Saekano

What do you think of Megumi's new outfit?

Other urls found in this thread:

foolz.fireden.net/a/thread/119498816
foolz.fireden.net/a/thread/119625103..
foolz.fireden.net/a/thread/119625103
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/146923910
foolz.fireden.net/a/thread/119525219
foolz.fireden.net/a/thread/119547149
foolz.fireden.net/a/thread/119655576/
m.reddit.com/r/Saekano/comments/5213d4/what_do_you_expect_from_season_2/
yaraon-blog.com/archives/91839
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks boring desu

Megumi a boring ___.

It turns me on desu.

Why do people think she's boring?

Like a boring shit

Epic meme.

Why is Megumi so disliked? I found her rather inoffensive while watching the anime.

Slutty like she is

Vocal minority.

She's objectively boring.

For the same reasons why Onodera Kosaki is hated.

But so sexy.

Kosaki was a doormat. Megumi is anything but that.

Reminds me of that girl from Girlfriend (kari).

Which one?

People typically want to be indulged in 2d. Megumi doesn't exhibit behavior or traits or looks that directly satisfy that desire to be indulged; if anything, you'd have to indulge her to actually enjoy her.

But many are just butthurt she's the main heroine.

Two words.
Eriri. Fags.

But her bantz is hilarious.

Also people not realizing the protagonist is creating a great heroine. He has to have someone to work with. He and Megumi work together and elevate each other.
You have to have an interest in her to appreciate it.

But the anime already does a good job of making her interesting.

Megumi is a HUGE SLUT

A minority disagrees but their opinions don't matter.

>Boring, but sexy
Only good for looks then.

She has her eyes on only own guy.

Bland and boring, just like her character and yet she's overrated. Nip's shit taste never stops.

What do you think is an interesting character?

Not boring characters.

Lelouch.

Panders to my tastes, duh.

Izayoi.

That's not very specific.

What do you think of her figure?

>its another redditgirlfags bump the thread episode

I need the full scan to fap properly. Same with this.

good lord please save my dick

Eriri's body is pure sex.

Maybe there'll be a full scan a bit after 10/26 when the Fantasia festival finishes.

I guess. Utaha's is more appealing though.

>bland
>boring
>overrated
>shit taste
How to spot a brainless secondary.

It's a wonder how people arrive at that conclusion just from watching the anime. Megumi is such a fun character.

>Megumi
worst Saekano.

Mean.

A bit Kaleido Star for my tastes

Come to bed, user

Incredibly meh.

extremely vocal minority

when the show was airing the threads were fucking awful

but these post-show manga threads are great though

Holy fuck, if only that having 1:1 scale too...

Utaha a best

Eriri: "Friend with (good talent) benefits"

Fuckkkkkk

Why they turned Megumi into a slut????

Isn't she supposed to be the normal looking one?

I swear, only like 5 romantic comedy anime have actually managed to make the "plain" girl actually plain looking.

Anyone?

>this is supposed to be a dull girl
My dick refuses to listen.

Eririfags. Which are probably LASfags as well.

What is this called, exactly?

where is this from?

No

I'm on Megumi camp, but damn she's good.

Stick around in these threads and you'll realize it's just the same couple of tryhard shitposters samefagging and spamming over and over again. Good thing mods are starting to get on their asses.

Only good for anal

Kanchou time?

I prefer her, so yeah.

Okay.

Why is Eriri so delicious?

Because you like shit

Because her breast doesn't turn on Tomoya?

A pure character makes her cute and aggressive personality makes her hot.

Perflat Goddess.

She is the harem version of Cell.
Pure perfection.

Megumi is like some fresh air for me. She isn't exactly at top of appearance like Utaha but the expression and her interaction with MC is definitely more enjoyable than generic tsundere Eriri or one side like Utaha.
They would make a great couple. I hope she win in the end.

They are a fucking boring couple.

Ditto.

Like a plain and boring girlfriend, which is not ironic.

>generic design and blanddere
>fresh air

Eririfags are fucking obnoxious.

>megumi stole the episode
Yeah, nah.

Which side are you on now?

>muh generic tsundere
Yeah, nah.

newfag.

not even the most perfect girl in the series.

Pot calling the kettle black.

Utaha and Eriri"s archetype is popular so you commonly see more than Megumi's archetype, but they are more interesting and fun in interactions and entertainment.

They are exactly like Remfags.

Megumifags are worse and will be even worse when S2 is airing.

>muh megumifags

Fuck off. This thread is only shit due to obnoxious Eririfags.

Wrong. They are the most exciting and developed couple.

>Remfags
That's literally Megumifags. They have the share fanbases and have the same taste in girls and shitposts with muh most popular spams and haters are just Emiliafags/Eririfags mentality.

Point in case.

Nope. This thread is literally Eririfag acting like Remfags by hijacking and attacking Megumi with similar arguments of boring/no personality/uninteresting while praising the oh so perfect Eriri.

Nice dodge.

>muh Eririfags
Prove it.

>No new IP for most Eriri posts
>most of the new posters are bashing Megumi in some way or another

>hijacking when subject is Saekano thread
>anyone who criticizes Megumi as boring is an Eririfag
You're proving me right.

>Eriri posts
So? None of them are bashing Megumi.
>most of the new posters are bashing Megumi in some way or another
And those are non-Eriri posts.

I disagree. Megumi is the main responsible for making the series entertaining and fun.

>tinfoil hat
Megumifags truly are the worst.

>Monopolizing threads and acting like their girl the only one that matters, supported by popularity while shitting on the generic and uninteresting a shit X, plus forcing every thread into a circlejerk while reminding people their girl is the best
Megumifags = Remfags.

Except here Eririfags not only are praising their girl but are attacking people with positive opinions about Megumi. That's how they are hijacking and giving themselves away.

Stop playing dumb and ignoring the no new IP fact that gives them away.

>muh conspiracy theories
Still proving me right.

>Monopolizing threads
Just how many pro-Megumi posts do you see in this thread again? There are more Eriri posts in here and Megumifags don't give a shit.

The thing that makes you and Remfags the same is the bitterness that your girl isn't the main and choosen one. If Eriri was the most popular no doubt you'll be using the same smug argument like Remfags. But I don't see anyone here even bringing up the fact Megumi is the most popular.

Not really, just simple observation based on the IP count and experience on this fanbase.

You're making your side look bad and ironically obnoxious. Have fun with that.

Maybe you should quit forcing fanbase wars. There are Eriri posts that don't hate or bait anything. Quit acting like every hate/troll post has to be your boogeyman.

I honestly don't care who wins as long as S2 brings more delicious Utaha

>implying there aren't plenty of Megumifag posts praising or defending Megumi in here
>ignoring past threads and Megumifag's history that is just like Remfags aka cancer

If that's how you see people calling you out, then so be it.

Megumi a shit. A SHIT.

That's why I said most, not all. Really, stop thinking people are retarded and can't see the correlation between active Eriri praise posts and active anti Megumi posts that aren't new posters at that.

It's just you in here and now you think I'm responsible for most of both anti-Megumi and pro-Eriri. Really, you're doing your side wonders here.

Not the point.
Megumifags' story isn't like Remfags.

No. You can barely pick out a handful that associates themselves to a particular fanbase. Seriously, you are literally forcing fanbase wars.

>just you
Not really. I'm the only one arguing, yes, but not the only one who realizes who's the group behind the shitposts and hate.

A fine user would've support his/her favourite girl, while respecting other user with his/her favourite girl. End story.

It is. That's the point of similarities in behavior and posting style.

>megumi advertised as "boring" girl
>with SSS body type

yeah, no..

You are the only one in here doing both.

Other than being most popular which isn't even related to the actual character, there isn't any similarity.

>boring personality, but has a good body

Maybe you should read the thread again.

You first seeing how you're accusing most people in here.

Hello? That's not what we're talking about.

Do you even Re:Zero? Remfags are the one who bashes Emilia with no personality/boring and among other things.

Already refuted in the second quoted link.

>claims Eririfags are the "majority" in here because he sees there are more anti-Megumi posts than there are pro-Megumi posts
>never-mind how there were only a minority of actual Eriri posts that were mostly neutral, and it can't be thise are the same people who started to post Eriri because she was mentioned

Any LN readers here?

I was wondering how badly Utaha got blown out since I heard she's not even in the running anymore.

I need to know if best girl went out in a blaze of glory

That's what I'm saying.

No, not really. The point about being fans of secondary heroines with pretty much the same kind of hate towards the main girl remains valid.

I said there are more Eriri posts in here than Megumi posts. Most of those Eriri posts aren't new posters and most of the new posters that aren't Megumi fans are outright bashing Megumi. Get it right.

Was it not obvious? I'm not agreeing with you.

She's not even the best girl in her spin-off manga.

Yes really. Funny you bring up secondary heroine when Emilia is seen and criticized as that. Remfags have both popularity and defense of being more relevant and the real heroine that makes them smug, obnoxious, and cancer.

But that "Remfags are the one who bashes Emilia with no personality/boring and among other things" was what I was implying.

Thanks for the mention. Megumi is love, but it seems that Eriri is not ready to give up...soon?

>more Eriri posts in here than Megumi posts
Are you retarded? That means the same thing.

Has it ever crossed your mind "most" of Eriri posts are from the same 2-3 people who only made pro-Eriri posts in here? Idiot.

And yet they know Emilia is the main girl, which has nothing to do with screentime. They also know that Rem pretty much disappears from the story in the later arcs the anime won't cover. As result they have nothing left but bash Emilia. And it's not like Emiliafags don't debunk their bullshit sometimes. Popularity and having fans that won't let bullshit slide is common for about any main heroine from a popular series.

About as main as Lisha. Subaru will be trying to Rem back, there's that whole plot line. Rem will always be seen as the real main girl, so your point is moot.

You realize that Rem gets the same hate with no personality thing, right? Either way, Rem is the closest to Megumi personality-wise and she overtakes polls and most Re:Zero threads. Take the hint.

Are you? That's based only on the amount of Eriri posts. Without including the other anti-posts. Again, the point is most of those Eriri posts aren't new posters in the thread.

Not really. It's like saying Mikoto will always be seen as the real main girl of Index instead of Index. At best only delusional animefags will seriously believe that.

>Rem is the closest to Megumi personality-wise
>not Emilia

I'm talking about what Remfags do, though. And I disagree, Rem isn't really similar to anyone in Saekano. The two series have a vastly different set of characters.

Someone hasn't been reading NT.

Kamachi is just building up Mikoto's rejection and friendzone status. Index is the endgame girl and any unbiased novelfag will agree to that.

Most novelfags agree that Touma will end up no one. It's going to be status quo. That doesn't change the fact Mikoto was and still is more relevant as a main girl than Index has over 40 volumes.

Index is intrinsically more relevant to the plot than Mikoto ever was, not to mention a fully developed relationship with Touma. Going by 2ch screentime list, Index still had more screentime than Mikoto before NT12. Maybe Mikoto has surpassed her after the latest novel, but Index will surely overtake her again when the Laura arc begins. See, it's just because Kamachi dropped the ball hard with Index in NT and forced Mikoto in that you have the illusion of Mikoto being more relevant, but for the entirety of OT Index was more prominent and it wasn't even a contest. Even Tsuchi had more screentime than Mikoto in OT.

>*10怀*231怀Itsuwa
>*9怀*263怀Hamazura Shiage
>*8怀*288怀Last Order
>*7怀*309怀Kanzaki Kaori
>*6怀*419怀Stiyl Magnus
>*5怀*508怀Misaka Mikoto
>*4怀*540怀Tsuchimikado Motoharu
>*3怀*720怀Accelerator
>*2怀*892怀Index
>*1怀1897怀Kamijou Touma

The best.

# of appearance != relevance. Index has a gag that ties in with Touma and she serves as the series mascot, so that explains her appearance count. But Mikoto, especially in NT, is more relevant and gets treated like a main heroine, unlike Index who gets treated like a pet character.

>it's another "screentime = relevance in Raildex" tally-up episode

Utaha got rejected multiple times. The last time was particularly bad. Well, at least she went out in a blaze of glory.

>Over a dozen of anti-posts with new IPs throughout a 21+ hour thread and there are also a few starting Eriri posts with new IP among the pool
>Forcing fanbase war by implying most of the anti-posts are Eririfags because he saw a few pro-oEriri posts, undoubtedly by the same fans who posted earlier, later on that don't have new IP when Eriri was a topic for a brief time
I'm just going to say you're a falseflagger cause no one can be this trolling to make Megumifags look bad.

Index has both screentime and relevance. None of the things Mikoto has done are more relevant than, say, Index removing the virus from LO in OT13, creating an opening for Touma to defeat Carissa with Spell Intercept in OT18, being the personal motivation for Touma while being Stiyl's boss in OT22. And she's endgame material unlike Mikoto.

Mikoto in NT isn't even more relevant than girls like Leivinia or Othinus. She literally says she has to force herself in the plot in NT2 or she will be absent for entire volumes.

No one would be forcing fanbase war if Eririfags weren't so obvious and persistent with their hate. The hurr durr boring shit gets stale and predictable after half and a year of having to put up with it.

Stop trying to make Eririfags look like saints who can do no wrong. Seriously, who else could be behind comments like "Megumi and Tomoya are a fucking boring couple" or "Megumi is overrated and japs have shit taste" when only Eririfags have shown to care about shipping shit and popularity outside of Megumifags? Everything else (posting times, same amount of Eriri praise replies and anti-Megumi retorts) fits.

>ITT: People talk about each other instead of anime or manga
Great thread guys

You're being too obvious, falseflagger. Go fuck off and stop ruining this thread with your bullshit drama and wars.

Megumi a best.

Without Mikoto, there wouldn't be an Accelerator arc that made him into a protagonist nor would Aleister have his artificial angel experiment and world-wide spreading of AIM. And Touma wouldn't have made it as far as he did if it weren't for Mikoto, which is something Touma made a testament to in his speech against High Priest. That's more than Index has done. Mikoto is always the one trying to save Touma and that she has. Instead of wanting him to stop getting mixed up in dangerous situations, she accepted that's what Touma will always do and so she wants to ease his burden in NT, which she successfully does manages to do.

Different from Index who needs plot to come to her, Mikoto is the type who forges her own way/plot to help Touma, something she has done more times than Index who's more like one of his burdens. Kamachi drives his home like twice in NT10 and NT13. And currently Mikoto has become a problem for Aleister's plain, thereby ensuring her future plot to be a major one.

>I have no argument so I'll just shout falseflagger

Eriri a turd

Accel was going to be a protagonist with or without Mikoto. Aleister was going to stop the experiment anyway. Mikoto just made the process quicker.

Index is the girl who changed Touma's life and made him who he is now, which is more important than being his sidekick that saves his life which is not exclusive to Mikoto either. Index is also one of the most important cards up Laura's sleeve. She has the potential to become a magic god. Her John Pen's mode alone is broken as hell and will play a central role in the endgame. Her relationship with Touma has more effect on him than Mikoto's. She's the one who ultimately influences his crucial choices, like his choice to kill himself in NT9. Mikoto is ironically just like Rem who clings onto the MC no matter whatn, and yet he will always go after the main girl, except Mikoto has with tons of plot armor and untouchable status that guarantees her to appear almost in every volume despite not having a real purpose to do so.

>This thread
Megumifags are fucking whiners and are fags that loves to play victim. It's all going to get worse with Saekano S2 threads that'll be full of circlejerking muh Megumi and shitposting Eriri at full force.

ok

Utaha is my girl but Megumi is great too.

Based on what? Without killing clones, without losing to the weakest level 0, and without LO Accelerator wouldn't be where he is and wouldn't have developed to become a protagonist. Level 6 shift was never Aleister's true goal, it's spreading the clones so he can work on Aiwass. The electromaster clones are needed and without Mikoto that wouldn't have become a reality.

All you're doing there is rationalizing Index's supposed central role, speculating her endgame importance, and playing up on her closeness to Touma. That doesn't argue for her actual relevance and what she has done for Touma to date. Index has always been debased for many years because she isn't treated like the main heroine. You're delusional and going against the consensus any actual unbiased novelfag would point out.

>accuses others of being self-victimizing whiners and proceeds to preemptively play victim for the shitposting in S2

>play victim

What would Megumifags need to play victim for?

Megumifags are the worst. Always have been.

Eririfags*

>Butthurt
See?

>Butthurt
See?

You can't fool me. I remember the episode 0 threads when Megumifags were practically nonexistent and Eririfags were in full damage control.

I meant with or without Mikoto trying to stop the experiment. Accel would have the same guilt, the same goal and same development in that scenario. He doesn't give a flying fuck about the original anyway. Mikoto's involvement in the Sisters arc is irrelevant to his character development.

>All you're doing there is rationalizing Index's supposed central role
>You're delusional and going against the consensus any actual unbiased novelfag would point out.
You don't visit Raildex threads at all do you? Even if people joke about Index's lack of screentime, everyone who isn't a delusional shipper knows that she's the endgame for Touma. Going by the plot as a whole, the motifs throughout it, the cliches it uses, the memory loss ties, the Laura and Aleister's trumpcard ties, and Index' status as "magical girl with strange habits who literally falls into "normal" MC's life and forever changes it", it's obvious that she's the actual main girl who is more relevant.

>Implying week threads didn't have Eriri a shit flings from Megumi camp because of spoilers
Nice try.

I'm expecting that. As bad as it was and is still, another anime will once again just brings out the worse in certain fanbases and attract trolls because anime = popular. Sometimes I wish season 2 never would apply to Saekano so we could avoid an unbearable season. I sure as hell wish Tsugumomo anime wasn't a reality for the same reason.

foolz.fireden.net/a/thread/119498816

Literally the first thread of the anime and Eririfags were already hating on Megumi.

Megumifags barely existed back then.

>First thread
>Literally everyone just liking other girls means shitting on Megumi and shitting up threads
Nice try, Megumifag. That's nothing unlike foolz.fireden.net/a/thread/119625103..

Too bad that didn't last long. Vocal minority turning into majority cancer happened quick.

But the cancerous vocal minority (Eririfags) stayed a minority.

>ignoring the muh best gril Eriri won't win fuck the boring main girl

>that thread again

Funny how you will drop your THK propaganda when it is convenient for you.

>no one called her shit
>only four people called her simply boring
Seriously? That's what you're complaining about? Utahafags were more active in the first two weeks and they greatly prefer Utaha over Megumi too.

Meant for >Denial

>"Who gives afuck, Utaha ain't winning so fuck thi shsit"
Only an Utahafag made a post like that. Try again, Megumifag. It's nothing compared to the thread I like.

>THK
Fuck off with that shit.You can't blame everything on THK.

I linked*

I'm not complaining though. I'm correcting the fact Megumifags started the hate when they barely existed back then. There was already animosity towards Megumi just because she was the main girl.

What denial? I already told you a week ago about this.

That's not even hate, retarded Megumifag. foolz.fireden.net/a/thread/119625103 is actual hate. The saying Megumifags have always been the worst is true, especially after Megumi became popular and her cancerous forced their obnoxiousness everywhere. Get over it.

>Saekano
Worst fanbase on Cred Forums.

>>Another series where the cutest, purest, and best won't win
>>Eriri is seriously best
>Fuck everything. Childhood friend just can't win ;_;

Nice speedreading, illiterate Eririfag.

>You can't blame everything on THK.
That's now what you usually say, fucking hypocrite.

>told you a week ago
Paranoia.

Keep pretending to be dumb and turn a blind eye to Megumifag cancer.

>>obligatory boring doormat
>Worst girl.

>not hate

Go fuck yourself. You Eriirifags make a big deal out of lesser negeative posts. None of the posters in that thread even identified as Megumifags. Fuck, there was even an Utahafag shitting on Eriri as well, but I don't see you saying shit about that. You're the only cancer here.

>Quoting two posters liking Eriri most and is down about how she won't win
Oh wow. Look at that hate that's shitposting Megumi. We should call the calls on them.

Kill yourself. Seriously, you overly sensitive drama whore.

>Playing dumb

Go back to boards.fireden.net/a/thread/146923910

>Grasping at straws
>Implying the only side left that were bashing Eriri and Utaha by proxy weren't Megumifags
Keep trying.

Sounds like you are, though. Making a big deal at tame and non-aggressive comments is doing that.

I don't think you can really deny that Eriri received tons more hste snd consistent shitposting that's malicious and spiteful throughout majority of S1, you know.

Wow, the threads were so different then. Really brings me back.

Do you realize the Utahafag post you quoted as well didn't have any Megumi hate or shitpost? How can you be this fucking retarded not to follow your own idiotic posts?

Even in the second thread you quoted, you see Eririfags spreading misinformation about Megumi which is ultimately worse than just saying that Eriri is a shit.

You literally are shooting yourself in the foot. Your hypocrisy regarding THK is duly noted as well. Stop posting and trying to argue against history.

Can't play dumb when I wasn't there, retard. Keep your paranoia to yourself. Nothing in that thread says anything to render the fact Megumifags are the worst.

>I wasn't there
>yet I am perfectly aware of the conversation originated in that thread

The only retard here is you, who thinks everyone else is as retarded as you. Too bad that discussion is the opposite of what you say.

Imagine being the guys who take all this fanbase war drama seriously.

So, the only side that was bashing Megumi for being the main girl who will win was by proxy Eririfags, right?

It's funny how your own retarded logic blows up right in your face.

Are you a retard? Utahafag said fuck this shit because Utaha won't win. That's aggressive and implies something negative to Megumi who is going to win.

>spreading misinformation
That's exactly what most of the Megumifags did against Eriri by twisting spoilers and making her worst than it sounds. Compound that with a shit spams that's literal shitposting and you have cancer.

I'm not your personal boogeyman for THK. Fuck off.

As a general rule, tsunderefags mostly are. If you put childhood friend to the equation they become utterly insufferable.

>perfectly aware
Scanning through a small thread isn't hard unless you're a retard.
>only side that was bashing Megumi
No, retard. That was done by Eriri and Utaha's side as you've demonstrated. That is even you can even call that bashing. Your powers of deduction being a retard won't change the fact it's obvious Megumifags are the ones mostly behind the real shitpostings in the other thread since they are the only side left and obviously weren't against the whole betrayal thing. The fact you are sperging over the first thread that doesn't have actual shitpost just goes to show you spiteful and vengeful Megumifags are.

>Saekano thread
>Erirfags getting BTFO
It's lke poerty

inb4 Megumifags blames it all on THK or obnoxious anti-tsundere group.

>Megumifags* getting BTFO

No, it implies as much negativity to Megumi as the other posts I quoted.

>That's exactly what most of the Megumifags
Nope, most Megumifags back then were novelfags who didn't bother playing your silly waifuwar. The presence of the shitposter was noted by everyone. Nobody even called out Megumifags in that very thread because they didn't have presence in them. Instead, THK was called out several times. Get over it and stop arguing against history, retard. Stop insulting my intelligence and coming up with your convenient THK amnesia to get your way in the argument.

Megumifags are the ones losing, though.

>Eririfags delude themselves into believing they're winning

Even more poetry. I'm going to enjoy when Eriri gets BTFO and Megumi wins.

>this is what Eririshitters actually believe

Nice mental gymnastics here

People criticizes Index's lack of relevance, not just screentime. Most shippers don't ship seriously nowadays and most agree that Touma will end up alone. However you slice it, Mikoto simply has more relevance and foreshadowed plot the author has planned for her.

Nice denial. Further prove Megumifags will start greentexting and reactions to imply they won even though they're losing the agrument

>Scanning through a small thread isn't hard unless you're a retard.
And you didn't even do it well since you are under the impression isn't about how good recent threads were and your little shitposting vendetta against Megumifags was debunked. So you're indeed a retard.

>That was done by Eriri and Utaha's side as you've demonstrated.
Utahafags were not by Eriri's side by any means. They could have shitposted Eriri as much as they did Megumi. Eririfags remained bitter and argumentative in the following weeks against Megumi while Utahafags mostly stopped being active. And for the other thread, I'm not going to repeat myself, go to

Eririfags are the ones who lose arguments all the time though. I don't know why they even bother going meta when they have nothing to win and everything to lose.

>the mental state of Eririfags
This is just pathetic at this point.
Just stop posting if you don't want to embarass your fanbase further.

>denial

Megumi is literally crushing the competition as main heroine.

Nope. Most novelfags agree that Touma will likely end up living with Index and Othinus. Mikoto simply has probably more screentime (and Index will have more in the end), and more concrete ties, foreshadowing, motifs, relevance and plot threads with the actual overarching plot and endgame.

First ten replies and already shitposts. Yeah, Megumifags are the worst. Stop acting like you can't see that.

Except they wouldn't and didn't since Utaha was thrown into the same boa. The backstabbing shitfest didn't leave her unscathed. It's embarrassing how hard you're trying to make it look like Utahafags could be a possibility when they aren't, especially since then Utahafags didn't even like Megumi.

>This is the delusional state of Megumifags
Embarrassing.

>no u!!
Pathetic

Living is a given. That's pet end, but it isn't a romantic win. That's not a change to the current status quo. Whether or not Index will be more relevant is still just speculation. Seriously, you're acting like Lishafags with their main girl rule.

>Can't win, better banter up and imply otherwise to save face
Seriously embarrassing.

>Irony
Have another (You)

Our proof is the threads posted here.

Just stop.

Appearing out of nowhere to toss "BTFO" without joining in the debate in a constructive way. I wonder who's behind this post.

>First ten replies and already shitposts
Not the point and already addressed in the argument in that thread.

A lot of Utahafags didn't even read the spoilers so they had no reason to do damage control. Some of them who did agreed that Utaha was a bitch but it was understandable and they would have done the same thing. Plus you have one Utahafag in that thread making a difference between Eriri and Utaha. Utahafags have always liked Megumi a lot more than Eririfags as well.

Megumifags = Senafags = Yuifags = Remfags

>spend the whole thread baiting and provoking Megumifags with anti-Megumi posts
>act surprised and upset when Megumifags finally give in your shitposting

Megumi haters are truly the worst.

Most Megumi fans are main heroine fans.

>Appearing out of nowhere to toss "BTFO"
Yep, sounds like the fags who like the turd on your pic.

Yes, no, no, no.

It is the point. Moving the goalpost won't change the point in this thread.

foolz.fireden.net/a/thread/119525219
foolz.fireden.net/a/thread/119547149
foolz.fireden.net/a/thread/119655576/
Except most Utaha didn't like Megumi. Pretty much everyone was against Megumi. Even Cousinfags thought Megumi was boring. Your reasoning is shit.

It's already been established that Eririfags behave the most like Remfags.

>my heroine should have been the main heroine!
>Megumi/Emilia is so plain and boring!

Add Kosakifags and Aoyamafags.

Megumifags aren't saints, you know. They are the most active baiters and haters in the fandom. They shouldn't be surprised when their girl gets hated back.

This thread is proof that Megumifags are a whiny bunch who resorts to shifting blame and playing victim despite everything they have done in the past. Throwing a tantrum for getting called on is really icing on the cake at this point.

This.

Not really. Guess who are the only shitposters who get their posts deleted by janitors/mods? Right, Megumi haters. Without Megumifags, most of the discussion about this series wouldn't even exist.

>it's that delusional Eririshitter who keeps ignoring the replies again

>muh past

Always a nice comeback when your side is the most cancerous NOW.

That's not true. Only the reddit shitpost gets deleted on a regular basis. One-liners a shit posts rarely gets deleted, but using that argument Eriri's shitpost have gotten deleted too before, so that's a moot point.

No one is questioning that they aren't the majority, but that doesn't alter the fact they do bait and shitpost a whole lot more.

Saekanofaggots reminding the rest of the board why they are hands down the worst fanbase currently. Even Yahari and OreShurafags sneer at you faggots. Even OPMfags say "well at least we're not Saekano-tier bad".

>Megumishitter who ignores shitpost from his side

Nope. Your side is still the most cancerous.

>NOW
Nah. Megumifags still dominates and are overly zealous when it comes to Megumi. Threads without Eriri bashing and without Megumi circlejerking is very rare.

It is NOT the point. You are the one moving the goalpost to the replies in that thread. Go back to >Pretty much everyone was against Megumi
Yes, and Megumifags were only a handful of people who merely posted once in a while among the sea of praises for the other girls. You have zero basis to say they were behind the hate for the first week, so your reasoning is shit. Even shittier when everything was said already in that very thread you linked and blatantly are trying to distort in our faces to suit your delusional story.

>no u again
You're getting desperate here. Just admit you've lost.
I mean, it's not even the first time that's happened anyway so it should be easy on you.

Why are Eririfags so obsessed with archetypes?

At this point I only pity you folks. I hope you're getting some kind of fulfillment out of this.

>no you

(You)

>Implying NO U when he is using NO U all the time
>Still cannot argue a damn because he can't
You already lost. Why are you still trying?

See
Thanks for proving my point, Eiritard.

Why are Megumifags?

Lies. Eririfags have been freely praising their girl with next to zero backlash recently.

Out of curiosity, what other girls from other series do you people like?

They're not if you actually pay attention. Plenty of Megumifags like Kirino or Chitoge. It's Eririfags who are desperate to say they only like a certain kind of character when it is the accusing Eririfags who are only concerned with that sort of thing.

It is. Playing dumb won't get you far when the point is who's cancer. The thread you link showed that Megumifags were first to be cancer. You have no other argument here.

Megumifags took ammo they found and used it. Seeing how you are vengeful and bitter as hell at mere "boring" criticisms, it's not hard at all to deduce they're the only side left that would bash Eriri and Utaha too. None of the other sides engaged in it, so they are the only side left.

I don't recall any Eriri shitposting getting deleted. Maybe it's because it's not as tryhard and people just don't care to shitpost Eriri nowadays.

The threads in the past few weeks were decent, Megumifags don't need to shitpost other girls to keep threads alive. They lead most of the discussion and ignore most of the bait, and get along with other fans as long as they aren't hostile. If you don't push them, they won't push back.

>like Kirino or Chitoge
Megumifags hates tsundere and generic girls though.

I found Megumi to be a pretty fun character when I watched the anime so I started to read through the novels and really found myself more and more pulled to Eriri's side. IDFK why since she's impossibly one of the most infuriating tsunderes I've seen when watching the anime. But the Christmas Day moment really puled on my heartstrings one a character I actually disliked. So by that volume forwards I kind of became an Eririfag but would be still happy when Megumi wins.

Megumifag
Yuifag
Kosakifag

I'm Megumifag
Here are some random ones
Bahamut: Krul
Hibike: Kumiko
Aqours: Yoshiko
Umaru: Umaru
Nisekoi: Marika, but Chitoge is really close second
Asterisk: Saya(only watched first cour though)

If you check archive you'll only see a few for each side. Archive isn't absolute of course, but you can surely reason that they have been deleted before in other cases.

Maybe you stumbled across threads that came forth as a miracle, but almost every thread that I've come across in the past few months were anything but decent. Perhaps one of two of them were okay in spite of some bait and provocation. But still, Eriri receives the most serious non-meme anti-posts, often hostile and that's pretty natural seeing how Megumifags are the majority and many of them has it out for Eriri.

>playing dumb
You're the one who's playing dumb and ignoring the argument in that thread that adresses your complaints here.

>it's not hard at all to deduce they're the only side left that would bash Eriri and Utaha too
Except the thread you cited was an Eriri shitposting fest produced by the shitposter called out in that thread. Seriously, your argument falls flat on the face of anyone who can read the thread. It's also seriously retarded how you think anyone has to be a fan of a girl to criticize a plot ploint based on spoilers. Most of the posts criticizing Eriri and Utaha didn't even acknowledge Megumi. Note that this criticism doesn't not equal shitposting. The only shitposting present in those threads was led by that shitposter as Eririfags preached. Why are you trying to change history?

I'm not bitter at all at people calling her boring in the first thread, that was only to show who started the hostility first. In the following threads in that same week people got more aggressive and hateful towards Megumi.

Eririfags are the worst. Remember that one Eririfag who insists Megumi has no feelings for Tomoya and it's all an act? The worst.

Bantz. When asked, they're all over the place. Unlike certain people who are attached to the same type of character, and will vigorously defend that type of character, and bring their bullshit across fanbases.

>Megumi constantly hates generic this and generic that archetype
>But considers girls like Megumi as unique and inoffensive
How is that different?

>Maybe you stumbled across threads that came forth as a miracle, but almost every thread that I've come across in the past few months were anything but decent.
Seriously? Just about every thread since volume 10 has been decent, exceptions like this one aside of course. The threads have been more about Megumi's feelings for Tomoya and Tomoya's feelings for Eriri than this awful shitposting. It helps Megumifags aren't zealous shippers so these topics can be discussed in a civil and mannered way.

This thread and past threads proves that Megumifags are the worst.

>no feelings for Tomoya
Funny cause Megumifags themselves are the ones who keep insisting Megumi has no feelings for Tomoya.

Megumi doesn't do that.

>Just about every thread since volume 10 has been decent
Well, do you have links?

Her fans do.

>This thread and past threads proves that Megumifags are the worst.
>I'll repeat this until it becomes true

>Funny cause Megumifags themselves are the ones who keep insisting Megumi has no feelings for Tomoya.

That hasn't happened since GS2.

I think you're wrong since I've seen a lot of Megumifags who like Eriri and tsunderes from other series.

You mean your argument in that thread that you keep insisting on? The one that doesn't disprove how Megumifags are the worst because they are the dominating group when it comes to starting shit and attacking character and fanbase alike? Right.

Oh so now you're going to seriously blame that thread and the threads that followed it for weeks on a single shitposter. Yeah no. You're not going to excuse Megumifags with that. Megumifags were the first to start actual shitstorms and produced awful threads with their literal SHITposting.

Mild hostility because they like another girl more without actually being aggressive and combative. You're crying over nothing compared to what Megumifags started.

Eririfags were the first to start actual shitstorms with their damage control over V7.

Arguing down shitposters (Megumifags) with their disinformation and distorted context isn't starting shit first.

>The one that doesn't disprove how Megumifags are the worst because they are the dominating group when it comes to starting shit and attacking character and fanbase alike? Right.

Except it did, and the anti-Megumi poster conceded by implying excuses and rationalization. Which is ironic since it was a post attacking Megumifags that started that argument.

>Oh so now you're going to seriously blame that thread on a single shitposter.
> Megumifags were the first to start actual shitstorms and produced awful threads with their literal SHITposting.
Why weren't you telling this same shit back then? Were you even there for those threads? I don't see anyone crying Megumifags in there because it was obvious they weren't behind the shitposting. Several people acknoweldged that shitposter based on the history in recent threads like Blade Dance and Inou Battle. Your credibility is zero and your historical revisionism is laughable.

The summaries didn't distort context at all. When S2 airs and the betrayal happens we're going to get shitstorms too. Fact of the matter is, Eriri did a shitty thing and rightfully got heat over it. Her fans blew things out of proportion with their damage control.

Except they weren't Megumifags and most of the arguments ended up with Eririfags being called as apologists and whiteknights by people that weren't even shitposting or hating Eriri.

Few Megumifags do think she has no romantic feelings even with GS2.

The guy who argues seriously about it isn't a Megumifag. He's the delusional Yuifag from the Yahari threads who does the same for Yukino.

Why does Eriri trample on the heart of people who care about her?

Yeah, this. I remember when that Eririfag tried to imply Akofags = Megumifags in one Netoge thread, which was funny since the Megumifags in those threads liked Pig the most.

She only cares about getting better at drawing. She's willing to drive Tomoya into depression to do that.

> didn't distort
The summaries didn't, but shitposters did by blowing it out of proportion by making it sound like they were selfish bitches who backstabbed for shitty reasons while utterly ignoring actual reason and feelings. Then there's how they ruined Tomoya. Most fans that were defending agreed that what they did could be called bitchy, but that just wasn't enough for haters (Megumifags).

Except threads shows otherwise. Even fans who weren't Eririfags called out on shitposters for twisting context and blowing it all out of proportion.

But they were selfish bitches. They weren't really wrong. Just watch, when S2 airs we'll get similar shitstorms.

You're taking that THK thread as the representative of the shitstorms about volume 7 when that isn't true. Most of the criticism wasn't hating or shitposting, and the culprit behind most of the shitposting was identified very clearly and it wasn't Megumifags at all.

Isn't it so he will go "You're #1, Eriri! I love you!"?

He already did that in V6. By then he was already satisfied with her artwork and just wanted her by him.

They aren't any more selfish than Tomoya is. They have personal goals and aspirations and they chased after. Eriri was even thinking about Tomoya's well-being as a Creator. The game that Tomoya wanted was completed, so it's not like they ran away from completing the game.

It could be THK or not. You don't know for sure so don't use h im.

Maybe she wants more than that. To be the greatest illustrator and Tomoya's girl are intertwined.

That didn't mean she had to drive him into depression. She could have left in a way that didn't hurt him so much but instead chose the one most convenient for her.

They were definitely more selfish. Utaha wanted to traumatize him for life. Eriri wanted to leave without seeing him personally.

Yeah, that's her problem. Will probably cost her in the end.

How does that make them more selfish? Utaha was bowing out and was fine even if Tomoya ended up hating her because then he'll at lease remember. Utaha wanted to improve her skills, but she also came along to protect Eriri. That's caring. Eriri had her reason to not see him personally. Whether she did or not wouldn't changed the fact she left.

She could have won right then and there. Hell, if she didn't leave in the absolute worst possible way she'd still have it in the bag.

If implying and rationalizing what you've done equates to conceding then you lost many replies ago when you attacked Eririfags in this thread first.

The two Eriri shitposts were ignored except one was teased at because he /thread his own post like a faggot. But a butthurt Megumifag took offensive to an anti-Megumi post that came after and attacked that post first. So, nope.

You clearly weren't there for back then. Megumifags tried to deflect to THK, hell I'm bet they are the ones who pretend to be him so they could shitpost Eriri freely without getting called out. Some people saw through that and called them out, but of course Megumifags tried to play it off with muh generalizing.

Utaha was willing to ruin his career as a creator just so he wouldn't forget her. That's selfish. If Eriri left him personally he wouldn't have been so depressed, but she left with a text message so she wouldn't have to see him hurt. That made him more depressed then he had to be.

>wallet be like

Did you read GS? I doubt someone who has would call them selfish when compared to Tomoya. Volume 7 ended on a happy note and things were for the best for everyone. That's something detractors purposely ignore in order to maximize trolling.

>Utaha was willing to ruin his career as a creator
Not even. This is ridiculous and you're pulling crap from your ass now.
>If Eriri left him personally he wouldn't have been so depressed
No, one could argue that he would be hurt even more because Eriri was there to do it all over again. Either way, Tomoya was depressed because they left and he felt alone in the world, it wasn't because of how they did it.

>happy note

On the surface. Tomoya still has a grudge against Eriri.

Megumi left Tomoya first. Should that nake her more selfish since she was his inspiration and ideal model. She left because she was upset and turned into a drama queen. Megumi even wanted to hurt him on purpose and she did greatly.

That's nothing new. They still close and friendly with each other and get along well. Even their bickering could be viewed as a warm pastime.

make*

It's not ridiculous. Utaha outright called it trauma and knew how badly it would hurt him. And Megumi calls out Eriri for the way she left. From that, it's clear the way Eriri left wasn't optimal. If she said that she would keep being Tomoya's friend and support him despite working with Akane he wouldn't have been so depressed.

Megumi left because Tomoya hurt her badly and didn't properly acknowledge her. She didn't want to hurt him or anything. She just wanted to show him she was upset.

Utaha's intention was to leave him a mental scar she she'll be remembered. Mental scar isn't an equation to ruined Tomoya as a Creator, especially not in her mind. You're seriously making stuff up.

The little argument Megumi and Eriri had was something between friends being critical of each other's faults. You're taking that at face value and reading way too much into it all. They're faults so they're obviously not ideal, but that doesn't mean Tomoya wouldn't still be depressed because the reason for his reason depression wasn't due to how they left.

Am I the only one that prefers Izumi?

Only Megumi saw it that way. Tomoya never had such intentions to hurt her.

Tomoya was hurt by what Megumi did and even she knew that. And yet she still puposely avoided him. Megumi understands Tomoya the most so she really should know better.

Probably.

You don't need the story to spoon-feed you everything. The intent was for Tomoya to be traumatized for life. She intended him to be super depressed.

There is no reading too much into it. Megumi calls Eriri out for leaving with a text message. It's intended to show that Eriri was a coward and that the way she left was more harmful than it needed to be. Tomoya would still be depressed, but it wouldn't have been so bad.

The fact that he had no intentions made it even worse. He didn't even acknowledge her enough to factor her into his decisions.

Megumi just wanted him to know he hurt her. He wasn't going to get it if she stayed at the circle.

Story > your headcanon. That's all it was, just to leave a mental scar. Nothing is said about how it would ruined his career as a Creator.

You are. Megumi was scolding Eriri like a best friend would. Eriri rebuked by bringing up that Megumi too left and didn't come back to the Circle, much less came back to Tomoya when he needed help. The point is whether she did or not wouldn't change the outcome. Tomoya would still be depressed because Eriri and Utaha left the Circle, plus he had no one else not even Megumi because she left too.

Neat.

That makes Tomoya innocent and oblivious to Megumi's thoughts. Tomoya never mistreated Megumi in a bad way so there was never a cause for concern. Megumi could easily just sit him down and talk it out and explain it to him. She didn't need to leave.

Like it or not, Megumi put pulled a bitch move.

>when S2 airs we'll get similar shitstorms.
Old news. We're already expecting Megumifags to go full sperg mode. S2 threads are going to be so dreadful.

By mental scar, they obviously meant the depression Tomoya went through. You have to be blind not to see it.

Megumi didn't just call out Eriri for leaving, she pointed out how she used a text message and threw the responsibility on Utaha. The idea is that her cowardly way of leaving made the situation worse.

Tomoya mistreated Megumi by ignoring her role in the circle. Just talking it out with him wouldn't be enough. He wouldn't feel the impact ignoring her made.

I don't recall him ignoring her role in the Circle. He certainly did not mistreat her badly. Tomoya built the game around Megumi and he served her up on a platter, so to speak. Don't forget Megumi understood her position in the Circle at the beginning. Tomoya basically told her what his plan was about.

Megumi could have sat Tomoya down and talked to him. Venting is fine too, but she didn't need to leave and caused that drama and pain.

The scar was the sudden bomb Utaha dropped when they met up so Tomoya could get her on ride for a new game proposal. The depression might be part of the factor, but that was up to Tomoya's own will and it wasn't something Utaha had control over. No matter how you try to force it, Utaha's never tried to ruin Tomoya. That's just your stupid headcanon.

God, you need to stop finding line when it isn't there. Megumi never said anything about the text message. Hell, pretty sure Megumi didn't know about the text message at the time, certainly not what she said to Tomoya. The whole point of their exchanged of reproaching each other was to show disapproval in way friends who cares would do. Part of that on Eriri's side was pointing out fault in giving the responsibility to Utaha to tell Tomoya personally. Tomoya would have been hurt no matter what. Eriri said so herself that it was between herself and Tomoya as Creators. Megumi wouldn't understand and she doesn't by her own admittance.

He delayed the game without telling anyone even though everyone put in so much effort. That's ignoring people's roles. Just talking with him wouldn't get him to understand, he didn't even get how much Megumi meant to the circle until he replayed the game.

Scars imply somethjng long-lasting. She explicitly mentioned something lasting for the rest of his life. How was the depression up to his own will? If he could choose, he'd choose to not be depressed.

Don't be dense. Megumi knew Eriri threw the responsibility onto Utaha, it's obvious she knew about the text message. He would have been hurt no matter what, but it didn't need to be as bad. Eriri is lucky as hell Megumi cheered Tomoya up. It's the only reason V7 ended on a happy note.

Correction. Utaha and Eriri and Michiru were still doing their work. Tomoya only stalled on his own work after he made a judgement call to drop what his work so he could take care of Eriri who was pushed herself to a sickly state to complete her work. Eriri yelled at Tomoya plenty on the same day Tomoya came over because of that.

That judgement call may very well push back the release date, but health is more important. Tomoya contemplated reasons why he made the decision, in addition Iori's words of wanting to hog Eriri may have a silver of truth, but Tomoya wasn't being a dick or anything. None of the girls except Megumi took drastic measures against what he did, so all the more why Megumi acted selfishly because her feelings were hurt on a personal level.

Eririfags are the one who will sperged after V6 gets adapted.

The game meant more to Megumi than it did to the other girls, which is why they didn't react as badly. The doctor was doing fine with Eriri's health, all that happened was Tomoya got sick so.

Did Utaha actually lose her own spin off?

You can't be this stupid. The strength of one's will determines how hard and how long one's depression will last, or at all.

You're being an idiot. Knowing that Utaha was the one who broke it to Tomoya doesn't mean she knew Eriri's reasons and why she did it. That's why she was shooting inquisitive statements to find out the reason and why. And in the end she just didn't understand and that itself tells that she doesn't know about the text message, and less of its content. Megumi's not understanding Eriri is literally a plot point in the follow arc.

Megumi should be there by Tomoya's side. Eriri criticized Megumi for not being there in the first place. Tomoya might not have been depressed as he was if he had someone there. His whole reason for despairing was because he felt alone in the world after all.

m.reddit.com/r/Saekano/comments/5213d4/what_do_you_expect_from_season_2/

I want to cum inside Utaha.

She knew Eriri's reasons for not telling him directly because she's her friend. That is, she knew Eriri was a coward. What she didn't understand was why she left.

Just because Megumi is by him doesn't mean Eriri can't be there. He's still a bit sad Eriri isn't with him. Eriri didn't even know if Megumi would return, so she intended to leave him alone. If she intended to continue being a friend then it might have been alright, but instead she cowered behind Utaha at the train station.

Premature judgment by fans based on the LN or something.

I was clearly talking about the argument in that thread and not what I'm doing here. The sperg in that thread was clearly triggered by those anti-Eriri posts and lashed out at Megumi and her fans and got replied to in kind. He couldn't argue back at the reasonable arguments presented and just called it rationalizations and excuses. There is a very big difference between calling Eririfags obnoxious and calling Megumi shit and her fans cancer. The only butthurt faggot in that thread was him.

And nice utter bullshit, Eririfags and only Eririfags called every anti-Eriri post THK. Megumifags called that bullshit out, without denying his existence. Good thing the THK drama only lasted few weeks. But of course you wouldn't know this. Seriously, stop distorting history.

Volume 10 spoiled the ending of Koisuru Metronome.

Actually, Megumi considers herself a coward for breaking her friendship with Eriri. I don't believe Megumi ever thought or saw Eriri as one. It took strength and courage to leave someone you love. Megumi knows that Eriri is pure and emotionally weak, though.

It would be cruel to comfort Tomoya after she left him. Add to the fact Eriri's reason is because she can't bring herself to face seeing him sad, it stands to reason why she Megumi should have been there when he needed help. Utaha and Eriri were surprised at Tomoya's visit at the trainstain. Eriri wasn't mentally prepared to see him, it's not as thought she doesn't want to not be friends, but she had expected that he would be mad and might not forgive them.

What's "THK" stands for, anyway?

Megumi is going to ship Tomoya and Eriri. Screen cap this.

some Megumifag from the raildex threads.

A boogeyman tsunderefags like to use for anyone who dislikes/hates tsundere.

Capping this for future use. Megumifags will prove user right.

Some autistic shitposter people given the name Tsundere hater-kun. You could probably think of him like LolisRDead, Acegoku, Mugi, etc.

Even if they don't you'll make sure your self-fulfilling prophecy comes true anyway. Falseflagging is easy.

This isn't White Album 2.

I see...

Just because Megumi considers herself a coward doesn't mean she can't consider Eriri a coward. She recognizes Eriri's braveness in leaving but also recognizes her cowardice in not telling him directly.

Considering how she keeps being Tomoya's friend after V7, it's not really cruel. It was her own short-sightedness that made her think that. If it wasn't for that train station scene, who knows how long she would've avoided him.

He's real. I witnessed his shitposting

Me too. The faggots who try to convince everyone that he's the mastermind behind the anti-tsundere sentiment on Cred Forums ae infinitely worse though.

Can or not isn't an issue, it's if she has. I'll yield if you have a line or two that indicates that Megumi had such a thought. I hoe it won't be the quote from volume 7 because nothing there suggests that on Megumi's end.

You're blatantly ignoring development that occurred at the end of volume 7. Tomoya seek them out because he wanted to. They found out that Tomoya isn't mad and that he gave them their blessing. He wants them to return to him. Tomoya basically gave the the okay and their doubts were dispelled. Since then things mostly returned to normal.

Reminder that boring characters like Megumi and Onodera are shit because they pander to boring beta cucks who don't like female characters with personalities and only like the characters that remind them of their submisive mother that their fathers used to abuse before he was sent to San Quentin for a DUI and manslaughter.

It's heavily implied. Megumi asks why Eriri didn't tell Tomoya personally. Eriri says she didn't want to see Tomoya hurt. Megumi points out that Eriri knew Tomoya would be hurt, and she has no response.

>Pinning Megumi as same as Kosaki

That's not even close. Period.

It's not, though. Megumi tried to figured out her reason and she did by questioning Eriri that way.

Insulting. I ain't aututic and hateful like you guys.

Really now? Eriri and Utaha took the game seriously and gave it their all with their pride on the line. Who loves the game the most is without a doubt Tomoya, but even he is reasonable enough to risk delaying the game for health concerns of a person he cares about. Eriri is rich and has own helpers, but Tomoya doesn't care about that.

Tomoya got sick? What?

Except Megumi isn't a doormat.

Sure you aren't.

No, Megumi figured out her reason and Eriri couldn't think of a way to respond without admitting she was a coward.

They took it seriously, but they didn't love it as much as Megumi did. Tomoya and Megumi love the game equally as much. It's much more personal to them, and Tomoya realizes hoe much she loved the game when he replays it.

Tomoya going over hurt more than it helped. All that happened was that Eriri's sickness got to him too. The doctor outright scolds him.

Copypasta-kun has issues.

You seriously need to let this go. Eriri explicitly told Megumi why she didn't see Tomoya in person. Megumi highlighted the reason and that was because she couldn't stand to see Tomoya sad. It's the truth and there's nothing to say when Megumi pointed that out. There isn't a narrative to illustrate or denote that she was trying to say that Eriri was a coward. But Eriri's whole reason was clear, and knowing her personality she simply couldn't bear to see Tomoya depressed and hurt. You can criticize her for that, but Eriri didn't run away and acted coldly lime she did in the past. She properly explained the situation and told Tomoya why she left.

Why is Utaha not allowed to move on? Can she at least take his first time?

That's just your view of her stance. Fact is Eriri and Utaha have invested time, talent, and hard work into the game more than Megumi. They would have more reason to be upset than Megumi does. Adelay isn't going to kill anyone, so you're really just rationalizing to justify Megumi's action.

Tomoya sick? Doctor scolds him? I'd love to see where you got this from.

Except Megumi actually worked just as hard, if not more than they did. She just didn't have their talent. The game was her one chance to be special, while Eriri and Utaha are already special. She wanted everyone to see it at winter comiket.

Just read Volume 6.

After Utaha took his first kiss, Megumi will be sure to take his first time.

She didn't do most of the actual work. And just because she contributed in her own hard working doesn't mean she had a good enough reason to get mad and leave because Tomoya didn't give her a heads up. Seriously.

>Reading something that isn't translated
Scanning the raw manga isn't reading.

Utaha can take his anal virginity.

She did a lot of the small touches in the directing and all the programming. Tomoya even realizes she worked just as hard when he replays the game. She had a good enough reason to leave with how she didn't get the respect she deserved. The other just didn't take it as personally.

Read the LN. Whatever, if you argue over future material you should know Jap.

Yeah, small touches and some directing. Did she worked hard? Sure, but she still have less reason to be mad enough to quit the Circle.
>didn't take it as personally
There was no reason to for them in spite of the fact they should would have more reason to be upset. But Megumi took it way too personal and made a big deal when it shouldn't have been. There are better, non-bitchy move she could have done. Tomoya isn't stupid and he's reasonable the matter is serious. Just explain it to him instead of talking in a roundabout way since it's a serious thing to Megumi.

I highly doubt you're the less than 1% who can moonrune around here, so don't give me that crap.

>Sure, but she still have less reason to be mad enough to quit the Circle

Like I said before, the game was her chance to be special. She wanted at everyone at comiket to see the game. Utaha and Eriri are already special, so it's not as big a deal to them.

>There are better, non-bitchy move she could have done. Tomoya isn't stupid and he's reasonable the matter is serious

He was super dense and spent two months without really understanding why she left until he replayed the game. The two months absence was crucial in making him realize how important she was.

What proof do you need that I can read Japanese?

>yaraon-blog.com/archives/91839
>ę¶™ćŒę­¢ć¾ć‚‰ć‚“ć‹ć£ćŸć‚
>é’ę˜„ć£ć¦ćˆćˆćŖ
>My tears didn't stop.
>Youth sure is great.
>å›ć®åćÆ怂悈悊č‰Æ恄ćØę€ć†ć‚“ć ć‘ć©ćŖ恁怂
>I thought Kimi no Na wa was better.

>less than 1%
Considering there are like 25-30 people who post in these threads regularly and 3-4 of them are novelfags, your estimation is way off.

>her chance to be special.
Since when was Megumi self-interested like that? Megumi enjoyed the game and had fun making it together wish Tomoya and the others. That's the reason more than anything else.

Tomoya isn't a mind reader. Megumi left in a bad way and didn't explain much to Tomoya. It doesn't help she avoids Tomoya so he can't talk to her to better understand what why she's so mad. But the fact he eventually understood shows that he isn't dense as you make him out to be. Megumi didn't need to resort to such a roundabout and hurtful method to give Tomoya a piece of her mind.

Maybe if you translated a decent excerpt instead of one-liners then it'd help prove that you can really can into moonrune.

>3-4
Not even that many nor frequently. Only time there usually is one or two is when a new volume comes out and they usually end up disappearing or lurk on occasions.

>Since when was Megumi self-interested like that?

Since the beginning. Look at how excited she is about being a main heroine.

>But the fact he eventually understood shows that he isn't dense as you make him out to be

It took him two months to realize it. Just talking to him wouldn't make him understand how much the circle meant to her. The two months absence was necessary. If she just talked to him right after winter comiket he'd think he could do whatever he wanted and just get a bit of a scolding. The two months absence showed what kind of punishment he'd get if he mistreated her.

That skirt is short. The blush stickers are cute.

Utaha > Eriri > Megumi > Izumi > Michiru

That's not even it, she was excited because she unexpectedly enjoyed the game Tomoya showed her. She stepped into a new world and she went along with the flow. Or are you implying Megumi too thinks that she's boring and needs to be special in order to be on Eriri and Utaha's level as a girl?

It finally dawned on him after he played the game on the night before he was deep in thought about Megumi. So what? It's not like Tomoya didn't have other affairs to worry about during those months. Aside from that, Tomoya tried to approach Megumi, but she avoids him.

Talking and getting things off their chest worked for Eriri and Tomoya and they had bigger issues than what Megumi was personally hurt about, so talking damn well would have gotten through. Megumi can clearly vent when she gets mad so there's no reason why she couldn't talk to him. It's that simple.

>punishment
Yeah no, Megumi was the one who pulled a real bitch move.

We need more embarrassed Megumi.

Megumi > Utaha > Eriri > Michiru > Izumi

Eriri > Utaha > Megumi > Michiru > Izumi

Remove yandere.

IT'S FUCKING LIT

>Megumifags are Emiliafags

I don't think novelfags disappear like that. Like the guy who gives us the summaries or the guy who is well-versed in other Maruto works. They're regulars. They just don't have to reveal their powerlevel in every thread. When the discusiĆ³n reveals facts or details not covered by the summaries or when they translate manga pages dumped here you can see it.

I'm more partial to Felt and Ram actually.

Those guys obviously aren't gone forever. They simply drop out and don't frequent threads that much after hype from a new volume died down. Chances of running into either is still low outside of those times.

Megumi > Mayu > Eriri = Utaha > Izumi >= Michiru

No, she's clearly excited beforehand. Look at the first hill scene, it's genuine enthusiasm.

Megumi didn't want to talk, she wanted to punish Tomoya and show he can't treat her however he wants anymore. To her, he's the dick for almost ruining the release of the game without telling anyone.

You're using an anime scene and one that doesn't at all contradict what I said.

Again, Tomoya didn't mistreat her like some dick and implying almost ruined when it all worked out in the end is a poor way to further justify Megumi's action.You can stick with wanting to punish him because she took personal offense, but that only give more support that she did a bitch move when she could have talked it out with him instead.

>Megumi's a doormat.
>She doesn't take shit? What a bitch!
Help. How do I hold these two views without looking like a jackass?

The fact that she did the hill scene at all shows she was excited.

Negligence is still mistreatment. It didn't completely work out in the end. They didn't make as many copies as they wanted to make.

The hill scene you're thinking of is from volume 7 and that was a different time. Megumi at that point was excited to make another game, with hopes to make others envious of her.

That's different from the beginning where Megumi was simply interested and happy to go along with Tomoya. You're attributing the wrong emotion to the wrong reason and scene. You also forgetting Megumi at that particular scene was playing a character from a script. Megumi isn't naturally that emotional and wildly excited, as shown in her nearly every instance of her character after that event.

Not for Tomoya who simply wanted more people to play so they can experience a great game, but they still made it on time plus broke even, and then some. That is it all worked out in the end. And their game was well-received, so all the more.

You really think she wasn't excited for the first hill scene? She spent so much time practicing, she was definitely excited. Megumi just has a hard time showing her emotions. Not all of that enthusiasm in that hill scene was an act.

The point was that they almost got screwed over. It wasn't about breaking even, but they didn't make as much as they wanted to and couldn't reach as many people. The fact remains that Tomoya was negligent.

>was simply interested and happy
Stop ignoring this. You're completely exaggerating an act that's an act in the first place. It's a false misconception of her disposition.

That's just your opinion. Megumi thought Tomoya did fine by Eriri. She only had a problem with how he didn't inform her and that's all.

Like, Maruto had a lot of say in the anime. I don't think we can just ignore it. It's pretty clear there Megumi is really excited and it's not all an act.

>She only had a problem with how he didn't inform her and that's all.

Which was negligence. It's what we've been discussing the whole time.

He didn't do the script for every episode and he's not the director either. Still, so what? If the goal is to be faithful to volume 1's scene where Megumi was acting out of character then that came across just fine in the anime. You can keep thinking she's all super excited, but nearly ever scene outside of that act tells a different story as the excitement you vehemently cling isn't there.

Your original point was supposed to argue that she wanted to feel special because she was lacking to Eriri and Utaha. You think that's the she was bitchy at Tomoya's decision, but you've strayed far from.

If that's negligence then Megum is a serious bitch by comparison.

>Look, it's another they are doing "that" again episode
Every thread ever. I swear, this fanbase.

The LN purposely leaves the descriptions of Megumi vague so you can form your own image. The anime is probably the closest we can get to the author's vision.

>but nearly ever scene outside of that act tells a different story as the excitement you vehemently cling isn't there.

Megumi has a hard time showing emotion. The fact she tags along and works so hard shows she's excited.

>You think that's the she was bitchy at Tomoya's decision, but you've strayed far from.

She was angry his negligence almost costed her chance to be special.

>Every thread ever.
Nope. See

That's a weak argument. Citing interpretation means there's no right or wrong answer. Then again, that's really the only time Megumis shown that kind of happy-go-lucky excitement before volume 7, so your interpretation clearly is very weak.

No, Megumi simply isn't the type to display emotions beyond an indifferent degree because her indifference comes naturally to her, so it's not like she choose to hold back for some reason. She shows her interest in her ways, so insistence is retarded.

>She was angry his negligence almost costed her chance to be special.
It's like your goal is to make Megumi to be seen as a real bitch. And yet I'm the one here who'll have to tell you that's bullshit. The audio scene room explains it all and why she scolded Tomoya and that had nothing to do with wanting to be special. Seriously, I'm pretty certain you can't even prove your "special" claim so stop bullshitting.

If you're not going to take this seriously then I won't either.

>Took a hyperbole expression at face value
Come on now. 3 out of 4 and that's a drop in the bucket.

>Then again, that's really the only time Megumis shown that kind of happy-go-lucky excitement before volume 7, so your interpretation clearly is very weak.

Off the top of my head, there's the date in V2 and the programming in V4 and V5.

>Megumi
>indifferent

She comes to treasure the circle and finds working on the game really fun. She just seems indifferent. Tomoya says that her looks are deceiving. The whole point of V7 is that she actually felt a lot of things beneath her flatness.

Megumi constantly refers to being the main heroine eagerly. She's passionate about it. Read V7's hill scene and her monologue to Eriri in GS2. "Main heroine" is just paraphrasing for "being special." Why do you think she loves the game so much? She's finally the main heroine of something.

Maybe that wasn't the appropriate expression to describe this thread. It's been a while since we had a thread like this.

Don't forget, you're here forever.

>date in V2 and the programming in V4 and V5.
And yet none of them showed Megumi being excited as she was when she acted out a scripted character.

>seems
No. That's how Megumi was before she took an interest in making a game with Tomoya. She was happy and showed liking to the whole thing as the story went on, but her indifference is a part of her core personality. Even when her interest morphed into something great enough to make her enthusiastic, she still retained that indifferent disposition majority of the time.

>V7's
>GS2
Already made it clear she's different by the end of vol.7. Anything since is irrelevant and does not support argument related to pre-vol.7.

Completely wrong. You didn't bother at all to address the audio room scene that utterly kills your argument of wants to be special and that somehow was the reason she was mad by implying Tomoya almost ruined it for her. Seriously retarded and wrong.

You're not trying at all. You're just going to continue repeating the same nonsense over and over again like a damn troll.

Arguing with a Megumifag = Remfag is a mistake. Trolling is in their blood.

>And yet none of them showed Megumi being excited as she was when she acted out a scripted character.

I'd say this pic does. She went out of her way for a sleepover.

>indifference

You've missed the entire point of this series. You actually seriously believe she's indifferent, when the whole point is that there's a lot more she's feeling than she gives off.

>Already made it clear she's different by the end of vol.7.

The point was that she felt those things like excitement and passion in the volumes until V7. That's what Tomoya realizes when he replays the game. He, like you, was stupid enough to think her flat expression totally reflected was really feeling.

>You didn't bother at all to address the audio room scene that utterly kills your argument of wants to be special and that somehow was the reason she was mad by implying Tomoya almost ruined it for her

You quote the parts of the AV room scene that destroy my argument. I'm saying she's mad he almost ruined the release of the game without her permission, and the reason she loves the game so much is that it makes her a main heroine, in other words, special.

>You're not trying at all. You're just going to continue repeating the same nonsense over and over again like a damn troll.

You're the troll. I know Japanese and have actually read the novels, so I know a hell of a lot more than you do. Of course someone who's only read summaries would think Megumi was actually indifferent the whole time.

>Spewing more nonsense
>Cnnot refute the literal fact Megumi was only mad because she thought Tomoya didn't treat her like a "proper" friend and Circle member due to not informing her before checking up on Eriri
>Has nothing to do with wanting to be special at all and Megumi would be fine if the game was delayed because believed Tomoya did the right thing prioritized health over the game's release
I gave you a chance and you blew it. I'm done with you, troll.

>>Cnnot refute the literal fact Megumi was only mad because she thought Tomoya didn't treat her like a "proper" friend and Circle member due to not informing her before checking up on Eriri

That's exactly what I said. What part of "she's mad he almost ruined the release of the game without her permission" don't you understand? I'm just giving further reasoning on why she loves the game so much and why she took what happened so much worse than Utaha and Eriri did. Call me a troll as much as you like, nothing will change the fact you were stupid enough to believe Megumi is actually indifferent the entire time.

>pure
>draws porn
Pick one

I hope we can return to having somewhat civil threads like those after this travesty.

Megumifag btfo.

Doujin porn is 2D. Eriri is can separate 3D from 2D. In real life, she's still very much pure.

nah, she probably fantasizes about being gangraped in school and draws it in a doujin afterwards.

To be clear, Megumi thought Tomoya was a shitty friend because he didn't realize how much the game meant to her and was so careless in his treatment of it.

What said. Megumi thinks Eriri is pure and even rival Utaha as well.

You mean Eririfags btfo. Because they always get btfo.

>again
News at 11.

>still no dab on all 5 girls

Eriri is the best. After all, twintails attack is the strongest moe.

>went to sleep
>wake up
>Eririfags are still BTFO
Damn

You're making too much sense, user. Scary.

mitcher was the best grisaia. Eriri is only second best in Saekano.

That was probably the only cool scene that faggot had in the whole series.

Anyone who read the novel or spoilers would know the reason behind Megumi's leave. It definitely has nothing to do with muh I want to be special but oh noes Tomoya almost caused a delay so I'm mad and am going to punish him like that retard keeps implying.

Megumifags B.T.F.O.

You could try actually explaining why she left.

How could Megumi flash her cute panties while being embarrassed?

She was really into the act.

>delusional Eririfag