Why are there so many girls being sexualized in anime nowadays?

why are there so many girls being sexualized in anime nowadays?

Other urls found in this thread:

psychiatrictimes.com/articles/hebephilia-crime-not-mental-disorder
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>bait thread

because it sells?
because it makes my dick diamonds?
because of the bait in my mouth?

want to find out? read the LN's

sex sells.

welcome to 1960 faggot

That is what you wished for.

What the fucking point of anime without beautiful characters?

>nowadays

>nowadays

Rip Miyu Matsuki

>nowadays

>why are there so many girls being sexualized in anime nowadays?
What girl? I only see a corpse.

>this meme

>nowadays

Western, liberal idiots are even trying to inject their ideals into eastern media. They're fucking insane and want to destroy everything. They're going to get a decent awakening when the rest of the world doesn't tolerate their fucking bullshit.

They're a bunch of virtue signaling assholes and California should be nuked.

why does the earth spin, lol.

Even before that. Think nudes were commissioned because of some detached admiration of the female form? And sex is literally sold.
What's the point of life without beauty? It would be miserable without it. If we couldn't find something wonderful even in shittiness, suicide is the only option.

Sex has always been used even in classical paintings.
But you are right.

ALL PEOPLE ARE PIGS

>sex = beauty

People's gripe with anime is that it doesn't play dumb and knows beautiful characters can elicit sexual desire in those watching. Because those kind of people would throw a fit regardless so fuck them.

>and knows beautiful characters can elicit sexual desire in those watching
Then why are anime so focused on making "sexy" characters instead of "beautiful" ones?

Those aren't mutually exclusive. Sexy characters tend to be beautiful". And anime is full of beautiful "non-sexy" characters; you're just making issues out of nothing because you're an idiot who watches an ecchi show like Shimoneta and complains about sexual characters.

>you're just making issues out of nothing because you're an idiot who watches an ecchi show like Shimoneta and complains about sexual characters.
That's a nice strawman you got here bud.

Still, if "beautiful" and "sexy" are as linked as you say, then why are some characters mainly seen as one and not the other?

we bump nao

does anyone know the name of an ecchi anime which happens during feudal Japan and the royal women have bigger honour while having bigger breasts? anyone pls?

Seems like Gosuto Suraidu. It's the one made by Gonzo 3 years ago, right?

Because not all characters are the same. Many sexy characters are beautiful. Some of arguably more cute than beautiful. But it always indicates being pleasing to the eyes and loins.

This is not something worth making a big deal about.

It's all part of a massive conspirscy, user. And you are on the road to figure it out. I'll tell you what I know, butmake sure to be careful. They are ALWAYS watching. To start, media producer's make money from people buying their product, right? Well what of they figured out a way to make more money? Well they have, you see they want to make people into sheep, sheep that will by their product and to make even more money off these sheep, they need them to spend alot of time watching their product. What better way to do that than to male neets? They sell this stuff early, and put it into kids shows, some of these kids then turn into neets, infected by the medias will. They but all the product they can get their hands on. In short that is why there is so much sexuilzation. They want to get kids into it, then air more and more addictive shows untill they are hooked completely and spend all their money on whatever they can to support the producer. Sex sell, user.

It's true

It's not

i don't like SJWs either but you're reeeally overestimating their influence

western media has a shitton of sexualization of women anyway, and usually it's conservatives who complain about it

>What is irony?

Then how come a lot of characters manage to be beautiful without being sexy? There must be a critical distinction between both somewhere down the line, and creators are knowingly pushing their characters toward one or the other. The question is why? And why the majority seems to be on the "sexy" side nowadays?
>This is not something worth making a big deal about.
You're not very curious, are you?

Because people want to have sex with beautiful people user, that's why she picked the Chad in English class over you

>Then how come a lot of characters manage to be beautiful without being sexy?
Maybe because they're not designed to be "sexy"? I'm saying a lot of characters tend to be both and you act like there's some divide between the two.
>The question is why?
Because people like sexy. Is that hard to wrap to wrap your mind around? And "nowadays" is bullshit, there was shitloads of "sexy" characters "back then" as there are now. Fanservice has a long history.

>psychiatrictimes.com/articles/hebephilia-crime-not-mental-disorder
The japs don't give a fuck about modern social constructs and know that human males prefer girls who are at their peak.

I'll indulge you though. Making characters "sexy" really sells that character to the audience. If the villain is hideous, people wouldn't be moved. It's like "Of course someone with an ugly heart and ugly ways would be ugly in countenance as well". But if you made the villain beautiful, that changes matters. And not only beautiful but sexually alluring? Then it becomes a battle of the two heads, of which the lower head has a good chance of victory. And it adds dimension to the character: the villain with added beauty and sexiness becomes vain or seductive. People can understand that, it's compelling.

Sex sells, it's down to earth and relateable. Go back to the Greeks and Romans. Aphrodite/Venus is not only the goddess of beauty and love but also of sex and pleasure. And their gods are so interesting to us because they're like superpowered human beings.

Oh, and people will 'sexualize' characters who are just cute or beautiful on their own. See lots of Nintendo characters or Touhou. Humans are sexual beings; even nuns are a fetish.

If you think about it, Renaissance artists sexualized figures such as the virgin Mary with their half nude paintings and such? I'm pretty sure it's just human nature to want to see pretty girls naked.

Because girls are beautiful and sexy.
Duh. Accept this and live a happy life.
Pron exists because girls are fun to fuck.