You underestimate me, Galvatron

>You underestimate me, Galvatron.

Other urls found in this thread:

tfwiki.net/wiki/Scale#Planets_and_planetbots
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hellstar Remina vs. Unicron. Who wins?

The universe loses either way.

Remina is way bigger, but Unicron is a fucking transformer with crazy power. So probably Unicron.

"For a time, I considered sparing your wretched little planet, Cybertron..."

Pretty hard to say desu, we don't know what Remina is capable of. All we've seen of it is it snacking on a blue planet for second breakfast.

Is Transformers 1986 the most quotable animated movie ever made?

Animated, maybe. But we all know what the most quotable movie ever made actually is.

The beast planet

Is that show as good as BW or ReBoot?

Anyone wanna explain how the whole "made out of antimatter" thing works for these guys? I get that the drones have containment unites that shape them but the generals don't, and they seem to be able to selectively breach that containment to wreck others by touching them.

So Unicron is smaller than Cybertron, which is smaller than Earth

like is Unicron the size of Earth's moon? Bigger? Smaller?

>Both planets attempt to eat each other
>Looks like they are making out

I never thought i would have the image of hot planet on planet action in my head.

All it needs is Galactus looking on in despair but also with a boner.

I always though he was about the size of earth's moon, but he may be considerably smaller than that.
The only reason i say that is because some autist on /toy/ found that masterpiece scale Unicron figure would be roughly the size of a football field.

If they did "do it" their offspring would be very powerful. Reminds me of Greek mythos. Titans overthrowing titans, gods overthrowing gods.

tfwiki.net/wiki/Scale#Planets_and_planetbots
TL;DR: He's as big as the artists (who generally weren't very good at math) thought it would be cool for him to be.

Not an objective list by any means, but in my life the most quoted films:

>Kung Pow: Enter the Fist
>The Emperor's New Groove
>Disney's Hercules
>Disney's Robin Hood
>Megamind
>Dracula: Dead and Loving It
>Murder By Death
>Muppet Treasure Island
>Just Friends
>Ace Ventura 2: When Nature Calls
>The Grinch (Live Action)

I work with a nonverbal man who has cerebral palsy (so his methods of communication are low but he's all their mentally) and he loves how much I can quote to him. I think I've gotten pretty good at doing impressions at this point, too. Especially of Kung Pow.

this is not The Dark Knight Rises

Then proceed on your way to oblivion.

>Cuckactus

Hell his size compared to the stars inthrow any kind of concrete scale for him out of whack.

I know this is knid of off topic but how the fuck do you properly transform battle traps back? There no pictures of his back that i can find online.

It was a decent show.

It depends on the continuity. In the Unicron Trilogy, we know he's smaller than Cybertron because he hides as his moon, and he's presumably around Earth-sized in Transformers Prime and the live-action movies because he is the Earth. Scale models for the '86 movie suggest he's fairly small (linked here ), but his original concept art suggests he's around the size of a gas giant. The Marvel G1 comics present him at about the size of Cybertron, which is Saturn-sized in that continuity. The preview for the IDW comic involving him says he's "bigger than a planet", though the artwork seems to suggest he's on the upper end of size for rocky planets.

Artists pretty much always fuck up the scale of anything that big, but if you take the visual presentation with a grain of salt, it's pretty clear that different Unicrons are actually different sizes.

Fuck you

The Beast's arrival was fucking lit. Lived up to an entire season of being built up as unstoppable.

Planet Fire's sacrifice was the best.

>And you, eater of worlds, may you taste our righteous fire... and choke on it! For my planet's sake... I spit my last breath at thee!

Add in Galactus to make the Ultimate 3 way fight.

>We'll never see Big G and Unicron grab the Hellstar's tounge to suplex it on an innocent planet.

The Vizier was a damn prick but also a complete badass.

Yes, Rosebus frozen peas. Full of country pride and green peaness

Who DARES disrupt my coronation?

God this movie is beautiful

Such heroic nonsense...

Based starscream didn't deserve that!

This is bad comedy

Starscream has always my favorite G1 character, but even as a little kid I thought his death was awesome. I remember I had to rewind and watch it again because I was so shocked at how brutal it was. Reduced to ashes.

>...what'd he say his name was?

He deserved everything coming to him

He really did. That's what made him so fun.

lol just read the remina manga.
What a load of bullshit. A good idea dragged for an entire book.

I mean, I know that you had a unstoppable planet god and anything, but slowing things too much ruined the immersion

>immersion
If your complaint was the pacing rather than oh, say, the people flying around the world chasing each other, I don't know what to tell you.

So much glorious robot gore in that movie.

MMMMAH THE FRENCH

Null-matter. Also the generals' containment unit was their faces.

I'm very disappointed we never got a Beast Planet backstory episode.

/toy/ has been full of posters posting about transformers and shit for over a decade now. If you expect to find an answer then that's the board you'll find it in.