Tesseract

Tesseract
Heart
Aether
Necklace
Orb
Scepter

Beg your pardon, but Heart? We haven't seen the Soul Stone yet

By your power combined, I am captain Planet!

I feel like replacing "Heart" with "Herbs" would make this easier to understand.

That's a stretch, user.

>Necklace
The Eye of Agamotto really ruined this for ya'll didn't it?

But is it really? People thought it was a stretch for the sceptre to be one and Thanos has to have some reason for going to Wakanda

It's really not a stretch, the heart of Wakanda has the exact same powers as the soul gem classically has

What is it if not a necklace? It's a lace for your neck

Spell any other word with the descriptions of the MCU stones. Black Panther confirmed this theory. The stones spell Thanos, end of discussion.

Besides seeing Bucky in what way did BP set up something for Infinity War?

It'd also explain why Wakanda is so isolationist, they want to protect the most dangerous thing to ever exist

What if... they move Vision to Wakanda to protect him?

So what you're saying is at the center of the vibranium mother load lies the Soul Gem, and thus what grants the metal bullshit properties? Interesting theory, but a theory nonetheless at this current time
>End of discussion
Wow, way to sound juvenile

Thanos needs the Soul Gem, the most powerful Infinity Stone, which is why it's the biggest one on the gauntlet

They don't if you use the actual name of the time stone, which is Eye.

Nothing really
That had nothing to do with his question

And it's actually a necklace

when was the soul gem mentioned in Black Panther?

That's what they setup in this movie. The Soul Stone.

The prolog

thanks man, I kinda figured but I did doze off once or twice and I'm hearing this theory that the stone is in the vibranium meteor but didnt hear that myself in the film.

No it isn't.

No, they didn't. You're trying to fit facts with theories instead of theories with facts. Black Panther had spiritual journeys, but at no point did they mention the Soul Gem or even hint at it. In fact, the leaked plot (which is becoming more and more real with each bit of info we get) told us the Soul Stone resides in a pocket dimension only accessible via a sacrifice

>Accuses someone of a stretch
>Uses fan fiction to defend his case

how so?
because it was from space?

every piece of official merch and art for the infinity gauntlet since 2017 has had the mind stone as the center stone

Because it turned normal metal into something that could make them geniuses, give them superpowers, and bring them to the afterlife.

This isn't the first time rumors were proven true on Cred Forums, and with the recent Stormbreaker leak it gave it some minor credit to it. Your "Soul Gem is in Wakanda" theory still remains a theory. Wakanda has always had weird ancestral bullshit tied to it

>“I love the Infinity Stones as much as any comic book fan, it’s just Wakanda already has its thing, which is Vibranium. For us, that was special enough, so to throw in something like another special thing didn’t feel right. It felt like we should stick with our one MacGuffin for the country and explore that, let that be the important thing because, frankly we didn’t need to have another piece like that,” Coogler explained.
>“[Marvel Studios] never really was interested in putting a stone in there, either.”

normal metal? Vibranium is normal metal?
Also, when in the movie did they specify that it was the soul gems doing?
I figured it was cosmic radiation, like the F4

The housing is detachable. All the other Infinity Stone housings have specific names that you're referring to, you can't just disregard the specific name of one in favour of your completely pointless theory.

You mean the fanfiction that said Thor, Rocket, and Groot will travel to Etri to get Thor a new hammer that Groot will make the handle of? Months before we got an image of said hammer and visual confirmation that those three are travelling together?

>ITT a fanboy is pissed no one backs his flawed speculations

ZzZzZz

And the Tessaract is actually a Cube

Post yfw Thanos says these objects in this order during Infinity War

Stay mad

>toys ruin the plot

Thank fucking God he puts the armor back on he looks like a Power Rangers villain right now

im sorry man. I just..I cant stand it. Why is there so much fucking theory bullshit these days? Is everything void of an actual story that people are content with daydreaming about the future events of a movie or show?

Why is OP going out of his way to force others to see things his way? Why not wait to see if hes right, why not wait for confirmation instead of being like "YES IT IS GUYS", why is this other user so adamant about the soul gem being inside the vibranium meteor? Why did that same user say that the meteor was made of "normal metal"?
why do steven universe fans make countless theories on top of previous unsubstantiated theories on top of unanswered plot points?

I kind of want that, tbhfamlamadingdong.

Oh I'm calling OP a faggot for his attitude thinking is theory is correct despite his loose connections, feel free to disagree with him

I'm sure they'll release a Hot Toys of final Thanos

Ah yes I was hoping they'd do the scene where Iron Man drives his car into the fist of Kaiju Thanos

but..I was the one who gave you the ZzZz treatment man. and for that I apologize..

Heart will be Gamora's Heart when Thanos rips it out in Infinity War.

My theory that the Avengers win by driving their cars at Thanos is finally proven true.

>which is why it's the biggest one on the gauntlet
WRONG!
OP pic is outdated as fuck. Mind Stone's the biggest one on the gauntlet as per all the more recent promo material.

user, it's in Black Panther.
They need a reason to put him into the final movie and that's the only thing they can have

That's a weak argument and you know it

user, Wakanda is an advanced society but are also insanely greedy fucks. They're essentially replacing Namor since no Fantastic Four.

So we need some reason for them to ask BP to help out to get him in the final film.

see: Vision gets hurt at the start of the movie, that's pretty much confirmed. He gets attacked and then rescued by Cap and the Avengers. The Avengers bring Vision and Wanda to Wakanda to get Vision patched up, 'cause he's made of Vibranium. Cue climactic battle in Wakanda.

>They need a reason to put him into the final movie
Bucky is there and Cap needs his best friend.

None of that supports the Soul Gem thing

I doubt that'll happen.
Most likely it'll be as :
said

Which is retarded since Bucky is just a regular human for the most part compared to say Iron Man or superhuman Captain America

Bucky is superhuman too, user. Arnim Zola gave him the super soldier treatment too. It's why he posed a physical threat in Cap's second movie

plus he has a rad metal arm

Have you not watched the trailers? You see Vision getting jacked by Corvus Glaive and Proxima Midnight. You see Cap show up to help when he catches Proxima's spear (and then you see Black Widow with that spear in a similar setting). Super Bowl TV spot shows Cap, Black Widow, Wanda and Vision at the New Avengers facility, and Vision's holding his ribs like he's been physically injured.
Plus The leaked plot says it happens that way, and like another user already said, that leak is becoming more and more likely to be true.

I'm talking about in terms of the upper levels.
He's still just a notch about Black Widow or Hawkeye.

Whereas Captain Superman could basically solo Iron Man

>Which is retarded since Bucky is just a regular human

Except he isn't. Did you not watch TWS and Civil War? He was turned into a Super Soldier by Zola.

>that pic

No? That's still wrong. Not even Cap could solo Iron Man. Did you miss the entire fight in Civil War where it took both Cap and Bucky to wear him down? Also Bucky is in an entire different weight class than Widow/Hawkeye. He's superhuman like Cap

>I'm talking about in terms of the upper levels.

He's the same as Cap.

He mopped the floor with Widow and he fought Cap to a draw before the Hellicarrier fight.

Only reason why Bucky lost against Tony was because, unlike Cap, he was unfocused and didn't know Tony's weakspots.

Just here as a reminder that the MCU messed up and Adam Warlock isn't the Soul Stone........

They need to dial back on the gold.

Are we all just going to ignore the frost cube the ice giants had? That has the ability to basically turn thermodynamics on it's head, because...

I'm not blaming people, seeing as Marvel has forgotten it to, but still.

What does the Casket of Ancient Winters have to do with anything?

Every other thing that looked vaguely crystalline has been introduced as an infinity stone, or it's container.

You'd think the object that could cause the inverse heat death of the universe would be one of them, or at least get another mention on to what the hell it actually is.

Not every powerful artifact is a goddamn Infinity Gem, user. It's a relic that's been featured in a couple Thor comics

hahaha go fuck yourself user

Am I an idiot for assuming the ADAM namedrop at the end of guardians volume 2 was where the final stone would come into play?

They're not going to shove Adam Warlock in last minute for Infinity War. He's slated to be in GOTG3

You guys do know the soul stone is the dirt BP gets buried in to see his dad.

Which is fucking stupid. Adam is a central part of Infinity Gauntlet

OP, stop pushing your fanfic. T'Challa was buried in fucking snow and got the same effect

wasn't it destroyed in ragnarok though?

The vision he gets is probably just hallucinations from the vibranium flower.
Nigger was trippin'. Not talking to his dad.

He was dying that is y he saw his dad again. The soul stone let him see his dad without being at death’s door.

SHEBD

After he drank the groovy juice.

You have no proof the Soul Stone was involved

Right but the dirt has nothing to do with it

You don't know that. The body sensing itself being buried probably triggers the correct mental responses to send them into the trance easier.

Or its just superstitious bullshit. That's just your headcanon

The dirt is the some color as the soul stone and the flowers can give the BP powers because they grow close to the soul stone.

>Or its just superstitious bullshit
Exactly, which is why it's more likely that it's in the herb.

But thats wrong

How is that wrong?

How is it right? It's wild speculation

Can't wait for the scene where ironman turns into a car

Does anyone really want the final stone to be on earth? Feels way to convenient for so many of them to pop up there.

To be fair the Cosmic Cube was an item heavily featured in many comics before getting changed into the Tessaract in the MCU

And basically every other powerful artifact has been an Infinity Gem for some reason. Like the Eye of Agamotto.

I don't think they initially intended for Loki's Sceptre to be a gem

Their literal mountain of Unobtainium?
I wager the Soul Gem would be better used to explain why they're still so fucking tribal and primitive culturally: they have a literal fucking spirit entity living with them, so they keep themselves in check

Well its gone now thanks to Surtur anyway
>He's still trying to push it

Please don't turn us into trees.

The reality gem is in a pocket dimension revealed when you have the other gems, Thanos sacrifices Gamora to get access to it.

:) real spoiler.

Heimdall?

At this point, I wonder if Wakanda is a psych-out. Like, everyone's gonna think it's hidden in Wakanda in the vibranium mine, including the Avengers. While they're fighting the aliens down in Africa, Thanos shows up in Norway and kills Heimdell.

>steal powers of others
>won't be in captain marvel

come on now

>Avengers 4 is also a fast and furious sequel

oh shit!

The Soul Stone isnt in Wakanda

Heimdall won't have it. Heimdall was on the ship with Thor and Loki at the end of Ragnarok. Trailers show Thanos basically slaughters everyone on that ship, and I'd hedge a bet that Heimdall's included in that. Idris Elba hasn't ever shown much appreciation for being in the MCU, and he's wasted there anyway.

/thread

> Biggest stone is Mind Stone.

> I predict Vision will do an Obi Wan and ALLOW himself to be killed and store his consciousness in the mind stone (the opposite of what Shuri will try to do), enabling Wanda to have an opening to fire her power into the gauntlet.

> Central themes of the film are Destiny and Sacrifice.

Banners destiny to sacrifice himself and become Hulk.

Vision's destiny to give up his desire to be human to save humanity itself.

Wanda's destiny to embrace her powers and risk losing her humanity.

Nebula and Gamorra's destiny to face their father.

And so on...

Iron Truck
Captain CarAmerica
Winter Wheels
Spiderbike
Witch Wagon
Panther Pod