime and evil and acts above he law, but also always obeys it, just beating up baddies and throwing them in jail to break out and do it all again. Gone is the creepy and cool shit like the Mushroom monster from Camp Fear, now we just get generic rogues.
Oh and he lives in a typical futuristic metropolitan city with sleek designs, flying cars, and a an eclectic hodgepodge of aliens, no sects, skewed populations or Xeno ghettos or anything, just a random number generator of aliens, totally not the same shit as TMNT: Fast Forward which definitely wasn’t a bore.
OH and he has a son who looks like a lightly-toasted, carbon copy clone of him, acts just like he did when he was a kid, and wants to do exactly what dad does and help him as sidekick, not have his own ambitions or style or anything. Totally not something you see in current capecomics or anything.
Like seriously how fucking uninspired can you get?

Small, but fair. Omniverse did some great things with design (Jury Riggs sweet new outfit), and some seriously not so great things (Hello SJW Gwen). Some things, like Alien X’s new lantern jaw, fall kinda in the middle. Personally I’m not really digging it either

I feel like most of your gripes come from our place in the Ben timeline.

We only see those things you mentioned because were only seeing Ben 10K when younger!Ben needs him, and we just so happen to be following /that/ particular Ben at the time. The episodes that feature Ben 10K aren’t about Ben 10K - he’s used there as a prop, a tool and a backdrop for the development of young Ben.

That doesn’t mean that he’s at the end of his development. It just means we don’t get to see his development because we aren’t watching the ben 10k show.

And in regards to he should just be able to stomp out whatever threat comes his way, me and another user literally listed multiple scenarios that would work well for solid threats for him to deal with. Using one of the Malware plots even brings up your issue of Ben using unique aliens that he wouldn’t use under normal circumstances too.

Ben 10K can be an interesting character. It’s just that we’ve never actually had the chance to see him as a character, with the exception of possibly the first showing when he needed to learn not to be a bitter dickhead about life. And even then it was more of a life lesson for kid!Ben

Still think the OV Ben 10k is the easiest to write about cuz his fusion gimmick makes his power level unstable as well as giving and excuse for many new forms.

He even has a great setting with Rook as magistrate and kai/Gwen as partners , Kevin doing in the side as black op

Oh yeah, I won’t debate you on that regard. For all it’s flaws, Omniverse left off with a /fantastic/ platform for future stories, and the Biomnitrix was probably the best Omnitrix upgrade/gimmick they could have come up with.

Enjoy the reboot

Thanks for reminding me asshole

Did that guy ever finish the LoomaXSlaveBen fic? I was in the thread when he started, but I haven’t really been online much since.

Fucking adorable. Best ship hands down.

Here you go
archiveofourown org/works/12528056

Oh sweet, it was actually completed!

That’s pretty cool. It’s rare to find stuff out there that isn’t Bwen, let alone stuff that’s relatively well written.

Thanks for the link!

i actually have been watching the original series for the first time recently and holy fuck.... gwen is a perfect loli. are the other series worth watching?

you have no power here, tumblrite.

I have some other stories you might be interested in.

Depends on if you’re hoping for loli or if you actually like the Ben 10 setting.

All other series barring the reboot take place after a five year timeskip, meaning that Gwen is a teenager.

That being said, if you liked the setting and the Omnitrix plot device, then yeah, Alien Force is worth a watch as is Omniverse. Ultimate Alien was hot garbage, but necessary if you wanted to understand every callback in Omniverse

> after a five year timeskip, meaning that Gwen is a teenager.

Sure, I’ll take whatever you have. Thanks for being the change I want to see in the world, user. You’re doing the lords work here

Kek

You’re really gonna hate the fact that the writers paired her up with /Kevin/ in an attempt to stymie the incestfags.

It’s a shame they rushed it though, as I actually wound up liking the dynamic about midway into the relationship when they started acting like an actual couple. But lord did those first few episodes when they tried to force the issue really stain the whole thing. That dialogue was the absolute worst.

Have at it.
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/NidoranDuran/23601/Ben-10-Inch

hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/HookedOnPhoenix/22727/Ben10-Sexathon

hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/Scape/23666/Caught-on-video

hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/Kuroshio/17232/Commission-Ben-Tens-Big-Wedding-Night

hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/Kuroshio/20257/Ben-10-Froggystyle

hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/Kuroshio/20614/Ben10-Red-Green-and-Ben

fanfiction.net/s/11080096/1/Ben-and-The-Frog-Princess

fanfiction.net/s/9784915/1/Alien-Girls-Are-The-Best

hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/Jayrich/15418/Brawl-in-Family

Welp. Looks like I know what I’ll be doing later tonight.

Thanks again for the links

You're welcome. Also have this.

>in an attempt to stymie the incestfags.
Was that ever confirmed to be the reason. I mean, I want to give them the benefit of the doubt that they wouldn’t be so petty and arrogant as to react to the fan base in such a spastic way, but to be honest, I’d believe it.

I don’t think it was, but let’s face it - what other reason can you think of to pair Gwen with Kevin fucking 11?

They could have done what they did with Ben and created an OC for her to date, one that never even had to be featured. But nope, they paired her up with the former sociopath who tried to kill her and her cousin on multiple occasions

I think that was them just being lazy and wanting an excuse to shove Kevin into the main cast right in the beginning without having him earn it.

MOMMY

They could have done that without the “I’d follow you anywhere” bullshit. Good lord, he looked like he just got a face full of tiddies right there, despite not having talked to this girl in literal years he wanted to follow her to the ends of he earth.

Nah man, if they really wanted to be lazy, Kevin could have just been all about the money and mad about having been doublecrossed.

so... how big is HER penis?

Negative 10 inches, just enough to take in Ben's

Yeah but that would only have been a temporary solution, they still would have had to justify and devote time to explaining his presence later on. With haveimg them be together they probably thought they were being real slick until the realized “Oh shit, No one’s buying it! Quick, throw a bunch of bullshit like retconning Kevin’s origins to keep ‘me busy whil we try and figure out how to explain why he isn’t scum of the earth anymore”.

it is either tiny and petite, befitting of such a feminine flower or else it is a fucking tank of a meat stick, meant solely for rending mortal assholes asunder

real talk boyos, which you here had that "super hot cousin and im confused if she actually liked me more than a cousin should" kind of experience

Would it though? Don’t get me wrong - I loved Gwevin midway through the series. But in all honesty, it made more sense for them not to have been paired up.

They could have started up with Kevin being pissed about having been gypped by the forever knights, and then eventually segued into him wanting to be a plumber due to the plot they had about his Bio dad. Staying around for the influence Ben and Max have with the Plumbers would have been a decent reason to keep him on board, especially with the “alien force” thing they tried to start off with.

>set up sweet intergalactic road trip with Ben, Rook, Kevin, and Gwen
>promote Rook to Magister, give him his own rogues gallery
>move past Skurd, and set up a need for Ben to start working on the Biomnitrix
>give best waifu Fistina a fresh start at life on the right side of history

>> destroy all of it in favor of rebooting the series

It hurts to live anons, it truly hurts to live.

So what are the chances that Milleous used that DNA repair gun he bought from Simean on Attea? By all logical means she should be just as ugly as her daddy, but instead she’s a fucking babe.

Original series was so great. They made both Vilgax and Kevin pussies.

Are you man enough to tame a hundred foot tall feral mutant alien and make her your bride?

Nope. I am most definitely not.

I much prefer my waifus to be cute and small

With Ben 10 and Kevin 11, sometimes I wonder if there should have been other Name# characters of similar caliber, all having their own abilities that line up with Ben's in a similar way to Kevin's, or something.

Nice pic, but it seems that the artist doesn't know how hammers work. Hitting something would shock the hand holding it about half as hard as the thing being hit. Though I suppose the pulp sci fi aesthetic excuses that somewhat.

Omniverse did have Clyde Five, Ben’s really stupid cousin that first wanted to be a hero like Ben, but then changed his mind at the end of the episode to wanting to be a Plumber like Rook.

What other names would work for the number theme?

Orre Four?
Lou Two?
Cree Three?
Nate Eight?
Evan Seven?
Honey Twenty? (Best pronounced “twenny”)

Test.

Omniverse > OS > AF= UA

Melv(in) Twelve

Ooh, that’s a good one.

Jean Thirteen

Bertie Thirty

Morty Fourty

Patrician taste.

>>non-graphic Tencest gets censored
Wtf is this puritanical horseshit?

Mods are literal retards. I have no idea why they were given power in the first place.

OS>AF>Omniverse>UA

It could just be ceremonial, like a scepter or something, but sturdy enough that it won’t get destroyed by the Tetramand wielding it.

What was the reason they decided to removed her pure flat chest??

Presumably to get people to stop making shit tons of loli porn. It didn’t work obviously. Honestly, I’m more annoyed that they gave her freckles out of the blue for no reason.

Early puberty

Ok, so we got
>Lou 2
>Cree 3
> Orre 4 (personally I'd go with Thor 4, but that’s just me)
> Clyde 5
> Nick 6
> Evan 7
> Ein 9
> Ben 10
> Kevin 11
> Melv 12
> Jean 13
> Honey 20
> Bertie 30
> Morty 40

And breasts. They came out of nowhere and its huge!

It’s not /that / out of the blue.

While it’s true that she didn’t have them in any other incarnation, I’ve yet to meet a red head who didn’t have freckles. Not saying they don’t exist, just that I’ve personally never met one

Guy's I want to fuck Gwen

You could also have a Katie 80.

If designed by derrick wyatt then theres no question

Indeed those are decent knockers

Hmmm... so given that Albedo is stuck in a genetic “clone” body that was constituted using Ben’s DNA, is it still considered Incest if he and Gwen get it on?

Do Ben and Gwen even have any real teasing in any of the shows or is just fanwanking?

I didn't notice she had breasts when she jump on albino there. Nice still shot btw

Nope

The VAST majority of it is fanwank, but given their relationship in the OS, it’s not hard to see where the fanbase gets it from

Rath>>>>>>>Four arms

Imagine Rath with four arms

No argument there. FourArms might be a classic, but he’s also way boring. Rath st least has a personality even if he is dumber than a bag of bricks

Hmm... I wouldn't mind

Would you be her Incursean husbando?

The superior design, the Uaf jacket really looking good OV style

His design was cooler and some of his race can have mostly white fur. Just they we're never shown which is a shame.

It was used for a split of a second by albedo ; luchador Rath is hands down part of the top ten coolest aliens

I always wondered about his punishment. Azmuth decided to dick him over by not only refusing to change him back to his true form, but also altering the human form to be that of a child. (Which, I kinda get, given that he did try to steal the guys brain and take over the planet. He totally deserved to be punished in some form)

So my question is, given that he’s supposed to be spending the next 30 years doing physical labor to pay for his crimes, will his body age in human years, making him a fully grown man when he’s done, or will he age in Galvan time, and still have a child/teen form?

Man, everybody goes on about how cool the Luchador look is for Rath, but I never really cared for it. I feel like regular “brute” clothes like Malice had would have suited him better. Torn shorts and a vest or something.

Awesome, I'll have to go back and watch it. Rath is one of my top 10 aliens.
1. Diamond Head
2. Swampfire
3. Ghost Freak
4. Rath (both colors)
5. Eye Guy
6. Alien X
7. Buzzshock
8. Big Chill
9. XLR8
10. Water hazard

Why is it that even the smallest race also gets innate supercomputer brains and an incredibly long lifespan? Why do Humans always get the short end of the evolutionary stick? This is bullshit!

Probably not, given that I would probably wind up looking just as doughy and pathetic as all the other Incursean soldiers she rejected.

I did love that she had a crush on Bullfrag though, and one that was reciprocated no less. It was cute.

Because we're considered violent and stupid filthy apes...

Human given that form is held by an omnitrix like device and so far those match biology perfectly, big chill laying eggs or swampfire having puberty etc.

That said, if halve of Ben's rogues can scape the plumbers so can albedo with an omnitrix and 30 years to figure it out

They needed the supercomputer brains BECAUSE they are so small. It was the only way to avoid getting eaten.

As for the long life thing, there are other creatures that have super long lifespans. Shit, Vilgax looked like he was in the equivalent of his early 20s back when George Washington was around.

Not only that, but I’m sure their technology has a great deal to do with their lifespans. They probably invented something to slow down, though clearly not completely stop, the aging process.

Maybe, but Albedo seemed to retain his Galvan intelligence despite being stuck in a human form. If it mimicked biology perfectly, he should have gotten much stupider, and unable to create the replica Omnitrix/Ultimatrix in that form.

Regrettably Humans are an underdog race. We have no super powers, and are generally considered to be pretty useless (with the notable exception of Max Tennyson, and presumably Ben Tennyson as well).

But really that’s just luck of the draw. There are literally millions of species out there, and not all of them can be the best at something

This. They gave enough of a good relationship and cute moments to make people want more.

The Ben10K in the OS is the same Ben10K in Omniverse. The Omniverse Ben10K is older.

But that’s wrong. The Ben 10K in the OS was explicitly NOT the Future Ben we received in Omniverse, Kai endgame non withstanding.

OS Ben 10K didn’t have any memory of going into the future. AF Ben 10K did. The act of going to the future changed Ben’s timeline to make it so that he did not turn into that specific Ben 10K - he traveled through crosstime, and not directly into his future.

My list of coolest ones by design and lore in no particular order:

1) Rath
2)feedback
3)Ghostfreak
4)XlR8
5)echo echo
6) heatblast
7)overflow
8)Grey matter
9)Astrodactyl
10)Cannon bolt

Honorable mention: ball weevil, gutrot , clockwork

Destroy all aliens seems to imply they create younger clones and transfer the mind
We are smarter than apoplexiams, and will beat the worst, molestach, or walkatraut at anything

I think they straight up said that was the case at the time, but I’m not sure if that’s been retconned or not, as Omniverse had Azmuth mentioning to Ben that he expected to live for another 3K more years before it was his time to die.

Its a close enough timeline, OS Ben 10k branch splits from the " prime" timeline on his own episode because young Ben traveled to the future, UA branches on the finale as Ben takes off the ultimatrix , hence Ben still remembering eons thing , OV future it's the main one until it branches for whatever reason

It would've worked if Gwen was just a family friend.

The Worst is super durable
Molestach can use his mustache to fly and punch people
Walkatrout can breathe underwater

Its a close enough timeline, OS Ben 10k branch splits from the " prime" timeline on his own episode because young Ben traveled to the future, UA branches on the finale as Ben takes off the ultimatrix , hence Ben still remembering eons thing , OV future
it's the main one until it branches for whatever reason

I didn’t say we were the absolute most useless of all the aliens in the universe, completely unable to do anything. Just that we were considered to be “mostly useless” by other species.

Because despite also being considered useless by other species, even the worst, molestache, and walkatrout had abilities that humans didn’t have. The worst is literally indestructible, able to defeat s powerful appoplexian foe simply by letting him get exhausted (and she-worst was seen straight up walking through lava on the harem game show episode). Molestache is small and weak, but his prehensile hair gives him flight. And IIRC, walkatrout naturally secretes a super slick slime that enables him to squeeze through tight spaces.

I’m not even sure if we have anything that could be considered a “power” anymore, after they retconned the plumbers helpers away from being human-hybrids.

Awesome

Look up Dboy~ ;)

It was never stated OV Ben 10K was a third unrelated Ben. There are actually statements to the contrary. ask.fm/DerrickJWyatt/answers/120956925812

The OV Ben 10K and the OS Ben 10K are the same person like OS Ben and UAF Ben are the same person. The OS/OV Ben 10k and the UAF Ben 10K are different Bens.

I'd say humans are about on par with Rook and the Revonnahganders

>Just that we were considered to be “mostly useless” by other species
According to Tetrax in Secret of the Omnitix, humans are considered a delicacy.

That isn’t really a statement contrary to what I said. All future Bens with the exception of Eon have been called Ben 10K. Saying that Ben 10K is the future for Ben Prime doesn’t give the OS Ben 10K any more relevance than the AF, UA, or OV versions. It just means that Ben Prime isn’t going to turn into Eon or something else.

I wouldn't say that. Rook has some blatant superhuman feats.

Question for everyone in this thread. If Doctor Animo captured you and altered your DNA with one of Ben's aliens of your choice but you have to attempt to destroy Ben for him what alien would you choose?

pre-college Gwen no doubt. Love that hair swish in the front

On average, I’d say you’re probably right, though to me a revonnaghander in peak physical shape is probably slightly better than a human in peak physical shape, if we compare Rook to Ben and other human plumbers. Not by much, mind you, and there are other factors such as mental flexibility where humans can excel to take into consideration as well

Being a delicacy doesn’t not preclude one from being “mostly useless”. Actually, one could argue that a human being delicious is the only thing that makes us not “totally useless”. It really depends on who you ask

Really? I can't recall Rook doing anything specifically superhuman.

It all seemed to come from skill and training

Probably either BrainStorm or GreyMatter.

I’d use the boost in intelligence to come up with a way to trick Animo into thinking I had destroyed Ben (maybe by building a pocket dimension, and telling him it was actually a molecular disentegrator or something), and then reverse engineer the machine to change myself back into me after releasing Ben someplace safe

Baby Lewodans are delicacies too

And Lewodans can fly with magnetism. They're also stretchy

so good

why did the mean TV people ruin the perfect loli?

Either Arcticquana or Gravattack, so I can try and get a sneak attack on him. Preferably when he's alone.

Nice, well thought out as well

Because all future Bens are Ben 10K by definition. That's just the nomenclature of the show. Future versions of characters (even if they come from from different timelines) are reffered to as "character 10K" like Gwen and Kevin. When did I say any Ben 10k was more relavant? OS then OV Ben 10K is just Ben prime's current future. And Ben prime was never going to turn into Eon. Eon was established as an alternate Ben from a different timeline from the very begging of his UAF appearances.

This verse is full of eldrith abominations when you think about it. Echo Echo is a living Soundwave, the Anu r aliens are not alive , transforming sequence indicates alien x is a living universe.

Humans have abilities u as a human can't see. Keep in mind no alien has powers just natural abilities.
For example we run faster than must species not counting actual speedster in the watch

Okay cool.

I'll have to do some digging, but Rook definitely had superhuman strength and agility. I remember he lifted Ditto's predator (which is basically an alien tiger) by it's tail swung it over his head a few times and threw it away.

We don't know enough about that cat to estimate the weight, but it did follow Ditto in thin ice so it shouldn't weight that much.
Also be must factor the prototech armor as we don't know it's capacity either, I remember writers hyping it before OV but that didn't amount to much

Bear Foot

How come we don't have any Generator Rex threads?It's arguably better than some parts of Ben 10 and almost every Ben 10 thread is filled with the same old garbage.

Why bother though?

No one remembers it.

But why?

I don’t know, I actually enjoyed Generator Rex very muh, and it’s surprising to me that Cred Forums pays it no time of day. It’s Probably because it doesn’t have a bad reboot that annoys people to remind them that it exists i guess.

Puberty Tits are good.

What happened to that list of fap fics?

These are real neat

It's like it was completely forgotten.Hardly anyone remembers it.Real shame.

Mods deleted it.

Had great waifus too

Why are mods such faggots?

Welcome too Cred Forums.

Indeed.

Yeah

Her sister was cute too

>ywn fall asleep wrapped up in those giant arms and being held close to her petite body.
Why even live?

She was

Well. They are about the suze of actual tigers and were big enough to pin down Ben, Rook, and Max. And Rook's armor doesn't make him stronger. It's just armor.

Show isn't that bad

Be the change you want to see in the world user

The world needs more Attea art.

The world has plenty of Attea art.

We need more Isoceles Right Triangle. She was cute. Cute!

The world needs more art of the alien girls in general.

>you will never be college dorm roommates with attea and looma

just do it kim

fucking do it already

The reboot

Really like the sol approach
Will prefer older Ben with hundred more aliens

Train with rook, wreck kevin's stuff, annoy Gwen etc

>likes the made for toddlers Ben 10 reboot
>Is incapable of conveying his thoughts in anything but the most basic, unstructured of manners, unable to even form a proper sentence.
Shocker.

More like welcome to Cred Forums. At least the Mods of other boards will at least wait till the Rules are broken, or till an obvious shitpost thread is made before banning someone, (nevermind that the shitpost thread has been derailed into something fun by the time that they get there).

Attea and Looma for waifus. Blukic and Driba for new characters. Charmcaster and Animo got decent reimaginings, especially after UAF kind of fucked up Animo.

The only really bad things about Omniverse were how the Rooters fucked up so many characters' backstories and the way they ruined all the character development the Vreedle brothers got. I liked the Vreedle stuff in Omniverse but did we really need to make them bad guys again, especially since Ma Vreedle became the resident badguy? And shit, they even turned Ma Vreedle into a (semi) good guy not long after she was introduced, so they could have at least left the brothers in the Plumbers.

Oh, and the booger. He sucked too.

Toepick is really cool. My 10 favorite are

>Ghostfreak
>Big Chill
>Upgrade
>Toepick
>Snare-Oh
>NRG
>XLR8
>Armodrillo
>Terraspin
>Clockwork

Charmcaster, Myaxx, Lucy, Subdora, and Swift.. Damn, and OS Frightwig.

And Turbine. Sweet, sweet Turbine.

A one off instance isn't really proof that his entire race is super strong. Especially since I don't think he show enhanced strength consistently.

It's like if one human woman lifts a car off of her child, does that mean all humam women could do that whenever they want?

>blukic and driba
>good characters

I’m sorry dude, I like Galvans as much as the next user but they were irritating to say the least. They did nothing but cause problems for Ben (restoring the anhialaarg? Seriously?) and their habit of fighting over everything just to be contrarian wore thin very quickly.

they were fun

rook is easily the best new character from omniverse as much as i love attea and looma

i mean he's a simple straightman but having a professional, competent everyman playing off of dumbass teenager-with-god-powers ben works too well

Imagine all the kinky stuff you can do with her. Floating, transformations, body switching... her magic can do everything.

I’m sorry user. You and I have different ideas of __fun__

Looma filled that spot, the Vreedle brothers (and sister) filled that spot, shit, even patalliday could have filled that spot. But part one and part two of the idiot brigade did not.

All they needed to do was give them some redeemable traits. But I can’t even think of one.

I really loved Undertown as a setting.

Undertown was great, made even better by the huge variety of background characters. Each species had varied looks among individuals and it was pretty awesome

Like a tank with water jets, god damn shame he was changed in the reboot

The new guy isn't actually Water Hazard. He's just another water-spewing guy that looks almost identical.

No, but considering Rook's old master was just as strong and agile as him (and having that stonecutter attack) shows they can at least learn to be far stronger than the average human.

It’s a shame we never got more based Myaxx.

But there are humans who can learn to be stronger than the average human. Like Sir George

The Stone Cutter attack was like learning chi manipulation

Why didn't the reboot just use Water Hazard?

Sir George was an anomaly, given that he lived for several hundred years. It’s possible he might have been Osmosian, if you believe Proctor Servantis’ claim that all osmosians have different abilities.

Omniverse Myaxx has grown on me but OS Myaxx is still the best.

They could have used her OS snark in further series. It could have played nicely against Albedos arrogance

I was just talking about appearances but yeah, she was totally a missed opportunity for Omniverse.

I liked how she was part of Vilgax's race but was also a total coward, yet she didn't take shit from Azmuth. If she thought Azmuth was a pretentious self-important ass I bet she REALLY didn't get along with Albedo.

Sir George had a magic sword which gave him a suit of armor that let him fight Diagon. Sir George isn't average. And stonecutter is a technique humans don't know about

> bet she REALLY didn’t get along with Albedo

Oh for sure. Azmuth at least had he excuse that he was the smartest man alive. Albedo doesn’t have that excuse. She would have ripped him a new one on a daily basis over his poor attitude

AG should do more Ben 10 porn

I have been re-watching the show and I just notice this.

I agree.

Holy shit, you aren't kidding.
Did the studio just forget to animate Gwen in or something?

>They needed the supercomputer brains BECAUSE they are so small. It was the only way to avoid getting eaten.
Nonsense, smart creatures need a lot of food, they have to be predators

Canonly, they’re insectivores, with a slight omnivorous bent.

It’s also canon that they needed their smarts to avoid getting eaten. There was a whole episode in Omniverse where their natural (extinct) predator came back via the nemetrix. Galvans didn’t get to be at the top of the food chain for a very long time.

guys Guys GUYS! Gwen was supposed to be in this scene but we don't have time to animate her, what do we do?

>big sister myaxx bullying albedo

Pubescent breasts are very sensitive to touch. They only good as look

>Rath st least has a personality even if he is dumber than a bag of bricks
That doesn't make any sense... it's just Ben. All of the aliens in the watch have a personality because they're all just Ben in different forms.

>go on a trip around the country
>family friend

The one thing that saddens me about the OV retcon of Kevin and the half-alien plumber kids is that they basically retconed the idea that humans' greatest super power is the ability to Captain Kirk-it with any type of alien race.

Before the retcon, Humans were basically the greatest sexmancers in the universe.

It's the fuxking crimson chin they gave him
Litterally comes out of no where
Not even the other celestialsapians have it

Maybe humans just happen to have a very mundane "power" that for other aliens'd be basically unthinkable.

something like, maybe drink coffee and not explode.

Good to know my boy will always be relevant

I kinda love the jaw

It gives Alien X's design a bit more of a personality than just a human silhouette with a starfield design.

Of course the enemy Celestialsapien he fought in had a way cooler design

But some aliens have a more prominent affect on personality than others. Rath is noticeably more boisterous and stupid than Ben’s other forms. BrainStorm is more arrogant, at one point arguing that he should be smarter than Azmuth because he possessed a larger brain. Jury Rigg had that uncontrollable urge to destroy things until Ben could turn that urge to more constructive habits.

While MOST of Ben’s forms are just Ben, you can’t deny that some of them provide more than just physical changes.

I still say that humans have that ability, it’s just that it didn’t happen to apply to the Plumbers Helpers.

After all, Gwen is still an Annodite Hybrid, and Ester is half human half Kraaho, so it’s not like humans DONT fuck everything that moves.

Albedo was annoying, but he was Really smart, WOG said he is above regular galvan Intelligence; so they did what we did?

Always thought tigers where to be our predator in the series:
Actively hunt humans(one of the few creatures that do that we haven't totally killed or learned better)
Easy overpowering people in 1 on1

I don’t doubt that he was above regular Galvan intelligence. But I also have a hard time believing that Azmuth would hire an idiot to help him create the Omnitrix in the first place - Myaxx did damn near everything for him. She was absolutely brilliant. It might have been Azmuths idea, and his notes she was following, but she would have had to had intimate understanding of the technologies behind it. We have every reason to believe that she is of equal intelligence to Albedo.

And if she wasn’t going to deal with Azmuths bullshit, she certainly wasn’t going to deal with Albedo. Who, by the way, doesn’t sign her paychecks.

I... I kinda want this now.

Both in his original form, and his human one. Each works out in different ways, but still seems so right

Essentially, yes. There was a scene in a museum, where the tour guide said that there was a change in the weather that made it difficult for the bird-like predators to survive, and all the Galvans had to do was outsmart them long enough for them to all die off. Then they were able to take their place at the top of the food chain

I headcanon humans as being supremely adaptable, and probably the only species capable of using the Omnitrix to its full potential as a tool for peace.

>tfw I look exactly like Clyde IRL

By punching people.

if the omnitrix always picks a species's peak, would ben be a force user?

I doubt it. The force seems like it would be something along the lines of Mana - not really something that the Omnitrix can add to a user or effect in any meaningful way.

Though it MIGHT offer another user the abilituy to use he Force if he himself could use it, as it is Ben’s DNA that now supplies the Omnitrix for the Human sample

In some cases, yes, by punching people.

But ultimately Ben didn’t win the Highbreed war by punching them. He won by being compassionate and helping them, despite the fact that they would have killed every living thing in the universe had he not intervened.

It was his ability to see beyond the black and white, and to look for other answers to the problem that enables Ben to be victorious

This thread make me feel old
...sad
God...

john wan?

Wan 1, perhaps?

How old are you user? Personally, I was too old to watch the OS when it was first airing.

I was 9 when I started to see the original series

And this thread make me feel WAY older