Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!DpAz2IgQ!nW7bPNnpJFk5CAV3ypiaHw
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Nathaniel Green
Nathaniel Green

he became mike stoklasa

Angel Cooper
Angel Cooper

Do YOU even know what you’re talking about anymore?

Owen Turner
Owen Turner

Soycucks

someday they're gonna put /pol/ocks like you in cages And this board will be better for it

Jason Evans
Jason Evans

hi r9k

By the way that's the point of the movie, the villains' plot is to emasculate and alienate Bob. If anything the movie is gonna end up on a "redpilled" note.

Andrew Rodriguez
Andrew Rodriguez

entire movie will be about Helen doing random hero stuff and Bob will just be used for physical gags with the babby
this is all I got from the trailer.

Brayden Reed
Brayden Reed

entire movie will be about Helen

Ryder Bennett
Ryder Bennett

Nice to see a uncucked guy on this board
And you just know how Helen is going to quip something like "this is why you leave the real work for the girls YASSS QUEEN SLAY" or something SJW like that

William Turner
William Turner

Being a responsible father is being a cuck now

/pol/ was a mistake.

William Lee
William Lee

It’s not SJW anymore user it’s SRW they’re interested in social revenge not justice

Jaxson Roberts
Jaxson Roberts

i wonder what's the definition of a father for /pol/ and /r9k /

Alexander Ramirez
Alexander Ramirez

dude soyboy lol am I cool yet?

Adam Parker
Adam Parker

pretty sure we all just want to see helen anyways, just fastforward through the bob stuff, done.

Juan Miller
Juan Miller

Nothing. Their dads never raised them
Given the average age for /pol/ newfags is around 13-14, I'm willing to bet their dads just let the computer/Ipad raise them.

Jace Cruz
Jace Cruz

This whole thread is ironic right?

Also, what did Cred Forums think of the trailer? I thought it was pretty average. I didn't find the jokes that funny, and the plot seems a bit too similar to the first, just with Helen as the lead this time. Not a lot got revealed though, so it's hard to speculate too much. I've still got faith in Brad Bird to deliver, but this trailer doesn't get me that excited.

Zachary Ward
Zachary Ward

I've been here for almost ten years.

Go fuck yourself. /pol/ has ruined Cred Forums.

Jonathan Johnson
Jonathan Johnson

No, you just have always had shit opinions

Colton Adams
Colton Adams

This is way too relatable, except the one who abandoned her career to take care of the kids was my mother

Jaxon Foster
Jaxon Foster

Forgot mah pic

Justin Ramirez
Justin Ramirez

It’s not SJW anymore user it’s SRW they’re interested in social revenge not justice

Hudson Ortiz
Hudson Ortiz

Supposedly the plot will involve a villain with the ability to manipulate and control others
We've seen a bit about the guy who contacts the family and recruits Helen to do hero work again with tech provided by his company
He has a sister who hasn't been shown in the trailers but is a major character: Evelyn Deavor, the brilliant brainchild behind her brother Winston’s telecommunications company, knows her way around tech. She loves tinkering with tech, and has never met a problem she can’t solve.
Helen will be the subject of whatever the villain has planned, if it's Evelyn (who's name looks like a set up for a super identity name) then she's already wearing the tech Evelyn made
Also will introduce another super heroine who is obsessed with Eleastigirl
Her powers are based on space and matter manipulation her name is "Voyd"

As a fan of both mind control and corruption my dick is looking forward to this movie

Thomas Bailey
Thomas Bailey

no timeskip
key point of the plot is that no one knows Jackjack has powers even though he beat syndrome at the end of the last movie
heroes save the world but still get banned again for no reason except to cause the plot
violet's noncharacter given a romance arc that STILL no one will care about

Daniel Adams
Daniel Adams

this

Brayden Jenkins
Brayden Jenkins

no timeskip
It didn't really need one. It's already in a good place to explore the concept. A time skip would just be to get out of explaining something like super legalization again.

key point of the plot is that no one knows Jackjack has powers even though he beat syndrome at the end of the last movie.
Did they ever really see him use his powers? The incident occurred pretty high up and while they likely saw a struggle they couldn't have seen Jack-jack clearly. They know the babysitter mentioned special powers but they can't know what she saw (it was implied by the Jack-jack short that the NSA conducted an interview with her then wiped her memory.)

heroes save the world but still get banned again for no reason except to cause the plot
They'd still be banned for the same reason they were already banned, they can't be held accountable for the collateral damage they participate in during a fight and they have no authority to hand out justice based on the events of a climatic battle. The Syndrome Robot makes them look worse if anything because it was an event primarily motivated by making people fear supers so they'll want to pay for super protection from their dangers.

violet's noncharacter given a romance arc that STILL no one will care about
I haven't heard much about this, but given you see her as a non-character then isn't that exactly why she needs a plot to develop her character?

Jackson Bennett
Jackson Bennett

cant wait to see the end where Helen ultimately leaves him for some other super, because he fails to satisfy her.

Isaiah Perez
Isaiah Perez

that watermark and colors
shoulda checked the image instead of going by the thumbnail. I apologize, I'll go commit sudoku now.

Logan Jones
Logan Jones

"GET OUT. OF. MY. CAR!"

Connor Walker
Connor Walker

And if it turns out to not be the case, will you kill yourself?

Evan Brooks
Evan Brooks

Doesn't sound much better than the parade of failed "Female Bond" types coming around right now.

Cameron Clark
Cameron Clark

god damn it's perfect

Lincoln Nguyen
Lincoln Nguyen

Bob

fails to satisfy her

Yea not even in the same ballpark of the films with that one.

James King
James King

Female Bond
entire first 15 minutes is Q trying to convince Bond to use gadgets that hide in her hoohah

John Gomez
John Gomez

Shad, where are you?!

Hudson Kelly
Hudson Kelly

JUST EAT 4 SCOOPS. COME ON, YOU GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG. LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND

Levi Bennett
Levi Bennett

LOOK MOMMIE I GOT OUT OF MY CONTAINMENT BOARD AND I'M TRYING TO FIT IN *flaps paws in anticipation of tendies*

Jayden Nelson
Jayden Nelson

first movie had Bob have a mid-life crisis and his family supporting him
second movie has Helen having a midlife crisis and her family supporting her
I’m really excited for this!

Jose Johnson
Jose Johnson

Helen having a midlife crisis
"I…I need to be a whore"
yes

Carson Gonzalez
Carson Gonzalez

What? I can't wait for Helen movie.

Oliver Martin
Oliver Martin

do women really wear leggings as pants?

Owen Reyes
Owen Reyes

first movie was predominantly Bob’s story
second movie is predominantly Helen’s story

Why are people freaking out about this?

Kevin Murphy
Kevin Murphy

Because people are idiots.

It's pretty obvious how this is going to go based off of the interview she gave at the beginning of the first movie. She's going to feel powerful and vibrant again, but it's going to come at the cost of her family.

Cooper Lewis
Cooper Lewis

I think a lot of people would prefer an actual timeskip rather than a retread of the first movie's plot immediately after the first movie.

Adam Cruz
Adam Cruz

Male demographics are getting tired of the female focus in media that has become more and more unbearably irritating. So that's how it is. And one other thing, STOP pretending that Elastigirl was ever a worthwhile character, she's just Bob's cock holster. That's all she was and that's all Cred Forums discusses about her for MANY years. No one has actual expectations of a female character besides "Can I fap to her?"

Zachary Sullivan
Zachary Sullivan

because a
Oh no! A father raising his baby by himself?! Isn’t that WACKY?!?
sub-plot wouldn’t exist if the movie wasn’t focused on Helen, because it’s implicit that a mother knows how to care for her baby whereas if the dad does it retarded slapstick is soon to follow.

Benjamin Murphy
Benjamin Murphy

Male demographics are getting tired of the female focus in media that has become more and more unbearably irritating.
Well, I do agree that certain films like Ghostbusters...
And one other thing, STOP pretending that Elastigirl was ever a worthwhile character, she's just Bob's cock holster. That's all she was and that's all Cred Forums discusses about her for MANY years. No one has actual expectations of a female character besides "Can I fap to her?"

Idiot.

Carson Rodriguez
Carson Rodriguez

yes

Jayden Wilson
Jayden Wilson

There are people in this very thread that wanted another generic capeshit movie, but with a family of superheroes instead

Cameron Walker
Cameron Walker

It's a fucking straw bait post.
Can't you fucking tell them apart?
"First I'll be reasonable for a bit."
"THEN I'LL GO FULL STRAWMAN TO MAKE THIS SIDE LOOK RETARDED"

It's the same shit as those "We whites/straights/males are the TRUE oppressed!" posts you see often in every shitty race/gender bait thread.

Nothing but garbage.

Ian Russell
Ian Russell

So all tumblrina posts are 100% played straight and totally real but all crazy right-wing shit is just strawmen?

Jordan Torres
Jordan Torres

maybe because this feels like another Finding Dory situation. Where its literally the first movie except Bob is with the kids and Helen is out doing super hero missions.

David Nguyen
David Nguyen

Who said they were 100% straight?

Robert Allen
Robert Allen

Considering I keep getting told by crossposters like you about how tumblr SJWs are invading Cred Forums and Cred Forums as a whole, accompanied by screenshots showing obvious satire/bait, I'd say most of you.

Adam Lee
Adam Lee

kek

Adam Brown
Adam Brown

Considering I keep getting told by crossposters like you
crossposters
So you're one of *those*. Then forget what I said.
You're a retard.

Samuel Hernandez
Samuel Hernandez

Mr. Incredible doesn't exactly have a job anymore, right? He's been fired from the insurance company so it seems he isn't doing much outside of occasional superhero work and taking care of his family.

Is Helen the breadwinner now since she got that job being Elastigirl again?

William Wilson
William Wilson

One /pol/ack assblasted the entirety of Cred Forums so much that the janny had to delete his posts

Holy shit how much more soyboy can you get

Benjamin Torres
Benjamin Torres

Read the fucking title of the board
Cred Forums - Comics & Cartoons
NOT fucking politics /pol/

Austin Thompson
Austin Thompson

dad is in spandex
mom is in latex
good

Austin Cook
Austin Cook

FUCK PIXAR
FUCK MUSCLES

Austin Ward
Austin Ward

Oh shit

Ethan Taylor
Ethan Taylor

This is such a common throwaway line that's been used even way before this wave of feminism's media influence that you shouldn't be this rump enraged by it at this point

Christian Butler
Christian Butler

why are you yelling at me

Chase Allen
Chase Allen

Cred Forums has waited for a sequel for 15 years
Trailer comes out and it's endless complaining

Majorrity of whiners are oldcucks and teens who were not even born when the first movie released

Fuck you alll, I'm gonna watch this movie and it's gonna be great you fucking assholes.

Levi Jackson
Levi Jackson

GIVE ME THE GUN HELEN!
GIVE ME THE GUN!

Nathan Martin
Nathan Martin

on Cred Forums
liking somthing
You've got some fucking nerve, pal.

Aiden Collins
Aiden Collins

haha...ugh.

Charles Adams
Charles Adams

I just watched the trailer for it after avoiding it for a while and it honestly looks pretty good all around. I got a lot of hope for this one really.

Caleb Gray
Caleb Gray

I can't tell if that persons username means its more likely to be satire or less likely

Jose Brooks
Jose Brooks

Do we have to deal with this socio-political shit every time we have an Incredibles thread?
Bunch of fucking babies.

David Williams
David Williams

ladies, is it gay to smile at another woman?
made me laff

Zachary Wood
Zachary Wood

*cockcage rattles*
You're either a complete (maximum, 100%, etc.) homo or want to get cucked out of fap material.

Joshua Robinson
Joshua Robinson

Why is this fucking board to susceptible to political shit-slinging?
This is the ONLY board that always gets mad with *anything* considered socially acceptable or unacceptable.
And don't come with that /pol/ takeover bullshit. We don't even have to deal with this shit on other boards.

Mason James
Mason James

Have you been to /v/ or /tv/ even one time?

Daniel Myers
Daniel Myers

Why does everyone talk like a nig nog on social media?

Josiah Allen
Josiah Allen

Yeah, and they don't get pissy every time a "conservative" or "republican" opinion gets posted on the board.

Elijah Mitchell
Elijah Mitchell

you mean using the word "y'all"?

Oliver Long
Oliver Long

Kek

Jordan Wright
Jordan Wright

You sound like a loser

Jackson Perez
Jackson Perez

syndrome was like a billion feet up in the air when jack-jack shape shifted, so it's plausible that the family didn't see it.

Kayden Richardson
Kayden Richardson

She said that in the first movie tbf

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit