youtube.com/user/vxaq3939/videos
youtube.com/channel/UC3Tdiynds6BBqeizJgIQE3A/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anything bigger than A.

Boob general is here

Only too fat.

You should watch Eiken.

Yep

Anything bigger than a B cup is literally garbage. I'd literally rather date a man than a """woman""" with cowtits.

THAT fucking show....

So you'd rather be a faggot than get with 'bigger tits'. Okay, just making sure.

What a fag.

Large tits are for fags with mommy issues and virgins

large tits are just for show

I love huge sweaty tits, but too bad that show is garbage.

Kloah size is perfection.

Fucking pedophile virgins that have never even hugged a girl, much less felt her breasts. Shit's sad even when said jokingly

I want to feel DFC-chan's chest.

You sure are upset.

Anything bigger than DD is too and anything smaller than C is too small.

You getting defensive now because he called you a pedophile?

Get the fuck out of Cred Forums normalfag

ばか

Bitch is half repping.

how sad and angry do you have to be to make a post like this

You've become delusional.

And you're probably a pedophile.

How much of a twisted sick fuck do you have to be to defend your pedophilia issues

That's some mighty fine projection.
Are you okay?

Why the fuck are you even here. Plebbit would suit you better.

I like how you can't defend yourself or your fucked up taste.

Defend myself from what?

Breast size is completely dependent on personality. Cute girls need smaller, mature ladies need larger, genki girls fall somewhere in between. Then there are extreme inversions such as the oppai loli, flat cake, or "they don't make sports bras in my size" tomboys.

The pedophile allegations from an anonymous poster on a fucking image board you sick fuck

No.
As long as they are well drawn, the bigger the better. The only problem is that all a certain size it becomes harder and harder to make them larger without them looking like shit.

Until we get into hyper category, nothing is too big.

why does the artstyle to this repel and disgust me so much

I'm fine with practically every other ecchi show or manga I've seen, it's not about the tit size, it just gross to me for some reason.

You first weeaboo. It'll do you good to not be in a community that makes you feel as if your obsession with another country's cultural products isn't shameful and disturbing.

That size is called A. Size A.

That's it baby, gimme them hot ass memes, post another.

Too big and ridiculous.

Those look fine, that person knows how to draw enormous breasts half decently.

Its disgusting.

The ultimate Gyaru mom.

Those could be bigger.

No.

Kill yourself faggot you don't belong here

Where the hell do you think you are?

Lv 10 is almost perfect.
But what about Lv 11 and further?

Those are honestly the perfect size

Get a fucking girlfriend, you shit

>Lv.0-Lv.1 Huge gap
>Lv.1 - Lv.2 Is there even a gap there?
>LV.2 - Lv.3 Huge gap again
The gap between levels doesn't make since at all and it bothers me more than it should.

Lv2 actually looks smaller than Lv1.

Lv7 is just about perfect.

Oh, no, I've upset you. This is a devastating prospect to me.
The anime board of Cred Forums.org, browsed by both weeaboos and ordinary people. Why, are you under the impression this is some kind of weeaboo sanctuary, safe from those filthy normies?

>normies

>and ordinary people
That's where you're wrong. Normalfags have LITERALLY zero reason to come here.

I assure, you, the incredibly predictable replies you get whenever you imply being a weeaboo is a bad thing are more than enough reason.

>Being such a pathetic wageslave normalfag that your only source of entertainment is farming (You)s on a Laotion chicken-scratches-in-the-mud image board

That's pretty sad.

Except the agencies disassembling Cred Forums from the inside out. The FBI/NSA runs Cred Forums now. Inb4: thread was pruned or deleted. It's common knowledge, no need for damage control.

On topic: boobs enough to smother harem-dodging MCs.

It is, you can just picture them drooling while hitting submit like some rat pawing over the button that zaps his brain. Never creating anything, never learning anything, never feeling anything. Let us take a moment to pity those who chose 3D lives.

Gayest post of the day

>He thinks Alphabet Soup agencies are competent enough to accomplish anything besides maybe nailing a few legit pedophiles with real CP if they had their fingers in the Cred Forums pie

It's hilarious that the people with the most faith in the government are usually the ones that are afraid of it.

>tries calling other people pathetic
>types like someone from some reddit board like /r/atheism

>damage control this hard

Sorry, those moldy old tactics only work on baby-boomers. Thier "fingers" have been in the pie. Cred Forums's warrant canary has been gone long before moot had to hand ops over.

Her ROM is fucking shit because those tits get in the way

That's the way buddy, you tell me, that'll teach me to mock a real renaissance man such as yourself.

My limit is really when it becomes infeasible for the girl to walk.

Anything else is good up to that point if the artist can make it look good.

Thanks for the incredibly predictable reply for implying that being a normalfag is a bad thing.

>tries calling other people pathetic
>types like someone from some Cred Forums board like Cred Forums

And a smug anime girl too, that's my favorite meme, is it your favorite meme too?

Why are you still replying to him retard

OH FUCK. You turned it right around on me. Clever! That's my assertion proved wrong isn't it?

What the fuck is even wrong with you man?

Well that's kind of the point.

Is there an artist good enough to draw girls with breasts bigger than they are but still somehow walking around and make it look good? 'Cause I'd love that.

Because he's still giving me (You)s.

See? He did it again here:
He's just proving he's just some nobody with an oversized sense of self-importance that needs to put others down to feel like his life has any meaning. He's literally no different than anyone else on Cred Forums, and deep down he knows it.

>weeabo
>Cred Forums
What the the fuck is with you...

There is nothing wrong with reminding people that being a weeaboo is neither normal nor a good thing, and mocking the pathetic attempts at using cliche Cred Forums pretensions of superiority as a replacement for a counterargument is just as good.

>flatfags come to big tits thread just to express how superior their taste is in the very first posts
>somehow the other guy is the one being self-important

Okay?

Get a hobby or something.

No, sorry but I've been published in a scientific journal as well as an art magazine and this year I have done one presentation of my work at a large Univeristy as well as three more at smaller venues.

Keep guessing though.

This is a hobby.

>the pathetic attempts at using cliche Cred Forums pretensions of superiority

Says the so-called "normal person" who's spending his time shitposting on Cred Forums.

And blatantly lying on it, too.

I have several thanks. Apart from anime and video games I also like to spend my time cooking.

Of course, no one with any actual achievements could find weeaboos pathetic and be willing to tell them so.

Well that explains why there's so many DFCfags around here

Yes, Meiko is not.
Get that bullshit outta my face.

Flat is justice!

If you had actual achievements, chances are you'd either be too busy to shitpost on Cred Forums or you'd be content enough with your life that you wouldn't need to fill that void in your soul with shitposting.

>Come at me you plebeian. I am the fucking pinnacle of man, both body and mind.

I didn't realize justice was worthless

It's nighttime, I've only got one class to finish up this semester and I've been doing exit counseling in between posting here, plenty of hours in the day. You can keep saying that shitposting has to be to fill a void but that will never make it true, and having opinions you don't like isn't shitposting.

I think I'm done with posts like yours for the night user, low effort replies are going to go unremarked upon after this, sorry.

>tfw you'll never be smothered by that much softness

Breasts are only as worthwhile as the woman weilding them. Too often nature/animators pins a full-cup on a "flat" personality.

>You can keep saying that shitposting has to be to fill a void but that will never make it true
Then why do you do it? Deriving enjoyment from something IS filling a void, by the way.

I despise echo chambers, and the culture of this board that makes for the very predictable replies I usually get is definitely an echo chamber, so when it's convenient I try to disrupt it a little bit with dissent.

If every instance of deriving enjoyment is filling a void then there's nothing wrong with filling a void.

big is nice

if anyone has the sauce i'd appreciate it

>and the culture of this board that makes for the very predictable replies I usually get is definitely an echo chamber

What about your normalfag culture that results in your own very predictable replies?

If you don't like it leave you fucking newshit

shes almost 600 you idiot

Man, I knew a girl that was level 5 and wasn't fat. She ended killing herself because she has self esteem issues.

Fucking normy virgin that have never even hugged a girl, much less felt her breasts. Shit's sad even when said jokingly

big is always best

That's one way to pass the time. Maybe I'lltake one from your book and stick myself in an American-Idol or football discussion.

No, on second thought, that sounds like a stupid waste of time.

nevermind found it, it's Marshmallow, Imouto, Succubus

In areas where that is the most prominent culture I also disrupt that when it is convenient, but it's harder because those areas are not anonymous, so while here the only consequences are weebs I've never met being upset with me, in the real world the consequences are actually worth avoiding.

No thank you. I like discussing anime sometimes. However, if you want a site where you can silence people like me who disagree with you, I understand Reddit has some very useful tools for creating a community that can be a nearly perfect echo chamber.

best

It works better if you also enjoy the base topic of the discussion.

>I despise echo chambers
So what you are saying is that you dislike the culture of the board and wish to subvert it. That you would immediately jump to using the term echo chamber only further identifies you as a worthless leftist. No wonder you're such a normalfag.

The day of the rope is coming, we'll be seeing you soon.

>In areas where that is the most prominent culture I also disrupt that when it is convenient, but it's harder because those areas are not anonymous, so while here the only consequences are weebs I've never met being upset with me, in the real world the consequences are actually worth avoiding.
So what you're saying is that you're a pussy with no real convictions.

>I like discussing anime sometimes.
Clearly not with people who discuss it here. Or with anyone anywhere, if what the first half of that post says is even remotely true.

>That you would immediately jump to using the term echo chamber only further identifies you as a worthless leftist.
Except shit like Cred Forums use that term to criticize SJWs on tumblr and the like.

>normafag telling anons to go to Reddit
Oh the irony

delicious

Did I miss chapter 4 of this?

Apologies because I'm sure this is me waving a giant "newfag who needs to lurkmoar" sign, but where can I find all the chapters of this?

Ask him.

Lurk moar

this not on exhentai?

Leftists popularized the term as a reference to conservative cultural groups, but of course as with all of the shitty theories of the left, it is more aptly applied to their own communities. The difference is that conservatives don't actually knock the idea of an echo chamber itself, because the mark of the conservative is the belief in objective truth. Of course a community which seeks the truth would seem as an echo chamber, because falsehoods are rejected. It is applied ironically to leftist communities because they reject the truth with the vehemence they attribute to others.

Besides, why would you phrase it as "shit like Cred Forums" if you weren't a faggot?

Fucking cowtits lovers I swear if I had the power I turned them all into titsluts who have nothing else but being faceless mens perpetual and eternal onaholes for the rest of their lives.

But then who would be the faceless men if they were all turned into women?

You don't get to ask questions!

>because the mark of the conservative is the belief in objective truth
That's not what marks conservatives at all. That's not to say they're all liars, or that liberals never lie. Just that you're completely off-base about what liberals and conservatives even ARE.

This is fine.

user's clearly pretending not to love tits in hopes that he can "take one for the team" and become one of those faceless men.
What he doesn't realize is that he's given himself away as a cow tits lover himself!

Big boobs are best on small girls.

>tfw you like all sizes of breasts
>tfw Cred Forums's autistic factions make you feel as if you have to choose one extreme
>tfw just want to enjoy breasts in peace

I speak of base value rather than political platform, and even then a more archaic view of conservatism than what exists today. Modern conservatism is nothing more than the same folly as liberalism. Conservatism is recognition of the eternal fascism of the natural law, and liberalism is rejection of the truth in favor of opinion and feeling. Liberal policies are so destructive because they are built on falsehood.

I'll give you a hint A____ve

Those aren't the size I'm talking about nerd, you're gonna have like JJ cups, minimum!

>*tips fedora

Sorry, hon.

Just pick something and join the shitposting rather than being a whiney bench sitting faget. Since you like both anyways you can just switch whenever you want

>Conservatism is recognition of the eternal fascism of the natural law,
Humanity did not dominate the planet by succumbing to "natural law."

Still too small!

fucking Nips where's my thicc milf anime

>Cred Forums's autistic factions
damn really hit the nail on the head there

>thicc
Since when is it not referred to as healthy anymore?

>implying that isn't my fetish!

blame nig twitter and their cancerous memes

You are making this difficult.

>cowtits thread

That's the end goal user

You know what they say, bigger is better.
You want to be a huge tittied girl getting constantly railed and impregnated 24/7 365 days a year non-stop?

How is this a question?

What about DFC but with breast expansion to give temporary/non-permanent oppai?

She just seems perpetually jealous that she didn't develop at all.
Like, all the comments seem more in line with trying to convince herself than to state a fact.

I was thinking about a girl who's weapon/super powers reside in her breasts so when she unsheathes her weapon/activates powers she becomes flat chested.
As she gets stronger her breasts get bigger.

Duh I'm making my dream come true

Do you not?

4 hours and this normalfag shit is still up, during high traffic hours. Fuck mods.

Go away Archer.

>Keeps on insisting it's 'normalfag' because he insulted your fetish
Man, you seem really insecure

What about instead of the more attention and praise a girl gets, the bigger her bust grows?

Not as good as the one from D-Frag.

An Idol who gets bustier the more popular she becomes?

Too big? What?

Why not have her ass expand as well? Once she becomes the Super Empress Idol she'll be the biggest, bustiest, curviest, and most sexualized idol in the world?

that just looks retarded
Like someone attached watermelons to a broomstick

I like this.

I want to fuck the melons on that broomstick.

I am udderly turned on by this.

Cowtits gave me a expansion fetish.

Noone posted this yet? Geez.

Takane is better.

Can't beat 105cm of milky idol jugs

she looks 8 and thats all that matters you pedophile

>virgins
Where do you think you are?

Reminder if a women is flat she is basically a man.

This is backed up by the fact babies need to breastfeed on actual breast which only women have.

I think that's the perfect size

>"they don't make sports bras in my size" tomboys

Dokidokishiteiru yo senpai.

Large tits are a natural trigger for male arousal and that's literally the only reason females have permanently enlarged mammaries, your argument is hot garbage.

>being this delusional

Big tits. Great to fap to, and they wont get you arrested.

Ass is superior

Holy shit, a talking baboon

Holy shit that's way too big, they should make it smaller, I mean honesty with those big eyes she can see through dimensions within dimensions

Why did I have to be male

Just get the fuck outta here.

The bigger they are the better pillow they become

>I'll give you a hint A____ve
Appreciate the hint, and I'm trying but can I buy a vowel? I just scraped the top 50 google results for "read manga online" and "manga scanlation" and did a regex through it. Nothing matched A****ve in a manner that resolved to a domain that I could find.

Unlike a lot of other boards, Cred Forums doesn't have a stickied "Stop asking X and GTFO" thread to keep occasional cross-boarders like me from asking stupid questions.

There's always hormones user

Anything bigger than the head is a questionable matter.

Takane is prettier though.
That'll just give him huge tits if he's lucky and has won the genetic lottery for big tits.

>Fake tits
>Fake vagina with a non pleasurable clitoris
>No getting knocked up

What's the point? I'd be a disgrace to onaholes everywhere

Nothing wrong with fake tits. If it were 2D, you'd just be a shemale whose indistinguishable from actual women.

It's not that bad. I'm ok with it.

Would paizuri be fun?

>

Paizuri through clothing is the best. A girl can just rebutton/zip up her top and the cum can simply bubble and sit between the cheeks of her tit-pussy.

Cowtits are disgusting! D I S G U S T I N G!

And semen is a natural skin moisturizer.
The more you impregnate her breast pussy the softer and juicy her breasts will become

I want to have with some tits.

Yeah! They are the worst.

All x types of tits are fat! Disgusting.

So gross!

I prefer gigantic boobs attached to a gigantic woman.

All the fun of big boobs without any of the proportion problems.

Giantesses are okay but making a slim girl of any stature suddenly have huge tits is amazing. Especially when their tops start to strain to keep all that boobage under control.

The best

Tig Bitties!

I've seen bigger.

I bet Murrue's original design where GIGANTIC. I mean she's already pretty big but we've seen how Hirai does big tits.

But lolis love boobs. How can you hate something your beloved lolis love?

I think so, too.

People thought Seed and Seed-Destiny girls had huge tits and then 00 one upped it pretty hard with tits to the point Nips were calling it Gundam DD for all the stacked girls in the show.

Yes.

>implying you didn't fap to that entire doujin

Nah character sketches show Murrue was always around the same size as she was in the show, same with the other female characters. Even Fafner had a lot of busty female characters, we don't really see canon GIGANTIC tits in his official artwork with anime till MJP.

>2 worthless spamming faggots in the same thread

>MJP

as much as I love big tiddies I can't help but adore Kei

Kei would be better with some fat titties though, but yes she was olev.

I could watch that for hours

>is there a such thing as Too BIG?
yes, but the woman in the gif isn't one of them.

I just want to give her a hug

And some chest squeezes so she could gain her own oppai?

>you will never have your own pair of big tits

they say if you massage them with love

>you will never fondle a woman as perfect as Haruka

Get implants, problem solved.

>fake tits

Better than no tits

>Fake
>better then originals

Clearly they are sometimes since Emiya fucked Gil up.

>jobbing
Real tits > fake tits.

youtube.com/watch?v=SJqXlcCueb4

There is

Who needs justice?

>Virgins on the internet talk like they have any real experience with either

Who are you quoting?

Is she from that series? cause those are really well done despite the size.

I don't remember that at all, is that from an ova or something?

That was episode 12 where she and Tamaki have to do a bunch of public appearances and various PR events. One of them was to appear in a commercial where they would wear skimpy costumes that dissolved and Kei didn't much care for that very much and proceeded to freak the hell out.

I envy your good memory.

It was a good episode

No such thing.

Whatever my waifu's size is is best.

see

Never mind, I found it on some place called Batoto.

It's criminal how little art there is of this show. A lot of the girls had amazing racks. I know the mechanic lady got some but there was a real lack of Tamaki.

It's not without it's hits on pixiv but there's not really a whole lit.

Heroic Age got fucking nothing is the real shame. There's like a couple pics of Yuty but Nilval, the twins and Aneesha? zip.

Bigger than C
is a no-no for me.

This is a really bad representation of tit variety.

I do not appreciate it's implications.

Breasts, like asses & hips are like fine wine. The variety is overwhelming.

Where's the buffet tier choices at.

Wani

youtube.com/watch?v=YF2AHdbIZiw&index=63

this

You do realize that pregnant women's breasts will get larger, right? So why not get a small/average girl and make her bigger with your "holy milk"?

A girl who has cowtits to begin with might be fine now but she'll just end up with flesh bags hanging down to her waist.

I don't think you know what "natural law" is, yesterday-kun.

>woman will be less attractive when she is older

>tumblr gif
>THAT fucking show....
lurk for 2 years before posting

I want DFC-chan to be my daughter, who ends up being a late bloomer and growing huge cowtits.

What the fuck has this place done to me

We'll all get old and ugly, the question is: How fast will it happen?

Do you even know what fucking means?

How is that relevant in any way?

fuck off australia

best

How has this not been posted yet?

>being unironically gay on Cred Forums

I like them big and small but real talk anything beyond level 3 is just overly cartoonish at that point and i lose my boner instantly

Level 4 is semi acceptable, we should be more worried about Level 0.

Yep

Purple chick doesn´t look that bad now really.

There's an "older" Ariane model with smaller eyes.

Limit? Those mosquito bites?

Sauce?
I feel like I've seen this artist before

>You do realize that pregnant women's breasts will get larger, right? So why not get a small/average girl and make her bigger with your "holy milk

Then she ain't flat no more. There's bitches who still pretty much a washboard after pregnancy.

>A girl who has cowtits to begin with might be fine now but she'll just end up with flesh bags hanging down to her waist.

And a girl with flat chest will look incredibly skinny and wrinkly like some shrivelled sticks.

Disgusting.

Up to lv5, but there's something really really kinky about lv8

g.e-hentai.org/g/975498/99fec58d73/

Found it

Short answer: no.

>liking cows
fuck off furry

Breast sorcery best sorcery.

The perfect size is actually your waifu's +1. Because you should always encourage those close to you to better themselves.

Komoe is great. The world needs more oppai loli.

yes, but usually the shape gets bad before the size.

anything bigger than papi, but i can make exceptions depending on the character

for ex. ruru

Man i sure do enjoy big tits.
You guys are awesome.

>big tit thread
>no Chifusa
Disgraceful

You. I like you.

Have a busty baka.

Chinese Girls can be surprisingly busty.

>if your waifu is flat you will get to see her with oppai
>if your waifu is big you will never see her flat
clear winner here

Yeah, I mean, if you prefer flat you'd hate your waifu growing tits, and if you prefer them big you'd love them growing bigger.

NO 2d can never be too big

I know what I said.
Temporary milktits and permanent flat is best.

What a same.
Actually made me sad.

How big would your tits be if you were 2D? Flat? Small? Modest? Average? Above average? Big? Large? Huge? Beyond huge?

The biggest.

I'd be bigger.

You'd be hyper tier oppai, you know this means you'd be immobile right?

My dick would say if I was a 2D girl then Q but realistically I'd probably go for J. I would be a pure girl with huge tits either way!

well acording to my man-boobs I'll be between A and B

Base them off your mom or sisters tit sizes instead.

Then I had be A or less

Is silo9 dead? I've only got like three models of Ariane, none of which are full body and one of which is her flat-as-a-board 'sister'. Haven't seen any activity from him anywhere since his last post on Nico like a year or so ago

DFC is great isn't it?

S-source?

Astarotte no Omocha

>If your waifu is shit you will get to see her with oppai
>If your waifu is big you will never see her shit
I don't understand.

o p p a i
p
p
a
i
oppai means life
long live oppai

Chifusa is without question the greatest waifu of our era.

Literal faggot

What's it like, having such shit taste?

>Come to a tit thread
>Sperg about DFC
I never understand people like you. Are you so insecure about your tastes you have to flaunt them in the faces of others?

>faggot
>good taste

I love lolis more than cowtits

But you prefer men to women, there is no roundabout way, you are literally a faggot

You would know more than anyone in this thread apparently.

Wow. You cant write this shit.

Cow tits for life. Also, real women over hentai you fucking loon.

>Also, real women over hentai you fucking loon.
See, I was with you until you started spouting this nonsense.

No no you get it wrong.
I'be be universe-sized.
Hell, I'd grow beyond the concept of 'size'.

>tfw oppai loli is life

A-B so i can suck on a S-Z
Flat/Small breasted girls sucking a titty monster breasts or viceversa is hot as hell

Last thing I heard from someone that allegedly knows him was that he was busy and not feeling up to it anymore. A shame, Ariane is too damn cute.

thats some really bad cg. stop posting these

big enough for safe driving.

>hating on Ariane
get a load of this fag

lol what a gay

>dat clipping through boob
>dose knees
>dat code lyoko head
>2/3 of the face being eyes
>dat shitty mocap mmd leve animation

So fucking shitty looking. isnt there something better out there?

>Also, real women over hentai you fucking loon.
get out 3dpd lover.

Who likes squid?

>this poochy belly is my charm point

only good for belly smoochs, useless dyke

What did I miss anons

There's an archive. Use it.

Really sad and upset silo9 is fucking dead.

Him and several pixiv artists who are gods illustrating boobs haven't updated in so long.

Such thing doesn't exist.

Best loli.

Who are some others on nico I can check out? Don't matter if they dead now or not

I think we can all agree that underboob is the best.

I need more behind-boob images. For research.

I agree, user

Aren't there natural ways to stimulate breast growth?

Some user that personally knows silo9 mentioned that he's just a lazy shit who can't stop playing blade & soul

I gotta get this source. Reverse search is just having none of it

There are, but they have widely varying results based on the persons genetics.
Like how everyone will get fat if they intake more calories than they use, but different metabolisms mean people will get fat at different rates.

Time for autismal rage

(C89) [Othello Ice (shuz)] Kocchi o Mite yo Onii-chan / (C89) [オセロアイス (shuz)] こっちを見てよおにいちゃん [英訳]

Thank you most blessed of anons.

it's a christmas miracle

Backboobs are a miracle of the universe.

Lady J is my lesbifu

>only 1 scene

It's not fair.

Green tea does a body good.

But it was good.

What about two huge titty monsters sucking on the other's milk filled tits at the same time?

That's a huge shame. If the guy was feeling burned out, that's fine, but I would have loved if he would have released the models. There's people commenting on his videos begging to come back and start a patreon, they're willing to throw money at him for access to that stuff. Hell, I probably would too.

I hope he does make a return. Ariane is a treasure.

I only know of the guy's Nico account, is there any other places the guy was previously active? I check on it every so often in fleeting hopes that he's made some activity

He has a youtube channel he used to upload videos to years ago, it's deder than his nico account

youtube.com/user/vxaq3939/videos
The fact that he wiped his channel of almost all of his old content just makes it worse

Are the video from this channel also old content?
They have been posting a video every couple of days.
youtube.com/channel/UC3Tdiynds6BBqeizJgIQE3A/videos

Nope. Looks like some guy using the newer ariane model silo9 released awhile ago

Busty 2hus are the best.

Cowtits are disgusting

Is that your excuse to be a faggot?

>Wake up
>Go to bathroom
>See this
What do?

have a seat

She's basically at the utmost maximum of what I'd consider acceptable or attractive.

Natural only looks okay to a certain size, and balloon only looks okay to a certain size. She's about the limit for balloon. If she's natural... god, that would look gross once she's hanging free and natural.

faggot

Never.

bump

>Thread still up
Preach it brothers

So thic

Larger than the head is too big.
Meiko is pushing it.

Amagi was really fine

Meiko is utterly disgusting. From her cowtits to her sweat to her personality. Anything that isn't her face (which admittedly is fine as fuck) sickens me.

That fucking doujin

My starting point is about this small, and go up from here.

min size is being able to wrap your face in them, max size is when you can barely reach the nipples when hugging her from behind

Big or huge saggy natural tits > perky fake tits that look like balloons.

so you like boys and not girls

>That fucking doujin
I think I need your help now, user

I love enormous boobs and cute boys.

Big and sun kissed.

>tfw no dairy farm gf

Hello! There seems to be a lot of disgusting cowtits fucks with mommy issues, so have a DFC instead!

A true connoisseur of the female form enjoys breasts of all makes and models.

>It's the fiftieth "I come to a wrong thread to post contrarian shit" -poster
Fucking welcome here user!

I can't see "this is big breast thread" anywhere, op just asked what is too big and I answered.

And I still fucking welcome you here

>pedophiles throw stones from glass houses for the 500th time

Did mom used to neglect you a lot?

Anything after 5 is too much

Paradise.

>tfw no doujins and only cg sets

What if my mom was flat?

I like tits as much as the next guy but most of the pics in this thread are borderline disgusting.

Anyone got the nurse version of this?

If they aren't at least 20 lbs (or 9 kg for you savages) minimum, you can't really call them boobs.

>imperial system user calls other savages
if boobs were made up of irony there would be none not of your taste

t. amerifat

Don't you have a rape gang to manage?

You normalfag boob loving retards need to seriously fuck off already.

anything pass this

Spotted the faggot

Do I detect hot elf sex?

Well, sort of.

sweaters make larger sizes tolerable

she's like 451 years old

>le 1000yo loli
Breaking news: loli is a bodytype

>lbs
>still using the meme system
what a bunch of monkeys

>falling for the metric globalist jew

Shuz draws the best oppai lolis

>evil Tomo

I wonder what it was like for a guy to put himself in a teenage girl's body. Also why was gold the most powerful when gold is a shitty element?

Why don't you have your own pair of tits, anons?

>sequel never
3 years and I'm still mad

Because i'm fit and mantits are disgusting

Let it go brother.

there is no limit

>tfw this guy is finally doing porn after years of teasing on his pixiv

FAKE! FAKE!

from the screenshots i've seen their facial features are somewhat manly.

Let me share with you the word of our oppai overlords

Would those make it easier, or harder to do push ups?

Sky is the limit

Probably wouldn't affect it at all. Super huge tits would probably have a more negative effect.

No, this is paradise. Variety from medium to HUGE

IRL? Yes.
In 2D land? No.

There's something badly wrong with the loli on the bottom right

Are these big enough?

Why haven't you turned into a girl?

Depends on how long it would take to cover those beauties in _--cum--_

You'll need some volunteers.

Anything good as long it's a cute girl

larger than D is almost always garbage
F and larger IS always garbage

Wrong again.

Visual depiction of human female perfection

Yes. VP is right on the edge, but her tits could still be attractive if she wasn't such a shit girl.

But that one probably has a penis knowing the artist.

>"they don't make sports bras in my size" tomboys
My absolute favorite

That's why Chifusa is the best, a big titty tomboy is always the greatest.

Hello Australia.

I loved this
I loved that it instead of the usual shota shit this was a little sister seducing her older brother that was pretty hot

Shuz needs to make doujins more often

I'm not a fan of paizuri, but I can't get enough of the opened shirt invitation pose.

There is nothing more beautiful then making a flat chest into a fat chest.

>when your breasts are so small they exist in negative space

>Tomboy is biggest
I don't know if this is accurate or just wishful thinking, but I LOVE it

Big boob gags never get old.

Stop posting this shit outdated inaccurate chart

Ok, we reached image limit, now this thread can die in peace.

Jiggling never fails to destroy muh dick.

No.

Stop trying to make me fap Cred Forums!

I don't even own the games but I recognize everything kill me please