Penguin Triumphant Storytime

Wyatt Brooks
Wyatt Brooks

I'll be storytiming throughout this week several comics related to The Penguin, and then maybe other Batman villains over the course of the next weeks. The intent is to highlight several great stories for Batman and his Rogues that often end up forgotten and underappreciated.
I appreciate suggestions as to what characters to do next.
To start off, here's something that should be considered one of the definitive depictions of the character, Penguin Triumphant.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!DpAz2IgQ!nW7bPNnpJFk5CAV3ypiaHw
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Eli Adams
Eli Adams

bump

Isaiah Williams
Isaiah Williams

Enjoying the storytime OP, thanks for doing this.

Evan Peterson
Evan Peterson

Thanks.

Isaiah Price
Isaiah Price

And that's a wrap for this one. I hope you enjoyed it.

Gabriel Howard
Gabriel Howard

Tomorrow I'll be storytiming several of The Penguin's appearences throughout the Golden Age.
Leave any suggestions you'd like to see or any other villains you'd like me to highlight in the future.

Connor Baker
Connor Baker

Constable Batman

Well, I'm entertained so far.
Thanks, user.

Ryan Price
Ryan Price

bump

John Ramirez
John Ramirez

Thanks for the story, OP. Have a good one.

Since you asked, when you're done with our favourite flightless bird, maybe we could have some Hugo Strange highlights?

Juan Cooper
Juan Cooper

Oh you can absolutely be sure I'll get to Hugo.
He's my 2nd favorite Batman villain.
After I'm done with Cobblepot, I'll get to him, and then I'm thinking of either Scarecrow, Two-Face or Ventriloquist.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit