3X3 BREAD

This is a 3x3 thread postem/ratem

But i want to ask you guys something:
Theres this new guy at the uni i go, he watches anime and probally visits this board but whatever.
He added me into a facebook group about anime with a lot of people, i already left the group and never posted anything, but one day i saw a 3x3 post there.
And there was the normal anime you see in everyones 3x3, eva, gurren lagan, tatami galaxy, k-on, the thing is, there was a shitton of bad anime on the same list that had those usual 3x3 anime, i was really getting offended by seeing charlotte and cowboy bebop on the same list, unirocally sword art and jojos.

Do these people only like "classic" "good" stuff because everyone says its good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PVVDCOWhpE0
youtube.com/watch?v=R6MlHxAzLXA
youtube.com/watch?v=XMCYNH1EJTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jesus Christ you used so many words and said literally fuck all with them.

you dont have to answer just post your shit nigga.

Bump.

Just ask him out. The worst he can do is say no.

I dont think these people even realize their bias.
My own list is biased, i just think some people watch anime for the others and not for themselves.

>this is a uni student
Nuke everything and start over

Sauce on the dino plz

You are umasou, its a movie.

queer/gay

TY

Kill yourself.

>snk

OP just let your thread die please. It makes my eyes bleed to read off-topic blog shit.

I know my taste is pleb tier, but I like what I like.

4/7
3/5

Its only offtopic if you dont post your fucking 3x3.

Is this the low point of 3x3 threads so far?

No, it's still fucking off-topic, retard. 3D discussion and blogging goes to /soc/, Cred Forums, /trash/, or anywhere that isn't fucking Cred Forums. Get out, sudoku, and don't come back.

Fucking newshits.

ill get out if you post your 3x3.

>Digibro
>Kenji
It's not the lowest point but it's certainly close.

reported/filter

Are you ok?

That's not how it works. You get out or I will fucking hunt you down and check my digits.

>Theres this new guy at the uni i go, he watches anime and probally visits this board but whatever.
>He added me into a facebook group about anime with a lot of people, i already left the group and never posted anything, but one day i saw a 3x3 post there.
>And there was the normal anime you see in everyones 3x3, eva, gurren lagan, tatami galaxy, k-on, the thing is, there was a shitton of bad anime on the same list that had those usual 3x3 anime, i was really getting offended by seeing charlotte and cowboy bebop on the same list, unirocally sword art and jojos.
tl;dr

-1 Juirui
-1 Redline
6/8

-1 SnK
-0.5 CG
Bottom left?????
5.5/7

-1 Nodame
8/9

bottom left is the taiwan adaptation of itazura na kiss. I prefer it to the manga/anime

Why do you think code geass is better than redline or even jinrui?
not op.

Is there a reason why you always call it Juirui?

>itazura na kiss
HUH. I've actually watched that anime a looooong time ago. Never really liked the anime since it was just a girl loving a guy everyone seems to love and him not really caring about anything because he's so smart. It got on my nerve at times because literally everyone wanted to fuck him and it felt like a running gag without a punchline.

>go somewhere
>OMG YOUR BOYFRIEND IS SO CUTE IWANNA FUCK HIM
>h-he's mine!
>go on honeymoon
>same shit
>office work
>same shit
It really got weird when at the end, their child is even fighting the mother on who can love the guy the most. I mean, come on.

But how does the adaptation compare?

Code Geass is pure entertainment and is rather clever most the way. The -0.5 is more for R2 being a complete mess that was unlike the original first season. I still find the ending to be very well done. It's essentially the same ending as V for Vendetta but done better.

Redline is great animation wise but fails structurally. I'm a guy who grew up watching shit CG cartoons, so good animation doesn't impress me. You have two reasons to watch Redline, the animation and/or the racing. For Redline, it's the driving/racing that fucked everything.

On that front, it fails badly. A good comparison is the Speed Racer 3D movie which is basically an anime Speed Racer movie that happened to be 3D. It follows a lot of the same beats with a few added races and fight scenes in the middle.
First race -> build up for the final race + learn about the ultimate rival driver + build a new car -> final epic race.
The problem with Redline is that all those elements are shit. Machinehead has a great commercial introduction showing he never lost. But when he races, he's boring. He just uses THAT and while they did hint at THAT existing, it doesn't make him a good race, just that his body is a car and therefore makes him good. That's lame.In Speed Race, you got the sense that the top dog was a badass which is extremely satisfying when Speed does fuck his shit.

A large problem of Redline is essentially the last race. Redline is supposed to be THE race. The race without rule. The fucking name of the race of the entire movie, but the entire race is shit because there's too much Robogovernment and then a Godzilla comes and destroys the whole race. It would've been interesting to have that element in the background as the racers avoid the huge monster, everyone shooting everywhere and the Godzilla, but it takes center focus and ruins the final race. It's insanely weird how Yellow Line, the first race, is more interesting and without rules than the first.

I hated the anime

the taiwanese version is also frustrating but you see him slowly become more human as it goes on. the japanese version his turnaround is a bit of a deus ex machina. but I think he's actually really well written in the taiwanese version. there's a lack of realistic male characters in asian dramas, and I could relate to him, even if the rest of the show is still, as you mentioned, a running mess

it helps if you like chinese stuff

What about juirui you fag.

>reply to a post
>write five paragraphs
>don't address the only question that post asked

The dash for the finish line is boring as well. The girl just uses THAT and it's just a literal dash for the finish line while holding onto the steering wheel. Animation wise, it was greatly done, but it wasn't engaging because there was no skill or thought into it.
In Speed Racer, they needed to make a new car because it was the final epic race where all the big contender would participate. In Redline, JC doesn't use his car because he's always at the back of the race because of mafia plot. The only reason he needed a new car was because his old car got fucked and because it needed to use THAT for the mad dash at the end.

If the car had survived and could already process THAT, there wouldn't be a need for a new car and a good portion of the mid point of the movie is worthless.

To me, it really seems like the whole SEVEN YEARS HAND DRAWN weighed heavily and they wanted to rush the ending to the point where it ruined the movie.

--

Juirui just bored me.
Didn't care about the characters, the jokes didn't make me laugh, the world didn't interest me and the little elves were just meh. The show had zero emotional impact on me.

Clever. Verrrryyy clever, user, throwing a cookie to the biggest autistic nerd of these threads to keep your disastrous thread alive. Aren't you a smart person? You deserve a prize. Here!

How are you going to throw me off with k-on and make me think you have shit taste, and then ACTUALLY HAVE AMAZING TASTE. I WON'T BE RUSED AGAIN, MISTER.

I'm glad someone remembers katanagatari,

>write two replies
>with several paragraphs each
>still don't address the one question

Code Geass was entertaining, funny, and enjoyable. R2 was completely worthless but the ending made it endearing.
Redline had good animation but was a bad racing movie.
Juirui had zero emotional impact on me and I didn't care about any of it.

Happy?

For Dawwww that's cute

user I was legitimately just posting about the taiwanese adaptation cuz I thought someone here might be interested

No, you fucking nigger, the other post you replied to.

Silence! You dumb nerd

3/3
4/4
5/5, I love all the music anime on there
4/4 anime, 5/5 anime movies
3/4

>user will never ever tell you why he calls it Juirui

Because he's retarded, duh, now shut up. You're bumping the thread, that's not good!

You really liked my thread didnt you?
post your 3x3 now you fucking faggot

Fine

2/9
**saved**

Sorry, I'm feeling a little playful these days. Maybe is because I'm a little anemic and fainted yesterday outside. Super exciting!
Who are you?

>Who are you?
Who are you?

Wait... No!!... Did I just... blog? Whyyyyyyyyyy??? ;A;
Who are you?

NOBODY KNOWS CHIGIRETA KIOKU WA

I'm me.

Your reverse psychology won't work on me, you actually want the thread to go past the bump limit!
You know that the more you complain about something, the more people will the opposite. So you want more people to post in 3x3 just to have people bitch at other people's taste for your own sadistic enjoyment.
I see what you're trying to do and I say that unlike you, these threads should go 404!

Cute.
Lemme post your real 3x3.

What a coincidence! I'm me too!
LIES

Are you implying that a cultured man, such as myself, would post a fake 3x3.

>Cute. Lemme post your real 3x3.
That wasn't me, idiot
Cuppy?

Cuppy is dead.

>a cultured man
>cultured man
>man
'''man''''

I've checked the archives and while this 3x3 was posted by someone, Juju did ''''''''steal'''''''' it to be posted as a joke pretentious 3x3.

Oh well.
Im not playing now, idiot. I'm not that person, moron. Idiot.

I actually don't know what you're talking about. I've been the one fake posting with that 3x3 for a couple of months unless "Juju" started before then.

Is that so? Can you prove your innocence?

I mean, I'm not the same user who posted these 3x3 That was another person.

No? but you trust me, come on. I really mean it.

r8, h8, but don't forget to toler8

And what will you give me in return for trusting you?

It's not fun if I'm the one who gets bullied. But anyway, everything is going according to master plan. Now these thread is officially derailed. Victory!

Why do I still come to these?
2/2
I think you should take his lunch money for being such a dork
2/2
No
3/3 tv
2/2 movies
Saw Belladonna in the theater in June. It was pretty cool
2/2
I think I might have seen top left, but I don't remember
I miss him. He was cool
2/2
I love Wanpaku Ouji

This is par for the course newfriend.

youtube.com/watch?v=PVVDCOWhpE0

My trust is worth a lot more than that.

I think you mean according to my plan, but whatever.

Even your great taste can't save this thread.
9/9 better luck next time.

God dammit. Stop providing this thread with useful information and interesting opinion on this instant.
Buahahahahahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=R6MlHxAzLXA

Oh God. Sometimes I feel retarded.
This is hilarious

Don't worry, you're just coming to realize the truth that you are retarded.

Why do you think there was so much incest in Utena? I have a theory, but I want to know what you think

I feel sleepy now sorry
Only sometimes. Now die of boredom, limp dick

>I want to know what you think
Bah. You win this time, user. Bump all you want.

Nothing, nothing. I'm dumb and sleepy and dumb.

My face is red. I feel embarrassed now, why?

Whatever nigga

I made the mistake of asking for reccs last thread, wont happen again. Behold my entry level taste.

3/5

3/5

5/5

3/4

Still awake, but not really
Too late, user. I killed this thread. It's all your fault you see. How can they call themselves a community if the only thing necessary to break it is just one person? I just need to be myself and everything falls. Easy.
8/8 middle left, takemitsu zamurai? Didn't read it yet, but I'm planning to. The art style look really interesting. And with that reply I already contributed to the thread. No hard feelings~

Hey, can I ask you something?

>blog shit
>facebook
WHY THE FUCK IS THIS ALLOWED?
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING MODS?

I don't really know. I mean, look! I'm not banned yet. Bizarre.

Hello normies

Pls repond

My take on it has to do with allowing your siblings to grow up, have their own adult lives, and make their own decisions, rather than vainly trying to preserve their childhood or monopolize their love

Retard. This is the part when you said
Limp dick: Sure, shoot.
Super cute me: Are you bored?
Limp dick: Not really. Just a little.
Super cute me: Pfff! Good.
Limp dick: Damn you
Super cute me: Bye

Oh shit it's been a while.

HAHAHAHA!! Why don't you try begging?
Hello, Bear. Bye, Bear.

How are you friends?

I tried lsd 2 weeks ago. It was incredible

Oh damn I was just talking with someone today about potentially trying it. I really don't know though because I've had bad experiences with strong dabs so I dunno how bad it'd be with lsd or shrooms or anything

It is Takemitsu Zamurai. You seem like a pretty huge faggot but I'd still recommend it to you. The artwork is often breathtaking.

Enjoying life, waiting to fall asleep and throw my laptop unintentionally of my bed.
Don't do that, retard. That's bad for your health

It is what you make it. If you go in comfortable and expecting to have fun you will
Your awful posts are bad for my health

>Your awful posts are bad for my health
You don't mean what you're saying. Everything about myself is cute and perfect, well, except the english

It's finally over guys. I'm feeling my eyes closing. Good thread. I think I'm going to start watching One Punch Man for the four time later, when I wake up. After waching this video I got all pumped again
youtube.com/watch?v=XMCYNH1EJTg

And yes, I was being cancerous on purpose teehee

Cool. I've been enjoying life a lot lately as well. Just not educationally because this is allegedly my hardest semester of all 4 years and it's gonna blow

Anyone with Jintai on their 3x3 is a communist and anyone with LoGH on their 3x3 is a fascist.

I can agree to that.
Why don't we rate people based on what you think is their projected political philosophy?

I find it a lot more interesting than Redline. Code Geass isn't as absurdly well animated though, but that doesn't mean ppl can't enjoy both.

Animation quality doesn't matter unless you have zero animation.
Another problem of Redline is that it was more interested in its worldbuilding than the racing itself.

2.5/7
3.5/6
3/6
5/5 anime
4.5/6
5/7
1/3
3/4
3.5/5
bear/10

>i just think some people watch anime for the others and not for themselves.
Deep

Why would anyone watch anything or do anything to impress other people? That's just insanely shallow. Experiencing art is meant to tell you more about reality and existence.
Although, if that's what it takes for people to experience decent works, who am I to judge the reason that leads people to experience them?

Watch, play and read everything while living to your fullest.
Honestly, just give him a list and tell him to bingewatch most good shows you think he'd like.

Not them, but I think people often watch classic and acclaimed shows either for variety or obligation. Once they actually watch whatever it is they don't normally watch, they may find they like it, consider it a personal favorite, and/or try to get others to watch it. Personally, I really like crappy 80s ovas, but I also love stuff like Only Yesterday, because of the stong emotional response it got out of me and Mind Game, because I thought it was visually and narratively interesting.

>Experiencing art is meant to tell you more about reality and existence.
I disagree. Beauty, what ever form it my be in, is one of life's simplest and greatest pleasures; it doesn't have to serve as a means to an end.

3/4.
Yours looks nice.