Would anyone else read an ongoing Justice Friends comic? I don't mean the roommate sitcom stuff...

Would anyone else read an ongoing Justice Friends comic? I don't mean the roommate sitcom stuff, but an actual team based book with the same tone/comedy.

It has to be definitely comedic, but yes, as long as they still save the day.

Yes. Give it to Ennis.

Needs more Honeydew.

DC actually made The Infraggable Krunk

Were there any kind of Dexter's Lab comic books?
It seems to me that every good cartoon should have a comic book.

In Cartoon Network Action Pack or Block Party maybe

Anything that would mean more Val Hallen is ok in my books.

Sure.

I dunno, it wouldn't be that different from stuff like The Tick or Freakazoid. Roommate stuff at least makes the "superhero comedy" a bit different.

I find it funny that just like in Venture Bros, parody characters like this would make great series
>Implying more Tick is a bad thing

Freakazoid messed around randomly as much or more than he fought evil.

Only if they do it right.

already better that ChUlk

Such hacks.

Seriously, what is DC's damage?

Trying to scoop up alienated Marvel fans

More Tick isn't bad, I just prefer if there were more superhero comedies focused on mundane things rather than superhero parodies where the joke hero fights a comical villain.

"Saving the day" is still kind of dry even if it's played up for laughs. I prefer "Superhero has to go to the dentist" vs. "Superhero stops an evil dentist".

The credits flow up over a background with a flickering 'sign off' screen, but the Native head is Major Glory. The end credits change as each character, or guest character is guided through the American National Anthem by Major Glory in audio only format.

MG gets sassy with Crunk, scolds Valhallen on using hippie music to distort the anthem, so on and so forth. Cyber Samurai just replays Major Glory singing it, but with terrible feedback because of speakers and microphones.

Whatever. Take my money!

"Superhero has to go to the dentist, but the dentist is eeeeeviiiillll! He does a good job, and the superhero gets a sticker for being patient and not biting any fingers.. But the dentist is still evil. 'You've won the battle Doctor Carnage, but don't think this lovely gold star has won our waaaaarrrrr...' as the hero exits the office"

Sound like a nice trade off, hm?

Marvel Adventures Avengers back in the 00s was basically this. It had shit like Bullseye fragging cops left and right, Hulk jumps in front of him and says "PAY TAXES!". Copy are handcuffing Bullseye on the next panel.

>. I prefer "Superhero has to go to the dentist" vs. "Superhero stops an evil dentist"
Have you watched supermansion? It has quite a bit of SoL to go with the hero antics.
And their Batman parody gets married to the Joker one.

I can't believe Crackle is still a thing. And the cat girl annoyed me too much to watch supermansion but what I saw of it was pretty good.

TV Puppet Pals
TV Puppet Pals
Lots of fun for guys and gals!

Unfortunately Cooch doesn't get any better, but she gets some nice moments with Brad.

A very unserious comical tone would be necessary.

Warburton's Tick already did superhero SoL sitcom.