Objectively one of the best Naruto characters of all time

Objectively one of the best Naruto characters of all time.

Sharingan restored when?

never

He's the best because he's smart.

Kakashi vs Pain was one fight the Sharingan didn't really help in until the very end, and the fight itself showed that Kakashi was good at strategy with the strength to back it up.

He was still a shit sensei until it came to teach Naruto Futon though.

>One of
He's literally the only genuinely good character. The only other ones that come close are Jiraiya, Gai and Pain. Maybe Shikimaru. Everyone else is a shitter.

Kakashi was shit. Didn't do shit for his students in part 2. Outclassed and made irrelevant by Naruto and Sasuke in the war. Space holder Hokage.

The manga peaked kinda early.

This is not Shikamaru

Name me one character that could adequately deal with this.

Shikamaru was good. Lee was momentarily good before Kishimoto reverted the end of his character arc then didn't know what else to do with him for the rest of the series.

Anyone who can move ten feet in a few seconds.

>Jiraiya
are u serious?

The parts exploring Jiraya's past and his death were the high points of the manga.

I like how his susano was the most powerful in the series but went away after just a few panels.

>Hokage for 15 years
>Space holder
Holy retards, Batman, that's some shit taste.

he was the designated back up hokage incase the #1 choice is busy his entire life
pretty placeholder if you ask me

I liked that he had a thousand jutsu's and didn't use any of them.

Against Kaguya? What good would it be? Naruto and Sasuke were only able to even touch her because they had demi-god spirits in them.

if I had to fix Naruto, I wouldn't revive Kakashi, and make naruto get fucked in the head by the death of both of his masters, like become colder and crueler. Anyways yea kakashi is awesome.

The only thing I can think of that could nullify Kamui Shuriken is Itachi's Yata Mirror.

Maybe.

kishi included gods and souls into it so its too easy to always revive anyone he wants

the manga should have been about kakashi.
naruto is reduced to konohamaru status.

>mfw she knocked out Naruto with one strike

She could beat Kakashi

nice bait dude

Naruto is a retard though. Kakashi is always using shadow clones or aware of his surroundings.

>Against Kaguya?
Against everyone he ever fought since he was known as "Kakashi the copy ninja, the man who knew over a thousand jutsus" very early on.
>What good would it be?
Well a thousand jutsus is a pretty vague term. For all we know they could of been anything but, we'll never know because fuck kishi.

More smart but wouldn't say stronger. She literally knocks him out with one hit. She'd be incredibly OP if she gets proper training. Sarada for Hokage tho

I really should watch these nice moments one of these days

Well Kishi coming up with 1000 actual justsus would be kind of hard. But he did use a wide variety of them while fighting other ninja before the whole Madara arc, when his skillset got reduced to just using kamui.

>Pain

Literally retcon the character learns the POWER OF FRIENDSHIP.

Naruto literally walks up to him and says "stop being mean lol," and what do you know.

He does.

>stop being mean lol
Thats just a managaks shorthand to avoid solving the situation with good writing and having the characters act like actual people.

>My headcanon is true
Not how it works, buddy.

POSTING THE STRONGEST EYE HAX

>Objectively one of the best Naruto characters of all time.
Not a particularly impressive accomplishment

>Sharingan restored when
Whenever Madara gets rezzed since he's got it now.

Anyone with the Rinnegan provided they don't do what they all did in the end and forget half it's powerset.

>Not a particularly impressive accomplishment
Why?

I don't know what you're trying to imply, but the writing was bad period.

>weapons
>Naruto

Literally anyone except Tenten, because ironically the one weapon user in the series sucks ass with weapons.

nah pre post time skip was alright. until pain i was still digging it but after it went straight to the shitters real quick and the war arc was just the nail to the coffin.

>Obitos body doesn't continue to exist after his death
What the fuck was up with that anyway? I forget it all but didn't he fucking magically go up to heaven or something gay like that? And then he popped his hand out from heaven to give Kakashi his eye?

>one of the few attacks to successfully wound kaguya severely while she wasn't distracted
>she's essentially a goddess
>"anyone can deal with that lol"
The title of your autobiography: 'Brain Damage'

If only Obito had taken back his eyeball at some point. He would have become the most powerful being in the universe.

Sasuke and Itachi used weapons succesfully plenty of times.

Tenten is just shit.

>Shikamaru
Agree. I wanted to see more of him.

He had a strong ability but not bleach-tier.

How do you die when you have a fuck you my shit counters your shit no matter what shield?

Low energy reserves, life draining techniques, etc.

Why would you want a good character to be ruined by sharingan again? Deus ex eyes and jinchuurikis being friendly made the manga even worse.
Sharingan being anything more than minor precog and simple genjutsu was a mistake.

>yfw Kakashi & Obito didn't somehow use a susanoo on Madara

>O MY THOUSAND JUTSU

I say that EMS was the problem. MS used to have a heavy tole & severely damage eyesight.

>Everyone else is a shitter.

You just have garbage taste

It was originally technique copying. Sharingan means copy wheel eye.

>kakashi regains his normal eye
>ao is killed during the war
>danzo is killed by sasuke

There was a time when nobody had any eyes they shouldn't have. Then Kishimoto had to introduce these freaks.

Shame that was only relevant in Zabuza's arc and only one character ever used its copying ability. Fucking Kishimoto.

Isn't that David Bowie?

>What is Sasuke vs Gaara

You're retarded m8.

Best sensei

>Takes Naruto's money to buy booze and whores
>Never tells him who his parents are

he didn't even teach naruto anything new in the two year time skip

Obito didn't gain the ability to possess Kakashi's body and grant him power-ups until he died

Yes, I'm sure you can name a few more examples out of the hundreds of chapters where sharingan was relevant.

>tfw you will never be as cool as kakashi

Naruto was much better in chakra control(both his and Kyubi's), much better in taijutsu and also with tactics.

>B-b--but Saucegay could shoot lightning dragons and move at hihg speeds
Sasuke was experimented on, as said by Tsunade

>nurutu thread
When will you fucktards learn that you are not welcome here?

We need a fin/a/l solution.

>tfw kakashi was the strongest in this moment of time

Fucking based

this was so stupid

>Naruto was much better in chakra control(both his and Kyubi's), much better in taijutsu and also with tactics.
Nothing out of the ordinary. He would've improved chakra control and taijutsu with Kakashi as well. Hell, Kakashi had to point out that he could train x100 times faster with shadow clones. Jiraya didn't teach him that?

t. Buttblasted Uchihafag

Was Obito a cuck?

Was Kakakshi an unwitting bull?

>A non-Uchiha has better sharingan abilities and control than them

You could see how analydevastated Sasuke was.

>Hell, Kakashi had to point out that he could train x100 times faster with shadow clones
That was only possible because of Yamato, otherwise Naruto would go out of control.

Wasn't Obito's ghost sort of possessing Kakashi's body at that moment?

For that to happen a character had to teleport back from ninja heaven, it was fucking stupid.

I don't think so, Kakashi was still self aware. Obito just gave him the temp eye hacks

>Madara
>shitter
End yourself.

He did literally the same Rikudo Sennin did with Naruto and Sasuke, Transmigration.

Obito was fucking powerful that's why Kakashi was so powerful.

So, since Madara also had the Sage's chakra at some point, he can also teleport from ninja heaven and hand over power-ups?

Obito wasn't that powerful. He was able to do that literally because of the power of friendship.

The explanation was that the exposure to 10 tails & 6 paths shit upgraded it.

He had the most powerful eyeballs in the world, it's just that the only time he had them both at the same time he was already a double corpse because of getting the jubbi sucked out of him and using the rinne tensei.

He should never have lost his Sharingan in the first place, and the fact that he DID lose it should tell you he isn't getting it back.

Chakra seems to be long-playing. Naruto's parents lasted years inside him.

He was sick and had already made it his keikaku to "lose" to Sasuke.

Ninja AIDS

>tfw Obito was the hardest to kill

>Obito knows how Edo Tensei works since Kabuto explained it to him (it's a Space-Time Ninjutsu that summons chakra from the Pure Land and has that chakra attach itself to a host using the DNA of the deceased). Obito simply used his Time-Space Ninjutsu(Kamui) to transfer his chakra from the Pure Land to the Living. Since Obito's soul was still attached to his body (he hadn't moved on yet), Obito forcefully transferred his chakra to Kakashi, making him the host of the "Edo Tensei" but allowed Kakashi to keep his mind and body intact. (Hagoromo does the same thing with the past Kages).
>Why does Kakashi have both Sharingan if he has neither of Obito's eyes? Simple. This was explained by Tobirama - the Uchiha have a distinct type of chakra that originates in the brain, which links to the eyes and activates the Sharingan. The moment Obito possessed Kakashi, his chakra transferred to his brain and then his eyes.

Susano-o was so much better before it became gundams and everyone got one.

Are people memeing or do they seriously think DMS Kakashi is this strong? Like he could 1 vs 1 RSM Naruto, Rinnegan Sasuke, DR Madara, or Kaguya?

No

That doesn't explain how random people who gain sharingan can use and maintain them without Uchiha chakra, or why they would disappear specifically in Kakashi's case.

That confirms that he didn't possess Kakashi.

He was stronger than Naruto and Sasuke. They can't touch him with Kamui and they can't defend against something like Kamui Raikiri.

He was the only one to actually injure Kaguya

>Madara
>Kaguya
Nobody said he could 1v1 those, since by himself Madara is stronger than Naruto or Sasuke and Kaguya needed all team 7 to seal, not even beat.

Dont forget best boy.

>Uchiha
>Not a shitter'
Remove yourself

I liked how even the game developers thought it was stupid and retconned it by Obito giving Kakashi his chakra to Kakashi right before he died.

Hyuga shitter detected. Enjoy being irrelevant.

Madara was best boy

Please as if anyone likes the hyuuga's except for Hinata and Neji fags.
The Uchiha's are objectively shit.

>literally best akatsuki
Mah nigga Kisame

Kakashi got way to much attention, compared to some of the other proctors and jonin.

A perfect Susanoo that can send whatever it hits into another dimension and the ability to become intangible is way better than Naruto's
extra rasengans and Sasuke's shittier teleporting ability.

UNS4 adult Sasuke might have a chance though.

Maybe because he was a main character while the others were not?

>Asuma dead
>Anko fat
>Guy handicaped
>Kurenai a mom
Who cares?

>Reminder that the concept of spiritual and physical chakra has been discussed since the tree-climbing exercise

Obito's spirit (chakra) was transferred into Kakashi. Kakashi was able to maintain the Mangekyou because Obito's chakra resided within him. It's like being a Jinchuriki.

After the fight, Obito decided to fuck off from Kakashi's body so he could pound some loli pussy in the afterlife, so his chakra disappeared from Kakashi's body, thus removing the Sharingan and bringing on it's nasty side-effects it has on those who aren't Uchiha.

People who have the actual eyes transplanted cannot turn them off (see Nagato and Kakashi), but they can alter the output of chakra and use it's abilities (so long as they don't overdo it and kill themselves).

then
the transition into asura's wrath is nearly complete

It's not like dropping meteors on someone with Kamui will do anything..

>might

Nah, EoS Naruto and/or Sasuke stomp DMS Kakashi. Especially EoS Sasuke.

Not DMS Obito. He's too cool.

>EoS Sasuke's strongest abilities are a shittier Susanoo and a shittier teleporting ability
>EoS Nardo still only knows two jutsus

They might win because of main character plot armor but Obito's eyes are too OP

>Nah, EoS Naruto and/or Sasuke stomp DMS Kakashi
They are weaker than they were before.

And again, Sasuke has nothing against Kamui, he can't harm Kakashi and going to Kamui dimension will just tire him out since it takes more time to go there than it takes for Kakashi to just bring or send his body.

Youre fucking retarded.

It's such a mundane thing, but the chapter where He and Tsunade sit on a bench and talk left a strong impression for me.

It the kind of illustration of a relationship that was totally void with Team 7.

Nice argument Sasukefag

Both Sharingan Kakashi pretty much annihilates everything.

Not a Sasukefag. Youre dickriding a shitty character from a shit series. Kys.

agreed.

Is everyone forgetting Obito's eye abilities have a limit? It's why Konan nearly killed him.

What will Kakashi do when Sasuke sends him off to some far off dimension? He sure as hell can't teleport back without nearly killing himself like Obito did.

Kakashi used a new jutsu we never seen previously in most of his fights.

At least until the war started

I don't see why Kakashi using Obito's sharingan wouldn't be EMS. The way that Sasuke and Madara got EMS was through stealing someone else's eyes.

Kakashis not Uchiha?

>It's why Konan nearly killed him.
She needed to spam six billion explosions nonstop for ten minutes for that and to catch him quickly before he could teleport away.

And she couldn't kill him anyway.

Oh right

Kakashi performed well but seriously, that strong? Even including their VotE2 avatars?

Kakashi can't use both Kamui at the same time or a single one for an extended period of time. Naruto and Sasuke have speed feats/techniques to evade the worst of it. Naruto has the raw firepower to exhaust Kakashi with BD spam while Sasuke has Ameno and Rinnegan Genjutsu to stall or create an opening for a fatal blow.

Rusty =/= Weaker

>Is everyone forgetting Obito's eye abilities have a limit?
With 1 eye it has a limit of 5 minutes, having two eyes gives you more than twice your power.

>What will Kakashi do when Sasuke sends him off to some far off dimension?
He'll teleport back

>He sure as hell can't teleport back without nearly killing himself like Obito did.
Obito had the juubi taken out of him AND he used Rinne Tensei, he was literally double dead and he was still alive.

That's the only reason why he can't.

Why can't people just discard everything in the war arc when it comes to "what if?" questions

There were so many retarded things going on power-level wise that no one will ever be able to come to a consensus

Yeah and nearly killed him.

>She needed to spam six billion explosions nonstop for ten minutes for that and to catch him quickly before he could teleport away.
Precisely. The way to overheat the ability is to continue attacking non-stop, which is something Naruto certainly can do with his clones and speed. Same with Sasuke.
>And she couldn't kill him anyway.
The only reason Obito didn't die that day was because he had a spare eye that could use another bullshit eye-hax power that rewrites fucking history in exchange for the loss of sight in that eye and yet he still fucked up.

>Naruto and Sasuke have speed feats/techniques to evade the worst of it.
Do they? dead on his feet Obito could still teleport faster than Naruto could move after Kaguya.

Kakashi was amped by a full powered Obito with Rikudo bullshit.

Naruto can fight for long periods of time but Sasuke gets tired quite fast.

Did he die a virgin?

Jiraya/Tsunade break the chain don't they?

Don't know why but I feel like Kakashi with obito's eye hax could take on both Naruto and Sasuke with all their god powers. He may not be as strong but he's smarter than both, I'm sure he could come up with a quick strategy to fuck them over quick. I mean when you have Naruto get punched and KOd by his own daughter and then stabbed like a retard with Sasuke's sword, you know the guy is only where he is right now not because of his brilliant mind but because of all the special gifts he's been given, same with Sasuke.

>With 1 eye it has a limit of 5 minutes, having two eyes gives you more than twice your power.
So, 10 minutes. That's not much of a difference to demi-Gods.
>He'll teleport back
With virtually no chakra if he can even sync back to where they were fighting and he doesn't get killed in whatever dimension Sasuke dumps him in.

Stop samefagging.

If he did would you relate to him more?

Where am I samefagging?

>Naruto can fight for long periods of time but Sasuke gets tired quite fast.
Maybe if Sasuke didn't spam his ulties at the start of every battle.

>10 minutes
min. The eyes show it's true power when they're two, it's not 1+1 but a huge power-up and they were scared shitless of Madara getting his second eye.

>That's not much of a difference to demi-Gods.
Sasuke had to suck 10 kinds of Chakra out of Naruto to keep up in the final fight, Naruto had been fighting in the war for days(same goes for Kakashi by the way).

>With virtually no chakra
Thankfully he has Rikudo Sennin 2.0 backing him up.

And Sasuke never uses BFR like that.

I'm waiting for a character to have one of every eye - even the meme ones - under their fingernails or some shit.

Wasn't he objectively the strongest when he had both Sharigan?

Stop

Also, it's 10 minutes of non-stop attacks, if it stops then he gets a break, 10 minutes again.

The first time? Most likely, touching tits probably gives him PTSD

Stop falseflagging you fucking retard.

?

Le inspect element.
Kek.

Implying he's ever going to be the character Itachi is.

Itachi is retarded.

Tsukuyomi could probably solo Kaguya or Megadara.

>Do they? dead on his feet Obito could still teleport faster than Naruto could move after Kaguya.

When? I hope you're not referring to the Will of Rin moment where Kakashi and dying Obito became physically stronger than Kaguya. Naruto blitz'd Kaguya, Kakashi blitz'd Kaguya, Sasuke blitz'd Naruto and Shinjudara.

>Kakashi was amped by a full powered Obito with Rikudo bullshit.

But that makes less sense. Obito barely had any Rikudo Chakra when he gave it to Kakashi. As full power Juubito he still had less than Juudara who had less than Hagoromo. That piece of Chakra cannot be more than Hagoromo's 50%.

>Naruto can fight for long periods of time but Sasuke gets tired quite fast.

Shouldn't this be a misconception? Sasuke literally got half of Hagomoro's Chakra. Nagato's CT took a huge chunk of Chakra, and Sasuke made 9 bigger ones without cores and without breaking a sweat. He manifested PS, a giant Chakra avatar, multiple times. In terms of stamina, he shouldn't last quite as long as Naruto, but he should place higher than anyone without the surname Otsutsuki.

Actually, he was a terrible sensei. Stole all of nardos money to blow on hookers and booze

>implying Rin wasn't the cuck all along

They all were:

>Obito liked Rin
>Rin liked Kakashi
>Kakashi liked Obito

remember when this was about ninjas?

just kidding, I love martial arts japanese wizards

Hes a Kakashi dicksucker.

No need to be so aggressive.

Why did they give Lee's character arc to Gai?

I really hate love triangles that don't end in a threesome. At least the next gen kids are both eyeing some nuts and bolts.

Gai is a better character

>He didn't have a child or a wife.
>Obito only saved him because he would've ntr'd him in the afterlife.

Is there more to this pic?

Because Gai is the same character but superior in every way.

unfortunately no

I see.

>resurrects a bunch of long dead characters
>doesn't resurrect the ones that actually died during the series
why

Kishi's retcons kinda make it seem that Kakashi was in love with Obito all along

>"My best friend's name is also carved here"
>"...the names of my sensei and my other teammate, who I personally killed, are also there but who the fuck cares about them?"

Kekashi

Is it just me, or did every dingle villain in the entire series receive some form of redemption save for Kaguya?

Deidara didn't

>Kakashi didn't tap Anko pussy before she became fat.
He better fuck Naruto's daughter.

Deidara was never bad. In fact, he was doing God's work when he almost removed Sauce.

>gai is a loser
>gai becomes strong
>lee is a loser
>gai becomes strong

more like kishimolto bene

My favorite filler.

Only good filler

Now, you look straight into my eyes and you tell me you would steal your pupil's cash to blow on booze and hookers.

This. Sasuke is a fucking retard when it comes to battle tactics.

Fucking checked

Hidan died like shit.

"objectively one of the best"
constantly ditched naruto to train sasuke because "he's so much like me, I was a huge edgy faggot that everyone thought was cool when I was his age"
taught sasuke his favorite technique and dumped the most time into him, let naruto be an orphan and hated by the entire village.
sasuke ends leaving the village to join up with the guy that just destroyed the village and killed his foster parent. Only shows emotion when its time to force some dramatic bullshit about obito or rin, people he knew for like 2 secs when he was a kid. Still cries over their grave as a grown adult.
People think this faggot is a good character

>Naruto has better chakra control
>still needs a clone for Rasengan

Personally I think he's a good character because he has flaws and a bit more personality than the rest of the cast in Naruto. Him and Itachi have at least a bit of depth as characters.

Why did no one consider resurrecting jiraiya?

It was stated that Kabuto couldn't find the body to get his DNA or some shit.

God why can't she be the MC. I could give a shit about her cuntface brother and his uchihashit gf.

Also, her and Inojin when.

Why couldn't the action in the manga and anime be anything like the games?

>kurenai a mom
In good anime that makes her character better
>anko fat
What why?
>guy handicapped
In good anime this is interesting

88!

K...Kek?

Good 3D animation for 400+ episodes would cost a shit ton

Kish can't write women. We'll probably never get to see Himawari do anything ninja or mission related. Just more of her kicking the shit out of her crap brother.

Why couldn't at least one of Hinata's children have her eye color? Fucking Kishi forgetting that Bort originally had light colored eyes.

>Excusing the LOL MY KID IS STRONGER THEN ME, AND SHES A GIRL meme
Is this dragonball GT all over again?Is this little einsteins?Fucks sake

>more of her kicking the shit out of her crap brother.

I thought this was a good thing

Did this guy ever rank up or was he one of the few ninjas not included in the power creep?

It is, it's just bullshit that that's all we're going to get out of her.

Wasn't he like the Head Normal Ninja for the 3rd Hokage and Tsunade? I know he stopped working for the Academy.

Impressive.

Check it.

perhaps more

He was wise.

Uzumerkel Naruto

It's Naruto. Every characters is retarded in case you didn't notice.

Kishi shudve gone with this.

His skill with the Sharingan as a non-Uchiha is one of the traits that makes him such a badass.